Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last away game of the season overnighter 19:35 - Aug 8 with 31860 viewsKeithHaynes

Seem it’s quite been well received.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
Saturday April 30th 2022
Kick off 3pm

Where to book
Nottingham Castle Marina hotel ( premier lodge ) currently £72 with refund up to 28 days before arrival. Or a bit more with full refund any time. Address : Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road, Nottingham, NG7 1GX.

If the game gets switched to a Sunday we will know well before that date I would think. That won’t affect a Saturday night booking. Friday causes more issues but hanging about won’t get anything arranged. And anyway you can get a refund.

Who is up for it then ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:21 - Nov 11 with 2456 viewsKeithHaynes

The way it went on Twitter today with the anonymous, I'm ( Im) I am going to need a corner man at this game.
Should be fun.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:06 - Nov 11 with 2426 viewsNotLoyal

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:21 - Nov 11 by KeithHaynes

The way it went on Twitter today with the anonymous, I'm ( Im) I am going to need a corner man at this game.
Should be fun.

Me and you in a corner again, sign me up 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:01 - Nov 12 with 2384 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:08 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Oh well thats me told then 🙄

We could do another Fulham, without the getting lost bit

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:06 - Nov 12 with 2378 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:01 - Nov 12 by STID2017

We could do another Fulham, without the getting lost bit

Just ordered you a map of Nottingham

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:39 - Nov 12 with 2329 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:06 - Nov 12 by builthjack

He needs to have tracker so we know where he gets to, should he fun.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:05 - Nov 12 with 2312 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:06 - Nov 12 by builthjack

Thanks

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:06 - Nov 12 with 2311 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:39 - Nov 12 by Fireboy2

He needs to have tracker so we know where he gets to, should he fun.

Thanks bud

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:14 - Nov 12 with 2293 viewsonehunglow

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:21 - Nov 11 by KeithHaynes

Should be fun.

Can I look after you

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:28 - Nov 12 with 2278 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:14 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

Can I look after you

Be afraid Keith.
Be very afraid

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:05 - Nov 12 with 2270 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:14 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

Can I look after you

I’m pretty decent at looking after myself 😂 And I have a certain NL who one or two on here wouldn’t last a second with 😂

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:38 - Nov 12 with 2243 viewsonehunglow

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:05 - Nov 12 by KeithHaynes

I’m pretty decent at looking after myself 😂 And I have a certain NL who one or two on here wouldn’t last a second with 😂

I know but so am I.Even at my age I can till hurt leaving minimal mess. Last time I was in employment I was working in Liverpool and heard the car alarm go off and saw 2 scroats rummaging in my car. Caught them after a short chase and one caught me a swinging blow with a large screwdriver and cut my forehead. I got cross.
An excuse to use more force which was ok by me. Some nice lady police arrived and told me it was best I simply left the scene and wait until the ambulance came for them .

We gotta meet up Keith and I d love to meet NL.

I don't now make long term plans but if things are ok here I would think I d make it a day trip. Eddie fireboy and me and not in any way chums btw. I wouldnt offer him a drink anyway.

I could bring along a little bottle of vodka and do what my ma used to do;get an orange juice and slip her vodka into it. Tight as a mare she was God rest her soul.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:46 - Nov 16 with 2096 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:43 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

What about me.
Eddie ignores me which is fair enough but would you.
I

No personal names allowed anymore. See Admin1 post.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:05 - Nov 16 with 2090 viewsonehunglow

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:46 - Nov 16 by builthjack

Personal details with authority as I read it.
Maybe fireboy could let up on the little man digs .Pretty tiresome ,Builth.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:10 - Nov 16 with 2089 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:05 - Nov 16 by onehunglow

Personal details with authority as I read it.
Maybe fireboy could let up on the little man digs .Pretty tiresome ,Builth.

It's tiresome having the person who's name we know, but can't say, calls himself Dwight, having a dig at Wales all the time. He is a first class &@£/-.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:18 - Nov 16 with 2082 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:46 - Nov 16 by builthjack

I’ll clarify. If the person objects or hasn’t given permission is the point.
My name is Keith btw. 👍

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:57 - Nov 16 with 2069 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:18 - Nov 16 by KeithHaynes

My name is Keith btw. 👍

It's mad. Insane.
It's like having teachers pet shouting at other kids and then running behind teacher.
It happens all too often.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 01:02 - Nov 17 with 2058 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:57 - Nov 16 by builthjack

It's mad. Insane.
It's like having teachers pet shouting at other kids and then running behind teacher.
It happens all too often.

Come the day we have a beer or four, all will be be good 👍
I try and mediate or deal with certain complaints but if I dealt with them all I wouldn’t ever get out. Then there’s the articles, research, constant messages regards the latest rumours, madness. As I said I’ve no idea how Phil has put up with it for so many years.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 09:20 - Nov 26 with 1722 viewsbuilthjack

So, how many definates have we got on board now?
Me.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:53 - Nov 26 with 1706 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 09:20 - Nov 26 by builthjack

Me.

Yup.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:54 - Nov 26 with 1671 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 09:20 - Nov 26 by builthjack

Me.

And me.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:07 - Nov 28 with 1591 viewsNotLoyal

I believe so plus 2.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:57 - Dec 1 with 1484 viewsbuilthjack

My good friend has booked us a penthouse.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:21 - Dec 1 with 1480 viewsDJack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:57 - Dec 1 by builthjack

My good friend has booked us a penthouse.

You misheard him, he's got a copy of Penthouse...

and you'll probably get a copy of Razzle.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:49 - Dec 2 with 1388 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:21 - Dec 1 by DJack

You misheard him, he's got a copy of Penthouse...

and you'll probably get a copy of Razzle.

Ahh penthouse I remember that well, all the dirty mags on the top shelf out of reach for little w@nkers like me 🤣🤣🤣

Btw I have actually booked a penthouse for me and builthy, right next to hooters 🤣🤣🤣
Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:54 - Dec 2 with 1373 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:18 - Nov 16 by KeithHaynes

My name is Keith btw. 👍

Confused from Swansea writes :
" I thought it was Keef ?"
I'm Ged by the way ( according to the fireman anyway )
Mind you he also insists on calling another guy by a different name.
Must be something in the fire station tea

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024