Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86386 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 09:04 - May 14 with 2238 viewsCountyJim

Mr Drakeford on 08:10 - May 14 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford has decreed that you must take your holidays at home this year. You should only travel abroad for essential reasons. Wonder if he will shut Rhoose international airport to stop you. Winning the election seems to have gone to his head.

Fake news Alert!

He's advised against foreign travel not banned it
Mr Drakeford on 12:28 - May 14 with 2181 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 09:04 - May 14 by CountyJim

Fake news Alert!

He's advised against foreign travel not banned it

Nowhere did I say Drakeford had banned foriegn travel. He does not have that power thankfully.

Fake news alert.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 12:31]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 15:40 - May 14 with 2129 viewsCountyJim

Mr Drakeford on 12:28 - May 14 by felixstowe_jack

Nowhere did I say Drakeford had banned foriegn travel. He does not have that power thankfully.

Fake news alert.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 12:31]

You said he'd decreed that you must take your holiday in Wales that reads you must
Mr Drakeford on 16:39 - May 14 with 2109 viewsCatullus

Looking at it objectively, people shouldn't be travelling abroad, not if they've any common sense, unless it really is essential. The pandemic isn't over with, we haven't beaten it. We have the India variant spreading in the UK. The more travel there is, the more spread there will be.

Why not help the Uk economy and have a "staycation"?

Right now they are opening up within the UK, people are breaking travel rules and dpreading variants, it's like we're actively trying to cause more problems. We're nearly there, why screw it up now?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 22:20 - May 14 with 2059 viewsbuilthjack

It's opening up, people won't care. They will be on that plane as soon as they can. They need to think. But they don't or won't care. Selfish.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 22:26 - May 14 with 2049 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 22:20 - May 14 by builthjack

It's opening up, people won't care. They will be on that plane as soon as they can. They need to think. But they don't or won't care. Selfish.

We have been planning our next holiday, hopefully to Italy BUT we are talking about Summer 2022 at the earliest.
If we do go somewhere this year, ironically after what I said on the other thread, it could be Cornwall because my wife has a colleague with a holiday home down there and he's said we can use it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 22:42 - May 14 with 2038 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 16:39 - May 14 by Catullus

Looking at it objectively, people shouldn't be travelling abroad, not if they've any common sense, unless it really is essential. The pandemic isn't over with, we haven't beaten it. We have the India variant spreading in the UK. The more travel there is, the more spread there will be.

Why not help the Uk economy and have a "staycation"?

Right now they are opening up within the UK, people are breaking travel rules and dpreading variants, it's like we're actively trying to cause more problems. We're nearly there, why screw it up now?

We went abroad a couple of years ago, our youngest was taken seriously ill and nearly died. He was hospitalised and had to have some pretty serious life saving treatments. The hospital he was transferred to was inland from the nearest major city and while the medical staff were great it was relatively small by our standards. The area has suffered badly during Covid and suffered a high mortality rate. Had our kid been taken ill during covid I shudder to think what might have happened. Lots of tourist destinations have increased clinical resilience levels to treat additional patients, but it's usually A&E type stuff, cuts bruises and drunks not the high end intensive care stuff.
We had a crap holiday 2 years ago, caught Covid coming back from a foreign trip last year and then lost out on our main holiday we, we will give it a miss this year and hopefully have a decent holiday next year.
Mr Drakeford on 22:47 - May 14 with 2037 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 22:42 - May 14 by majorraglan

We went abroad a couple of years ago, our youngest was taken seriously ill and nearly died. He was hospitalised and had to have some pretty serious life saving treatments. The hospital he was transferred to was inland from the nearest major city and while the medical staff were great it was relatively small by our standards. The area has suffered badly during Covid and suffered a high mortality rate. Had our kid been taken ill during covid I shudder to think what might have happened. Lots of tourist destinations have increased clinical resilience levels to treat additional patients, but it's usually A&E type stuff, cuts bruises and drunks not the high end intensive care stuff.
We had a crap holiday 2 years ago, caught Covid coming back from a foreign trip last year and then lost out on our main holiday we, we will give it a miss this year and hopefully have a decent holiday next year.

Oh good grief, that must hav been so scary. That's why we're waiting til at least next year. We'll look at the situation again and re-evaluate.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 16:53 - May 17 with 1933 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wizz air starting flights from Cardiff to Portugal from 17th June.

Mr Drakeford on 14:56 - Jun 7 with 1752 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Official figures today show that road traffic today is now above pre pandemic levels including the brynglas tunnels.

Yet again the experts on this board, who said there would be no need for a relief road due to reduced traffic, have been proved wrong.

Mr Drakeford on 16:14 - Jun 7 with 1717 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 16:53 - May 17 by felixstowe_jack

Wizz air starting flights from Cardiff to Portugal from 17th June.

Three people have said to me today that they are off to amber countries to visit relatives they have not seen for a year, in one case she has not seen her elderly mum in Florida for nearly two years. If people are fully vaccinated you can see their point that they can't go on like this for ever.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 23:50 - Jun 7 with 1650 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 16:14 - Jun 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

Three people have said to me today that they are off to amber countries to visit relatives they have not seen for a year, in one case she has not seen her elderly mum in Florida for nearly two years. If people are fully vaccinated you can see their point that they can't go on like this for ever.

Travel Insurance is going to be a big issue for lots of people looking at holidays abroad. I get my cover via an annual policy, their current rules will make it difficult for lots to claim.
Mr Drakeford on 08:40 - Jun 8 with 1607 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 14:56 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

Official figures today show that road traffic today is now above pre pandemic levels including the brynglas tunnels.

Yet again the experts on this board, who said there would be no need for a relief road due to reduced traffic, have been proved wrong.

Catching up was expected, but its wont last.

The world has changed due to covid.

And less business activity due to brexit of course.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 09:35 - Jun 8 with 1592 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 08:40 - Jun 8 by Kilkennyjack

Do you drive?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 10:20 - Jun 8 with 1570 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 08:40 - Jun 8 by Kilkennyjack

Business activities are continuing at an even greater pace despite project fear from the remaining. Road traffic in Wales is greater than prepandenic levels . The M4 will grind to a halt with the relief road and air pollution will break international levels around Newport and Cardiff unless Drakeford and his crew do something to relive it.

Mr Drakeford on 10:32 - Jun 8 with 1566 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 10:20 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Business activities are continuing at an even greater pace despite project fear from the remaining. Road traffic in Wales is greater than prepandenic levels . The M4 will grind to a halt with the relief road and air pollution will break international levels around Newport and Cardiff unless Drakeford and his crew do something to relive it.

I don't know what Kilky is saying again but I'd bet he's wrong. The experts predict 2 years and most will be back in their offices 5 days a week,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57339105

I don't think my wife will. Her health has improved since working from home and if she stays this way permanently, after I've had my op I'll be looking for work, already had the offer of a job. Maybe other people will be in a similar situation? Maybe working from home will free up a parent to get back to work?

Mr Drakeford on 18:22 - Jun 8 with 1521 viewsKilkennyjack

Public facing jobs will be back.

Office types will not be back as before.

Mr Drakeford on 20:11 - Jun 8 with 1496 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 18:22 - Jun 8 by Kilkennyjack

Public facing jobs will be back.

Office types will not be back as before.

Which one are you?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 22:12 - Jun 8 with 1466 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 10:32 - Jun 8 by Catullus

I don't know what Kilky is saying again but I'd bet he's wrong. The experts predict 2 years and most will be back in their offices 5 days a week,

I don't think my wife will. Her health has improved since working from home and if she stays this way permanently, after I've had my op I'll be looking for work, already had the offer of a job. Maybe other people will be in a similar situation? Maybe working from home will free up a parent to get back to work?

The experts featuring in the article have a vested interest in seeing people return to offices and are talking up the return. My personal view is that’s it’s gone to far, there will be a shift and more emphasis on working in the office, but it may be split days with a mixture of working from home. Place where I worked is looking at the size of its buildings, potential to downsize and save money and rotating staff between home and the office. People have realised they can save a lot of money WFH.
If the talk about people relocating to Wales and Cornwall on the basis they can WFH is true, they’ll have a shock if they have to be in the office every day!
Mr Drakeford on 23:31 - Jun 8 with 1453 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 20:11 - Jun 8 by raynor94

Which one are you?

Why does it matter ?

I could you i am a wealthy farmer and you would be none the wiser.

Mr Drakeford on 07:44 - Jun 9 with 1431 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 23:31 - Jun 8 by Kilkennyjack

Why does it matter ?

I could you i am a wealthy farmer and you would be none the wiser.

Answer the question for once.

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Jun 9 with 1413 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 10:32 - Jun 8 by Catullus

I'm fortunate in that in my current post I've worked from home from the outset . You have to be self disciplined otherwise its easy to put off what needs to be done ,and sometimes the hours I put in exceeds what I should be doing but it all balances out.( I'd like to think)
it provides much more flexible in managing your personal life but one downside is the lack of face to face interaction .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 12:15 - Jun 9 with 1386 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Coronavirus cases in Wales increased by 1000% yesterday up from 22 to 223 new cases. Just hope it is some sort of statistical anomaly caused by missing test data being added on.

Mr Drakeford on 16:46 - Jun 9 with 1344 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 12:15 - Jun 9 by felixstowe_jack

Coronavirus cases in Wales increased by 1000% yesterday up from 22 to 223 new cases. Just hope it is some sort of statistical anomaly caused by missing test data being added on.

It's a backlog
Mr Drakeford on 19:17 - Jun 9 with 1319 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 16:46 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

It's a backlog

Surely the fault of this Drakeford clown and his rabble? I think Boris would be to blame if it was UK/England...what you reckon Kilky boy, 'the professor' to blame

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024