Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last away game of the season overnighter 19:35 - Aug 8 with 31858 viewsKeithHaynes

Seem it’s quite been well received.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
Saturday April 30th 2022
Kick off 3pm

Where to book
Nottingham Castle Marina hotel ( premier lodge ) currently £72 with refund up to 28 days before arrival. Or a bit more with full refund any time. Address : Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road, Nottingham, NG7 1GX.

If the game gets switched to a Sunday we will know well before that date I would think. That won’t affect a Saturday night booking. Friday causes more issues but hanging about won’t get anything arranged. And anyway you can get a refund.

Who is up for it then ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:08 - Jan 17 with 2791 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:04 - Jan 17 by STID2017

It isn't Ken.
We are home the following weekend

Exactly G. That's why I said it, but only you were bright enough to spot it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:59 - Jan 17 with 2745 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:08 - Jan 17 by builthjack

Exactly G. That's why I said it, but only you were bright enough to spot it.

😁😁

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:51 - Jan 28 with 2390 viewsbuilthjack

Now then, should i arrive in Nottingham at 10.03am or 12.04pm.
UMMMM.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:28 - Feb 2 with 2236 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:51 - Jan 28 by builthjack

Now then, should i arrive in Nottingham at 10.03am or 12.04pm.
UMMMM.

Early, more beer time 😂👍

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:17 - Feb 2 with 2220 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:28 - Feb 2 by KeithHaynes

Early, more beer time 😂👍

There was never any doubt 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:21 - Feb 2 with 2217 viewsbonymine

Still not booked a hotel yet could be 4/6/8 of us so hanging on !! 🙄

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:41 - Feb 2 with 2196 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:21 - Feb 2 by bonymine

Still not booked a hotel yet could be 4/6/8 of us so hanging on !! 🙄

There is an option to book the Premier Inn and cancel on the day.
More expensive but gives you total flexibility ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:42 - Feb 2 with 2201 viewsbonymine

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:41 - Feb 2 by STID2017

There is an option to book the Premier Inn and cancel on the day.
More expensive but gives you total flexibility ?

Sounds like a plan cheers mate 👍🤞

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Last away game of the season overnighter on 07:58 - Feb 4 with 2088 viewsKeithHaynes

Well, I’m looking forward to this one 😂

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:20 - Feb 4 with 2042 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 07:58 - Feb 4 by KeithHaynes

Well, I’m looking forward to this one 😂

After the disappointing performance last Saturday I did say I would not do another away game this season.
Calmed down a bit since then.
Looking forward to this one and Blackpool

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:53 - Mar 6 with 1494 viewsCatullus

Well then, since starting a new job (jacked in one 26/2 started the new one 28/2) and the new job being full time means I will not be renewing our seasons. My son wasn't happy until I promised we'd still go when I wasn't working but we'd try to go away as well.

Turns out, if we can get tickets, we will be going to Forest. Up and back on the day though. Still deciding whether to go by coach or drive up. Can't do overnight though, may be working the next day but rota not done yet.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 1465 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:53 - Mar 6 by Catullus

Well then, since starting a new job (jacked in one 26/2 started the new one 28/2) and the new job being full time means I will not be renewing our seasons. My son wasn't happy until I promised we'd still go when I wasn't working but we'd try to go away as well.

Turns out, if we can get tickets, we will be going to Forest. Up and back on the day though. Still deciding whether to go by coach or drive up. Can't do overnight though, may be working the next day but rota not done yet.

Best wishes on your new job.
Hopefully you will make it to Forest.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:53 - Mar 14 with 1271 viewsonehunglow

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:53 - Mar 6 by Catullus

I’m divided on this

I’d like to meet Keith but he s chums with Fireboybwho detests the ground I crawl on. Throw in his lieutenant Builth ,and Aide de camp Lifelong and it s not really appealing.

My fellow Wirral chum fan ( not Prof)hasn’t been too well and might not be fit enough to go.
My missus wants no more to do with our club for obvious reasons and my son,who s been with me when much younger is still seething over comments he has read on this site in its former incarnation.

It’s hard to stand or sit and watch us right now alone. We need a cuddle, a good book, some chocolate or better still Sherbet Dabs and liquorice sticks .

I don’t like Forest fans either

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:12 - Mar 14 with 1251 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:53 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

I’m divided on this

I’d like to meet Keith but he s chums with Fireboybwho detests the ground I crawl on. Throw in his lieutenant Builth ,and Aide de camp Lifelong and it s not really appealing.

My fellow Wirral chum fan ( not Prof)hasn’t been too well and might not be fit enough to go.
My missus wants no more to do with our club for obvious reasons and my son,who s been with me when much younger is still seething over comments he has read on this site in its former incarnation.

It’s hard to stand or sit and watch us right now alone. We need a cuddle, a good book, some chocolate or better still Sherbet Dabs and liquorice sticks .

I don’t like Forest fans either

Stay home and listen on your transistor.
Pointless changing the habits of many seasons ?
Cup of cocoa, few posts slagging Swans and the city in general off after we gain revenge on Cooper for dropping us in the shite and safely to bed.
That way you and Fireboy can have a peaceful day doing the things you enjoy

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:08 - Mar 16 with 1182 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:12 - Mar 14 by STID2017

Stay home and listen on your transistor.
Pointless changing the habits of many seasons ?
Cup of cocoa, few posts slagging Swans and the city in general off after we gain revenge on Cooper for dropping us in the shite and safely to bed.
That way you and Fireboy can have a peaceful day doing the things you enjoy

Dropping us in the shite? I thought we wanted rid of him?

I wish people would make their minds up.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 1175 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:08 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Dropping us in the shite? I thought we wanted rid of him?

I wish people would make their minds up.

I did after he dropped us in the shite by going a week before the new season rather than immediately the old one ended
No change of mind here on that one.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:04 - Mar 16 with 1175 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 15:44 - Mar 16 by STID2017

I did after he dropped us in the shite by going a week before the new season rather than immediately the old one ended
No change of mind here on that one.

You can’t choose when you get sacked.

He was asked to stay on while they try and get a new manager, he agreed.

The new manager decided he didn’t want to come. That’s not Coopers fault.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:34 - Mar 16 with 1168 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:04 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

You can’t choose when you get sacked.

He was asked to stay on while they try and get a new manager, he agreed.

The new manager decided he didn’t want to come. That’s not Coopers fault.

How do you know he was asked to stay on No fans can choose what happens to any staff at our club.
It is all opinions.
So of course sane as yours, UHL and everyone else just expressing what I wish had happened.
As for Cooper he of course could have chosen to leave in May, leaving the way clear for the club to find a new manager

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:02 - Mar 16 with 1147 viewsonehunglow

Jeeeez Wolf ..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:11 - Mar 16 with 1136 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:02 - Mar 16 by onehunglow

Jeeeez Wolf ..

Very poor tonight.
How he stayed on the whole game I don't know

Last away game of the season overnighter on 02:00 - Mar 17 with 1122 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:34 - Mar 16 by STID2017

How do you know he was asked to stay on No fans can choose what happens to any staff at our club.
It is all opinions.
So of course sane as yours, UHL and everyone else just expressing what I wish had happened.
As for Cooper he of course could have chosen to leave in May, leaving the way clear for the club to find a new manager

Because Julian Winter said so.

He confirmed the decision was reached weeks prior but Cooper was asked to remain in charge until the new manager was in place.

Why would he lie?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 02:40 - Mar 17 with 1117 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 02:00 - Mar 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Because Julian Winter said so.

He confirmed the decision was reached weeks prior but Cooper was asked to remain in charge until the new manager was in place.

Why would he lie?

I asked the question.
You answered it.
Not suggesting he lied.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 03:35 - Mar 17 with 1108 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 02:40 - Mar 17 by STID2017

I asked the question.
You answered it.
Not suggesting he lied.

I assumed you would have known that, it was a rather large part of the news at the time. It wasn’t that long ago.

So yes, Cooper could have left weeks earlier but was helping out the club upon request while they chased a manager that didn’t want to come.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:59 - Mar 17 with 1074 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 03:35 - Mar 17 by Dr_Parnassus

I assumed you would have known that, it was a rather large part of the news at the time. It wasn’t that long ago.

So yes, Cooper could have left weeks earlier but was helping out the club upon request while they chased a manager that didn’t want to come.

I must have read it but so much has happened since last summer both Swans and away from football, that I forgot.
Thing is though every man and his dog seemed to know Cooper wanted to go and apparently had offers on the table.
It would have worked out better for Swans if he had moved to another club, we would have had to get a new manager in sooner then and lots of the valid reasons for the team's struggle to adapt to a new way of playing ( lack of pre season, no summer window ) wouldn't have existed ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:02 - Mar 17 with 1049 viewsbuilthjack

Only 6 weeks to go folks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024