Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is working 14:23 - Jul 1 with 29319 views73__73

Fantastic news from Sunderland . Over 6,000 well paid jobs, as Nissan invest in new electric model and new battery plant.

Project fear , my arse 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:24]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit is working on 14:24 - Jul 1 with 5565 viewsRonaldStump

Well done Brexit ...some good news within the madness

(He She Him)

Brexit is working on 14:30 - Jul 1 with 5562 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A new battery plant has to be positive and negative.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brexit is working on 14:39 - Jul 1 with 5557 viewshowenjack

The workers will have to stay grounded
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:40]
Brexit is working on 14:45 - Jul 1 with 5548 viewsraynor94

Vauxhall to announce a new electric vehicle soon, good news for Ellesmere Port too.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit is working on 15:21 - Jul 1 with 5515 views73__73

Trampie & Kilkenny were unavailable for comment 😂

Brexit is working on 17:02 - Jul 1 with 5468 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 15:21 - Jul 1 by 73__73

My comment is that this is akin to celebrating a new pair of socks, when you have just deliberately burned your own house to the ground.

Its a a bit odd ….

Johnson will be very pleased that you are dull enough to fall for it though …

Brexit means Brexit … 🇬🇧🤮

The unemployed fishermen, farmers and City workers will be so thrilled.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 17:03]

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 17:30 - Jul 1 with 5456 views73__73

Brexit is working on 17:02 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

My comment is that this is akin to celebrating a new pair of socks, when you have just deliberately burned your own house to the ground.

Its a a bit odd ….

Keep on crying.....I’m loving it 😂

Brexit is working on 17:43 - Jul 1 with 5450 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 14:30 - Jul 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

It won't have to pass the acid test!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is working on 17:49 - Jul 1 with 5447 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 15:21 - Jul 1 by 73__73

When we voted leave, the things us leavers were talking about getting back control of were deemed unimportant by the remainers on here. Then we heard some fishermen and farmers were unhappy and they suddenly became important to Kilky. I also remeber Kilky telling us how disastrous it was that Nissna were about to leave the Uk and it would cost thousands of jobs, now it seems they are going to create thousands of jobs, I wonder what he's saying. I don't know because he's on ignore. When he stopped playing I got bored with him!
People who criticise Brexit do so without knowing the long term effects, they see some short term pain as not worth it but if it takes ten years or more and the Uk is thriving, it will be very worth it. Better that than the alternative.
Those 5 million plus EU citizens who have chosen to stay here, there must be a very good reason for it!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit is working on 17:56 - Jul 1 with 5443 views73__73

Brexit is working on 17:49 - Jul 1 by Catullus

When we voted leave, the things us leavers were talking about getting back control of were deemed unimportant by the remainers on here. Then we heard some fishermen and farmers were unhappy and they suddenly became important to Kilky. I also remeber Kilky telling us how disastrous it was that Nissna were about to leave the Uk and it would cost thousands of jobs, now it seems they are going to create thousands of jobs, I wonder what he's saying. I don't know because he's on ignore. When he stopped playing I got bored with him!
People who criticise Brexit do so without knowing the long term effects, they see some short term pain as not worth it but if it takes ten years or more and the Uk is thriving, it will be very worth it. Better that than the alternative.
Those 5 million plus EU citizens who have chosen to stay here, there must be a very good reason for it!

Kilkenny is as thick as shite

Brexit is working on 18:34 - Jul 1 with 5428 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 17:56 - Jul 1 by 73__73

To be fair, so am I Maybe the difference is, Kilky is blind to the truth, he dismisses what he doesn't like and perpetuates lies because they back up his opinion.

I accepted there will be some brexit pain but I always hoped for better in the future.

Brexit is working on 19:01 - Jul 1 with 5413 views73__73

Brexit is working on 18:34 - Jul 1 by Catullus

To be fair, so am I Maybe the difference is, Kilky is blind to the truth, he dismisses what he doesn't like and perpetuates lies because they back up his opinion.

I accepted there will be some brexit pain but I always hoped for better in the future.

Kilkenny is blinded by hatred 🇬🇧

Brexit is working on 19:15 - Jul 1 with 5409 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 19:01 - Jul 1 by 73__73

Kilkenny is blinded by hatred 🇬🇧

Kilky doesn't hate mun, he's told me so! Just because he posts so much hate filled bile, it's just a coincidence

Brexit is working on 19:21 - Jul 1 with 5408 viewsKeithHaynes

Brexit is working on 14:30 - Jul 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

I can see the acid in your comment.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brexit is working on 19:56 - Jul 1 with 5392 viewsjeza739

Brexit is working on 17:49 - Jul 1 by Catullus

Can't disagree with that. Plus the hundreds of jobs going to Ebbw Vale...
And without mentioning the vaccine rollout, because if we'd stay in we would've been caught up in the EU vaccine shambles. Would've been pressurised into commencing rollout on same date as all the other EU countries did or been chastised for not being a team player and putting ourselves first etc bla bla bla.
Suggest it'll prove to be a very good decision shame it took so long to arrive at it . Should have left yrs ago.
Brexit is working on 22:15 - Jul 1 with 5330 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 17:56 - Jul 1 by 73__73

But still not as thick as you are pal … the word Brexidiot was made for you.

For much needed perspective:

Brexit has already cost the UK the equivalent of 200 Nissan battery factories.

Repeat after me - ‘Brexit is a dumb ass idea, and it always will be ….. 🇬🇧‘

Britannia waives the rules ….

Brexit is working on 22:50 - Jul 1 with 5300 viewscontroversial_jack

It's no biggie. Germany for example, is getting 6 times more investment than we are
Brexit is working on 23:10 - Jul 1 with 5311 viewsDJack

Brexit is working on 19:21 - Jul 1 by KeithHaynes

I can see the acid in your comment.

That'll go down like a lead balloon. It went flat.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Brexit is working on 00:31 - Jul 2 with 5290 viewsmajorraglan

The creation of news jobs is great news for the North East and the UK, really good news. It’s far to a early to say that Brexit is a success or a failure. We’ve lost jobs in a number of industries and the ability to export certain good and services, but this is a positive news in what will hopefully be cutting edge technology. We need more of this to happen. If we are to prosper the Govt needs to create an environment where investment in the sciences and cutting edge technology is promoted and actively encouraged.
Brexit is working on 06:50 - Jul 2 with 5265 views73__73

Brexit is working on 22:15 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

Well you must be a special case of thick. Do you still live in the UK or have you moved to an eu country.....don’t bother answering because it’s a rhetorical question 😂

Brexit is working on 07:41 - Jul 2 with 5249 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 00:31 - Jul 2 by majorraglan

The creation of news jobs is great news for the North East and the UK, really good news. It’s far to a early to say that Brexit is a success or a failure. We’ve lost jobs in a number of industries and the ability to export certain good and services, but this is a positive news in what will hopefully be cutting edge technology. We need more of this to happen. If we are to prosper the Govt needs to create an environment where investment in the sciences and cutting edge technology is promoted and actively encouraged.

Johnson has bought these jobs.

Its another Johnson lie.

Brexit is working on 08:20 - Jul 2 with 5241 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 17:02 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

Its a a bit odd ….

Strange you remainers predicted an increase in 3 million unemployed , yet since 2016 another million jobs created and even during the worse pandemic in history unemployment had barely increased in the last 15 months.

Can you give us actual figures for the increase in unemployment in fishermen, farmers and city workers?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is working on 08:22 - Jul 2 with 5239 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 22:15 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

Do grow up and admit you are wrong on just about everything.

Brexit is working on 08:30 - Jul 2 with 5238 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 07:41 - Jul 2 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson has bought these jobs.

Its another Johnson lie.

You seem to have left out the 6,000 jobs in the supply change from.your figures.

With all those jobs paying income tax, employer and employee NI of £20 million a year that will pay back the £80 million in 4 years what a great investment in the UK's future.

It is not as if the EU does not give incentives to companies in the EU. The ROI economy relies on the huge corporation tax incentives it pays to companies to divert their EU profits to Dublin.

Brexit is working on 08:45 - Jul 2 with 5231 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 08:30 - Jul 2 by felixstowe_jack

You seem to have left out the 6,000 jobs in the supply change from.your figures.

With all those jobs paying income tax, employer and employee NI of £20 million a year that will pay back the £80 million in 4 years what a great investment in the UK's future.

It is not as if the EU does not give incentives to companies in the EU. The ROI economy relies on the huge corporation tax incentives it pays to companies to divert their EU profits to Dublin.

The EU has a few "low corporation tax" havens that rob vital income from other countries. Hungary, ROI, Germany and Luxembourg all have lower corporation tax than the UK.

https://www.lovemoney.com/gallerylist/70834/countries-with-the-lowest-corporate-

The ROI rate is 6.5% lower than the UK at 12.5. The sooner the G7 sort out a fixed rate and they try to get all acountries onto it, the better. It's a bit complicated though, take Switzerland, they have the lowest basic rate in the world but they have other taxes based on income that can push it up to 21%. Would the USA really come on board? Probbly depends who's POTUS. I reckon Trump would have ditched this idea straight away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024