Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is working 14:23 - Jul 1 with 29915 views73__73

Fantastic news from Sunderland . Over 6,000 well paid jobs, as Nissan invest in new electric model and new battery plant.

Project fear , my arse 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:24]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit is working on 15:23 - Aug 2 with 1197 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Brexit is working on 13:44 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson on the slide.

Peoole have seen through the clown act at last.
135,000 uk citizens dead.

Dead man walking.

The problem with the constant focus on Johnson is that the Tories are good at moving liability leaders on.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brexit is working on 17:36 - Aug 2 with 1169 viewsKilkennyjack

Pikey - we told you mun.
Johnson and Gove have had your pants down.

🇪🇺

Thanks to you, Wales goes from £357m per annum to £10m per annum.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 17:38]

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 17:55 - Aug 2 with 1147 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit is working on 13:44 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson on the slide.

Peoole have seen through the clown act at last.
135,000 uk citizens dead.

Dead man walking.

I believe he’s a buffoon, albeit a for now a popular buffoon. I’d agree with you his days are numbered and I suspect the senior players in the Conservative Party are already looking at the potential next party leader while some in the cabinet are already preparing the ground for a leadership pitch.

The issue now is that no one will want to lift their head up over the parapet; being the PM and governing through the pandemic is fraught with risk and none of them will want to put their career prospects at risk. A few more cutting articles backed up with evidence from Cummings, a few more faux pas from Boris and some clear blue water away from the pandemic will see Boris position in real jeopardy.
Brexit is working on 17:59 - Aug 2 with 1141 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 17:36 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Pikey - we told you mun.
Johnson and Gove have had your pants down.

🇪🇺

Thanks to you, Wales goes from £357m per annum to £10m per annum.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 17:38]

Will did not get any funding from the EU.

The UK taxpayers paid the EU billions a year some of which EU returned to Wales. There are still a few simpletons who don't understand this basic fact.

In fact for 2021/22 The UK government increased the its block grant by £5 billion to Wales. Another example of a gain for Wales as part of an United Kingdom. Rather dwafts the £357 million.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is working on 18:07 - Aug 2 with 1138 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit is working on 17:59 - Aug 2 by felixstowe_jack

The UK taxpayers paid the EU billions a year some of which EU returned to Wales. There are still a few simpletons who don't understand this basic fact.

In fact for 2021/22 The UK government increased the its block grant by £5 billion to Wales. Another example of a gain for Wales as part of an United Kingdom. Rather dwafts the £357 million.

Nope. Many countries contribute to the EU, so Wales had some of that It wasn't a case of the UK just transferring money to Wales it was the entire EU.
Brexit is working on 18:16 - Aug 2 with 1136 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 18:07 - Aug 2 by controversial_jack

Nope. Many countries contribute to the EU, so Wales had some of that It wasn't a case of the UK just transferring money to Wales it was the entire EU.

Thanks for agreeing that it was the UK taxpayers in England, Scotland, Wales and NI that paid this money into the EU budget.

Brexit is working on 23:12 - Aug 2 with 1100 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 18:16 - Aug 2 by felixstowe_jack

Thanks for agreeing that it was the UK taxpayers in England, Scotland, Wales and NI that paid this money into the EU budget.

Why do you support getting less investment in Wales ?

Whatever spurious argument you are spinning today, does not really matter.

Wales will get far less money as a direct result of Englands Brexit
That is criminal.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 23:14]

Brexit is working on 00:09 - Aug 3 with 1085 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit is working on 17:59 - Aug 2 by felixstowe_jack

The block grant was increased by £5bn to assist the WG dal wth the pandemic.

We did get money from the EU, you can spin it any way you want, but the money was given to the EU who then choose to allocate the money for projects in Wales. It was paid to Wales from EU accounts.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is working on 00:34 - Aug 3 with 1078 viewsItchySphincter

Some people are just beyond help. To think that some of the people that swung this decision through are considered educated …….. well I guess that’s the point, getting Brexit through relied on the vote of the poorly educated to some degree. I can just imagine how the people at the top table are sitting around laughing at the likes of Felixstowe - I’m sure they can’t believe themselves the level of devotion to a ruse designed to weaken the very people that are doing their cheerleading.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit is working on 07:09 - Aug 3 with 1051 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 00:34 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

Some people are just beyond help. To think that some of the people that swung this decision through are considered educated …….. well I guess that’s the point, getting Brexit through relied on the vote of the poorly educated to some degree. I can just imagine how the people at the top table are sitting around laughing at the likes of Felixstowe - I’m sure they can’t believe themselves the level of devotion to a ruse designed to weaken the very people that are doing their cheerleading.

Carry on insulting more than half of the UK voting public in one of the largest turnout in history 72.2%. Why is it remainers can't accept a democratic results.

As far as calling over 17 million voters uneducated you really need to think about what you said.

Brexit is working on 07:17 - Aug 3 with 1045 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 23:12 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Why do you support getting less investment in Wales ?

Whatever spurious argument you are spinning today, does not really matter.

Wales will get far less money as a direct result of Englands Brexit
That is criminal.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 23:14]

Any evidence that Wales gets less investment?

The Uk government even agreeded to fund the M4 upgrade as part of the UK national infrastructure programme.

Funny how Drakeford accepts UK taxpayers money via the EU to fund the heads of the valley road but turns down UK taxpayers money to fund the M4?

As we are in the middle of a pandemic most investment has been put on hold but Wales has still received an extra investment of £ 5 billion to help fund the vaccine rollout, the extra cost to the WNHS the furlough scheme . That is fact.

Brexit is working on 08:41 - Aug 3 with 1034 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit is working on 07:09 - Aug 3 by felixstowe_jack

Carry on insulting more than half of the UK voting public in one of the largest turnout in history 72.2%. Why is it remainers can't accept a democratic results.

As far as calling over 17 million voters uneducated you really need to think about what you said.

I haven't called 17 million people uneducated. Read it again. Plenty of decent intelligent people I know voted for Brexit. I'm just referring to your sort, and I wouldn't be if you didn't keep making posts demonstrating that you have no concept of reality.

Brexit is working on 08:45 - Aug 3 with 1031 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 08:41 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

I haven't called 17 million people uneducated. Read it again. Plenty of decent intelligent people I know voted for Brexit. I'm just referring to your sort, and I wouldn't be if you didn't keep making posts demonstrating that you have no concept of reality.

You really are resorting to insults which is proof you have last the arguments. I am happy to back my intelligence, experience, qualifications and achievements against yours

Get ovet you lost a democratic vote.

Brexit is working on 08:51 - Aug 3 with 1025 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit is working on 08:45 - Aug 3 by felixstowe_jack

You really are resorting to insults which is proof you have last the arguments. I am happy to back my intelligence, experience, qualifications and achievements against yours

Get ovet you lost a democratic vote.

You keep making untrue, silly statements, that's what we're talking about. I'm just balancing out your misguided fanaticism, there's no win or lose about it. I'm not on here all day posting that Brexit is bad - I'm just responding to your posts, where for some reason you're trying to convince us that it's a raging success. Listen to sensible posters like Dr Winston or Catullus on the subject, you might learn something.

Brexit is working on 08:56 - Aug 3 with 1023 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 08:51 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

You keep making untrue, silly statements, that's what we're talking about. I'm just balancing out your misguided fanaticism, there's no win or lose about it. I'm not on here all day posting that Brexit is bad - I'm just responding to your posts, where for some reason you're trying to convince us that it's a raging success. Listen to sensible posters like Dr Winston or Catullus on the subject, you might learn something.

We will agree to differ you and killy gave closed minds and are so bigoted you cannot accept any arguments or facts you dislike.

I will support a prosperous and successful UK which includes Wales where I spend half of my living in.

Brexit is working on 10:57 - Aug 3 with 1006 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit is working on 08:56 - Aug 3 by felixstowe_jack

We will agree to differ you and killy gave closed minds and are so bigoted you cannot accept any arguments or facts you dislike.

I will support a prosperous and successful UK which includes Wales where I spend half of my living in.

If you want to talk about bigots go and review you Belarus thread and call out the poster for referring to people from the east as sub-human, but you won't, biased, blinkered, and haven't got the bottle.....

Brexit is working on 11:22 - Aug 3 with 998 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 07:17 - Aug 3 by felixstowe_jack

Any evidence that Wales gets less investment?

The Uk government even agreeded to fund the M4 upgrade as part of the UK national infrastructure programme.

Funny how Drakeford accepts UK taxpayers money via the EU to fund the heads of the valley road but turns down UK taxpayers money to fund the M4?

As we are in the middle of a pandemic most investment has been put on hold but Wales has still received an extra investment of £ 5 billion to help fund the vaccine rollout, the extra cost to the WNHS the furlough scheme . That is fact.

Here is more evidence.

It was obvious all along.
You have been had good and proper.
Had by Tory posh boys who are laughing at you.
Suck it up - we tried to tell you. We tried many, many times.

Brexit is a shite idea that will never ever work.
You can’t duck it.

Brexit is working on 11:54 - Aug 3 with 991 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit is working on 18:16 - Aug 2 by felixstowe_jack

It's all about point scoring with you isn't it and not discussion? Lot's of other countries contribute as well. It's a big pool of money and Wales did well from it
Brexit is working on 16:49 - Aug 3 with 928 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Welsh government is rolling in money, Westminster has been chucking it at them since Covid started…meanwhile Welsh government’s costs have fallen as a result of services being slashed as the public sector largely has been getting paid full whack to sit at home;
- no electricity in buildings
- less maintenance
- no mileage payments
- no overtime
Etc.

The problem they have is what to do with this excess cash on the balance sheet.

My source ?
Wales Audit 😁

Local government puts money away every year for a rainy day, this was the rainy day…and it hasn’t been touched.

The ‘austerity’ of the last decade has been utter bull as well.
Public sector workers have consistently been given pay rises above inflation while the private sector has suffered.
The no.s of people employed by the public sector in Wales has risen also.

My source?
Wales Audit 😁

So don’t believe lies in newspapers written by people with a political agenda, go to the accounts for the truth.

It is also extremely amusing to watch as people unable to comprehend that we paid into the EU more money than we got out (therefore the UK is not down any money at all) mock other people’s intelligence.
I usually find that these are the kinds of people who have attended an average or poor university, ‘studying’ something pointless, achieve a 2:2 or a third and then need your help to;
- build a garden wall
- change a tyre
- hang a door
- put a new kitchen in
- lay a drive
- insulate and board an attic
- build a shed
- start a business
- organise an event
Etc.

…you know, useless people.

They’ve got that bit of paper though and hold all the opinions the ‘cool’ people hold, so you know, they’re special.
I’m sure their ‘mummy’ told them that they were the most special.
😁

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Brexit is working on 16:57 - Aug 3 with 926 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Brexit is working on 11:54 - Aug 3 by controversial_jack

It's all about point scoring with you isn't it and not discussion? Lot's of other countries contribute as well. It's a big pool of money and Wales did well from it

I think this comment was the funniest…

”It’s a big pool of money and Wales did well from it”

As if there are just big pools of money lying around.
The big pool of money was money that we put into ‘the pool’ you fool.

If we put a Union Jack flag or plaque next to everything in Wales funded by the political union that is the UK there would be red, white and blue everywhere you can see! Kilkenny would walk around with a little bit of sick in his mouth every day.

In fact there should be Union Jack plaque’s all over Poland, France, Spain, Greece and Eastern Europe (as well as German and Dutch plaques)
😂

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Brexit is working on 18:48 - Aug 3 with 904 viewsCatullus

If Wales is so close to Austerity what does that mean for Drakefords ideas about trying out an UBI and his desire to increase the numbers at the Senedd? How can we possibly afford it?

Hey Kilky, I'm sure you demanded that Bojo would have resigned by now, or been sacked. Would you like to make a new prediction?

I can't say because I'm not in the know but is Wales getting less money because Covid has cost so much? How much is the rest of the UK getting? Bojo, bless him for trying the populist approach, offered money for the M4 and has been trying to circumvent the Senedd. Perhaps this miserly 10 million is part of a plan to dump devolution? We all know how sneaky he is.
I agree with the Major, I think Bojo is pretty safe until we are through covid. No one else wants to take the chance. If Starmer can't make big inroads now he never do.

Brexit is still a work in progress, lets face it we've had plenty of bad news around the economy before we had any suggestion of brexit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is working on 21:04 - Aug 3 with 883 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 18:48 - Aug 3 by Catullus

If Wales is so close to Austerity what does that mean for Drakefords ideas about trying out an UBI and his desire to increase the numbers at the Senedd? How can we possibly afford it?

Hey Kilky, I'm sure you demanded that Bojo would have resigned by now, or been sacked. Would you like to make a new prediction?

I can't say because I'm not in the know but is Wales getting less money because Covid has cost so much? How much is the rest of the UK getting? Bojo, bless him for trying the populist approach, offered money for the M4 and has been trying to circumvent the Senedd. Perhaps this miserly 10 million is part of a plan to dump devolution? We all know how sneaky he is.
I agree with the Major, I think Bojo is pretty safe until we are through covid. No one else wants to take the chance. If Starmer can't make big inroads now he never do.

Brexit is still a work in progress, lets face it we've had plenty of bad news around the economy before we had any suggestion of brexit.

Brexidiot Britain

Brexit is working on 21:10 - Aug 3 with 881 viewsKilkennyjack

People have finally worked Johnson out.

This is internal Tory party polling.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 21:12]

Brexit is working on 09:50 - Aug 4 with 818 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 21:10 - Aug 3 by Kilkennyjack

People have finally worked Johnson out.

This is internal Tory party polling.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 21:12]

Latest polls
Conservatives 41%
Labour 34%

Brexit is working on 09:52 - Aug 4 with 817 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 21:04 - Aug 3 by Kilkennyjack

Brexidiot Britain

Once again confusing staff shortages caused by coronavirus isolations with Brexit.

You do make yourself look silly every time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024