Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hancock 12:57 - Jun 25 with 9633 viewsYrAlarch

Looks as though the UK esteemed Health Secretary is living up to the second part of his surname.
Following his boss' high standards.
Hancock on 13:33 - Jun 25 with 5699 viewscontroversial_jack

More Tory sleaze!
Hancock on 13:33 - Jun 25 with 5715 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well time to resign, I'm always intrigued by the relative silence that greets personal misdemeanor in Westminster.........a number of people take the ' oh I'd better keep quiet on this one' approach.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 14:32]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hancock on 14:29 - Jun 25 with 5677 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hancock on 13:33 - Jun 25 by controversial_jack

More Tory sleaze!

Not as if labour MPs don't have affaires or get sent to prison for criminal activities including one recent labour barrister from Peterborough and one labour peer from Essex.

Are you saying anyone who has an affair is guilty of sleaze? That must apply to 100,000s or even millions in the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hancock on 14:36 - Jun 25 with 5661 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hancock on 14:43 - Jun 25 with 5646 viewsYrAlarch

Hancock on 14:29 - Jun 25 by felixstowe_jack

Not as if labour MPs don't have affaires or get sent to prison for criminal activities including one recent labour barrister from Peterborough and one labour peer from Essex.

Are you saying anyone who has an affair is guilty of sleaze? That must apply to 100,000s or even millions in the UK.

You are missing the point. Here we have the UK Government Health Minister breaking the social distancing rule. A Rule which he took a part in implementing. Do you recall how critical he was of Professor Neil Ferguson last year when the latter visited his girlfriend?
And now, of course, his boss is backing him. The same boss who thinks he is useless".

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hancock on 14:49 - Jun 25 with 5637 viewsYrAlarch

Anyway he has to face his missus. Probably more intimidating than Boris.
Hancock on 16:13 - Jun 25 with 5591 viewsKilkennyjack

Hancock on 14:43 - Jun 25 by YrAlarch

You are missing the point. Here we have the UK Government Health Minister breaking the social distancing rule. A Rule which he took a part in implementing. Do you recall how critical he was of Professor Neil Ferguson last year when the latter visited his girlfriend?
And now, of course, his boss is backing him. The same boss who thinks he is useless".

This post has been edited by an administrator

Felix always misses the point.

Poor dab.

Beware of the Risen People

Hancock on 16:17 - Jun 25 with 5586 viewsraynor94

Ah, move on he's had a little Squeeze during lunchtime, nothing to see here.

Tomorrow's chip paper.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Hancock on 16:59 - Jun 25 with 5547 viewsmonmouth

Hancock on 16:17 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Tomorrow's chip paper.

Agreed, compared with killing thousands of innocent people unnecessarily through his wilful incompetence, lying about it and not showing a shred of remorse this is child's play.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hancock on 17:00 - Jun 25 with 5546 viewsmax936

Hancock on 16:17 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Tomorrow's chip paper.

Dear me Rayn's you've either had a mare here or you're on a wind up

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hancock on 18:10 - Jun 25 with 5499 viewsraynor94

Hancock on 17:00 - Jun 25 by max936

Dear me Rayn's you've either had a mare here or you're on a wind up

My tongue was firmly in my cheek Max

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hancock on 18:11 - Jun 25 with 5500 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Not just “hopeless” but now a hypocrite as well. He wanted Ferguson investigated by the police for breaking COVID rules.

Hopeless Hypocrite Hancock.

Has a certain ring to it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Hancock on 19:28 - Jun 25 with 5462 viewsmajorraglan

Hancock on 16:13 - Jun 25 by Kilkennyjack

Felix always misses the point.

Poor dab.

Or chooses to ignore it when it doesn’t suit his narrative.
Hancock on 19:42 - Jun 25 with 5440 viewsmajorraglan

He’s criticised and called for police investigations in to others who breached regulations in a similar way to him. Tens of thousands of people have been prosecuted for breaching Covid Regs, and the Health Secretary who’s been leading a significant proportion of the national response and calling for people to observe the laws jst apologises and that’s it!!! It’s a disgrace and reflects poorly on Hancock and even worse on Boris who’s seemingly done nothing to address the issue. Has this been leaked to The Sun to undermine and finish off Hancock?

The woman in question’s been appointed as a special advisor and Hancock pays her £15k per year for 15 to 20 days work and the The Times reported he’d not declared their friendship after personally appointing her. On this occasion sleaze could be appropriate.
Hancock on 20:30 - Jun 25 with 5413 viewsmax936

Hancock on 18:10 - Jun 25 by raynor94

My tongue was firmly in my cheek Max

Thought so.

As you were

Hancock on 20:37 - Jun 25 with 5405 viewsGwyn737

No, I think people are saying that if you’re the health secretary you should set an example when it comes to following government health policy.
Hancock on 20:37 - Jun 25 with 5405 viewsmax936

Hancock on 19:42 - Jun 25 by majorraglan

He’s criticised and called for police investigations in to others who breached regulations in a similar way to him. Tens of thousands of people have been prosecuted for breaching Covid Regs, and the Health Secretary who’s been leading a significant proportion of the national response and calling for people to observe the laws jst apologises and that’s it!!! It’s a disgrace and reflects poorly on Hancock and even worse on Boris who’s seemingly done nothing to address the issue. Has this been leaked to The Sun to undermine and finish off Hancock?

The woman in question’s been appointed as a special advisor and Hancock pays her £15k per year for 15 to 20 days work and the The Times reported he’d not declared their friendship after personally appointing her. On this occasion sleaze could be appropriate.

How could she though, hasn't she got any self respect in wanting to get close to that lying, deceptive gormless freak.
I absolutely detest him, can't stand the sight of him, I doubt he's ever said the truth about anything, despicable **** of a man.

Hancock on 21:11 - Jun 25 with 5390 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Hancock on 21:18 - Jun 25 with 5381 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 20:37 - Jun 25 by Gwyn737

No, I think people are saying that if you’re the health secretary you should set an example when it comes to following government health policy.

Lets face it, he should be sacked. Bojo has missed a big opportunity here. He could sack him for breaching the distancing rule, he could stay away from him being a cheating S.O.B and being totally useless. He sticks with him though because Hancock is another YES man who won't screw Bojo over, it's a very sad situation.

People always say Tory sleaze, face it people, it's political sleaze, they all do it, they lie, they cheat, they make crimianl incompetence look normal and acceptable, which it seems it is to them

Labour called for him to resign and I agree but lets see what happens when the boot is on the other foot.

These people are the so called great and good, they are neither and they deserve our scorn.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hancock on 21:48 - Jun 25 with 5361 viewsmax936

Hancock on 21:18 - Jun 25 by Catullus

Lets face it, he should be sacked. Bojo has missed a big opportunity here. He could sack him for breaching the distancing rule, he could stay away from him being a cheating S.O.B and being totally useless. He sticks with him though because Hancock is another YES man who won't screw Bojo over, it's a very sad situation.

People always say Tory sleaze, face it people, it's political sleaze, they all do it, they lie, they cheat, they make crimianl incompetence look normal and acceptable, which it seems it is to them

Labour called for him to resign and I agree but lets see what happens when the boot is on the other foot.

These people are the so called great and good, they are neither and they deserve our scorn.

Be hypocritical of Boris to sack him, with himself being a serial womaniser, just how though god knows,

Hancock on 22:03 - Jun 25 with 5338 viewscontroversial_jack

Let's not look to Boris for high standards, he lied to the queen
Hancock on 22:18 - Jun 25 with 5321 viewsKilkennyjack

Resign Hancock. PoS.

Beware of the Risen People

Hancock on 22:26 - Jun 25 with 5312 viewsbritferry

reminds me of a good old Saturday night in Barons

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Hancock on 22:34 - Jun 25 with 5300 viewsbuilthjack

Sack the lying hypocrite . How on earth can he carry on.
More sleaze. He should go immediately.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hancock on 22:37 - Jun 25 with 5293 viewsKeithHaynes

Isn’t that what being a politician is all about ?
He had to get back in to Boris’s good books somehow.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024