Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets **** 10,000 sold *** Now on general sale to anybody 10:04 - Mar 13 with 3702 viewsbuilthjack

Well over 8000 sold now.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 20:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets on 13:20 - Mar 13 with 3102 viewsTonyrefail

I did wonder how many we sold. Cheers for the update and over 8000 is goods news.
👍
Season tickets on 17:27 - Mar 14 with 2912 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 13:20 - Mar 13 by Tonyrefail

I did wonder how many we sold. Cheers for the update and over 8000 is goods news.
👍

It will be interesting to see the uptake come 1st April, when tickets will be available to all comers.
We will be close to an automatic promotion place, it may show who is only interested if we are in the Premier League. Interesting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets on 17:54 - Mar 14 with 2896 viewsTreforys_Jack

Season tickets on 17:27 - Mar 14 by builthjack

It will be interesting to see the uptake come 1st April, when tickets will be available to all comers.
We will be close to an automatic promotion place, it may show who is only interested if we are in the Premier League. Interesting.

I thought they were freely available from March 1st.
Season tickets on 18:22 - Mar 14 with 2881 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 17:54 - Mar 14 by Treforys_Jack

I thought they were freely available from March 1st.

Only if you were a season ticket holder over either of the last couple of seasons. I think.

Season tickets on 19:34 - Mar 14 with 2835 viewsNotLoyal

Season tickets on 18:22 - Mar 14 by builthjack

Only if you were a season ticket holder over either of the last couple of seasons. I think.

From the end of the month they will increase dramatically.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Season tickets on 20:49 - Mar 14 with 2779 viewsQJumpingJack

If social distance is to remain in Wales for the most of the year, it makes you wonder what the club will do in how they allow fans to return safely.
Season tickets on 21:33 - Mar 14 with 2743 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 19:34 - Mar 14 by NotLoyal

From the end of the month they will increase dramatically.

I have mine, but I do wonder if the club will stick another £100 or so on general sale tickets.
Still a good price then though if that is the case. As long as we are allowed in.

Season tickets on 21:50 - Mar 14 with 2728 viewsKeithHaynes

Season tickets on 21:33 - Mar 14 by builthjack

I have mine, but I do wonder if the club will stick another £100 or so on general sale tickets.
Still a good price then though if that is the case. As long as we are allowed in.

People should take a gamble, could be premier league football.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 21:58 - Mar 14 with 2721 viewsFlashberryjack

Season tickets on 21:50 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

People should take a gamble, could be premier league football.

Already got mine.

Maybe fans must show evidence of being vaccinated or have a negative test before being allowed to attend games.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Season tickets on 07:55 - Mar 15 with 2637 viewsangryjack

Season tickets on 21:58 - Mar 14 by Flashberryjack

Already got mine.

Maybe fans must show evidence of being vaccinated or have a negative test before being allowed to attend games.

Won't make any difference with this government,, losing faith month by month,they won't even open gyms if you been vaccinated never mind stadia...love to stick the head in drakeford..its getting out hand now every time things looking up,they come out with some new variant we got believe ,just to control us again..wouldn't be positive about going footy next season
Season tickets on 16:22 - Mar 15 with 2539 viewspencoedjack

Got mine today.

Hopefully back in the stadium come August although I much rather away games & God knows when we will be allowed to travel to them again.
Season tickets on 17:18 - Mar 15 with 2494 viewsonehunglow

Season tickets on 16:22 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

Got mine today.

Hopefully back in the stadium come August although I much rather away games & God knows when we will be allowed to travel to them again.

i believe stadia could return to at least 50% capacity.Issue will be toilets .Anyone witnesses fans at a stadium knows how filthy people are.
I would have temp checks at turnstiles and all alcohol /food outlets closed.Priority is the game

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Season tickets on 21:33 - Mar 15 with 2425 viewsbuilthjack

I had a little tip off earlier that existing season ticket holders, and those who were season ticket holders in 2019-20, are able to buy as many extra as they want to. Before 31st March.
At the low prices.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2021 21:39]

Season tickets on 22:15 - Mar 15 with 2405 viewsBoundy

Season tickets on 21:33 - Mar 15 by builthjack

I had a little tip off earlier that existing season ticket holders, and those who were season ticket holders in 2019-20, are able to buy as many extra as they want to. Before 31st March.
At the low prices.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2021 21:39]

Any idea when will that be officially announced ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Season tickets on 22:30 - Mar 15 with 2394 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 22:15 - Mar 15 by Boundy

Any idea when will that be officially announced ?

They won't announce it, but if you phoned and renew, and ask to buy extra tickets, they won't refuse.

Season tickets on 22:33 - Mar 15 with 2389 viewsChief

Season tickets on 22:30 - Mar 15 by builthjack

They won't announce it, but if you phoned and renew, and ask to buy extra tickets, they won't refuse.

What if you've already renewed?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Season tickets on 20:56 - Apr 1 with 2206 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on general sale at rock bottom prices.
Get in there.

Season tickets on 22:46 - Apr 1 with 2109 viewsCatullus

Season tickets on 20:56 - Apr 1 by builthjack

Get in there.

I really, really want to but I still haven't had my operation and at evry turn it always seems to be delayed.

It doesn't matter to me if we go up or not either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season tickets **** 10,000 sold *** Now on general sale to anybody on 23:38 - Apr 1 with 2081 viewslifelong

Got mine at the last minute yesterday and kept my seat.
Season tickets on 07:07 - Apr 2 with 2021 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Season tickets on 21:58 - Mar 14 by Flashberryjack

Already got mine.

That’s a big question- if people aren’t vaccinated how would testing work? Take a test, isolate in your own home until the result comes in then isolate until the morning of the match?

If the vast majority are vaccinated - surely then there’s nothing to fear???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season tickets on 11:27 - Apr 2 with 1926 viewsGixerJack

Season tickets on 20:56 - Apr 1 by builthjack

Get in there.

I got one yesterday, despite working shifts and not being able to go to all the games at £300 it’s still good value.I hung on until 1st April in the hope that better seats would become available.
Season tickets on 12:09 - Apr 2 with 1909 viewsCatullus

Season tickets on 11:27 - Apr 2 by GixerJack

I got one yesterday, despite working shifts and not being able to go to all the games at £300 it’s still good value.I hung on until 1st April in the hope that better seats would become available.

I read that and it made my mind up. I may miss a good chunk of the season, I may be advised not to go by my doctor but lifes too short and we've missed too much already! Seats bought for myself and my son.

At these prices it seems mad not to, it's 385 all in for 2 seats (one adult, one under 18) in the East stand upper. A few years back that would have been 439 per seat.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Season tickets on 13:16 - Apr 2 with 1890 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 12:09 - Apr 2 by Catullus

I read that and it made my mind up. I may miss a good chunk of the season, I may be advised not to go by my doctor but lifes too short and we've missed too much already! Seats bought for myself and my son.

At these prices it seems mad not to, it's 385 all in for 2 seats (one adult, one under 18) in the East stand upper. A few years back that would have been 439 per seat.

Even if you attend half the games it is cheap.
But if you don't attend, pass them on to friends.

Season tickets on 21:31 - Apr 2 with 1794 viewsCatullus

Season tickets on 13:16 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Even if you attend half the games it is cheap.
But if you don't attend, pass them on to friends.

In the EPL it works out at £20 for the two of us, if we don't go up it's £16.

Some people still moan about the owners but there isn't any profit in it for them at these prices, we should be very happy with this.

Season tickets on 22:17 - Apr 2 with 1750 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets on 21:31 - Apr 2 by Catullus

In the EPL it works out at £20 for the two of us, if we don't go up it's £16.

Some people still moan about the owners but there isn't any profit in it for them at these prices, we should be very happy with this.

It will be the £16 a game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024