Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 85874 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 14:54 - Nov 1 with 1388 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 14:04 - Nov 1 by krunchykarrot

There is a shortcut to residency in Greece, known as the Golden Visa programme.

Portugal and Greece have probably the best terms for Golden Visas.
Temporary residential visas are available for most EU countries but you have to cover your own health care etc. After a period of residence on a visa you can apply for permanent status in some countries.
It's still possible but there are lots of paperwork and slow processes. For example, the pace of Italian administration is very slow, you have to use the local police and often they are busy or don't have the right paperwork and you have to do everything in Italian according to my cousin.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 15:48 - Nov 1 with 1353 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 10:13 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

Brexit has put an end to that

No it hasn't, don't be silly! If I won the lottery, Rhodeswould welcome me with open arms.

People still go on about brexit as if we locked and chained our front gates and threw away the key, it's bizarre really. Emigrating got a bit more difficult but it's still very possible.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 15:52 - Nov 1 with 1351 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 03:12 - Oct 31 by Kilkennyjack

Add in no internet access, and we would all dream that dream with you ….. 🤓

Giving up the internent, I wouldn't have to see your nonsense posts then! Nah, I could just put you on ignore.

Tell me again what a great job Drakeford has done, Wales the worst in the UK for infection rates.....even Bojo is better than Drakeford, incredible but true.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 17:17 - Nov 1 with 1341 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 15:52 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Giving up the internent, I wouldn't have to see your nonsense posts then! Nah, I could just put you on ignore.

Tell me again what a great job Drakeford has done, Wales the worst in the UK for infection rates.....even Bojo is better than Drakeford, incredible but true.

I have a feeling you'll be waiting awhile and not because he's using a dial up connection either

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 17:24 - Nov 1 with 1331 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 15:52 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Thats why i suggested it.

It would shut up all your nonsense and do us all a favour.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 17:27 - Nov 1 with 1327 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 17:17 - Nov 1 by Boundy

I have a feeling you'll be waiting awhile and not because he's using a dial up connection either

It the fella from 1974. 🤡

Great year that, with good old Top of the Pops and wholesome auntie knows best TV. Yawn ….🥱

Spoiler alert : you wont believe what 2021 is like.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 18:50 - Nov 1 with 1303 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 17:24 - Nov 1 by Kilkennyjack

Thats why i suggested it.

It would shut up all your nonsense and do us all a favour.

You can't tell me then, becaus it's not true!

Wales is (or was last week) the second worst in Europe and 4th worst in the world, great job Drakers!

Go on, tell me that's not true....

PS, it'd do you a favour because it's one less person pointing out how wrong you are.

Mr Drakeford on 18:58 - Nov 1 with 1300 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:50 - Nov 1 by Catullus

You can't tell me then, becaus it's not true!

Wales is (or was last week) the second worst in Europe and 4th worst in the world, great job Drakers!

Go on, tell me that's not true....

PS, it'd do you a favour because it's one less person pointing out how wrong you are.

Isn't Wales leading the other countries in giving the booster jab?
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 19:30 - Nov 1 with 1285 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 18:58 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

Uptake of booster vaccines (according to PHW)

Care home residents: 56%
Care home workers: 47.9%
80 years and older: 44.3%
Healthcare workers: 59.3%
Social care workers: 24,306 (no percentage given)
75-79 years: 26.2%
70-74 years: 20.6%
Clinically extremely vulnerable 16-69 years: 10.4%
65-69 years: 8.2%
Clinical risk groups 12-64 years: 1.2%
60-64 years: 7.8%
55-59 years: 94.%
50-54 years: 9.1%
40-49 years: 7.9%
30-39 years: 5.6%
18-29 years: 3.5%
16-17 years: 0.4%
12-15 years: 0%

Mr Drakeford on 20:20 - Nov 1 with 1260 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 19:30 - Nov 1 by Boundy

Uptake of booster vaccines (according to PHW)

Care home residents: 56%
Care home workers: 47.9%
80 years and older: 44.3%
Healthcare workers: 59.3%
Social care workers: 24,306 (no percentage given)
75-79 years: 26.2%
70-74 years: 20.6%
Clinically extremely vulnerable 16-69 years: 10.4%
65-69 years: 8.2%
Clinical risk groups 12-64 years: 1.2%
60-64 years: 7.8%
55-59 years: 94.%
50-54 years: 9.1%
40-49 years: 7.9%
30-39 years: 5.6%
18-29 years: 3.5%
16-17 years: 0.4%
12-15 years: 0%

Wales booster doses are highest in UK according to the information FJ publishes every evening on this board.
I know there’s been a glitch at our local Health Board, appointment letters have been sent to eligible people with a time but no date for their vaccinations and it’s caused big issues. The Health Board were operating a mixture of appointments and “drop ins” at their Mass Vaccination Centres but “drop ins” have by enlarge been suspended as the uptake was huge and the facilities and staff couldn’t cope. There were also issues with traffic congestion and gridlock.
Mr Drakeford on 20:25 - Nov 1 with 1259 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:58 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

Nearly correct but behind Scotland on first, second doses and third doses

First dose
Scotland 90.3%
Wales 88.9%
Second dose
Scotland 81.7%
Scotland 81.6%
Booster doses
Scotland 15.6%
Wales 15.5%

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 15:21 - Nov 2 with 1196 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems the deputy climate change minister, Lee Waters has axed the Llanbedr bypass only months after the Welsh government approved it. The residents of Llanbedr will now by subject to long traffic delays and traffic belching out toxic fumes. It is also anther blow to the hoped for improvement access to the nearby airfield which would have provided much needed investment and jobs for the area.

The Welsh government will of course save the £10,000,000 they had allocated to the project.

Needless to say Plaid Cymru and Gwynedd are upset accusing tye Welsh government of sacrificing rural areas on the altar of climate change.

It seems the Welsh government is going to cancel any road schemes it can no matter how much extra pollution and jobs are lost.

Mr Drakeford on 16:18 - Nov 2 with 1185 viewsCatullus

Interesting one this, it seems a French politician (pro Frexit) thinks the fishing row is the EU's fault. He reckons the UK are just following the rules, following the agreement the EU drew up.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/eu-s-fault-macron-s-election-rival-shut-do

When the UK was breaking rules there was uproar from some, Will they be in uproar if France breaks the rules too?
Will the EU punish France like it punishes Poland for breaking EU agreements.

Mr Drakeford on 18:26 - Nov 2 with 1170 viewsTreforys_Jack

Drakeford and his cronies have been a disaster, to have a worse record than bojo is damning.
Mr Drakeford on 18:51 - Nov 2 with 1153 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 15:21 - Nov 2 by felixstowe_jack

Seems the deputy climate change minister, Lee Waters has axed the Llanbedr bypass only months after the Welsh government approved it. The residents of Llanbedr will now by subject to long traffic delays and traffic belching out toxic fumes. It is also anther blow to the hoped for improvement access to the nearby airfield which would have provided much needed investment and jobs for the area.

The Welsh government will of course save the £10,000,000 they had allocated to the project.

Needless to say Plaid Cymru and Gwynedd are upset accusing tye Welsh government of sacrificing rural areas on the altar of climate change.

It seems the Welsh government is going to cancel any road schemes it can no matter how much extra pollution and jobs are lost.

Strange decision when you think that Dopey Duckford encourages the world and his dog to holiday in Wales only to deny its citizens a decent quality of every day living
We'll have to see if this one is cancelled , somehow I doubt it
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/dinas-powys-bypass-barry-penarth-2

Mr Drakeford on 11:21 - Nov 4 with 1041 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mr Drakeford on 12:01 - Nov 4 with 1027 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 11:21 - Nov 4 by KeithHaynes

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mr Drakeford on 13:08 - Nov 4 with 1008 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It seems the Welsh government has now fined a farmer £15,000 for planning trees under a Welsh Government scheme. Seems some of trees were not quite planted in the right spot some were planted in the wrong place by over foot.

Mr Drakeford on 13:25 - Nov 4 with 1001 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 13:08 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

It seems the Welsh government has now fined a farmer £15,000 for planning trees under a Welsh Government scheme. Seems some of trees were not quite planted in the right spot some were planted in the wrong place by over foot.

How can a govt fine someone? Did they take him to court?
Mr Drakeford on 13:29 - Nov 4 with 1000 viewsLohengrin

Mr Drakeford on 13:25 - Nov 4 by controversial_jack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59158098

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mr Drakeford on 17:40 - Nov 4 with 967 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 13:29 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59158098

That is utterly ridiculous. One of the trees was 10cm out, how can they justify that?

The poor fella didn't even plant the trees, a contractor did it with the plans the Senedd people drew up. There are 2 other farmers in the same boat.

What message does this send to people, why do they expect other farmers or landowners to join this scheme when a very minor infraction (well according to them) brings down such a large punishment?
Typical Senedd nonsense.

Mr Drakeford on 18:58 - Nov 4 with 945 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 13:25 - Nov 4 by controversial_jack

He has received a letter from "Rural Paynents Wales", I have not heard of them either, another Senedd quango no doubt.
The letter states he has contravened original plans giving satellite images as evidence and he faces a £15,000 fine.

Their word not mine.

Mr Drakeford on 19:56 - Nov 4 with 935 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 18:58 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

He has received a letter from "Rural Paynents Wales", I have not heard of them either, another Senedd quango no doubt.
The letter states he has contravened original plans giving satellite images as evidence and he faces a £15,000 fine.

Their word not mine.

I thought we'd left behind their rules and regulations ?

"When the scheme verification shows the conditions of the contract have not been met, the Welsh government has a statutory obligation to apply European Commission rules concerning the recovery of payments and application of over-declaration penalties"

Mr Drakeford on 16:44 - Nov 8 with 868 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A Welsh minister announced today that smoking in Wales is to banned by 2030.

Mr Drakeford on 16:57 - Nov 8 with 857 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 16:44 - Nov 8 by felixstowe_jack

A Welsh minister announced today that smoking in Wales is to banned by 2030.

Indeed he did, what next I wonder

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/plans-announced-end-smoking-wales-2209

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024