Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last away game of the season overnighter 19:35 - Aug 8 with 31861 viewsKeithHaynes

Seem it’s quite been well received.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
Saturday April 30th 2022
Kick off 3pm

Where to book
Nottingham Castle Marina hotel ( premier lodge ) currently £72 with refund up to 28 days before arrival. Or a bit more with full refund any time. Address : Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road, Nottingham, NG7 1GX.

If the game gets switched to a Sunday we will know well before that date I would think. That won’t affect a Saturday night booking. Friday causes more issues but hanging about won’t get anything arranged. And anyway you can get a refund.

Who is up for it then ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:57 - Dec 2 with 2784 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:49 - Dec 2 by Fireboy2

Ahh penthouse I remember that well, all the dirty mags on the top shelf out of reach for little w@nkers like me 🤣🤣🤣

Btw I have actually booked a penthouse for me and builthy, right next to hooters 🤣🤣🤣

Any room on the settee in your penthouse ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 06:56 - Dec 3 with 2766 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:57 - Dec 2 by STID2017

Any room on the settee in your penthouse ?

Its huge . He has gone all posh for this one, fair play

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:05 - Dec 3 with 2750 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 06:56 - Dec 3 by builthjack

Jeez K, its got a couple of beds a bog and a shower 🤷‍♂️
Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:09 - Dec 3 with 2728 viewsmax936

Last away game of the season overnighter on 06:56 - Dec 3 by builthjack

This all sounds very romantic Builthy, I'd watch out for an ulterior motive if I was you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:25 - Dec 3 with 2725 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:09 - Dec 3 by max936

This all sounds very romantic Builthy, I'd watch out for an ulterior motive if I was you

He snores like hell lol.
I think he only booked it cos its next door to Hooters.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 14:17 - Dec 3 with 2705 viewsmax936

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:25 - Dec 3 by builthjack

He snores like hell lol.

Its not the snoring.........

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:01 - Dec 3 with 2690 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:25 - Dec 3 by builthjack

He snores like hell lol.

Didn't know I snored, that's new on me.

You will be in there first.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 2664 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:01 - Dec 3 by Fireboy2

Didn't know I snored, that's new on me.

You will be in there first.

Ask STID. He's taking ear plugs.

Login to get fewer ads

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:12 - Dec 3 with 2664 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:10 - Dec 3 by builthjack

Ask STID. He's taking ear plugs.

Hes the one who snores, remember fulham away last season?
Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:14 - Dec 3 with 2662 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:12 - Dec 3 by Fireboy2

Hes the one who snores, remember fulham away last season?

I will bring my snorometer with me.
Enjoy tomorrow if you are going

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:31 - Dec 3 with 2660 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:14 - Dec 3 by builthjack

I will bring my snorometer with me.
Enjoy tomorrow if you are going

I am, driving though, at least its only just over hours for me, I doff my cap to those going from South Wales 👍
Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:49 - Dec 3 with 2654 viewsDJack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:49 - Dec 2 by Fireboy2

Ahh penthouse I remember that well, all the dirty mags on the top shelf out of reach for little w@nkers like me 🤣🤣🤣

Btw I have actually booked a penthouse for me and builthy, right next to hooters 🤣🤣🤣

Room for a small one? 😁

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:42 - Dec 3 with 2640 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:49 - Dec 3 by DJack

Room for a small one? 😁

I suspect if you bring a zbed there will be plenty of space for you as stid has commandeered the couch.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:19 - Dec 4 with 2606 viewsSirjohnalot

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:31 - Dec 3 by Fireboy2

I am, driving though, at least its only just over hours for me, I doff my cap to those going from South Wales 👍

About two hours for me, not too bad
Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:07 - Dec 4 with 2601 viewsKeithHaynes

Are we on about today’s game now 😂

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:39 - Dec 4 with 2593 viewsSirjohnalot

I was on about Notts but Middlesbrough is about the same
Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:18 - Dec 13 with 2361 viewsbuilthjack

Forest made some noise at the weekend, especially when they were winning. Lets go there and do the same. Book those rooms people.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:31 - Dec 15 with 2268 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:18 - Dec 13 by builthjack

Forest made some noise at the weekend, especially when they were winning. Lets go there and do the same. Book those rooms people.

I’m bringing NL, boxing gloves and some of that drug that means you don’t feel pain, 😂

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:59 - Dec 15 with 2248 viewsbonymine

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:31 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

I’m bringing NL, boxing gloves and some of that drug that means you don’t feel pain, 😂

Four of us coming up not booked hotel yet been a bit slow !! 🙄

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:13 - Dec 15 with 2233 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:59 - Dec 15 by bonymine

Four of us coming up not booked hotel yet been a bit slow !! 🙄

Get your act together BM 🙄
Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:33 - Dec 30 with 1946 viewsbuilthjack

I have a feeling that this may not be the last game of the season the way things are going.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:23 - Dec 31 with 1887 views3swan

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:33 - Dec 30 by builthjack

I have a feeling that this may not be the last game of the season the way things are going.

Extended season, or Play Offs?
Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:32 - Dec 31 with 1820 viewsmax936

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:23 - Dec 31 by 3swan

Extended season, or Play Offs?

Play Offs, behave mun I nearly choked then mun

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:04 - Jan 17 with 1305 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:33 - Dec 30 by builthjack

It isn't Ken.
We are home the following weekend

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:06 - Jan 17 with 1304 viewsSTID2017

Premier Inn booked !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024