Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tax rises 12:48 - Apr 20 with 3059 viewspencoedjack

Getting ready all you working people in Wales

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56667000

Border town house prices will rocket when high earners start moving out of Wales & commuting in.

Are we really going to have 5 more years of these backward thinking tossers.
Tax rises on 13:24 - Apr 20 with 1417 viewsSlugster664

What have I just read?!!

This bit was special...

"We've lived through an extraordinary 12 months, people I think want to have a government that they know is capable, competent and committed, and we'll finish that job, but we're more than that."

We have to rid ourselves of this party, surely to God even the daftest of us Welsh can see through them

STID

Tax rises on 13:33 - Apr 20 with 1410 viewspencoedjack

Tax rises on 13:24 - Apr 20 by Slugster664

What have I just read?!!

This bit was special...

"We've lived through an extraordinary 12 months, people I think want to have a government that they know is capable, competent and committed, and we'll finish that job, but we're more than that."

We have to rid ourselves of this party, surely to God even the daftest of us Welsh can see through them

I bet they don’t

It’s criminal that these idiots will be back turning Wales into Albania.
Tax rises on 13:57 - Apr 20 with 1394 viewsProfessor

All those border towns that are already much more expensive than the Welsh equivalent then? Tax is going up across the UK either directly or indirectly regardless of your political view. Nowhere does it state tax will rise, just the honesty of that it may. Which it may or may not.

Just to illustrate the average house price in my town in Cheshire is 249K, in Broughton over the border it's 190K. A lot of commuting is the other way-from SE to Bristol too.
Tax rises on 13:57 - Apr 20 with 1392 viewsCatullus

Well it'll be the Senedd that decides when the economic situation is right ans this is pretty much a guarantee that us Welsh will pay more income tax.
We already get more funding per head than most of England and the Senedd wants more but what will they do with it?
There will be riots if they increase tax and pour more into Cardiff!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tax rises on 13:58 - Apr 20 with 1388 viewspikeypaul

Wales and the Welsh sheep voters get what they deserve. No sympathy from me .

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tax rises on 14:00 - Apr 20 with 1382 viewsDr_Winston

Tax rises on 13:57 - Apr 20 by Catullus

Well it'll be the Senedd that decides when the economic situation is right ans this is pretty much a guarantee that us Welsh will pay more income tax.
We already get more funding per head than most of England and the Senedd wants more but what will they do with it?
There will be riots if they increase tax and pour more into Cardiff!!

No there won't. Everyone will keep sucking it up and voting largely the same way like they have since 1999.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tax rises on 14:06 - Apr 20 with 1379 viewsProfessor

Tax rises on 13:58 - Apr 20 by pikeypaul

Wales and the Welsh sheep voters get what they deserve. No sympathy from me .

Oddly Pikey-You are largely correct. All sides are full of second raters. No one worth their salt would be an AM over MP.
Tax rises on 14:27 - Apr 20 with 1367 viewsCatullus

Tax rises on 14:06 - Apr 20 by Professor

Oddly Pikey-You are largely correct. All sides are full of second raters. No one worth their salt would be an AM over MP.

Well you mean MS but yes, I entirely agree. Drakeford, RT Davies, they'd never win a Westmisnter seat which says something because there's some right dross in Westminster.

Adam Price is slightly different, he did win a Westminster seat but didn't stick with it for reasons I don;t know BUT his PC manifesto is full of promises he can't keep, even if he intends to. He needs Westminsters permission to do most of what he promises but he doesn't really tell people that. He says we'll negotiate, well he can go and ask but there's only a negotiation if Bojo (or whoever) agrees to talk, if they just say no that's it, done and dealt.

The Senedd is just another epensive tier of government that we could do without.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Tax rises on 15:06 - Apr 20 with 1330 viewscontroversial_jack

Tax rises on 14:27 - Apr 20 by Catullus

Well you mean MS but yes, I entirely agree. Drakeford, RT Davies, they'd never win a Westmisnter seat which says something because there's some right dross in Westminster.

Adam Price is slightly different, he did win a Westminster seat but didn't stick with it for reasons I don;t know BUT his PC manifesto is full of promises he can't keep, even if he intends to. He needs Westminsters permission to do most of what he promises but he doesn't really tell people that. He says we'll negotiate, well he can go and ask but there's only a negotiation if Bojo (or whoever) agrees to talk, if they just say no that's it, done and dealt.

The Senedd is just another epensive tier of government that we could do without.

Let's get out of Westminster then.
Tax rises on 15:10 - Apr 20 with 1337 viewspencoedjack

Tax rises on 14:00 - Apr 20 by Dr_Winston

No there won't. Everyone will keep sucking it up and voting largely the same way like they have since 1999.

Without any doubt.

Vote Labour Cardiff will continue to prosper, new (decent) business will continue to look away from South Wales due to poor transport links.

Anyone who cant see this & votes Labour deserves all they get.
Tax rises on 15:25 - Apr 20 with 1319 viewsraynor94

Tax rises on 15:06 - Apr 20 by controversial_jack

Far better to abolish the Mickey Mouse Assembly, what a waste of taxpayers money.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tax rises on 15:33 - Apr 20 with 1306 views9MilesHigh

What? Come on now don't be silly. If Drakeford run in certain constituencies of course he'd get in.

Pencoed - just curious, I don't know you but know who you are. You have been on a few trips with very good friends of mine and from what I understand you're as working class as they come? Correct? But do I detect a Tory leaning in your numerous political posts, because if that is the case then that would be effing laughable?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 15:39]
Tax rises on 15:38 - Apr 20 with 1300 views9MilesHigh

Welsh people are the most pathetic bunch of weak, subservient, yellow sycophants I've ever come across.

Looking across to a school of toffs 200 miles away for any sort of leadership or courage. Bending over taking it up the ass for centuries and anyone who wonders why? Just read the shite on this forum and wonder no more.

Pathetic.
Tax rises on 15:48 - Apr 20 with 1296 viewsBoundy

Tax rises on 15:06 - Apr 20 by controversial_jack

name just one decent AM with a reason why you consider him/her worthy of presiding over the rest of us

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tax rises on 15:56 - Apr 20 with 1288 viewsonehunglow

Tax rises on 15:38 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Welsh people are the most pathetic bunch of weak, subservient, yellow sycophants I've ever come across.

Looking across to a school of toffs 200 miles away for any sort of leadership or courage. Bending over taking it up the ass for centuries and anyone who wonders why? Just read the shite on this forum and wonder no more.

Pathetic.

I was taught by some belting Toffs at my Swansea school. Proper capes and caps too whilst they threashed the bejesus out of you.
If you managed to get in and were a valley resident with a thick accent you were thrashed by the Mumbles/Mayals/Langland toffs.

Toffs is a great word as is Pleb

Wales truly is a land with chips on shoulders 8 miles high,that's when you touch down.
Sidewalks speak and dark limousines are somewhere ,just being their own.

A land where the populace feels inferior to the big noisy neighbour and frets over how they might lose their Welshness if they move east or if they appear anything Tory like as it upsets the neighbours;

Average workers wage for you then Chris. Everyone gets a fair equal wage. Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tax rises on 16:05 - Apr 20 with 1264 viewstrampie

Price went to Harvard university on a Fulbright scholarship (world renowned), lots of them win Nobel and Pulitzer awards that do that and then he came back to the Senedd rather than Westminster.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tax rises on 16:09 - Apr 20 with 1255 viewstrampie

Ordinary people are voting Tory in more and more numbers, it's the middle classes with a conscious that vote Labour these days, everything has turned upside down in recent years.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tax rises on 16:30 - Apr 20 with 1249 viewspencoedjack

Tax rises on 15:33 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

What? Come on now don't be silly. If Drakeford run in certain constituencies of course he'd get in.

Pencoed - just curious, I don't know you but know who you are. You have been on a few trips with very good friends of mine and from what I understand you're as working class as they come? Correct? But do I detect a Tory leaning in your numerous political posts, because if that is the case then that would be effing laughable?

I vote for whichever party suit mine (& more importantly my hard working kids & their kids) future.

For the record.

That wont be Labour (who I voted for all my life until the last election) especially with a leader such as Drakeford or Gething.

Currently I find it 'effing laughable' anyone who lives outside of Cardiff voting for Labour unless of course they are a public sector worker.
Tax rises on 16:32 - Apr 20 with 1244 viewsonehunglow

Tax rises on 16:30 - Apr 20 by pencoedjack

I vote for whichever party suit mine (& more importantly my hard working kids & their kids) future.

For the record.

That wont be Labour (who I voted for all my life until the last election) especially with a leader such as Drakeford or Gething.

Currently I find it 'effing laughable' anyone who lives outside of Cardiff voting for Labour unless of course they are a public sector worker.

I mean you absolute class traitor you.
Putting self first before your sister and brother..
Just wish more were like you

Tax rises on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 1232 viewsmax936

The Senedd evolved to make jobs for the boys, its a massive White Elephant and a massive drain on Wales's funds, we got our own White Elephant in a prime spot on Mumbles Road ugly monstrosity of a building, the cost of building it and running it must be astronomical.
I hate the sight of it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tax rises on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 1206 views9MilesHigh

Tax rises on 15:56 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I was taught by some belting Toffs at my Swansea school. Proper capes and caps too whilst they threashed the bejesus out of you.
If you managed to get in and were a valley resident with a thick accent you were thrashed by the Mumbles/Mayals/Langland toffs.

Toffs is a great word as is Pleb

Wales truly is a land with chips on shoulders 8 miles high,that's when you touch down.
Sidewalks speak and dark limousines are somewhere ,just being their own.

A land where the populace feels inferior to the big noisy neighbour and frets over how they might lose their Welshness if they move east or if they appear anything Tory like as it upsets the neighbours;

Average workers wage for you then Chris. Everyone gets a fair equal wage. Innit

Not sure what any of that means but a posh voice won't get you very far up here or with me.

What the ruling classes have done to perfection in Wales is to dumb down education and eradicate Welsh history from the syllabus.

It leaves us with people that have been politically born again since Brexit who haven't got the first facking clue as to what they witter on about, just as long as it's repeating the same guff that fills up their online echo chambers.

No idea how they're being played.
Tax rises on 18:57 - Apr 20 with 1164 viewsonehunglow

Tax rises on 17:07 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Not sure what any of that means but a posh voice won't get you very far up here or with me.

What the ruling classes have done to perfection in Wales is to dumb down education and eradicate Welsh history from the syllabus.

It leaves us with people that have been politically born again since Brexit who haven't got the first facking clue as to what they witter on about, just as long as it's repeating the same guff that fills up their online echo chambers.

Depend on how you see a posh accent.One who speaks clearly with no definable accent or one who had the misfortune to be born into a family who were broughtup speaking that way.
Nothing worse than inverted snobbery.
And nothing surer to gain my contempt than someone accentuating their regional accent as it sounds "cool" or "working class".Like Alex Jones and that grating Ammanford brogue of hers.Lovely girl but come on love,tone it down. We have a very nice gay weather man on North West TV.Owain Wyn Evans. Obviously Welsh-Ammanford again- but clear and pleasant.

I refer you to the professional Bolton Paddy McGuinness tw@t accent .Put on as he thinks he's Peter Kay who did very well out of his accent.

I take it you d have no objection to a posh speaking Surgeon operating on your kids.Some are quite posh.Posh schools,posh parents,posh houses,posh holidays,posh everything and good luck to them.

Tax rises on 19:23 - Apr 20 with 1153 viewsCatullus

Tax rises on 15:33 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

You think? As an MS Drakeford won his seat in 2016 with 35% of the vote, a drop of 11.5% and that's a majority of 1,176 which is a drop of around 1800 votes on his previous win. He's losing support in his own Senedd constituency and we'll see wat the outcome is this time.
The MP is Kevin Brennan who I never heard of btw has a majority of 10,986, nearly as many as who voted for Drakeford in the Senedd. People don't care so much about the Welsh elections, the Senedd is viewed with apathy, Drakeford is viewed with apathy.

Tax rises on 19:26 - Apr 20 with 1147 viewsonehunglow

Tax rises on 17:07 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Absolute puerile crap.

And who decides who is working class or not.

Seems pencoed is judged by chums of you.

Clearly ,you are not one to be trusted

Tax rises on 03:21 - Apr 21 with 1081 viewsWhiterockin

So exactly who would pay this income tax. People working in England but living in Wales, people living in England and working in Wales or would you have to live and work in Wales to pay the tax. Like the £735 to care and NHS workers this is not as simple as first seems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024