Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and his supporters. 22:16 - Jan 6 with 17099 viewsItchySphincter

Showed themselves for exactly what they are today.

Indefensible.

Time to pipe down now, you know who you are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump and his supporters. on 21:00 - Jan 7 with 1049 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 16:17 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

More whataboutism.

How about defending your heroes?

People have a right to demonstrate, a right to protest. Does that include storming the Capitol Building at the orders of the commander-in-chief? Should a sitting president be inciting insurrection?

That is what this is about, not what might have happened in Seattle or whatever.

Defending? You mean condemning.

My question is now you seem to have suddenly woken from your haze and that violence and this sort of behaviour is not tolerable... Do you now condemn ANTIFA, BLM, the Rioting Dems, Harris and Biden?

Just trying to work out if you are genuinely appalled by the terrorism we have seen over the last year... or if you are just being a trouble making agitator.

I have a fair idea, I’m just wanting to be sure.

Again, take your time.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump and his supporters. on 21:11 - Jan 7 with 1022 viewsItchySphincter

Trump and his supporters. on 21:00 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Defending? You mean condemning.

My question is now you seem to have suddenly woken from your haze and that violence and this sort of behaviour is not tolerable... Do you now condemn ANTIFA, BLM, the Rioting Dems, Harris and Biden?

Just trying to work out if you are genuinely appalled by the terrorism we have seen over the last year... or if you are just being a trouble making agitator.

I have a fair idea, I’m just wanting to be sure.

Again, take your time.

This is about the president inciting violence, but you carry on with your whatabouts. Deflection.

Exposed.

Trump and his supporters. on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 1014 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 21:11 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

This is about the president inciting violence, but you carry on with your whatabouts. Deflection.

Exposed.

That has been addressed, I and others have always called out criminality, nothing changes.

So now it’s about trying to find out why you (and others) suddenly find yourself outraged today when it has been going on for a year. Are you now willing to condemn them?... this thread has backfired on you spectacularly hasn’t it and put you into a right corner of quandary.

Deflection? Exposed?

With the question I have put to you 3 or 4 times now, I would say you indeed have been.

Not that it needed exposing of course. I am sure I stated your intentions and views long ago. I was proven correct.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 21:18]

Trump and his supporters. on 21:20 - Jan 7 with 1003 viewsNotLoyal

Trump and his supporters. on 21:11 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

Exposed.

As did the democrats, they are both pathetic.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Trump and his supporters. on 21:24 - Jan 7 with 989 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 21:20 - Jan 7 by NotLoyal

As did the democrats, they are both pathetic.

You can’t say that Loyal.

Unless it can be linked to Trump, then it either didn’t happen or we just ignore it. I think that’s how you work it out anyway.

It’s how people are doing things currently. All the rage.

Trump and his supporters. on 21:25 - Jan 7 with 985 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Are you aware that the Police removed the barricade to allow the supposed Trump rioters in to the building.
Are you aware that the police also led the so called Trump rioters up the stairs.
All caught on video.
Are you aware that real Trump supporters were trying to prevent the people breaking the windows and damaging the building, also caught on video.
Trump and his supporters. on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 975 viewsGwyn737

Trump and his supporters. on 20:56 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course they are comparable, and if they are deemed not it will be due to a case of the Dems actions being significantly and demonstrably worse.

Democracy being under threat is the exact reason the likes of Harris were inciting violence, the Dems Governors allowed the violence and the reason the media was allowed to lie and manipulate people. Plus not forgetting the reason the polls were off by a mile, due to the silent Trump voter. People have been intimidated for years.

There was only one reason for the above. To contravene democracy and take power with intimidation and force. America has literally been under attack for a year, politicians having groups of rioters camped outside their house with demands being screamed at them all through the night.

Not a single person on this thread that is now trying to make out that they are appalled have any record in calling out this behaviour. It has been enabled from day 1.

If they’re comparable, why haven’t world leaders come out at the same time after a particular BLM incident and condemned it? You’ve made it clear that if they didn’t condemn each and every one every time they’re hypocritical.

I’d contend it’s because there have been numerous (unfortunately) violent riots where human and physical damage has been caused. However, in the best part of two hundred years a sitting president has never incited violence resulting in the breaching of the Capitol building, causing the counties representatives to flee, wearing gas masks.

It’s a massive, unprecedented attack directly to democracy - 70 odd electoral college votes and over 7 million in the popular vote.
Trump and his supporters. on 21:43 - Jan 7 with 964 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 21:33 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

If they’re comparable, why haven’t world leaders come out at the same time after a particular BLM incident and condemned it? You’ve made it clear that if they didn’t condemn each and every one every time they’re hypocritical.

I’d contend it’s because there have been numerous (unfortunately) violent riots where human and physical damage has been caused. However, in the best part of two hundred years a sitting president has never incited violence resulting in the breaching of the Capitol building, causing the counties representatives to flee, wearing gas masks.

It’s a massive, unprecedented attack directly to democracy - 70 odd electoral college votes and over 7 million in the popular vote.

Since when have situations been evaluated by politicians? Seems a very convenient way to view it when we could, you know, use our eyes and what we know.

Inciting violence is a very large stretch. Something that has been going on for a very long time in the media that then gets repeated by the lemmings on forums and in workplaces and pubs. There is no coincidence people are using the word “insurrection” and “sedition” today. They are using them because they have been planted in the mind by the media.

We are talking about a sustained 12 months attack on America and democracy as a whole as we have seen from the polls. People attacked and murdered in the street for their political views, their homes and businesses burned to the ground - it has been horrific. Yet you think because politicians haven’t called it out then it’s ok? Yikes.

Never in history has an almost certain President of a country called for donations to a bail fund to continue the rioting and violence. Never in history has an almost certain President of a country clearly states the riots won’t and should not stop after Election Day, resulting in billions of dollars of damage, dozens of deaths and government buildings torched, attacked and broken into.

Sorry Gwyn. You don’t have a leg to stand on with this one. Unless of course you have a history of calling out the above, but we have already established that you don’t.... which is a theme for all those that have suddenly found their voices in the last 24 hours.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 21:45]

Login to get fewer ads

Trump and his supporters. on 21:46 - Jan 7 with 956 viewsTreforys_Jack

Trump and his supporters. on 21:43 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Since when have situations been evaluated by politicians? Seems a very convenient way to view it when we could, you know, use our eyes and what we know.

Inciting violence is a very large stretch. Something that has been going on for a very long time in the media that then gets repeated by the lemmings on forums and in workplaces and pubs. There is no coincidence people are using the word “insurrection” and “sedition” today. They are using them because they have been planted in the mind by the media.

We are talking about a sustained 12 months attack on America and democracy as a whole as we have seen from the polls. People attacked and murdered in the street for their political views, their homes and businesses burned to the ground - it has been horrific. Yet you think because politicians haven’t called it out then it’s ok? Yikes.

Never in history has an almost certain President of a country called for donations to a bail fund to continue the rioting and violence. Never in history has an almost certain President of a country clearly states the riots won’t and should not stop after Election Day, resulting in billions of dollars of damage, dozens of deaths and government buildings torched, attacked and broken into.

Sorry Gwyn. You don’t have a leg to stand on with this one. Unless of course you have a history of calling out the above, but we have already established that you don’t.... which is a theme for all those that have suddenly found their voices in the last 24 hours.

Yep, all credibility gone.
Trump and his supporters. on 21:47 - Jan 7 with 951 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 21:46 - Jan 7 by Treforys_Jack

Yep, all credibility gone.

Which part do you disagree with specifically?

It seems an awful lot of people are realising their hypocrisy has caused them to not be able to fulfil their high horse ambitions at the moment, and it has upset them.

When you are ready.

Trump and his supporters. on 21:51 - Jan 7 with 939 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump and his supporters. on 21:33 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

Is being invited in by the police "breaching"?
Why were they wearing gass masks, did they expect to be teargassed, maced & beaten with batons by the police as the Trump supporters were?

oops I forgot you don't believe videos do you, as you have made quite clear over the evidence you ignore.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 21:52]
Trump and his supporters. on 21:52 - Jan 7 with 938 viewsGwyn737

Trump and his supporters. on 21:43 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Ahh well, it’ll play out now.

For the first time I believe that there will be legal ramifications for Trump and his political Ramifications for his allies. The Graham and Cruz ‘Flip flopping’ compilations will provide continued entertainment

His actions probably lost Georgia and In turn the house. The GOP will split between the moderates and the Tea Party/Trump acolytes. The damage Trump has caused will last for years.

That’s how history will see him.
Trump and his supporters. on 22:00 - Jan 7 with 932 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 21:52 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

Ahh well, it’ll play out now.

For the first time I believe that there will be legal ramifications for Trump and his political Ramifications for his allies. The Graham and Cruz ‘Flip flopping’ compilations will provide continued entertainment

His actions probably lost Georgia and In turn the house. The GOP will split between the moderates and the Tea Party/Trump acolytes. The damage Trump has caused will last for years.

That’s how history will see him.

History doesn’t see anyone in this day and age as anything other than exactly what happened. No amount of agitating or rewriting reality as seen time and time again over the last 4 years will change that.

The people claiming jail for Trump sound just as crazy as those they are continually calling crazy.

The damage has clearly been caused by the Dems. 12 months of terrorism doesn’t get wiped out and removed because people want to deflect that onto Trump.

As for flip flopping, did you make the same remarks when Harris was calling Biden a racist and a sexual abuser a year ago? Or Biden saying he was against fracking then for it, or that he was going to remove social payments and then saying he’s for them?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:05]

Trump and his supporters. on 22:06 - Jan 7 with 927 viewsGwyn737

Trump and his supporters. on 22:00 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

History doesn’t see anyone in this day and age as anything other than exactly what happened. No amount of agitating or rewriting reality as seen time and time again over the last 4 years will change that.

The people claiming jail for Trump sound just as crazy as those they are continually calling crazy.

The damage has clearly been caused by the Dems. 12 months of terrorism doesn’t get wiped out and removed because people want to deflect that onto Trump.

As for flip flopping, did you make the same remarks when Harris was calling Biden a racist and a sexual abuser a year ago? Or Biden saying he was against fracking then for it, or that he was going to remove social payments and then saying he’s for them?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:05]

You’re making me accountable for things I didn’t write on a forum again.
Trump and his supporters. on 22:15 - Jan 7 with 910 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 22:06 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

You’re making me accountable for things I didn’t write on a forum again.

I’m not saying you are accountable for anything. I’m trying to get a sense of where your views are coming from, if they are genuine or not.

To be calling out flip flopping politicians and riots the very day the Republicans are being linked to it, it seems suspect considering the literal constant 12 months barrage of this from the Dems, so if there is a history of calling this sort of stuff out then there is come credibility there and a clear standard of what you deem acceptable or unacceptable.

Currently it just seems a little odd the amount of people suddenly being outspoken on these events while being completely silent on these exact same issues for a year. It seems more bias than principles, which of course invalidates the stance or at least makes it very transparent.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:17]

Trump and his supporters. on 22:17 - Jan 7 with 905 viewsGwyn737

Trump and his supporters. on 22:15 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not saying you are accountable for anything. I’m trying to get a sense of where your views are coming from, if they are genuine or not.

To be calling out flip flopping politicians and riots the very day the Republicans are being linked to it, it seems suspect considering the literal constant 12 months barrage of this from the Dems, so if there is a history of calling this sort of stuff out then there is come credibility there and a clear standard of what you deem acceptable or unacceptable.

Currently it just seems a little odd the amount of people suddenly being outspoken on these events while being completely silent on these exact same issues for a year. It seems more bias than principles, which of course invalidates the stance or at least makes it very transparent.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:17]

It’s the magnitude of last nights event. Simple as that.

Not better or worse than has gone before, but different. That’s where we disagree.
Trump and his supporters. on 22:22 - Jan 7 with 903 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 22:17 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

Not better or worse than has gone before, but different. That’s where we disagree.

The magnitude of the last year has been off the scale, never seen anything like it in my lifetime. We have never seen a part of a major City get taken over and occupied by armed vigilantes before, egged on by politicians and allowed by Governors. Never have we seen mass intimidation and violence like that:

It seems magnitude and acceptability is decided upon by who is the perpetrator. Something I find incredibly disingenuous.

Trump and his supporters. on 22:42 - Jan 7 with 875 viewsmajorraglan

Trump and his supporters. on 22:17 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

I agree with you. During the last few years we have witnessed a number of shocking events in the US, behaviour which is completely unacceptable in a progressive democracy has been committed by both sides, but last nights events in Washington are off the Richter scale in comparison.
Last night we saw a lawless mob attack the seat of a democratically elected government. That’s the kind of thing you expect to happen in Zimbabwe and other countries governed by despots, not the US.
Trump and his supporters. on 22:57 - Jan 7 with 859 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 22:42 - Jan 7 by majorraglan

I agree with you. During the last few years we have witnessed a number of shocking events in the US, behaviour which is completely unacceptable in a progressive democracy has been committed by both sides, but last nights events in Washington are off the Richter scale in comparison.
Last night we saw a lawless mob attack the seat of a democratically elected government. That’s the kind of thing you expect to happen in Zimbabwe and other countries governed by despots, not the US.

This sort of selective sensational headline making speech isn’t helping anyone.

I am completely un-shocked by yesterday. It is in keeping with exactly what we have seen for a year. This time however instead of being done by the side in which it is fashionably accepted, it was done by the other side.

I will have to watch the videos back but nobody was attacked were they? Am I right in saying the rioters were the only ones hurt? They were let in by police and protested in an area they shouldn’t have. That’s the crux of what happened yesterday. Very silly thing to do.

Not a patch on burning down homes and businesses, taking over areas of a city by armed force and attacking people in the street. People are ok with that though.

And to say it’s been committed by both sides when these acts have been 99%+ anti trumpers and democrats is a little disingenuous. The political standard we saw yesterday was set long before yesterday and that was created and enabled by the people who ignored the past year due to convenience.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 23:00]

Trump and his supporters. on 23:05 - Jan 7 with 847 viewsItchySphincter

Pardoning himself in the next couple of days.

Why would St Donald need to pardon himself of anything?

Trump and his supporters. on 23:08 - Jan 7 with 841 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 23:05 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

Because there is a desire for revenge for standing up to the Democrat terrorists. They will be looking for everything and everything now. Similar attitude to the ones that happily ignore terrorism because it suits them.

Trump and his supporters. on 23:09 - Jan 7 with 837 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 23:05 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

It has been ratified (yearsago) that anyone accepting a Presidential pardon is admittting their guilt...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump and his supporters. on 23:11 - Jan 7 with 836 viewsGroo

As usual its pointless arguing with him, he won't budge an inch, ever.

If anyone who's never seen this board before came and read this and took his ramblings as true, they would go away believing that everyone bar him and his mate has been encouraging and behind the activities of BLM and ANTIFA for the past 12 months.

The truth of course is anything but.

He will never see the difference between criminals looting stores and a mob invading the seat of democracy.

Just the same as he doesn't see the difference in an old lady identifying herself as the wife of her late husband and someone who pretends to be someone else.

Groo does what Groo does best

Trump and his supporters. on 23:11 - Jan 7 with 835 viewsmajorraglan

Trump and his supporters. on 22:57 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

This sort of selective sensational headline making speech isn’t helping anyone.

I am completely un-shocked by yesterday. It is in keeping with exactly what we have seen for a year. This time however instead of being done by the side in which it is fashionably accepted, it was done by the other side.

I will have to watch the videos back but nobody was attacked were they? Am I right in saying the rioters were the only ones hurt? They were let in by police and protested in an area they shouldn’t have. That’s the crux of what happened yesterday. Very silly thing to do.

Not a patch on burning down homes and businesses, taking over areas of a city by armed force and attacking people in the street. People are ok with that though.

And to say it’s been committed by both sides when these acts have been 99%+ anti trumpers and democrats is a little disingenuous. The political standard we saw yesterday was set long before yesterday and that was created and enabled by the people who ignored the past year due to convenience.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 23:00]

Four people died including 1 who was shot by police. At least 14 police were injured including 1 who was seriously injured after he as allegedly pulled in to a crowd and assaulted.

I am not ok with taking over areas of cities sing armed force or burning buildings down and rioting, people who do that should be locked up, but what happened yesterday is much much much worse, it’s a direct attack on democracy.

You can’t deflect as much as you want, but what happened yesterday was completely unacceptable.
Trump and his supporters. on 23:13 - Jan 7 with 833 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 23:09 - Jan 7 by DJack

It has been ratified (yearsago) that anyone accepting a Presidential pardon is admittting their guilt...

The political environment of terrorism and revenge didn’t exist years ago.

At this stage, knowing the Democrat thirst for blood, he would probably be silly not to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024