Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86417 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 10:06 - Jan 9 with 1373 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 17:00 - Jan 10 with 1272 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 10:06 - Jan 9 by Dr_Winston

He's keeping us safe mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 18:19 - Jan 10 with 1239 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 17:00 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

He's keeping us safe mun.

But not as safe as in England.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 18:46 - Jan 10 with 1221 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 18:19 - Jan 10 by felixstowe_jack

But not as safe as in England.

Blame Boris.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 19:44 - Jan 10 with 1201 viewsDr_Winston

Interesting read. Not sure I agree with all of it but food for thought.

https://unherd.com/2022/01/has-the-great-barrington-declaration-been-vindicated/

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 19:59 - Jan 10 with 1196 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 19:44 - Jan 10 by Dr_Winston

Interesting read. Not sure I agree with all of it but food for thought.

https://unherd.com/2022/01/has-the-great-barrington-declaration-been-vindicated/

I'm no expert and definitely no genius but I'm pretty much where the GBD is. Focussed protection that allows the majority to live our lives, that doesn't do untold harm to the young, physically AND mentally; It's also a route that allows the economy to keep going and so doesn't ruin our country from the inside out.

Protecting lives, caring....hardly, even according to the scientific evidence.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 20:44 - Jan 10 with 1167 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 19:59 - Jan 10 by Catullus

I'm no expert and definitely no genius but I'm pretty much where the GBD is. Focussed protection that allows the majority to live our lives, that doesn't do untold harm to the young, physically AND mentally; It's also a route that allows the economy to keep going and so doesn't ruin our country from the inside out.

Protecting lives, caring....hardly, even according to the scientific evidence.

More and more of my circle of family and friends are of the mindset that we've done as much as we can , isolating when required , accepted the vaccinations when offered ,even caught the virus but we're now at the point of accepting what ever the future brings , naivety perhaps but hopeful that having caught Covid , survived it (mother in law being the exception) we're much stronger at resisting the virus than two years ago . My mother who's well into her 90's went down with it and to her it was just a mild cold & inconvenience. Granted that's not the same for everyone but enough to garner hope that we're seeing the worse now and if not so be it , then we'll deal with what ever else come along , as we've always done.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 13:40 - Jan 11 with 1090 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Scots thought to be lifting the moronic sports restrictions?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 14:00 - Jan 11 with 1078 viewsVincent_Vega

Mr Drakeford on 13:40 - Jan 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

Scots thought to be lifting the moronic sports restrictions?

Kranky saving the Cardiff economy and all sporting clubs in Wales because as we know what Scotland does..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Mr Drakeford on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 1048 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nicola had just announced the lifting of restrictions at outdoor sporting events. Just in time for the resumption of Scottish football following their Winter break and the start of the six nations rugby.

A cynical vote winning U-turn. Wonder if Drakeford will follow her lead.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 15:12 - Jan 11 with 1043 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 15:01 - Jan 11 by felixstowe_jack

Nicola had just announced the lifting of restrictions at outdoor sporting events. Just in time for the resumption of Scottish football following their Winter break and the start of the six nations rugby.

He will do it in time for the rugby.

Mr Drakeford on 15:30 - Jan 11 with 1024 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 15:12 - Jan 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

He will do it in time for the rugby.

Sadly I think you are right, well in time for the home rugby international and just in time for our home game with Bournemouth.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 15:46 - Jan 11 with 1007 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 15:30 - Jan 11 by Flashberryjack

Sadly I think you are right, well in time for the home rugby international and just in time for our home game with Bournemouth.

he'll have to announce it this week or the rugby may have made other plans. They need 3/4 weeks notice to plan for such a big fixture, the police need the notice too.

PS, just take 5,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/covid-loses-90-of-ability-to-infect-within-
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 16:26]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 16:46 - Jan 11 with 980 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 15:01 - Jan 11 by felixstowe_jack

Probably. Would be a case of Drakers following everything but the science. Again.

Tinpot little tosser. Using the lives of 3m people to play petty politics with.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 17:35]

Mr Drakeford on 16:51 - Jan 11 with 979 viewsraynor94

Beep Beep is that the sound of Dippy reversing I hear

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 17:22 - Jan 11 with 962 viewsLittleEnglandJack

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Scotland have folded on their sporting 'protections'. As predicted, Drakeford will meekly follow a week later, all the while mumbling incoherent nonsense about Boris and 'reckless tories'.

What a monumental effing waste of everyone's time this latest round of 'Dr' Drakeford's restrictions bingo has been.
Mr Drakeford on 17:25 - Jan 11 with 952 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 15:46 - Jan 11 by Catullus

he'll have to announce it this week or the rugby may have made other plans. They need 3/4 weeks notice to plan for such a big fixture, the police need the notice too.

PS, just take 5,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/covid-loses-90-of-ability-to-infect-within-

Yes yes, he'll announce that he's easing restrictions, the big question is, what will be the date they will actually be lifted on.

My guess is, in time for the rugby to organise the games, but probably not in time for some, if not all of our home games up till Bournemouth 22nd Feb, these include: Preston 22nd jan, Blackburn 5th Feb and Bristol 13th Feb.

Problem is, he's already sh*t himself with the rugby threatening to play in England, so it's anyone's guess what the bumbling buffoon will do.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 17:30 - Jan 11 with 939 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 17:25 - Jan 11 by Flashberryjack

Yes yes, he'll announce that he's easing restrictions, the big question is, what will be the date they will actually be lifted on.

My guess is, in time for the rugby to organise the games, but probably not in time for some, if not all of our home games up till Bournemouth 22nd Feb, these include: Preston 22nd jan, Blackburn 5th Feb and Bristol 13th Feb.

Problem is, he's already sh*t himself with the rugby threatening to play in England, so it's anyone's guess what the bumbling buffoon will do.

It would be funny, but he's fooking about with people lives and livelihoods.

Mr Drakeford on 18:06 - Jan 11 with 908 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 16:51 - Jan 11 by raynor94

Beep Beep is that the sound of Dippy reversing I hear

He's keeping you safe mun.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 18:14 - Jan 11 with 901 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 17:25 - Jan 11 by Flashberryjack

I don't think he can justify anything past the weekend after next.

If only there was a decent opposition in Wales, he's got free reign to put these pointless restrictions in place.

It'll happen again if he hangs around.
Mr Drakeford on 19:06 - Jan 11 with 871 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 18:14 - Jan 11 by Scotia

I don't think he can justify anything past the weekend after next.

If only there was a decent opposition in Wales, he's got free reign to put these pointless restrictions in place.

It'll happen again if he hangs around.

Any opposition we have I'm afraid isn't decent enough. the four main political parties, Welsh Labour, Welsh Conservatives, Plaid Cymru and Welsh Liberal Democrats , so discounting the liberals as a non entity we're left with 3 , not enough votes for the Tories nor Plaid but with Plaid now in bed with Welsh labour then I can only see more years of incompetency ahead regardless of whose holding the reins

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 19:16 - Jan 11 with 866 viewsbuilthjack

It could be worse. We could have rentagob in charge. It would be like having a Welsh Johnson. Both liars and frauds.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 20:25 - Jan 11 with 814 viewsKeithHaynes

Mr Drakeford on 15:46 - Jan 11 by Catullus

PS, just take 5,

It’s a bit like the further you stand away from someone the less you can hear them.
When things are kept simple even the lunatics understand 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mr Drakeford on 21:34 - Jan 11 with 769 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 20:25 - Jan 11 by KeithHaynes

It’s a bit like the further you stand away from someone the less you can hear them.

Increasing amounts of evidence of political rather than evidence based decisions, our politicians of all hues seem to be taking us for fools.

Mr Drakeford on 21:44 - Jan 11 with 759 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 20:25 - Jan 11 by KeithHaynes

You back Daddy o!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024