Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 104868 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Top six watch on 10:22 - Apr 26 with 2230 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 09:42 - Apr 26 by monmouth

It's Cooper you need to convince to adopt your positivity and belief in his players rather than his preferred approach. Then we have a chance.

Then again...three clean sheets, two Cabango headers from long throws. Job done.

Lifey,bless him ,prides himself on "positive" posts ,apart from those where he rips into those he sees posting negative stuff. I thought we were free to posts opinions of whatever hue without being subjected to snide comments.When people receive snide comments,they bit back and so it perpetuates -for years and years.

No fan has ever influenced ANY team by posting ,on an internet forum, that which the player would like to read,ie,he i a great players etc.Similiarly with manager.

Our players have fallen away and some like me are miffed that our return to the top flight will not happen .That is all. You d think we were drowning kitten in the canal.

Converely,"negative" comments have never affected players -apart from the weak ,and they are the ones we do not need.Good players ram words down fans throats,a to managers,so come on Steve and do it.

Floreat Swansea

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Top six watch on 22:39 - Apr 26 with 2028 viewslifelong

Top six watch on 10:22 - Apr 26 by onehunglow

Lifey,bless him ,prides himself on "positive" posts ,apart from those where he rips into those he sees posting negative stuff. I thought we were free to posts opinions of whatever hue without being subjected to snide comments.When people receive snide comments,they bit back and so it perpetuates -for years and years.

No fan has ever influenced ANY team by posting ,on an internet forum, that which the player would like to read,ie,he i a great players etc.Similiarly with manager.

Our players have fallen away and some like me are miffed that our return to the top flight will not happen .That is all. You d think we were drowning kitten in the canal.

Converely,"negative" comments have never affected players -apart from the weak ,and they are the ones we do not need.Good players ram words down fans throats,a to managers,so come on Steve and do it.

Floreat Swansea

No need to bless me, you carry on hoping that we fail. 👍
Top six watch on 13:48 - Apr 27 with 1874 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 22:39 - Apr 26 by lifelong

No need to bless me, you carry on hoping that we fail. 👍

Bless you.
Ive told you you are wrong,so much so I really feel for you.

You need a new tack

Top six watch on 17:35 - Apr 27 with 1843 viewsjohnlangy

Top six watch on 13:48 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

Bless you.

You need a new tack

Well i'm with lifelong. I want us to get promoted. In spite of a lot of the football we've watched these last two seasons I still try to be positive.
Top six watch on 19:42 - Apr 27 with 1793 viewslifelong

Top six watch on 13:48 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

Bless you.

You need a new tack

You don’t have to feel anything, you are just a total wind up merchant who hasn’t a clue about football. You’ve been churning out the same bilge for the past 10 years or so.

You even did it in the year we were promoted to the Premier League, maliciously picking out a couple of players with continuous criticism.

Posters on the other site saw through you and you disappeared from the scene for some time, posters on this site seem more tolerant of the absolute crap you post and your bullying tactics, it won’t last though, in the next few months you’ll probably crawl back under your stone....sad man.
Top six watch on 20:45 - Apr 27 with 1775 viewsFireboy2

Top six watch on 19:42 - Apr 27 by lifelong

You don’t have to feel anything, you are just a total wind up merchant who hasn’t a clue about football. You’ve been churning out the same bilge for the past 10 years or so.

You even did it in the year we were promoted to the Premier League, maliciously picking out a couple of players with continuous criticism.

Posters on the other site saw through you and you disappeared from the scene for some time, posters on this site seem more tolerant of the absolute crap you post and your bullying tactics, it won’t last though, in the next few months you’ll probably crawl back under your stone....sad man.

One easy step LL, put him on ignore, its the way forward.
Top six watch on 20:50 - Apr 27 with 1752 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 17:35 - Apr 27 by johnlangy

Well i'm with lifelong. I want us to get promoted. In spite of a lot of the football we've watched these last two seasons I still try to be positive.

and good for you

Top six watch on 20:52 - Apr 27 with 1744 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 20:45 - Apr 27 by Fireboy2

One easy step LL, put him on ignore, its the way forward.

It is Eddie.
You simply cannot exchange views without getting snotty. Same with Roger.#

Plenty are happy to engage with me .

That said,it's for the best LL. Do it and carry on being a lovely positive person and leave us vile negative scum to fester.

Us right wingers ses

Login to get fewer ads

Top six watch on 21:32 - Apr 27 with 1728 viewslifelong

Top six watch on 20:52 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

It is Eddie.
You simply cannot exchange views without getting snotty. Same with Roger.#

Plenty are happy to engage with me .

That said,it's for the best LL. Do it and carry on being a lovely positive person and leave us vile negative scum to fester.

Us right wingers ses

Seek help.
Top six watch on 09:19 - Apr 28 with 1581 viewsonehunglow

I want to believe too but you have to be realistc,JL.We are abject and have been for some time.
Its simple reality
Nobody is looking to go to war with anyone here,imply ome cannot find the positive vibe that ome can. Its just a simple as that.
I dont like disappointment,probably goes back to my family and early life in Swansea o I do what I can not to build my hopes up.It often work and if it doesnt then the result you wanted is a bonus.

I could have flooded this board and its previous incarnation with "positive",friendly, undemanding posts for over 10 years but they would be false and Im really quite straight.I dont believe for one minute that the positive posts you talk of are all genuinely held. All fans get hacked off.All the time.

Heddwch

Top six watch on 18:09 - Apr 28 with 1477 viewsjohnlangy

Top six watch on 09:19 - Apr 28 by onehunglow

I want to believe too but you have to be realistc,JL.We are abject and have been for some time.
Its simple reality
Nobody is looking to go to war with anyone here,imply ome cannot find the positive vibe that ome can. Its just a simple as that.
I dont like disappointment,probably goes back to my family and early life in Swansea o I do what I can not to build my hopes up.It often work and if it doesnt then the result you wanted is a bonus.

I could have flooded this board and its previous incarnation with "positive",friendly, undemanding posts for over 10 years but they would be false and Im really quite straight.I dont believe for one minute that the positive posts you talk of are all genuinely held. All fans get hacked off.All the time.

Heddwch

Recently I posted that i'd had enough of SC, that i'd been bored rigid with the football for most of these last two seasons. And yes, the team has been abject many times this season and last. As you say, reality.

That doesn't stop me looking for the positive. When they've been good (not as often as i'd want) they've been very good so i'm just hoping for three good performances in the play offs.
Top six watch on 18:18 - Apr 28 with 1455 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 18:09 - Apr 28 by johnlangy

Recently I posted that i'd had enough of SC, that i'd been bored rigid with the football for most of these last two seasons. And yes, the team has been abject many times this season and last. As you say, reality.

That doesn't stop me looking for the positive. When they've been good (not as often as i'd want) they've been very good so i'm just hoping for three good performances in the play offs.

Me too,jl

Last time we went up we had a pretty sizeable do here at Scousejack Towers. It got a bit feisty and rather emotional. I was very reflective and quite tearful as my old fella was not likely to see us play in the Prem. He urvived to see us play a few seasons and he died whilst we were still in the top flight.

And it's just a game?

Myarse it is.

Top six watch on 18:39 - Apr 28 with 1460 viewslifelong

Top six watch on 18:18 - Apr 28 by onehunglow

Me too,jl

Last time we went up we had a pretty sizeable do here at Scousejack Towers. It got a bit feisty and rather emotional. I was very reflective and quite tearful as my old fella was not likely to see us play in the Prem. He urvived to see us play a few seasons and he died whilst we were still in the top flight.

And it's just a game?

Myarse it is.

Did you go to the game at Wembley Richard ?
Top six watch on 18:46 - Apr 28 with 1454 viewslifelong

Come to think of it how many games did you go to during our 7 seasons in the Premier League, apart from the one’s at Anfield of course.
I actually saw you twice at the Liberty during those 7 seasons, there’s probably not many more.
Top six watch on 22:57 - Apr 28 with 1384 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 19:42 - Apr 27 by lifelong

Mark Gower and Wayne Routledge. Routledge hadn’t even joined then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Top six watch on 23:14 - Apr 28 with 1382 viewslifelong

Top six watch on 22:57 - Apr 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Mark Gower and Wayne Routledge. Routledge hadn’t even joined then

Wasn’t referring to Routledge, you are right about Mark Gower he was one, the other was De Vries, he used to give him the same treatment as he dishes out to Woodman these days.

Regarding Routledge, he has called him Rotledge and only recently referred to him as a dwarf who should never play for the club again...it’s pathetic.
Top six watch on 06:36 - Apr 29 with 1337 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 23:14 - Apr 28 by lifelong

Wasn’t referring to Routledge, you are right about Mark Gower he was one, the other was De Vries, he used to give him the same treatment as he dishes out to Woodman these days.

Regarding Routledge, he has called him Rotledge and only recently referred to him as a dwarf who should never play for the club again...it’s pathetic.

He’s got quite a vitriolic and nasty streak in him hasn’t he? I had to put him on ignore because his negativity spoils the site . I was joking about Routledge- exaggerating to make a point. Im amazed he can’t see when played correctly just how good he is for us - without him against Reading last year we’d never have even made the playoffs.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Top six watch on 07:15 - Apr 29 with 1336 views1983

Exactly WTF is wrong with people we are in the play offs with 2 games to go.....

Top six watch on 09:06 - Apr 29 with 1302 viewsOptimisticJack

I remain optimistic.

Optimisticjack

Top six watch on 09:07 - Apr 29 with 1291 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 06:36 - Apr 29 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s got quite a vitriolic and nasty streak in him hasn’t he? I had to put him on ignore because his negativity spoils the site . I was joking about Routledge- exaggerating to make a point. Im amazed he can’t see when played correctly just how good he is for us - without him against Reading last year we’d never have even made the playoffs.

I look around me and the world itself is amazing

Top six watch on 15:51 - Apr 29 with 1228 viewsGaryjack

Top six watch on 18:39 - Apr 28 by lifelong

Did you go to the game at Wembley Richard ?

Which Wembley game? I remember Richie (think he was Scousejack at the time) stating he never watched us at the old Wembley, so that's two, and he has definitely posted more recently that he didn't go to the play off final or the League cup final, so that's 4 times! i doubt very much that he went to the Football League Trophy final against Carlisle, but in fairness he did make the Barnsley play off final, as i remember it was Darran on the old Jackarmy site who posted that he had got him a ticket. Oh the irony!
Top six watch on 18:02 - Apr 29 with 1195 viewslifelong

Top six watch on 15:51 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

Which Wembley game? I remember Richie (think he was Scousejack at the time) stating he never watched us at the old Wembley, so that's two, and he has definitely posted more recently that he didn't go to the play off final or the League cup final, so that's 4 times! i doubt very much that he went to the Football League Trophy final against Carlisle, but in fairness he did make the Barnsley play off final, as i remember it was Darran on the old Jackarmy site who posted that he had got him a ticket. Oh the irony!

Rumour has it that he didn’t go to watch us in one of the Merseyside games because it was live on tv.....bloody hell.
Top six watch on 19:36 - Apr 29 with 1148 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 18:02 - Apr 29 by lifelong

Rumour has it that he didn’t go to watch us in one of the Merseyside games because it was live on tv.....bloody hell.

Gary. That is absolute classic PS .
You and lifey .

I could say more but I keep personal exchanges just that.

Irony.

You do not know the meaning of the word

In a word ,pitiful

Top six watch on 21:45 - Apr 29 with 1110 viewsFireboy2

Top six watch on 06:36 - Apr 29 by Brynmill_Jack

So do I brynnie, he does my f#$%ing head in mate.
Top six watch on 22:11 - Apr 29 with 1089 viewsGaryjack

Top six watch on 18:02 - Apr 29 by lifelong

It's not a rumour. In fact it may well have been more than once. They were games at Goodison Park. I clearly remember him posting about it.
However, i wish Richard no ill, but have no desire to engage him directly after i gave him an opportunity to speak to me personally, and gave him my mobile phone number. It ended when he called me a runt with a c, for replying with a smiley face to a post on whatsap saying he was going to have a shag that night! Why would a 70 year old man want to say that to me? And why the name onehunglow? It all seems very odd i have to say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024