Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH 14:23 - Apr 18 with 13227 viewsNotLoyal

Its the win or the play offs for the swans. Win and they still have a chance of automatic promotion, albeit slim. Lose or draw and they enter a play off tournament as the least likely to go through ( Because the swans will get three points against Wayne Rooney’s Derby County )

Swansea City v QPR
Liberty Stadium
Tuesday April 20th
Kick off 7pm

Match Officials
JARRED GILLETT
Paul Hodskinson and Graham Kane
Fourth Official: John Brooks

The Matchday referee isn’t Gerard Houllier

Is it ont tut tele ?
Yes, it’s on SKY Sports red button & on Swans TV Live

Will the swans win this game ?
The easy answer is probably not, it’s more likely to be a draw. Or even a loss. However there would be no surprise in a 5-0 win or a 5-0 loss. Steve is going to start with a 6/3/1 with Conner Roberts up front and Ayew’s good leg at right back. Expect transformational football, misplaced passes, and generally a frustrating time all round as the minutes fly by. The non negotiables wont be negotiated and there will be times as the game proceeds that Coops will say “ I don’t like us” But by Wednesday they will be “Back on the grass” which is probably the reason why the swans looked smashed off their boxes on Saturday against Wycombe.

The non negotiable ‘ Let’s get back on the grass’ post match comment

Match day programme free
https://issuu.com/swanseacityafc/docs/swans-20-21-qpr-programme-digitial-v01

Swansea City v QPR :The game which will tell us everything about automatic promotion 20th Apr 2021 09:42
It’s down to the last four games, and tonight is the first of that run in. The swans have QPR and Derby at home and Reading and Watford away. They have to win them all, no more slacking, wandering around aimlessly or failing to execute basic passing moves. This is it, draw or lose and it’s over for the swans and any hope of automatic promotion. Win and it could leave a chink of light shining through a nearly closed curtain. 0

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Matt Grimes (captain); Connor Roberts, Wayne Routledge, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Conor Hourihane, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Ben Cabango.

Queens Park Rangers: Joe Lumley, Rob Dickie, Yoann Barbet (captain), Lyndon Dykes, Ilias Chair, Dominic Ball, Stefan Johansen, George Thomas, Chris Willock, Osman Kakay, Niko Hamalainen.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Todd Kane, Macauley Bonne, Sam Field, Faysal Bettache, Albert Adomah, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Charlie Austin.

Swans lose at home again : The harsh truth for Steve Cooper 21st Apr 2021 00:33
Frustrated Swansea City fans watched a nonplussed and wretched performance by Steve Cooper’s swans at the Liberty on Tuesday. So much so, even the most ardent of Cooper admirers were beginning to think this was some sort of sick joke as his players started in a defensive formation against a QPR side who had no reason or need to win, lose or draw this game. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:13 - Apr 20 with 1121 viewsjackrabbit

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:48 - Apr 20 by LittleEnglandJack

Say what you like about the performance, but between this and the Wycombe match we seem to have developed a habit of getting involved in matches that are actually entertaining to watch from a neutral's perspective.

Proper end to end stuff that half.

Eh? To quote the great Mr McEnroe: “you cannot be serious”
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:13 - Apr 20 with 1117 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:12 - Apr 20 by 34dfgdf54

Get Cullen on for Routledge please Steve.

He's concentrating on the play offs.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:14 - Apr 20 with 1112 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:13 - Apr 20 by NotLoyal

He's concentrating on the play offs.

😂😂😂😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:15 - Apr 20 with 1106 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And Grimes as he’s killing any speed going forward

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:16 - Apr 20 with 1101 viewsYossarian

But from 1 to 11 we are slow I thought and deed.. same players different coach

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:17 - Apr 20 with 1079 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:07 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Yep,bettering them nil nil.

How many shots on target

One out of seven. Qpr 2 from 11. We've had 42% possession. We're about as threatening as a cabbage and about as clever too.

Why isn't Cooper changing it? if anyone is going to score its QPR.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:18 - Apr 20 with 1056 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:17 - Apr 20 by Catullus

One out of seven. Qpr 2 from 11. We've had 42% possession. We're about as threatening as a cabbage and about as clever too.

Why isn't Cooper changing it? if anyone is going to score its QPR.

I actually feel sorry for the commentator. How do you make this interesting.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:19 - Apr 20 with 1059 viewsvetchonian

Grimes what is he doing?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:21 - Apr 20 with 1043 viewsThornburyswan

I see Steve’s HT chat & changes are working a treat!

I’m sure a QPR goal will give him a nudge
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:21 - Apr 20 with 1043 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:19 - Apr 20 by vetchonian

Grimes what is he doing?

Antiques road trip is on

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:21 - Apr 20 with 1037 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hearing multiple people sitting in close proximity to the commentator laugh as Woodman kicks the ball out of play made me chuckle.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:22 - Apr 20 with 1029 viewsNortbankboy

Grimes what is he doing?

Feck me,get dhanda a on and Smith off.
Get some life in the game for feck sake
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:22 - Apr 20 with 1028 views34dfgdf54

Woodman
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:22 - Apr 20 with 1028 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:21 - Apr 20 by Thornburyswan

I see Steve’s HT chat & changes are working a treat!

I’m sure a QPR goal will give him a nudge

COOPERBALL!

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:22 - Apr 20 with 1019 viewsonehunglow

Grimes what is he doing?

Stealing a living .
The main man in our team,too.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:24 - Apr 20 with 1011 viewsKeithHaynes

Some bloke called Austin coming on, very defensive 😂

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:26 - Apr 20 with 977 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:21 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hearing multiple people sitting in close proximity to the commentator laugh as Woodman kicks the ball out of play made me chuckle.

He s as great as Phil Bennett or Barry John

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:26 - Apr 20 with 975 viewsmonmouth

I'm quite enjoying watching QPR one touch and movement. It's nice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:26 - Apr 20 with 970 viewsKeithHaynes

QPR bring on a proven goal scorer, the swans at last get Cullen on.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:30 - Apr 20 with 914 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:26 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

QPR bring on a proven goal scorer, the swans at last get Cullen on.

Let's not pretend we're disadvantaged here.

Man for man it's nearly a clean sweep in Swansea's favour across the two respective squads.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:31 - Apr 20 with 899 viewsonehunglow

Get grimes off too. Try it Steve

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:32 - Apr 20 with 884 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Woodman parries a weak, comfortable shot back out into the six yard box.

I'm sure he did that a game or two ago and we conceded.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:34]

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 876 viewsNotLoyal

Living on our nerves. KOL is so frustrated.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:34 - Apr 20 with 855 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:33 - Apr 20 by NotLoyal

Living on our nerves. KOL is so frustrated.

no one moves to support players....thats not Coopers fault....players not thinking or reading the game

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:34 - Apr 20 with 839 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:34 - Apr 20 by vetchonian

no one moves to support players....thats not Coopers fault....players not thinking or reading the game

He s a coach ain’t he

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024