Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abbandonato 10:03 - Nov 28 with 3021 viewsBrynmill_Jack

"Swansea City have some really talented players, notably Andre Ayew, Connor Roberts and Marc Guehi. But their squad isn't as strong as Cardiff's. Not by any stretch of the imagination."

His imagination?? This man is supposed to be journalist??? They are stronger in one area and that's up front but they can't even give him any service. And he's not the type of forward we'd ever buy anyway? Bizzaro from Abandonallhope.

And they wonder why they're so despised lol.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-harris-struggles

Edit - sorry I forgot the link

Edit edit - I hope Cooper pins this article on the dressing room wall
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 10:16]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Abbandonato on 10:42 - Nov 28 with 2973 viewsonehunglow

He's a cracker that lad.and you too,Steve

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Abbandonato on 11:01 - Nov 28 with 2955 viewspencoedjack

Said exactly the same on another thread Bryn.

They are towards the bottom of the league for a reason & it’s not just Harris.

Let them keep believing their own bull shite.
Abbandonato on 11:09 - Nov 28 with 2952 viewsonehunglow

Abbandonato on 11:01 - Nov 28 by pencoedjack

Good chance for us to screw them coming up.Hope we don't bottle this chance to do them some real damage.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Abbandonato on 11:44 - Nov 28 with 2926 views34dfgdf54

Let him carry on. He knows what he’s doing.

Simple fact is he’s head sports writer for our national paper, Cooper should have his articles printed and stuck on changing room door.
Abbandonato on 12:16 - Nov 28 with 2896 viewsCatullus

Abbandonato on 11:44 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

Let him carry on. He knows what he’s doing.

Simple fact is he’s head sports writer for our national paper, Cooper should have his articles printed and stuck on changing room door.

Huh, he says Harris is behaving like an Ostrich, when he says "By no stretch of the imagination" I'd say he's having his own ostrich moment. It's not that we have a much stronger squad either but certainly on a par and we are performing much better too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Abbandonato on 12:22 - Nov 28 with 2897 viewsAndyCole

Too bizarre.

Do any of these hacks post on here ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Abbandonato on 14:41 - Nov 28 with 2816 viewsDr_Parnassus

Yeah that is utterly mind boggling.

Harry Wilson is the only player I can see getting in our side, and he isn’t even theirs. I was wanting to say a striker too but they wouldn’t fit in our style so wouldn’t even take theirs.

Amazed these people get paid.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Abbandonato on 14:59 - Nov 28 with 2802 viewsKeithHaynes

A mate of mine, County fan, left a cracking response, very logical and well thought out. It was removed after three minutes. As long as these old men in positions of writing garbage for the perceived top club in Wales, the longer we can delight in Cardiff’s failures. Year after year, time after time. I’m loving it, Abbandonsto’s bias is there for all to see. He hates to see what we have achieved. And it’s hilarious.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Abbandonato on 15:01 - Nov 28 with 2796 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Abbandonato on 14:41 - Nov 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Yeah that is utterly mind boggling.

Harry Wilson is the only player I can see getting in our side, and he isn’t even theirs. I was wanting to say a striker too but they wouldn’t fit in our style so wouldn’t even take theirs.

Amazed these people get paid.

I suppose this is the problem with employing “journalists“ to write about football in a national newspaper with such obvious biases. Rob Phillips is a die hard Cardiff fan and he lets his prejudices be known far more subtly.

I suppose it’s all part of “our team is from the Capital, has won the FA cup and SHOULD be among the best in the land at the top end of the Premier League “.

That lie ceased even being half credible a long time ago. They just can’t face facts though.

Abbandonato on 15:06 - Nov 28 with 2786 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Abbandonato on 14:59 - Nov 28 by KeithHaynes

A mate of mine, County fan, left a cracking response, very logical and well thought out. It was removed after three minutes. As long as these old men in positions of writing garbage for the perceived top club in Wales, the longer we can delight in Cardiff’s failures. Year after year, time after time. I’m loving it, Abbandonsto’s bias is there for all to see. He hates to see what we have achieved. And it’s hilarious.

He can’t even grudgingly offer praise lol. The hatred is hardwired into him so he just can’t do it.Nathan Blake is twice the man he is and although he doesn’t like us has spoken with admiration about our playing style and success at bringing youngsters through.

Abbandonato on 15:08 - Nov 28 with 2781 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Abbandonato on 11:01 - Nov 28 by pencoedjack

Just saw that mate. Perhaps though they do have a stronger squad - they’re holding up far more teams at the bottom of the table than we are 😉

Abbandonato on 15:13 - Nov 28 with 2775 views34dfgdf54

They are 2 up v Luton at home so he will 100% be after every bite tonight on twitter.
Abbandonato on 15:22 - Nov 28 with 2770 viewsKeithHaynes

Abbandonato on 15:01 - Nov 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I suppose this is the problem with employing “journalists“ to write about football in a national newspaper with such obvious biases. Rob Phillips is a die hard Cardiff fan and he lets his prejudices be known far more subtly.

I suppose it’s all part of “our team is from the Capital, has won the FA cup and SHOULD be among the best in the land at the top end of the Premier League “.

That lie ceased even being half credible a long time ago. They just can’t face facts though.

If Rob comes across like that he must be leaking all sorts of messages in his commentary.

He’s been telling me for years he is a die hard county fan 😂

Abbandonato on 16:26 - Nov 28 with 2717 viewsDr_Winston

The only difference between him and DYSS is that he gets paid.

Staggers me that anyone gives two shits what he says or thinks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Abbandonato on 20:17 - Nov 28 with 2600 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Abbandonato on 16:26 - Nov 28 by Dr_Winston

The only difference between him and DYSS is that he gets paid.

Staggers me that anyone gives two shits what he says or thinks.

I don’t - it’s the fact that he’s making an actual living writing football fiction - as fact. It makes that paper look ridiculous!

Abbandonato on 09:25 - Dec 13 with 2247 viewsWhiterockin

Is it a good time to bump this????

Abbandonato on 10:04 - Dec 13 with 2175 viewsKilkennyjack

Abbandonato on 09:25 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

Well played whiterockin 👏

Beware of the Risen People

Abbandonato on 10:08 - Dec 13 with 2169 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Abbandonato on 09:25 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

Superb bump. Forgot I’d written this lol . Just shows how deluded he is though. I bet he’s been locked in a darkened padded room and had his keyboard taken off him 😂😂😂

Abbandonato on 12:26 - Dec 13 with 2014 viewsBillyChong

Abbandonato is an absolute whopper. It kills him to see us walk all over the sleeping giants from his capital.
Abbandonato on 13:03 - Dec 13 with 1969 viewsKeithHaynes

See the latest news story, says it all.
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024