Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piroe Done - Henry off 16:57 - Jun 29 with 4116 views34dfgdf54

According to Mitch

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:16 - Jun 29 with 2861 viewsmax936

Hope we haven't chosen the wrong player here, maybe, just maybe we'll still be in for Henry, isn't Piroe a winger come striker ALA Jamal?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:17 - Jun 29 with 2856 views34dfgdf54

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:16 - Jun 29 by max936

Hope we haven't chosen the wrong player here, maybe, just maybe we'll still be in for Henry, isn't Piroe a winger come striker ALA Jamal?

Henry was probably always out of price range.

This lad from Wigan is getting rave reviews, could be surprise package for us next year.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:35 - Jun 29 with 2805 viewsmax936

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:17 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

This lad from Wigan is getting rave reviews, could be surprise package for us next year.

Kyle Joseph ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:49 - Jun 29 with 2760 viewsonehunglow

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:17 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Where?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Piroe Done - Henry off on 08:02 - Jun 30 with 2548 views34dfgdf54

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:49 - Jun 29 by onehunglow

Where?

Jamal Lowe spoke about him yesterday, and a Wigan fan who I have a mutual friend with seems to think he is the mustard. Struggled last year with a hip injury I think he said which is why he didn't play more games and minutes, decent goalscoring record and a league 1 hat trick to his name at the age of 19. Big hopes for him. Could be a master stroke by Andy Scott.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 08:10 - Jun 30 with 2540 viewsmagicdaps10

Seems like Joseph could be a big signing as it was reported that plenty of clubs were after him.

Think that a no 9 is still a priority and i still wouldn't rule this Henry guy out especially once we have got some money in from the inevitable sale of a player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:24 - Jun 30 with 2481 viewsjasper_T

Piroe Done - Henry off on 08:10 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

Seems like Joseph could be a big signing as it was reported that plenty of clubs were after him.

Think that a no 9 is still a priority and i still wouldn't rule this Henry guy out especially once we have got some money in from the inevitable sale of a player.

We're already spending like we've sold someone. Fans say they love seeing their club get deals done early but usually prove to have short memories. When a player goes late in the window there'll be tears demanding even more signings.

The price makes Henry seems like a non-starter unless we somehow brought in £50m+ like Brentford did when they signed Toney for £5m.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:28 - Jun 30 with 2463 viewsDr_Winston

We haven't spent all that much yet. Joseph and Piroe (who is actually still unconfirmed) between them probably don't come to much more than £2m depending on reported figures and how they break down, which based on the most recent financial statements would seem to be within the affordable bracket.

At the reported price Henry was always going to be an "if someone goes" deal. Maybe Cooper. Maybe someone else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:51 - Jun 30 with 2449 viewsFireboy2

Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:28 - Jun 30 by Dr_Winston

We haven't spent all that much yet. Joseph and Piroe (who is actually still unconfirmed) between them probably don't come to much more than £2m depending on reported figures and how they break down, which based on the most recent financial statements would seem to be within the affordable bracket.

At the reported price Henry was always going to be an "if someone goes" deal. Maybe Cooper. Maybe someone else.

Tbh Doc I'm quite surprised that we have spent a million on a player, I just hope that hes a cooper choice.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:55 - Jun 30 with 2425 viewsonehunglow

What we need more than anything else is the goalkeeper and captain slot sorted.
Key areas.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:55 - Jun 30 with 2439 viewsHeadmaster

Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:51 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

Tbh Doc I'm quite surprised that we have spent a million on a player, I just hope that hes a cooper choice.

I hope he isn't. We need to get away from Cooperball ASAP.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 10:05 - Jun 30 with 2411 viewsDr_Winston

Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:55 - Jun 30 by Headmaster

I hope he isn't. We need to get away from Cooperball ASAP.

This.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Piroe Done - Henry off on 10:08 - Jun 30 with 2413 viewsFireboy2

Piroe Done - Henry off on 10:05 - Jun 30 by Dr_Winston

This.

Seconded.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 10:18 - Jun 30 with 2396 views34dfgdf54

Piroe Done - Henry off on 10:08 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

Seconded.

You've just said you hope he was a Cooper choice?
Piroe Done - Henry off on 11:11 - Jun 30 with 2326 viewsjack247

Piroe Done - Henry off on 09:51 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

Things may change, but I don’t think we’ve spent the summer so far expecting Cooper to be here in August
Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:15 - Jun 30 with 2272 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading that article and the statement Roberts is of interest to Burnley ( I don’t think he is and he is injured anyway ) displays a degree of nativity. Adding in words like ‘ likely’ regards Henry is merely the observation point of the headline. Basically, he doesn’t know.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:17 - Jun 30 with 2268 viewsFireboy2

Piroe Done - Henry off on 10:18 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

You've just said you hope he was a Cooper choice?

If cooper stays, if cooper does stay and piroe wasn't his choice then he will get splinters in his butt cheeks.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:28 - Jun 30 with 2260 views34dfgdf54

Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:17 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

If cooper stays, if cooper does stay and piroe wasn't his choice then he will get splinters in his butt cheeks.

Yes you're probably right, one of the reasons the club are more than happy for Cooper to do one.
Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:38 - Jun 30 with 2241 viewsKeithHaynes

Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:28 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

Yes you're probably right, one of the reasons the club are more than happy for Cooper to do one.

The longer it goes on the better chance he has of getting the job. However, they don’t seem that keen on him as they would have paid up by now. Should tell him something.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:42 - Jun 30 with 2234 views34dfgdf54

Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:38 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

The longer it goes on the better chance he has of getting the job. However, they don’t seem that keen on him as they would have paid up by now. Should tell him something.

Yeah I agree. I think a deal would have been offered by now to Cooper if we had any intention of trying to retain his services, hence why Fulham are in the driving seat with these negotiations. If they want him, they'll get him. I still think it happens personally, was hoping for some breaking news this morning though.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 12:43]
Piroe Done - Henry off on 13:16 - Jun 30 with 2179 viewsguthrieintherain

Piroe Done - Henry off on 12:42 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah I agree. I think a deal would have been offered by now to Cooper if we had any intention of trying to retain his services, hence why Fulham are in the driving seat with these negotiations. If they want him, they'll get him. I still think it happens personally, was hoping for some breaking news this morning though.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 12:43]

Can't ever remember the fan base so hopeful of a Swams manager being poached.

Martinez
Rogers
Potter

We were all hoping they would stay even Souza was split.

But just about everyone on here and fans I know want him gone which says a lot about the football that was on offer last season.

With what was a pretty decent squad really.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:51 - Jun 30 with 1996 viewsAndyCole

Piroe Done - Henry off on 11:11 - Jun 30 by jack247

Things may change, but I don’t think we’ve spent the summer so far expecting Cooper to be here in August

Cooper has absolutely been in the loop with all of the signings. It's a tight group, and looks like it will continue to be so. It's part of our edge under Cooper.

Expect more signings mid-July, with Cooper's stamp, as per.

Onwards and upwards (although I expect a blip to our usual high achieving standards).

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Piroe Done - Henry off on 23:54 - Jun 30 with 1866 viewshowenjack

We need to get things sorted - some teams are training already
Piroe Done - Henry off on 07:58 - Jul 1 with 1753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Piroe Done - Henry off on 19:51 - Jun 30 by AndyCole

Cooper has absolutely been in the loop with all of the signings. It's a tight group, and looks like it will continue to be so. It's part of our edge under Cooper.

Expect more signings mid-July, with Cooper's stamp, as per.

Onwards and upwards (although I expect a blip to our usual high achieving standards).

When he gets back from his day trip to London you mean? I hope he at least got to Madame Tussaud’s (so it wouldn’t have been a completely useless and embarrassing jaunt).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Piroe Done - Henry off on 22:34 - Jul 1 with 1503 views34dfgdf54

JVZ has high hopes for the new man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024