Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last away game of the season overnighter 19:35 - Aug 8 with 31859 viewsKeithHaynes

Seem it’s quite been well received.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
Saturday April 30th 2022
Kick off 3pm

Where to book
Nottingham Castle Marina hotel ( premier lodge ) currently £72 with refund up to 28 days before arrival. Or a bit more with full refund any time. Address : Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road, Nottingham, NG7 1GX.

If the game gets switched to a Sunday we will know well before that date I would think. That won’t affect a Saturday night booking. Friday causes more issues but hanging about won’t get anything arranged. And anyway you can get a refund.

Who is up for it then ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:28 - Apr 30 with 1250 viewscontroversial_jack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:46 - Apr 29 by bonymine

Never been to Forest either (apart from when my lad played against their Academy for the Swans at their training complex great set there up to be fair) but c’est la vie shit happens !!

To the next time 🍻🤞🙏🏼

You haven't missed much
Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:14 - Apr 30 with 1214 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:28 - Apr 30 by controversial_jack

You haven't missed much

Depends who you are with.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:54 - May 1 with 1011 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:14 - Apr 30 by KeithHaynes

Depends who you are with.

Glad you enjoyed.
I enjoyed the day.
The atmosphere was fantastic ( particularly in the home sections ) although they went quieter after we scored for quite a while.
Second half once they scored it was game over.
Talked to loads of Forest fans after the game.
Very knowledgeable

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:10 - May 1 with 975 viewsmax936

Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:54 - May 1 by STID2017

Glad you enjoyed.
I enjoyed the day.
The atmosphere was fantastic ( particularly in the home sections ) although they went quieter after we scored for quite a while.
Second half once they scored it was game over.
Talked to loads of Forest fans after the game.
Very knowledgeable

I thought this weekend was to be a Jolly Boys outing, didn't you all stay in the same hotel then or meet up for a Pie and a Pint?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:46 - May 1 with 888 viewsonehunglow

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:10 - May 1 by max936

I thought this weekend was to be a Jolly Boys outing, didn't you all stay in the same hotel then or meet up for a Pie and a Pint?

Many cancelled S when I saw my arris and went to Ynys mon.
Enjoyed it that much ,we re going to rebook the Peak District for my missus 70 th in June l

Pity she no longer will return to Swansea as you could show me your Bike and Dog.

If yiu still have them that is.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:32 - May 1 with 857 viewsmax936

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:46 - May 1 by onehunglow

Many cancelled S when I saw my arris and went to Ynys mon.
Enjoyed it that much ,we re going to rebook the Peak District for my missus 70 th in June l

Pity she no longer will return to Swansea as you could show me your Bike and Dog.

If yiu still have them that is.

Maxy passed over November 2015 unfortunately and the bike went when I started buildin pond, R.
There's not going to be another bike, but I'm hopeful of another Dobe,.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:10 - May 1 with 807 viewsKeithHaynes

Met up with quite a few before the game and another five or six afterwards and lads from the old MAGS from the 90’s. A few stayed over, a decent drinking day with grub and loads of chat. Great Indian late Saturday night all tucked up in bed by 1am until Nl evacuated his guts and had to sleep on the floor in the corridor.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:33 - May 1 with 793 viewsSTID2017

I was going to but due to circumstances beyond my control I had to cancel the hotel and drive up and back.
Gutted as would have been good.
I will do it next year for our final away day promotion party ( expect incoming for that comment ! )

Login to get fewer ads

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:36 - May 1 with 788 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:32 - May 1 by max936

Maxy passed over November 2015 unfortunately and the bike went when I started buildin pond, R.
There's not going to be another bike, but I'm hopeful of another Dobe,.

Sorry to hear about your dog.
Love mine to bits

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:09 - May 1 with 772 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:10 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

Met up with quite a few before the game and another five or six afterwards and lads from the old MAGS from the 90’s. A few stayed over, a decent drinking day with grub and loads of chat. Great Indian late Saturday night all tucked up in bed by 1am until Nl evacuated his guts and had to sleep on the floor in the corridor.

What handsome chappies we have here

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:10 - May 1 with 772 viewsmax936

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:10 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

Gruesome looking bunch fair do's

I watched game at home as usual, I had to start on the Ale earlier than I had planned though, after watching the game and then Mrs put Leeds v Citeh on, I was hopeful of Leeds pulling somin out of the bag, but once the first Citeh goal went in, it was a case of how many, the Ale eased my mood

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:00 - May 2 with 693 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:10 - May 1 by max936

Gruesome looking bunch fair do's

I watched game at home as usual, I had to start on the Ale earlier than I had planned though, after watching the game and then Mrs put Leeds v Citeh on, I was hopeful of Leeds pulling somin out of the bag, but once the first Citeh goal went in, it was a case of how many, the Ale eased my mood

This weirdo stays quiet for three months then a day after the Forest game where he threatened to batter me and didn’t turn up he starts again.

I will close the thread now but this idiot has been a bully on this site and elsewhere for years, as soon as he has his opportunity to step up he bottles it.

A true runner in every sense.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024