Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last away game of the season overnighter 19:35 - Aug 8 with 31856 viewsKeithHaynes

Seem it’s quite been well received.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
Saturday April 30th 2022
Kick off 3pm

Where to book
Nottingham Castle Marina hotel ( premier lodge ) currently £72 with refund up to 28 days before arrival. Or a bit more with full refund any time. Address : Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road, Nottingham, NG7 1GX.

If the game gets switched to a Sunday we will know well before that date I would think. That won’t affect a Saturday night booking. Friday causes more issues but hanging about won’t get anything arranged. And anyway you can get a refund.

Who is up for it then ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:39 - Mar 18 with 1668 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:59 - Mar 17 by STID2017

I must have read it but so much has happened since last summer both Swans and away from football, that I forgot.
Thing is though every man and his dog seemed to know Cooper wanted to go and apparently had offers on the table.
It would have worked out better for Swans if he had moved to another club, we would have had to get a new manager in sooner then and lots of the valid reasons for the team's struggle to adapt to a new way of playing ( lack of pre season, no summer window ) wouldn't have existed ?

Which is why he went for talks at both Fulham and Palace but neither would pay the compensation we were asking.

Again, blame the club.

They were clearly holding out for a payday.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:02 - Mar 21 with 1525 viewsbuilthjack

5 weeks to go for this one. Hope you all have your digs booked.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:19 - Mar 21 with 1503 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:02 - Mar 21 by builthjack

5 weeks to go for this one. Hope you all have your digs booked.

👍

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:40 - Mar 29 with 1353 viewsLorax

Last away game of the season overnighter on 10:39 - Mar 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Which is why he went for talks at both Fulham and Palace but neither would pay the compensation we were asking.

Again, blame the club.

They were clearly holding out for a payday.

Blame the club? For wanting to get the clause fulfilled in the contract Cooper signed?

I guarantee if the club had just released him for nothing there would have been ructions. fans would have demanding why we got no compo when Cooper was under contract.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:39 - Mar 29 with 1346 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:40 - Mar 29 by Lorax

Blame the club? For wanting to get the clause fulfilled in the contract Cooper signed?

I guarantee if the club had just released him for nothing there would have been ructions. fans would have demanding why we got no compo when Cooper was under contract.

Forest away this thread 😂

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:34 - Mar 29 with 1330 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:39 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

Looking forward to it.
Hopefully the new regime will beat the old regime.
COYS !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 07:26 - Mar 30 with 1319 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:40 - Mar 29 by Lorax

Huh? Did you read the conversation you are joining?

STID was complaining that Cooper didn’t go earlier. Blaming him for that.

The club were holding out for silly amounts of compo thats why, Cooper was ready and willing to go.

When they realised nobody would pay that kind of money for a manager with 1 year left on his contract and they went elsewhere, they asked him to stay on until they found a new manager. He kindly agreed.

If anyone is to blame for him not leaving sooner then yes, blame the club.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 7:28]

Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:42 - Mar 30 with 1297 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:39 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

Yes.
Looking forward to it too

Login to get fewer ads

Last away game of the season overnighter on 14:16 - Mar 30 with 1274 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:42 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Yes.
Looking forward to it too

You said that already above.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:12 - Mar 30 with 1267 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 14:16 - Mar 30 by Dr_Parnassus

You said that already above.

So ?
You repeat yourself hundreds of times in the vain hope someone will take you seriously.
BTW what drugs are you on ?
Just that you post all through the ( UK) night and now is 2.10 a.m in Brisbane or 3.10 in Victoria where you claim to be yet are still posting ?
Something doesn't ring true

Last away game of the season overnighter on 01:05 - Mar 31 with 1248 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:12 - Mar 30 by STID2017

So ?
You repeat yourself hundreds of times in the vain hope someone will take you seriously.
BTW what drugs are you on ?
Just that you post all through the ( UK) night and now is 2.10 a.m in Brisbane or 3.10 in Victoria where you claim to be yet are still posting ?
Something doesn't ring true

Caffeine. 3 is mild, aren’t you usually bumping your gums about something til gone 4?

Where do you claim to live then?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:19 - Mar 31 with 1200 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 01:05 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

Caffeine. 3 is mild, aren’t you usually bumping your gums about something til gone 4?

Where do you claim to live then?

As you have read all my posts, you will see that info on another thread.
Given up on arguing with you at silly o clock UK time
Back on point, see you at Nottingham is it ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:35 - Mar 31 with 1195 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:19 - Mar 31 by STID2017

As you have read all my posts, you will see that info on another thread.
Given up on arguing with you at silly o clock UK time
Back on point, see you at Nottingham is it ?

See all what info? See me at Nottingham is what?

What an odd reply.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:31 - Mar 31 with 1178 viewsSwaneeRiver

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:35 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

What an odd reply.

Role call for those going to Nottingham
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 13:33]
Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:42 - Mar 31 with 1169 viewsSTID2017

I'm in

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:00 - Mar 31 with 1156 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:42 - Mar 31 by STID2017

I'm in

I love the fact you don’t think people notice when you mess up on your other username

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:13 - Mar 31 with 1146 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:35 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

What an odd reply.

Will you be attending the last game of the season in Nottingham, to make the question clearer for you ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:16 - Mar 31 with 1144 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:00 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

I love the fact you don’t think people notice when you mess up on your other username

What an odd reply

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:22 - Mar 31 with 1142 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:16 - Mar 31 by STID2017

What an odd reply

You aren’t fooling anyone Swanee/STID

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:33 - Mar 31 with 1133 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:22 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

You aren’t fooling anyone Swanee/STID

All it proves is that you are far better at being duplicitous than I.
The reason i used a new username is to avoid the endless arguments with you.
Sadly, you are intent on dragging thread after thread down.
You have used various usernames then tried to deny on many occasions it was you or that you were banned.
It is a shame Keith doesn't ban you off here so that the rest of us can get back to sensible discussions without your constant pointscoring or your need to have the last word on every discussion.
As I don't believe for one minute you are in Oz, I ask again, are you coming to the Forest game ?
May be good to meet up and have a proper discussion face to face rather than hiding behind your keyboard

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:37 - Mar 31 with 1125 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:33 - Mar 31 by STID2017

All it proves is that you are far better at being duplicitous than I.
The reason i used a new username is to avoid the endless arguments with you.
Sadly, you are intent on dragging thread after thread down.
You have used various usernames then tried to deny on many occasions it was you or that you were banned.
It is a shame Keith doesn't ban you off here so that the rest of us can get back to sensible discussions without your constant pointscoring or your need to have the last word on every discussion.
As I don't believe for one minute you are in Oz, I ask again, are you coming to the Forest game ?
May be good to meet up and have a proper discussion face to face rather than hiding behind your keyboard

So you have been talking to yourself?

And you are blaming me?? Wow.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:01 - Mar 31 with 1108 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:37 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

So you have been talking to yourself?

And you are blaming me?? Wow.

Hardly.
Anyway not as sharp as you think you are as you criticised my posts under this name, yet under the other name agree with the same view worded differently ( as did Perch )
Plus if you cast your mind back to the days when you tagged with Eames, you would remember Swanee from then.
The reason I changed it in 2017 was to stop getting involved in your nonsense.
Anyway in answer to my two questions:
Where do you really live ( as clearly isn't Australia ). Still the West Country?
Also are we likely to see you at Nottingham ?
Maybe bring Eames along for company

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:06 - Mar 31 with 1106 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:01 - Mar 31 by STID2017

Hardly.
Anyway not as sharp as you think you are as you criticised my posts under this name, yet under the other name agree with the same view worded differently ( as did Perch )
Plus if you cast your mind back to the days when you tagged with Eames, you would remember Swanee from then.
The reason I changed it in 2017 was to stop getting involved in your nonsense.
Anyway in answer to my two questions:
Where do you really live ( as clearly isn't Australia ). Still the West Country?
Also are we likely to see you at Nottingham ?
Maybe bring Eames along for company

So you have been talking to yourself, backing yourself up on various threads… and you are blaming me for your behaviour?

It appears you were active last year too on your multi username, and you started posting again this season to slag off Martin, clearly didn’t want to lose too much face on STID one.

Which posts were worded the same and I agreed with? Let me take a look, that sounds like a lie. As do most things that you type now it seems.

So that’s a couple of the gang now caught out as using multis in the last few years, says it all and proves exactly what some have been saying.

At least take responsibility for your own actions without trying to blame others.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:18 - Mar 31 with 1097 viewsSTID2017

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:06 - Mar 31 by Dr_Parnassus

So you have been talking to yourself, backing yourself up on various threads… and you are blaming me for your behaviour?

It appears you were active last year too on your multi username, and you started posting again this season to slag off Martin, clearly didn’t want to lose too much face on STID one.

Which posts were worded the same and I agreed with? Let me take a look, that sounds like a lie. As do most things that you type now it seems.

So that’s a couple of the gang now caught out as using multis in the last few years, says it all and proves exactly what some have been saying.

At least take responsibility for your own actions without trying to blame others.

Proves exactly what some have been saying ?
Get a grip of yourself.
Tge purpose of the second username was to avoid confrontation, unlike you who just created new personas to continue in your old argumentative ways.
Wouldn't be surprised if your bessie mate Eames is lurking somewhere on here too ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:21 - Mar 31 with 1092 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:18 - Mar 31 by STID2017

Proves exactly what some have been saying ?
Get a grip of yourself.
Tge purpose of the second username was to avoid confrontation, unlike you who just created new personas to continue in your old argumentative ways.
Wouldn't be surprised if your bessie mate Eames is lurking somewhere on here too ?

So how has you using a multi avoided confrontation exactly? You had me on ignore according to you and intentionally took me off.

Your excuse just doesn’t add up, makes no sense at all. Since you have started using your multi to back yourself up you have been arguing even more.

Again, stop deflecting. You have been caught red handed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024