Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 14:55 - Feb 1 with 19827 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 1st Feb 2021 21:49
Here we go with the final run in as we update every fifteen minutes on all matters Swansea City and the Championship. You won’t miss a trick on these pages with our rolling updates through to 11pm tonight. 0

CLICK ABOVE FOR THE VERY LATEST NEWS.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 1415 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 16:30 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Gareth Vincent reckons we won’t be getting a 9 in which Cooper is desperate for.

I’m shocked we’ve spent on a striker for the future if he was this desperate for one now.

Looks like he is reading this site.

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 1409 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 16:51 - Feb 1 by vetchonian

Steve walking would please a few on here ....they can have their "proper" manager then

Why would he walk we have one of the most expensively assembled squads in the Championship

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:02 - Feb 1 with 1380 viewsTransfer_Latest

Transfer feed updated

Transfer window journalist based in North London

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:03 - Feb 1 with 1370 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 16:51 - Feb 1 by vetchonian

Steve walking would please a few on here ....they can have their "proper" manager then

He has Ayew,, Lowe ,Morris and Whittaker as back up. RWB he has Jordon Garrick who can also play in forward areas.

Ayew and Lowe are never injured and Cooper is perhaps wary of subbing Ayew in games due to his high status and former African player of the year. He is not being protected by Cooper as 31 year old star perhaps should be.

He did not give Peterson time and the player organised a move himself. Garrick has not got game time because Roberts gets miffed when he is not picked. All batteries get flat.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 1354 viewsKeithHaynes

We have acquired
Hourihane
Morris
Hamer

Two serious players with quality.

Whittaker will be announced shortly.

All is good.

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:08 - Feb 1 with 1337 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:03 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

He has Ayew,, Lowe ,Morris and Whittaker as back up. RWB he has Jordon Garrick who can also play in forward areas.

Ayew and Lowe are never injured and Cooper is perhaps wary of subbing Ayew in games due to his high status and former African player of the year. He is not being protected by Cooper as 31 year old star perhaps should be.

He did not give Peterson time and the player organised a move himself. Garrick has not got game time because Roberts gets miffed when he is not picked. All batteries get flat.

Well,it wouldn't please me Champ whatever you might opine. I'd rather him learn and adapt and front our march back to the Premier League. Im not keen on change at this stage of the season. If you like,i can slag off our owners,the Yanks,the ones I was glad to see take over the club.

If he is not being backed as he should and deserve,I d like him to out the owners as frauds as regards promotion to the next level .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:13 - Feb 1 with 1313 viewsTransfer_Latest

Swansea back tracking on the Greenwood rumour 🔴

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:15 - Feb 1 with 1291 viewsmagicdaps10

I can see the view that we are happy to go with what we got but there won't be a better chance to go up as there is now.

Think a 9 and Right back are concerns but if we have no injuries, isolating or suspensions then we will be OK. Seems the press are a little concerned with the numbers in our squad.
Losing the 3 loans coupled with the injuries of Routs and Cullen, bringing in 3 to cover 5 is a talking point with certain press members.......with the 3rd signing being a player for the future rather than someone wo could step straight into the team/squad.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:16 - Feb 1 with 1273 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City’s Matthew Blake and Josh Thomas have joined Cardiff Met on loan for the rest of the season.

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:18 - Feb 1 with 1251 viewsTransfer_Latest

Transfer feed updated

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:19 - Feb 1 with 1239 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:13 - Feb 1 by Transfer_Latest

Swansea back tracking on the Greenwood rumour 🔴

Sky reporting Leeds turned down our offer

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:20 - Feb 1 with 1232 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:19 - Feb 1 by AndyCole

Its ok its the big boys trying to flex their muscle in Cardiff. There are 9 sources confirming bids. And two national journalists confirmed it to me yesterday.

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:26 - Feb 1 with 1181 viewsmax936

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:19 - Feb 1 by AndyCole

I bet old Stevie boy is feeling a tad frustrated just now, he desperately wanted an out and out Striker

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:27 - Feb 1 with 1174 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:20 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Its ok its the big boys trying to flex their muscle in Cardiff. There are 9 sources confirming bids. And two national journalists confirmed it to me yesterday.

I was thinking we would have a cheap option lined up just in case all else fails somebody like Joe Piggott maybe from Wimbledon available for about 200k and scored 18 this season for a struggling side.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:28 - Feb 1 with 1172 viewsTransfer_Latest

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:27 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

I was thinking we would have a cheap option lined up just in case all else fails somebody like Joe Piggott maybe from Wimbledon available for about 200k and scored 18 this season for a struggling side.

Transfer feed updated

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:30 - Feb 1 with 1154 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:27 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

He was definitely of interest, but if he did there's nothing out there to confirm even a sniff. For me, as we reported he failed the clubs due diligence. But thats just my opinion..

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:33 - Feb 1 with 1125 viewsTransfer_Latest

Transfer feed updated

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:35 - Feb 1 with 1105 viewsangryjack

Payback for Dan james
Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:35 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsHighjack

Has the transfer feed been updated?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:37 - Feb 1 with 1075 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:35 - Feb 1 by angryjack

Payback for Dan james

Cant we swap him for Dhanda thought they wanted him.

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:40 - Feb 1 with 1059 viewsTransfer_Latest

Transfer feed updated

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:40 - Feb 1 with 1055 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:35 - Feb 1 by Highjack

Has the transfer feed been updated?

It has now :-)

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:42 - Feb 1 with 1046 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:26 - Feb 1 by max936

I bet old Stevie boy is feeling a tad frustrated just now, he desperately wanted an out and out Striker

Our system uses two forwards, and one of the ones we have plays for 90 minutes of every game if he's fit and available. Do we really need three first team forwards to compete for what is essentially one remaining position?

Ayew, Lowe, Morris and a young backup like Whittaker is plenty.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City & Championship Transfer Latest 🔴DEADLINE DAY🔴 on 17:44 - Feb 1 with 1024 viewsKeithHaynes

We are told Swansea are working on two signings but nothing is guaranteed.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:45 - Feb 1 with 1021 viewsTransfer_Latest

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024