Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? 10:52 - Jan 11 with 2434 viewsKeithHaynes

Moaning about his lack of chances at Swansea and Sunderland.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/boltons-declan-john-e

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 11:11 - Jan 11 with 2403 viewsItchySphincter

I didn’t think he looked bad on the few chances he had.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 11:23 - Jan 11 with 2384 viewsOptimisticJack

Little mention of his time at Cardiff. Similarly ending up training for the under 23's under Neil Warnock.
There is a common denominator here.
Nevertheless wish him well at Bolton.

Optimisticjack

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 11:29 - Jan 11 with 2373 viewsItchySphincter

It’s a weird one. Not nice to see a player tumble down the leagues on this manner but from what I’ve seen of him I’m pretty sure he’s going to turn out to be decent for someone. Maybe a big club like Bolton at a relatively low level (for them) can get him going.

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:16 - Jan 11 with 2334 viewsNotLoyal

Of course he isn't good enough, plain to see.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:25 - Jan 11 with 2325 viewsCatullus

I never understood why we brought him in, he was clearly not good enough at previous clubs. Maybe Bolton is where his level is, unless they get promoted!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:27 - Jan 11 with 2321 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is clearly a matter of the "non negotiables" .

Cooper's use of this language is black and white. Asoro would need to visit Cooper office and literally have to tell him, he has had a biblical visitation and walked the walk for Genoa to Damascus and seen a blinding flashing light. He will donated 2 part of 10 to Swanseas chosen charity. There is a new pious professional Asoro who has cast a stone at his Judas agent now roaming the Nubian desert.

Cooper is on a 'biblical' mission and sparse water supplies will not be wasted on passengers. Clearly if something is non negiotiable any player not up to scratch cannot be picked.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:55 - Jan 11 with 2283 viewsbuilthjack

League 1 player

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:59 - Jan 11 with 2278 viewsPacemaker

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:55 - Jan 11 by builthjack

League 1 player

Injured today with hamstring pull, not available for Bolton.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 13:28 - Jan 11 with 2234 viewspencoedjack

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:55 - Jan 11 by builthjack

League 1 player

He could go back to the club he started with next season then 👍
Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 13:45 - Jan 11 with 2210 views34dfgdf54

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 12:59 - Jan 11 by Pacemaker

Injured today with hamstring pull, not available for Bolton.

Out for four weeks.....

Can't help but feel gutted for the lad.
Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 15:36 - Jan 11 with 2121 viewsHighjack

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 13:28 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Not big enough.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 19:24 - Jan 11 with 2020 viewsItchySphincter

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 13:45 - Jan 11 by 34dfgdf54

Out for four weeks.....

Can't help but feel gutted for the lad.

Yep. There were times that out of him and Roberts he was the better of the two, thats not to say he’s better in general, or that I’d swap them, but nowhere near as bad as what’s being made out. That will be sacrilegious, of course.

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 22:54 - Jan 11 with 1946 viewsbuilthjack

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 13:28 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

That would be super

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 07:40 - Jan 12 with 1880 viewsDr_Winston

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 19:24 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

Yep. There were times that out of him and Roberts he was the better of the two, thats not to say he’s better in general, or that I’d swap them, but nowhere near as bad as what’s being made out. That will be sacrilegious, of course.

Yeah.

Kind of hard to form any serious opinion of the lad because he's barely been seen, but he never struck me as particularly terrible. Just a player we didn't need in a position where we already had better options for a price that was too much.

A headscratcher of a signing from the off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 1801 viewsReslovenSwan1

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 07:40 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Yeah.

Kind of hard to form any serious opinion of the lad because he's barely been seen, but he never struck me as particularly terrible. Just a player we didn't need in a position where we already had better options for a price that was too much.

He does not have the ability to tackled or challenge in defensive settings. This requires application. We all knew McKay could not tackle. I once saw him sort of escourt a Northampton defender from his own box to the Swnsea box with no effort to disturb the runner in one of his rare games. It is not in his toolbox.

It is not Cooper's remit to reprogram players who have not picked up the basics of defending. Mckay will nver be able to tackle. The same applies probably to John and Asoro and Celina before them.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 19:26 - Jan 12 with 1779 viewspencoedjack

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 07:40 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Yeah.

The day he signed & looked like he had difficulty holding the jersey he had been given up said a lot about his Bassey loyalties.

He would of needed to be a full back of Ashley Cole standards to get the faithful on side ( me included).
Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 18:25 - Jan 13 with 1668 viewsSPboy

I had my doubts about him ever since Nathan Dyer nipped in to head ( yes head!!) in a goal against the scum in one of the derbies at the Liberty
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 19:45]
Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 21:46 - Feb 13 with 1521 viewsChief

Scored today

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 22:32 - Feb 13 with 1484 viewsNotLoyal

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 21:46 - Feb 13 by Chief

Scored today

In league one.

OK I've changed it.

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 22:35 - Feb 13 with 1481 viewsChief

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by NotLoyal

In league one.

*league 2

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 22:59 - Feb 13 with 1454 viewsNotLoyal

Declan John, maybe you are not good enough ? on 22:35 - Feb 13 by Chief

*league 2

Even better, well done Declan 👏

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024