Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 12:38 - Jun 15 with 7999 viewscontroversial_jack

Joe, has brought back dignity, respect and honour to the office of president.
Biden on 22:55 - Jul 2 with 662 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 22:49 - Jul 2 by majorraglan

If by that you mean I don’t read the loony tunes websites and conspiracy sites you're right. I read a broad range of sources all of whom have decent reputations for factual reporting.

Would you care to supply a list so we can see how factual they are?
Biden on 22:58 - Jul 2 with 665 viewsDJack

Biden on 17:44 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I have told you before, I have never, ever been on the Qanon website, so as usual you are clueless about the US situation and what I know about it.
Anybody who relies on the MSM has no idea what is going on, on the ground in the US.
Just as a for instance, the Witness in the Julian Assange case which the USA used to try and get extradited has now come clean and admitted it was made up and he was asked to make the complaint by the FBI.
Do you know the only person killed in the Capitol Building riot was the totally unarmed Ashley Babitt, she was killed in cold blood by someone in the Building's security? The Governmment, Police & FBI refuse to name the person, even though they are being sued by her family for the information.
The people arrested for trespass in the Capitol building have been kept in Solitary confinement 23 hours a day since they were arrested.

You won't read any of it in the MSM, but it happening.

Babbit as a veteran knew the risks of invading the seat of her own demoracy (the one which she swore to uphold/support) but she did not care and she paid the price. She stated "Nothing will stop us They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours." - Action followed by consequence.

Those that invaded Capitol Hill who have been since arrested have been treated EXACTLY THE SAME as all the other prisoners in the American prison business.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Biden on 23:08 - Jul 2 with 653 viewsDJack

Biden on 18:33 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes I communicate with dozens of Americans and read whta they write every day and no, none of them think it is batshit crazy, every single one knows from the evidence that Trump had the Election stolen, that the Mueller investigation was illegal and still found nothing on Trump and only prosecuted people close to him on old pre-Trump times illegalities that those witnesses against them had also committed and got off with.
They lost the Flynn case and they lost the case against the Russian businessmen, they lied about the about Russian involvement in the so called Steele dossier and even the MSM has had to admit to it and that they new at the time.

But they don't know anywhere near as much about what goes on in their own country as you and Cat.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 18:34]

Wow, just wow!

They didn't losde the Flynn case, he was found guilty and was pardoned by Trump.

As for Mueller, just as a stating point for you

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project

You inhabit an alternative reality to our actual existence.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Biden on 00:41 - Jul 3 with 626 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Biden on 22:12 - Jul 2 by Professor

That’s comedy gold

‘In to quantum physics’, ‘worked for the government’ ‘believe in analysing the raw data’. ‘Worked in silicon valley’

So they once watched Brian Cox, were janitors in Microsoft or at a local government office.

That’s equally as plausible

Some blokes off the internet who could be anyone. How are they accessing raw data? How do you do that from data sources that are highly unlikely to be publicly available? You could not make it up. Funnily enough they seem to share the same pseudoscience,
Lack of contextual understanding and conspiracy nonsense as you. I’m not going to say right wing as there are plenty of right leaning people who would also see through your charade. And there are.

How do you speak for "most Americans"?
Please explain your rationale, should be easy for somebody of your supposed intellect.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Biden on 00:45 - Jul 3 with 625 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Biden on 23:08 - Jul 2 by DJack

Wow, just wow!

They didn't losde the Flynn case, he was found guilty and was pardoned by Trump.

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project

Why did Biden's drug addict son get paid millions to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company when he had zero experience in the industry?

Do try to answer that honestly won't you.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Biden on 01:36 - Jul 3 with 624 viewsDJack

Biden on 00:45 - Jul 3 by Ajack_Kerouac

Why did Biden's drug addict son get paid millions to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company when he had zero experience in the industry?

Do try to answer that honestly won't you.

Oh dear! Your ..."facts", oh my!

I'll put aside your whataboutery and I'll forget that Trump selected his unqualified and UNVETTED kids to serve in government and I'll answer...

I shouldn't do this as they say that "when you argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience"

but here we go - he had a BA in History from Georgetown and a Law degree from Yale. In othere words he was even more qualified than many that sit on company boards worldwide.

Bonus points, quotes from president Putin...

"“Yes, in Ukraine he (Hunter Biden) had or maybe still has a business, I don’t know. It doesn’t concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians,” said Putin.

“But well yes he had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money. I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this (being criminal).”

Putin also reacted with visible irritation when asked about comments Trump has made concerning Putin’s ties to the former mayor of Moscow, and to an alleged payment made to Hunter Biden by the ex-mayor’s widow. Putin said he knew nothing about the existence of any commercial relationship between Hunter and the woman. Joe Biden says the accusation about his son is not true.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin/putin-rejects-donald-trump

And honestly, you are a tedious troll.

Biden on 04:28 - Jul 3 with 603 viewsDr_Parnassus

Biden on 01:36 - Jul 3 by DJack

Oh dear! Your ..."facts", oh my!

I'll put aside your whataboutery and I'll forget that Trump selected his unqualified and UNVETTED kids to serve in government and I'll answer...

I shouldn't do this as they say that "when you argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience"

but here we go - he had a BA in History from Georgetown and a Law degree from Yale. In othere words he was even more qualified than many that sit on company boards worldwide.

Bonus points, quotes from president Putin...

"“Yes, in Ukraine he (Hunter Biden) had or maybe still has a business, I don’t know. It doesn’t concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians,” said Putin.

“But well yes he had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money. I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this (being criminal).”

Putin also reacted with visible irritation when asked about comments Trump has made concerning Putin’s ties to the former mayor of Moscow, and to an alleged payment made to Hunter Biden by the ex-mayor’s widow. Putin said he knew nothing about the existence of any commercial relationship between Hunter and the woman. Joe Biden says the accusation about his son is not true.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin/putin-rejects-donald-trump

And honestly, you are a tedious troll.

Remember we just had a chat about unreliable sources.... you just used Vladimir Putin.

The very person you accused of fabricating the whole Hunter Biden thing. If only you remembered the rubbish you post.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Biden on 12:20 - Jul 3 with 573 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 23:08 - Jul 2 by DJack

Wow, just wow!

"They didn't losde the Flynn case, he was found guilty and was pardoned by Trump. "

Would you like to put some cash where your mouth is?
You see you have selected 2 headlines without any background data.
He was not "found guilty" he was persuaded to "plead guilty" by his totally inadequate legal council to save his family further stress.
The trial completely bankrupted him, he even lost the family house.
He was awaiting sentencing when another legal team persuaded him that he had been incorrectly advised by his legal team and they had not done their work properly.
He sacked them and took on the new team.
The new team obtained throught the court process the FBI documentation that proved that they had not only lied to the court, but they had also illegally withheld the crucial evidence from the defence.
When the documents were presented to the DOJ they immediately withdrew the prosecution, because to continue left them open to a massive mis-trial lawsuit.
But the Trial Judge Emmet Sullivan refused to drop the case because he wanted to sentence Flynn based on his guilty plea and instead appointed his own personal prosecutor.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/09/court-appointed-amicus-john-gleeson-doesnt

He had prevented Flynn's team from having an Amicus assigned only months previously.

An upper court even instructed Sullivan to drop the case

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/trump-appointed-judge-pens-majority-opinion

They continued to delay the trial until after the Presidential election when Trump incorrectly decided to Pardon Flynn, because it didn't do Flynn any favours as many considered him still guilty.
In December Sullivan finally dropped the case.

This is an article on Sullivan.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-is-emmet-sullivan-judge-in-michael-flynn-ca
Login to get fewer ads

Biden on 12:25 - Jul 3 with 569 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 22:12 - Jul 2 by Professor

That’s comedy gold

‘In to quantum physics’, ‘worked for the government’ ‘believe in analysing the raw data’. ‘Worked in silicon valley’

So they once watched Brian Cox, were janitors in Microsoft or at a local government office.

That’s equally as plausible

Some blokes off the internet who could be anyone. How are they accessing raw data? How do you do that from data sources that are highly unlikely to be publicly available? You could not make it up. Funnily enough they seem to share the same pseudoscience,
Lack of contextual understanding and conspiracy nonsense as you. I’m not going to say right wing as there are plenty of right leaning people who would also see through your charade. And there are.

"How are they accessing raw data?
Well as a very simple example, in the Mueller cases they and I accessed the actual Court records as anyone can do, in fact I even used them in links in previous posts on this Forum and everybody ignored it.
They contain the actual raw data of the court case word for word.
Not some damaging cherry picked snippets from some MSM rag of a newspaper or newsite.
Biden on 12:28 - Jul 3 with 573 viewsProfessor

Biden on 12:25 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

"How are they accessing raw data?
Well as a very simple example, in the Mueller cases they and I accessed the actual Court records as anyone can do, in fact I even used them in links in previous posts on this Forum and everybody ignored it.
They contain the actual raw data of the court case word for word.
Not some damaging cherry picked snippets from some MSM rag of a newspaper or newsite.

That's not data. It's information. Data has a measurable value, though not need be numeric, that can describe a variable. That's a court transcript you plank.
Biden on 13:01 - Jul 3 with 549 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 12:28 - Jul 3 by Professor

That's not data. It's information. Data has a measurable value, though not need be numeric, that can describe a variable. That's a court transcript you plank.

So I'm the plank, abuse yet again.
Dictionary definition of "data" a noun.
information, especially facts or numbers, collected to be examined and considered and used to help decision-making, or information in an electronic form that can be stored and used by a computer:

Now who looks like a plank?
Biden on 13:24 - Jul 3 with 548 viewsProfessor

Biden on 13:01 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

information, especially facts or numbers, collected to be examined and considered and used to help decision-making, or information in an electronic form that can be stored and used by a computer:

Was expecting that. Saw that online dictionary which also say ‘the data is’ which of course is wrong as data is plural. It’s not a measurable variable. That is the strict definition. Since court proceedings in the US and U.K. are based on precedent not a defined law . As law is based on opinions or rulings of judges how can a variable be measured?. No do us all a favour and get off the internet and go for a walk, do your garden if you have one. You are ruining your mental health.
Biden on 13:59 - Jul 3 with 524 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 13:24 - Jul 3 by Professor

Was expecting that. Saw that online dictionary which also say ‘the data is’ which of course is wrong as data is plural. It’s not a measurable variable. That is the strict definition. Since court proceedings in the US and U.K. are based on precedent not a defined law . As law is based on opinions or rulings of judges how can a variable be measured?. No do us all a favour and get off the internet and go for a walk, do your garden if you have one. You are ruining your mental health.

Weasel words, when you are wrong.
Perhaps I should have used orininal sources for things like general information.
If you want some examples of data I can provide those as well, I get as close to the raw data as possible.
ie I download the actual Electricity Grid production values based on 1 minute intervals to establish what geneartion methods are catually doing rather than some propoganda from the Guardian.
The ynaks did the same over the Texas blackouts and the issues in california.
For temperature data I have downloaded and examined the individual daily hand written records for Weather stations.
I use the NASA Wildfire data instead of the WWF and the NASA Plamer Drought Index.

But what do you use when you want to know what is happening in the world?
Biden on 14:10 - Jul 3 with 521 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you want an example of what that "programmer" is capable of doing he wrote the code to download (scrape) every individual temperature records before and after manipulation of every single weather station in the world held by the NASA GISS versions 1 to 4.
It took 3 days at 24 hours a day and was millions of records which he now has in his database.
It allowed to him write the code to compare the different versions for changes made to the stations in the sets and in the data itself.
I am nowhere near his league.
Biden on 14:26 - Jul 3 with 522 viewsProfessor

Biden on 13:59 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Weasel words, when you are wrong.
Perhaps I should have used orininal sources for things like general information.
If you want some examples of data I can provide those as well, I get as close to the raw data as possible.
ie I download the actual Electricity Grid production values based on 1 minute intervals to establish what geneartion methods are catually doing rather than some propoganda from the Guardian.
The ynaks did the same over the Texas blackouts and the issues in california.
For temperature data I have downloaded and examined the individual daily hand written records for Weather stations.
I use the NASA Wildfire data instead of the WWF and the NASA Plamer Drought Index.

But what do you use when you want to know what is happening in the world?

Jesus. You are stupid and ignorant. Yes they are data. Measurable variables -mainly quantitative. You were talking about court transcripts. THEY ARE NOT. Deflect and change course when once again you have been made to look a complete fool. What a twit with an ‘a’ you are . Absolute merchant.
Biden on 14:48 - Jul 3 with 513 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 14:26 - Jul 3 by Professor

Jesus. You are stupid and ignorant. Yes they are data. Measurable variables -mainly quantitative. You were talking about court transcripts. THEY ARE NOT. Deflect and change course when once again you have been made to look a complete fool. What a twit with an ‘a’ you are . Absolute merchant.

Look losing again and straight in with the abuse.

Oh right, so court transcripts do not contain facts that can be "used to help decision-making"?

OK, your grasp of the english language is different to mine and the Cambridge English dictionary.
Enough said.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 14:50]
Biden on 15:05 - Jul 3 with 510 viewsProfessor

Biden on 14:48 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Oh right, so court transcripts do not contain facts that can be "used to help decision-making"?

OK, your grasp of the english language is different to mine and the Cambridge English dictionary.
Enough said.

Well there is no way of getting through to you otherwise. What data analysis can be done on court transcripts? I guess you could use a meta-crawl to pick words or phrases but that would be meaningless in a situation that is interpretation or opinion which rely on context . Certainly not in a complex case. It may be possible in Spanish or French law that have specific statutes- are prescriptive but no way under the U.K. or US systems. You are talking rubbish about this and you know it. Fine, the climate data can be analysed, but remember bad data gives bad conclusions.
Biden on 16:35 - Jul 3 with 504 viewsDJack

Biden on 04:28 - Jul 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Remember we just had a chat about unreliable sources.... you just used Vladimir Putin.

The very person you accused of fabricating the whole Hunter Biden thing. If only you remembered the rubbish you post.

NO, I suggested that it could well be a Russian campaign (I still think if they werent those that executed it they certainly aided the plan).

Putin is well known for messing with all sides to keep everyone one of balance .

Finally, as ever, you either missed the point or are making mischief
as my answer was -

"I'll put aside your whataboutery and I'll forget that Trump selected his unqualified and UNVETTED kids to serve in government and I'll answer...

but here we go - he had a BA in History from Georgetown and a Law degree from Yale. In othere words he was even more qualified than many that sit on company boards worldwide."

The Putin thing was a cherry on top.

Last time we talked about my sources I demonstrated that mine were spread from a broad spectrum but you keep twisting the history to support your rubbish - i.e. unfounded attacks against me to undermine facts I present and these , in this case, were that Hunter has a BA in history and a law degree (from Yale) and is more qualified than many who sit on the boards of large companies.

You carry on with your trolling.

Biden on 18:45 - Jul 3 with 490 viewsCatullus

Biden on 12:20 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

"They didn't losde the Flynn case, he was found guilty and was pardoned by Trump. "

Would you like to put some cash where your mouth is?
You see you have selected 2 headlines without any background data.
He was not "found guilty" he was persuaded to "plead guilty" by his totally inadequate legal council to save his family further stress.
The trial completely bankrupted him, he even lost the family house.
He was awaiting sentencing when another legal team persuaded him that he had been incorrectly advised by his legal team and they had not done their work properly.
He sacked them and took on the new team.
The new team obtained throught the court process the FBI documentation that proved that they had not only lied to the court, but they had also illegally withheld the crucial evidence from the defence.
When the documents were presented to the DOJ they immediately withdrew the prosecution, because to continue left them open to a massive mis-trial lawsuit.
But the Trial Judge Emmet Sullivan refused to drop the case because he wanted to sentence Flynn based on his guilty plea and instead appointed his own personal prosecutor.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/09/court-appointed-amicus-john-gleeson-doesnt

He had prevented Flynn's team from having an Amicus assigned only months previously.

An upper court even instructed Sullivan to drop the case

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/trump-appointed-judge-pens-majority-opinion

They continued to delay the trial until after the Presidential election when Trump incorrectly decided to Pardon Flynn, because it didn't do Flynn any favours as many considered him still guilty.
In December Sullivan finally dropped the case.

This is an article on Sullivan.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-is-emmet-sullivan-judge-in-michael-flynn-ca

Did Trump pardon Flynn,

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/25/us/politics/michael-flynn-pardon.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55080923

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/30/trump-flynn-pardon-reprieve-441527

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/25/donald-trump-pardons-michael-fly

https://www.lawfareblog.com/why-flynn-pardon-matters

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/25/trump-pardons-former-national-security

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/trump-pardons-michael-flynn-who-pleaded

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/11/trump-pardoned-flynn-protect-h

Of course it doesn't matter how many sources are put up because they are not sources you accept, you will say they are all lying and believe the Americans you are in contact with, people of the same beliefs as you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Biden on 18:49 - Jul 3 with 489 viewsCatullus

Biden on 13:01 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

You've never called anyone names, have you?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Biden on 18:56 - Jul 3 with 484 viewsGwyn737

Biden on 18:49 - Jul 3 by Catullus

You've never called anyone names, have you?

These guys were well ahead of the times 😉

Biden on 19:00 - Jul 3 with 483 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 15:05 - Jul 3 by Professor

Well there is no way of getting through to you otherwise. What data analysis can be done on court transcripts? I guess you could use a meta-crawl to pick words or phrases but that would be meaningless in a situation that is interpretation or opinion which rely on context . Certainly not in a complex case. It may be possible in Spanish or French law that have specific statutes- are prescriptive but no way under the U.K. or US systems. You are talking rubbish about this and you know it. Fine, the climate data can be analysed, but remember bad data gives bad conclusions.

Read the description again, it is not about "data analysis" it is about "information collected to be examined and considered and used to help decision-making.
You are so science orientated you cannot understand the requirement and use of "data" in the ordinary world.
The court data allows you to decide whether or not the MSM are telling the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the cases.
What is so hard to understand about that?
Biden on 19:01 - Jul 3 with 483 viewsCatullus

Biden on 14:48 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Enough said.

Don't court transcripts contain evidence which may or may not be factual depending on the honesty or reliability of witnesses?

Flynn pled guilty, you can give another alternate reality reason for why he did but still he did and Trump pardoned him. Trump was also making noises about pardoning himself if any charges were brought. You'll probably call that lies too.

Maybe you stick to the echo chamber where they all agree with you?

Biden on 19:07 - Jul 3 with 478 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden on 18:45 - Jul 3 by Catullus

Did Trump pardon Flynn,

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/25/us/politics/michael-flynn-pardon.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55080923

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/25/donald-trump-pardons-michael-fly

https://www.lawfareblog.com/why-flynn-pardon-matters

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/25/trump-pardons-former-national-security

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/trump-pardons-michael-flynn-who-pleaded

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/11/trump-pardoned-flynn-protect-h

Of course it doesn't matter how many sources are put up because they are not sources you accept, you will say they are all lying and believe the Americans you are in contact with, people of the same beliefs as you.

Sorry I do not understand your question, "Did Trump pardon Flynn
".
I did not say that Trump did not pardon him.

You are correct I would rather believe my sources than any anti-Trump mass media.
Biden on 19:17 - Jul 3 with 476 viewsCatullus

Biden on 19:07 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry I do not understand your question, "Did Trump pardon Flynn
".
I did not say that Trump did not pardon him.

You are correct I would rather believe my sources than any anti-Trump mass media.

You claimed that they lost the case which was a blatant lie, Flynn was guilty and Trump pardoned him.

Then you tried to say Flynnwas persuaded by a poor legal tram to plead guilty. From a more realistic perspective a very good legal team pointed out if he pled innocent the punishment could be a lot worse AND just maybe Trump had already told him he'd pardon him.

You need to get a grip, you and reality have become strangers. Remember this in the future, Trump lost the election , it's done and dusted and the result will never be overturned because it was fair and legal. No amount of loony posturing from Trump supporters will change that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024