Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anne Boleyn 18:38 - Oct 31 with 1534 viewsHighjack

To be played by actress Jodie Turner Smith in new channel five series. Rumours are abound that Henry VIII will be played by Warwick Davis and Jackie Chan will reprise his role as Thomas Cromwell. She is very beautiful, you can see why Henry was so determined to break away from the Pope in Rome (Patricia Routledge).

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anne Boleyn on 18:53 - Oct 31 with 1511 viewsCatullus

I've heard she's going to play it with a thick Yprkshire accent and a ferret up her skirts. Warwick Davis was going to play Henrybut apparently it's not Tenable so he can't. Chan insists on doing his own stunts but apparently isn't keen on the idea of being hit by an axe several times like the original Cromwell and has requested Li Keqiang be his body double...and a very sharp axe is used.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anne Boleyn on 18:57 - Oct 31 with 1509 viewsbritferry

Is Chisora playing Thomas Wolsey???

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Anne Boleyn on 19:30 - Oct 31 with 1485 viewsHighjack

Anne Boleyn on 18:57 - Oct 31 by britferry

Is Chisora playing Thomas Wolsey???

No, Cardinal Wolsey was a deeply spiritual and Christian man so that part has inevitably gone to Dame Edna Everage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Anne Boleyn on 19:48 - Oct 31 with 1480 viewsCatullus

Anne Boleyn on 19:30 - Oct 31 by Highjack

No, Cardinal Wolsey was a deeply spiritual and Christian man so that part has inevitably gone to Dame Edna Everage.

Oh, I expected Russell Brand.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anne Boleyn on 19:57 - Oct 31 with 1466 viewsDr_Parnassus

That’s funny you mentioned Warwick Davis.

I was going to make the point earlier that Warwick Davis is rumoured to be playing Kobe Bryant in the latest basketball movie.

I wonder when/if this nonsense is going to stop? I can only hope society is going to wake up one day and realise the utter embarrassing parody it has become.

It will be gender next on the list. Martin Luther King is going to be played by Sandra Bullock and Winston Churchill played by Whoopi Goldberg. Welcome to 2020.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Anne Boleyn on 20:10 - Oct 31 with 1455 viewsHighjack

I thought it was stupid when Mel Gibson played William Wallace.

Anne Boleyn on 20:34 - Oct 31 with 1440 viewsbritferry

she won't be having her head cut off, that just wouldn't be right in this day and age, instead she moves to a golden castle and lives happily ever after

Anne Boleyn on 20:39 - Oct 31 with 1435 viewsFlashberryjack

Anne Boleyn on 20:34 - Oct 31 by britferry

she won't be having her head cut off, that just wouldn't be right in this day and age, instead she moves to a golden castle and lives happily ever after

If they cut her head off, there'll be much rioting and looting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Anne Boleyn on 20:49 - Oct 31 with 1428 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Anne Boleyn on 20:39 - Oct 31 by Flashberryjack

If they cut her head off, there'll be much rioting and looting.

Only if the police do the cutting.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Anne Boleyn on 22:05 - Oct 31 with 1404 viewsHighjack

Anne Boleyn on 20:34 - Oct 31 by britferry

That’s what happened to Catherine of Aragon until she got heart cancer.

Anne Boleyn on 23:56 - Oct 31 with 1369 viewsHighjack

Anne Boleyn on 22:05 - Oct 31 by Highjack

That’s what happened to Catherine of Aragon until she got heart cancer.

Obviously the jury is out as to whether her preferential treatment was to do with the fact she was white or because she was the daughter of the king of Spain.

Anne Boleyn on 01:15 - Nov 1 with 1356 viewsFieryJack

Yawn.

Christ, you reactionary types are so damned predictable and boring.

I'm not a fan of black Ann Boleyns, but, jeez, i might just be after you lot have finished making your lame "jokes".
Anne Boleyn on 01:19 - Nov 1 with 1348 viewsHighjack

Anne Boleyn on 01:15 - Nov 1 by FieryJack

Yawn.

I'm not a fan of black Ann Boleyns, but, jeez, i might just be after you lot have finished making your lame "jokes".

Alright alright, don’t lose your head.

Anne Boleyn on 09:09 - Nov 1 with 1313 viewsLohengrin

Yawn.

C’mon now Fiery, there’s hours of fun to be had with this latest craze for colour-blind casting. Aren’t you looking forward to seeing ‘I ain’t gettin’ on no plane, fool: Mr T in Tinseltown’ starring D J Qualls?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anne Boleyn on 11:30 - Nov 1 with 1276 viewsVincent_Vega

I wonder what the reaction would be if they cast Tom hardy to play Jesse Owens? Look you can cast whoever to play whatever, they’re adult pretenders but if you claim it to be historically accurate and then cast an actor/actress that looks nothing like them well it loses it validity somewhat

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Anne Boleyn on 11:37 - Nov 1 with 1273 viewsCatullus

Yawn.

Isn't the lame joke that it's ok for a black erson to play a white role but not ok for a white person to play a black role?

Equality eh, the most lame joke of all.

Anne Boleyn on 11:38 - Nov 1 with 1272 viewsNeath_Jack

Anne Boleyn on 11:37 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Isn't the lame joke that it's ok for a black erson to play a white role but not ok for a white person to play a black role?

Equality eh, the most lame joke of all.

Oooops!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/26-times-white-actors-played-people-of-co

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anne Boleyn on 11:42 - Nov 1 with 1269 viewsCatullus

Anne Boleyn on 11:38 - Nov 1 by Neath_Jack

Oooops!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/26-times-white-actors-played-people-of-co

That's from 2017, I know you haven't missed what's gone on these last few years.

Anne Boleyn on 12:09 - Nov 1 with 1255 viewsNeath_Jack

Anne Boleyn on 11:42 - Nov 1 by Catullus

That's from 2017, I know you haven't missed what's gone on these last few years.

Oh right, i didn't realise your statement was time restricted.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anne Boleyn on 21:22 - Nov 1 with 1193 viewsbritferry

Never catch a Welshman blacking up to win an oscar or anything

Anne Boleyn on 22:11 - May 31 with 697 viewsbritferry

I knew we'd done this earlier

Anne Boleyn on 23:06 - May 31 with 647 viewsKeithHaynes

Where is Highjack ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024