Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 12:38 - Jun 15 with 8048 viewscontroversial_jack

Joe, has brought back dignity, respect and honour to the office of president.
Biden on 09:25 - Jun 30 with 882 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Biden on 09:05 - Jun 30 by Catullus

I am very suprised Dr P hasn't been along to tell you he's not right wing. He told me so. He said he's represents the sensible. logical and common sense opinion hut is not right wing. The post is on here somewhere, on one of these political hreads though I can't be bothered to go searching for it.

He does seem more right wing to me, he always cecries the left, always defends the right and Trump. I'venot seen one post from him saying anything that could be taken as support for or even praise of a left wing opinion or person though I coul dhave easily missed it, I randonmly put him on ignore when I get bored of wading through quicksand!

These days if you disagree with any of the rhetoric from the left you are labelled a far right extremist.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Biden on 09:33 - Jun 30 with 875 viewsDr_Parnassus

Biden on 20:36 - Jun 29 by Gwyn737

This is my new favourite of all your posts!

The storming of the Capitol instigated up by the Democratics, covered up by the Republicans. The FBI, the police, the courts and the whole legal system, the left media, the centre media and right media.

I’d love to here Dr. P’s take on this. Although we disagree on politics he does represent the sensible right.

Sorry didn’t see this post, Cat has since highlighted it.

My view is that it sounds like nonsense. The Capitol riots was pre planned by lunatics that don’t represent much at all, a bit like Roswell truth seekers than any sort of political side, there isn’t very many of them though thankfully. That was then exacerbated by a handful of left wing trouble makers and anarchists. The left saw it as a perfect opportunity to brush their year of rioting and criminality under the carpet and shift focus and blame onto this one.

Then it was all fraudulently framed by the media linking a speech made long after the riot was planned as the spark for it. When it was only the spark to march not riot, which is perfectly legal and constitutional - the word fight was used all political season by the left and the right, at no point was any left wing speech linked to the riots due to the word fight in it, and there were many of those, not to mention the amount of riots.

That’s my view on it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Biden on 09:36 - Jun 30 with 871 viewsDr_Parnassus

Biden on 09:25 - Jun 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

These days if you disagree with any of the rhetoric from the left you are labelled a far right extremist.

Spot on. Or a fascist.

Even though the majority of people that utter it have no concept of what the word means.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Biden on 17:18 - Jun 30 with 819 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For all those that think that they can rely on anything in the MSM to do with Trump, his family or associates read this.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-defin
Biden on 17:35 - Jun 30 with 813 viewsCatullus

Biden on 17:18 - Jun 30 by A_Fans_Dad

For all those that think that they can rely on anything in the MSM to do with Trump, his family or associates read this.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-defin

This is the woman who published false claims of a link between vaccines and autism, yes? Seems trustworthy!

Just how conservative is she, big C or little c?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Biden on 17:36 - Jun 30 with 813 viewsGwyn737

Biden on 17:18 - Jun 30 by A_Fans_Dad

On a pro Trump website?

What a surprise! It describes itself as a non-partisan websites. It has dozens and dozens of Trump stories. How many are anything less than wildly complementary about him? Not one.

This is the problem with dismissing the mainstream media. You end up choosing your own news.

It’s often not pretty but if you’ve any sense, you know the slant that The Guardian, The Telegraph, CNN or Fox will have in the world. The skill is to view it through the correct lens.
Biden on 17:41 - Jun 30 with 808 viewsCatullus

Biden on 17:36 - Jun 30 by Gwyn737

On a pro Trump website?

What a surprise! It describes itself as a non-partisan websites. It has dozens and dozens of Trump stories. How many are anything less than wildly complementary about him? Not one.

This is the problem with dismissing the mainstream media. You end up choosing your own news.

It’s often not pretty but if you’ve any sense, you know the slant that The Guardian, The Telegraph, CNN or Fox will have in the world. The skill is to view it through the correct lens.

Come on Gwyn, obviously a website that supports Trump is more honest and reliable than any other. Likewise any that post anything less than complimentary is making it up!

There is adefinitely a Trump derangement syndrome going on but not the kind the Trump supporters think

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Biden on 18:59 - Jun 30 with 794 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 17:36 - Jun 30 by Gwyn737

On a pro Trump website?

Prove the data is wrong or admit you are biased by the platform and not by the data.
Login to get fewer ads

Biden on 20:05 - Jun 30 with 783 viewsGwyn737

Biden on 18:59 - Jun 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Prove the data is wrong or admit you are biased by the platform and not by the data.

What data?

I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you that all those media misreporting stories are correct if you acknowledge that it makes no mention of any correctly reported Trump misdemeanours. Ever.

That’s why in this instance the source is important. It’s incomplete’data’.
Biden on 20:49 - Jun 30 with 773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 20:05 - Jun 30 by Gwyn737

What data?

I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you that all those media misreporting stories are correct if you acknowledge that it makes no mention of any correctly reported Trump misdemeanours. Ever.

That’s why in this instance the source is important. It’s incomplete’data’.

I am not discussing Trump I am discussing media bias.
Biden on 20:54 - Jun 30 with 773 viewsGwyn737

Biden on 20:49 - Jun 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not discussing Trump I am discussing media bias.

This is how you stared this bit of the thread-

…or all those that think that they can rely on anything in the MSM to do with Trump, his family or associates read this.

But you’re not discussing Trump?
Biden on 21:02 - Jun 30 with 770 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 20:54 - Jun 30 by Gwyn737

This is how you stared this bit of the thread-

…or all those that think that they can rely on anything in the MSM to do with Trump, his family or associates read this.

But you’re not discussing Trump?

No I am discussing the media bias against Trump, which I am sure you believed every word of.
Now it has been researched and found to be wrong.
Are you prepared to admit it was awrong, becasue I am sure you used some of it in your arguments against Trump, even though the Doc and I pointed out at the time it was media bias.
Biden on 21:06 - Jun 30 with 768 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 21:02 - Jun 30 by A_Fans_Dad

No I am discussing the media bias against Trump, which I am sure you believed every word of.
Are you prepared to admit it was awrong, becasue I am sure you used some of it in your arguments against Trump, even though the Doc and I pointed out at the time it was media bias.

I tell you what if you want to discuss Trump's "misdemeanours", how about you list them, with references.
Biden on 21:11 - Jun 30 with 767 viewsGwyn737

You literally said “I am not discussing Trump…”
Biden on 21:23 - Jun 30 with 762 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 21:11 - Jun 30 by Gwyn737

You literally said “I am not discussing Trump…”

Well you sounded upset that I wouldn't and I don't want you upset over something simple like that.
Biden on 21:31 - Jun 30 with 757 viewsGwyn737

Biden on 21:23 - Jun 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Well you sounded upset that I wouldn't and I don't want you upset over something simple like that.

Nah, not upset.

No point.
Biden on 00:25 - Jul 1 with 731 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The FBI orchestrated what happened on January 6th.
The leader of the 'Oath Keepers' is an FBI man.
This was done because the American establishment rigged an election, the people were not buying it, and they needed a distraction and an excuse to demonise all of those Trump voters.

The Biden administration is a criminal enterprise, they are waging war on their own people to cover up all of their LIES.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-cons

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9691267/FBI-operatives-organizing-attac

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Biden on 00:32 - Jul 1 with 727 viewsAjack_Kerouac

A lot of people on here who are prepared to tell lies in defence of this man, imagine if it were Trump...

Remember when some of our stupider contributors used to post about Trump being mentally unfit for the office....you know, the same posters who told us pre-election that Biden was definitely not senile.
He could whip it out at his next press conference and start jerking off and some of you would claim he was demonstrating great statesmanship...the state of you.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Biden on 07:13 - Jul 1 with 676 viewsKilkennyjack

Jail time for Donny.

Lets lock him up ….. 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Biden on 07:14 - Jul 1 with 676 viewsCatullus

Your last few posts have been compleye BS. You have been trying to claim every bit of reporting about Trump is a lie, then you calim you're not talking about Trump?

You claim it's about media bias and cannot see that a pro Trump website would have obvious pro Trump bias.

I watched him say things on tv only for people on here to claim he didn't say those things. Trump is a proven liar,

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/fact-check-dale-top-15-donald-trump-

Disclaimer, my criticism of Trump is in no way support for Biden, it's far too early to judge Biden yet.

Biden on 10:27 - Jul 1 with 642 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Biden on 07:14 - Jul 1 by Catullus

Your last few posts have been compleye BS. You have been trying to claim every bit of reporting about Trump is a lie, then you calim you're not talking about Trump?

You claim it's about media bias and cannot see that a pro Trump website would have obvious pro Trump bias.

I watched him say things on tv only for people on here to claim he didn't say those things. Trump is a proven liar,

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/fact-check-dale-top-15-donald-trump-

Disclaimer, my criticism of Trump is in no way support for Biden, it's far too early to judge Biden yet.

When Biden said that Jan 6th protesters murdered a police officer (he said this publicly within the last fortnight), was he lying?

When he claims to be Irish, is he lying?

When he nicked Neil Kinnock's speech and told it like he was talking about his own wife's family, was he lying?

When he plagiarized someone else's essay at college, was he lying?

When he claimed as a middle aged man that he had been top of the class, but was forced to admit otherwise when people went and found the proof that he was closer to the bottom, was he lying?

Watch this video, does he tell lies?

...he lies as easy as he breathes. There are such a lot of mugs about these days.

The media told you all that the crass orange man with the bad hair was the second coming of Hitler/Mussolini....they rammed this message down your throats day after day after day. The media told an uncountable amount of lies during the Trump administration. Now they remain silent about the origins of Covid, the election audits that are proving that a bunch of criminals run America now with a senile old liar at the helm.

...and most of you bought it and are buying it, no amount of evidence presented seems to shake your belief.
When this all goes tits up the people who bought this bull will be as responsible as the criminal regime...there were a lot of Germans who turned a blind eye to the Nazis and then claimed ignorance afterwards.

Biden on 11:37 - Jul 1 with 627 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 07:14 - Jul 1 by Catullus

You quote CNN after all the data on Media lies.
Take the Hurricane Dorian.
If you had bothered to read the list I quoted you would have seen that was lies, they show the original NASA Forecast for the Hurricane's track hitting Alabama.
You suck up the media lies like a sponge.
Biden on 11:46 - Jul 1 with 617 viewsCatullus

Biden on 10:27 - Jul 1 by Ajack_Kerouac

When Biden said that Jan 6th protesters murdered a police officer (he said this publicly within the last fortnight), was he lying?

When he nicked Neil Kinnock's speech and told it like he was talking about his own wife's family, was he lying?

When he claimed as a middle aged man that he had been top of the class, but was forced to admit otherwise when people went and found the proof that he was closer to the bottom, was he lying?

...he lies as easy as he breathes. There are such a lot of mugs about these days.

The media told you all that the crass orange man with the bad hair was the second coming of Hitler/Mussolini....they rammed this message down your throats day after day after day. The media told an uncountable amount of lies during the Trump administration. Now they remain silent about the origins of Covid, the election audits that are proving that a bunch of criminals run America now with a senile old liar at the helm.

...and most of you bought it and are buying it, no amount of evidence presented seems to shake your belief.
When this all goes tits up the people who bought this bull will be as responsible as the criminal regime...there were a lot of Germans who turned a blind eye to the Nazis and then claimed ignorance afterwards.

Typical of people like you. Where have I said I support OR believe Biden, all I have said it's too early to judge him.

He's not Irish but is playing up to Irish Americans.

He plagiarised a speech, wow, not the first or the last.

He's a politician, they lie, they all lie. Trump lied, Biden lies. It's not hard.

What makes any of you think Trump is so honest?

If you're talking about Stewart Rhodes, they are preparing a case against him though he didn't actually go into the Capitol building. He is ex army and apparently works as a Lawyer in Montana, where is the evidence he's FBI?

You people are all bonkers.

Biden on 12:00 - Jul 1 with 613 viewsGwyn737

Biden on 10:27 - Jul 1 by Ajack_Kerouac

Nazis? Really?

Nazi comparisons to anything (unless other actual Nazis) render any argument ridiculous.
Biden on 12:08 - Jul 1 with 609 viewsCatullus

Biden on 12:00 - Jul 1 by Gwyn737

Nazis? Really?

Nazi comparisons to anything (unless other actual Nazis) render any argument ridiculous.

If there is a comparison with the Nazi's maybe it's the storming of Capitol Hill and then trying to deflect the blame onto others, that was a Nazi trick when they set fire to the Reichstag and blamed the Communists.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024