Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That result is two fingers up to some on here 21:42 - Aug 20 with 6722 viewsmagicdaps10

Put your knives away and have that.

You know who you are.

Get in there 💪

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:04 - Aug 21 with 665 viewsAndyCole

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:44 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

You're assuming that they care.

If the board is anti-Cooper, then they're pro-Cooper. If the board is pro-Martin, then they're anti-Martin. If the board says the sky is blue, they'll argue that it's grey. Whatever gets them off.

This has to be one of the most telling posts of the year. Super Troll extraordinaire.

Criticising posters who have been the most rationally optimistic on here over the last two seasons (esp), against all the odds, week in, season out. And fought all the bile hurled from the feeble sheeple lead by Super Troll like him/her. In the name of proper Swans fans, rationally defending what we fanatically support, our Club.

The feeble sheeple need to wake up. Those that choose to not see this, truly are the sheeple. Those that have yet to see it, there's hope. Ignore the little 'my career chose me' arrogant Troll.

#WhoateallthepiesJamie. Also says it all, hiding behind his keyboard. Ashamed.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 645 viewsDJack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:04 - Aug 21 by AndyCole

This has to be one of the most telling posts of the year. Super Troll extraordinaire.

Criticising posters who have been the most rationally optimistic on here over the last two seasons (esp), against all the odds, week in, season out. And fought all the bile hurled from the feeble sheeple lead by Super Troll like him/her. In the name of proper Swans fans, rationally defending what we fanatically support, our Club.

The feeble sheeple need to wake up. Those that choose to not see this, truly are the sheeple. Those that have yet to see it, there's hope. Ignore the little 'my career chose me' arrogant Troll.

#WhoateallthepiesJamie. Also says it all, hiding behind his keyboard. Ashamed.

Hiding behind his keyboard you say...you know his first name and presumably where he works. You however are using a second username to spout your ravings.

So who is actually hiding?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:37 - Aug 21 with 628 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:16 - Aug 21 by DJack

Hiding behind his keyboard you say...you know his first name and presumably where he works. You however are using a second username to spout your ravings.

So who is actually hiding?

I just can't get my head around these who have obviously realised they were the ones who knocked Martin in the last week or so and are now twisting things to make themselves the superior lot.... One poster so I have been informed has been logged in and responding to posters outside his group for the last 12 hours, 12 HOURS!

Its not about being proven right or putting people in their place and educating them it's the fact that they continually attack a poster in a manner that they are educating them and posting their views as facts and then ask questions when this is pointed out but never answer questions put to them either in return or at the start.

One poster will continually argue with various posters over the year and then proclaim that he is just questioning the poster and pointing out that they are wrong even when it is clear from outsiders that he is in fact wrong.

Its been said that they never resort to name calling but its clear that they do, having the last word is a poor habit and a sign of a person with no control.

The clux of the matter is after being proven wrong that they will never will admit when they are wrong because they are so insecure that they see it as a sign of weakness. I assume and fully expect that they will bounce back on this and will certainly reply with that they can't let me post this without putting me in my place and that I am wrong.

As I said, last night's result was a two finger salute to the Cooper brigade who have had an agenda on our present manager who has only been here 3 weeks.....Coopers gone and we must get behind Russell Martin, support him and be patient whilst taking in the difficult circumstances he is facing so early on in his tenure at the club.

Russell Martin's barmy army 💪💪
Let's get behind this reset and hopefully we will get back to the Swansea way that most of us love.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 20:41]

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:59 - Aug 21 with 595 viewsKeithHaynes

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:37 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

I just can't get my head around these who have obviously realised they were the ones who knocked Martin in the last week or so and are now twisting things to make themselves the superior lot.... One poster so I have been informed has been logged in and responding to posters outside his group for the last 12 hours, 12 HOURS!

Its not about being proven right or putting people in their place and educating them it's the fact that they continually attack a poster in a manner that they are educating them and posting their views as facts and then ask questions when this is pointed out but never answer questions put to them either in return or at the start.

One poster will continually argue with various posters over the year and then proclaim that he is just questioning the poster and pointing out that they are wrong even when it is clear from outsiders that he is in fact wrong.

Its been said that they never resort to name calling but its clear that they do, having the last word is a poor habit and a sign of a person with no control.

The clux of the matter is after being proven wrong that they will never will admit when they are wrong because they are so insecure that they see it as a sign of weakness. I assume and fully expect that they will bounce back on this and will certainly reply with that they can't let me post this without putting me in my place and that I am wrong.

As I said, last night's result was a two finger salute to the Cooper brigade who have had an agenda on our present manager who has only been here 3 weeks.....Coopers gone and we must get behind Russell Martin, support him and be patient whilst taking in the difficult circumstances he is facing so early on in his tenure at the club.

Russell Martin's barmy army 💪💪
Let's get behind this reset and hopefully we will get back to the Swansea way that most of us love.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 20:41]

For me, last night was what I wanted to see, it was better than anything since we cut Cardiff in half in December.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:01 - Aug 21 with 589 viewsChief

What a bizarre thread. Must be just one big fishing expedition surely!?

Martin himself stated we were more pragmatic last night and it's pretty universally accepted on here that we were.

The posters i assume that this thread is directed at stated their desire to go more pragmatic to get results.

So how those posters have now been proven wrong or are having two fingers stuck up at them is a mystery.

As I said, those posters and I was one of them, are vindicated and I applaud Martin / the players for choosing that route to get us off the mark.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:02 - Aug 21 with 589 viewsswan65split

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:59 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

For me, last night was what I wanted to see, it was better than anything since we cut Cardiff in half in December.

TBH i think that was the last good performance we put in, or one of the last.
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:06 - Aug 21 with 585 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:59 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

Aside from Stoke where it was a bad evening and one that could not have been ruled out with everything considering... I feel its what the majority of us want to see.

Sorry that I have had a go but thses fans need to realise how early we are into the Martin reign, hopefully keeping the ball will be a far better way of defending and the Swansea way will return to a level where we are seen as a breath of fresh air again in footballing circles.

Russell Martin's barmy army 💪

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 579 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:02 - Aug 21 by swan65split

One of a few in the last 18 months or so, can't argue on league position but previous managers have shown we can get good league position plus play football..... You wouldn't believe that reading some posts but it is possible.

Some posters need more sleep rather than spending countless hours logged in here educating others in the way of their own little world!

Login to get fewer ads

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:09 - Aug 21 with 578 viewsswan65split

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:02 - Aug 21 by swan65split

oh Narwich of course
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:15 - Aug 21 with 568 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:01 - Aug 21 by Chief

What a bizarre thread. Must be just one big fishing expedition surely!?

Martin himself stated we were more pragmatic last night and it's pretty universally accepted on here that we were.

The posters i assume that this thread is directed at stated their desire to go more pragmatic to get results.

So how those posters have now been proven wrong or are having two fingers stuck up at them is a mystery.

As I said, those posters and I was one of them, are vindicated and I applaud Martin / the players for choosing that route to get us off the mark.

If it were then I would say those posters showed a lack of control and took a massive bite BUT I ca assure you that it was more a post in Hooe they take a step back and realise they need to support the gaffer and team.

Oh how I was wrong that these posters would see that the support of the gaffer and players was so important but in turn their big egos just went on attack... It might have been a poor post to attempt to get them on board but even more foolish of me to realise they are decent enough to put their hand up and say let's get behind Martin and Co... Instead using it as an agenda once again to price they are correct as always!

That last night was a Martin team who got us 3 points but not yet to the 100% level to what Martin wanted IF it were along with a stronger team would have done so more comfortable way whilst looking after the ball.

Simples as some say.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:36 - Aug 21 with 510 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:15 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

If it were then I would say those posters showed a lack of control and took a massive bite BUT I ca assure you that it was more a post in Hooe they take a step back and realise they need to support the gaffer and team.

Oh how I was wrong that these posters would see that the support of the gaffer and players was so important but in turn their big egos just went on attack... It might have been a poor post to attempt to get them on board but even more foolish of me to realise they are decent enough to put their hand up and say let's get behind Martin and Co... Instead using it as an agenda once again to price they are correct as always!

That last night was a Martin team who got us 3 points but not yet to the 100% level to what Martin wanted IF it were along with a stronger team would have done so more comfortable way whilst looking after the ball.

Simples as some say.

Where you went wrong was seeking to rip into fellow fans who see things differently to you.That is all.
YOU are no expert.YOU can/could be wrong.So can any of us.

Any fan who sees himself a above another needs a good kicking (virtually of course)

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:43 - Aug 21 with 538 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:15 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Simples as some say.

So because posters like me suggested ways that the manager could improve our results (this is a forum after all), you take that as not supporting him?

Well in your eyes some posters weren't supporting him.... And we then put in our best performance of the season and got 3 points, so thats obviously a moot point to start with. I for one am now even more behind Martin than I was previously, because he / team performed in a way in which I thought they should. Hence my vindication and why your thread is so ridiculous.

Totally agree with your last paragraph - and that's exactly what I and others suggested he do which you've twisted to mean that we wanted him sacked or something.

So yes it is simple. Your reasoning for this thread however, not so much. Seems extremely muddled and contradictory.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 21:50]

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 503 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:43 - Aug 21 by Chief

So because posters like me suggested ways that the manager could improve our results (this is a forum after all), you take that as not supporting him?

Well in your eyes some posters weren't supporting him.... And we then put in our best performance of the season and got 3 points, so thats obviously a moot point to start with. I for one am now even more behind Martin than I was previously, because he / team performed in a way in which I thought they should. Hence my vindication and why your thread is so ridiculous.

Totally agree with your last paragraph - and that's exactly what I and others suggested he do which you've twisted to mean that we wanted him sacked or something.

So yes it is simple. Your reasoning for this thread however, not so much. Seems extremely muddled and contradictory.

Your first paragraph is so right.
It is what drives me nuts and the reason why the likes of daps first thought is not to celebrate a win but to have a good at fans seen as less "supportive".
My steaming @rse.

Such drivel reeks of little old Swansea narrow minded dark valley thinking.

I doubt any other fans are so parochial.Christ,we have many whio detest anything English even though the majority of our team are.

You couldn't make it up,really you couldn't

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:07 - Aug 21 with 483 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:43 - Aug 21 by Chief

Why have you lot decided that it's all based on you suggesting how Martin should change it up after Tuesdays win.... You lot have decided that is what I have aimed it at! Call it paranoia or assumption but I can clearly tell you that it's 2 fingers up to the lot have had the knives out since Martin was appointed.

As per usual the post has been manipulated to you lot being correct and others are wrong.
Its only muddled and cotradictive to suit your agenda but as I state once again.... Russell Martin is our manager and we must support him to return to the Swansea way, eradicate the monotonous mind set put in by our previous manager that was so embedded in making the change over to being comfortable with the ball at feet and passing quicker.

Hopefully those long balls that set in Tuesday will slowly be drowned out and short sharp passing and looking after the ball our way of defending and keeping the ball away from the opposition.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:13 - Aug 21 with 475 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:48 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Your first paragraph is so right.
It is what drives me nuts and the reason why the likes of daps first thought is not to celebrate a win but to have a good at fans seen as less "supportive".
My steaming @rse.

Such drivel reeks of little old Swansea narrow minded dark valley thinking.

I doubt any other fans are so parochial.Christ,we have many whio detest anything English even though the majority of our team are.

You couldn't make it up,really you couldn't

My post wasn't aimed at fans being less supportive you tool!

You do realise that some clowns were stating that they think it could be not long before Martin could be out of a job.... Some even mentioned 4 games from Tuesday that he could be in trouble.

How supportive is that!? Really! Let's be real with this.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:19 - Aug 21 with 464 viewsmagicdaps10

Oh the joy when his lordship reads this.
Fact
Errors of your way
Foolish
Childish
Suck it up buttercup
Silly
Make it clear
Doesn't take a genius
I just state.... You got it.... Fact
Try harder
Ridiculous
Nonsense

His partner is going to be in for hell of a day with him bashing away on the keyboard.....best she gets out for the day as its going to be a long 12 hours 🤣🤣

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:20 - Aug 21 with 463 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:07 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Why have you lot decided that it's all based on you suggesting how Martin should change it up after Tuesdays win.... You lot have decided that is what I have aimed it at! Call it paranoia or assumption but I can clearly tell you that it's 2 fingers up to the lot have had the knives out since Martin was appointed.

As per usual the post has been manipulated to you lot being correct and others are wrong.
Its only muddled and cotradictive to suit your agenda but as I state once again.... Russell Martin is our manager and we must support him to return to the Swansea way, eradicate the monotonous mind set put in by our previous manager that was so embedded in making the change over to being comfortable with the ball at feet and passing quicker.

Hopefully those long balls that set in Tuesday will slowly be drowned out and short sharp passing and looking after the ball our way of defending and keeping the ball away from the opposition.

So who are these people who've apparently had the knives out for Martin? And what you made you think they had it in for him? I haven't seen one single person saying they want him sacked. Can you actually show any examples? Probably not. That's a cop out. Cover for this silly thread that's backfired.

Your obvious contradictions have been pointed out to you. You didn't even address it, because you were banged to rights. No point you even trying to deny it. What exactly is my agenda then!?

I have and am supporting him - especially now that his team has showed that they have more strings to their bow &are able to grind out a result and be more streetwise (as per Martin's own comments).

Not sure where your Tuesday long ball thing has come from now, this sounds another desperate cop out- last night's game we went longer more than v Stoke and committed more fouls and made less passes in our own half etc etc - that's fully established and accepted by everyone including Martin. So your drowning out comment is just bizarre.

Yes RM"s barmy army - who got our first three points by grinding out a win.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 23:26]

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:33 - Aug 21 with 441 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:20 - Aug 21 by Chief

So who are these people who've apparently had the knives out for Martin? And what you made you think they had it in for him? I haven't seen one single person saying they want him sacked. Can you actually show any examples? Probably not. That's a cop out. Cover for this silly thread that's backfired.

Your obvious contradictions have been pointed out to you. You didn't even address it, because you were banged to rights. No point you even trying to deny it. What exactly is my agenda then!?

I have and am supporting him - especially now that his team has showed that they have more strings to their bow &are able to grind out a result and be more streetwise (as per Martin's own comments).

Not sure where your Tuesday long ball thing has come from now, this sounds another desperate cop out- last night's game we went longer more than v Stoke and committed more fouls and made less passes in our own half etc etc - that's fully established and accepted by everyone including Martin. So your drowning out comment is just bizarre.

Sorry it doesn't suit you what I say and you can't see or do not want to see what I typed but it's there, certainly it's there.
As stated, those people know who they are and the posts made are why I know that. Why do I have to sledge through the rubbish for your reading pleasure when I know its there and you know its there but egos won't allow.... Most know that!

Contradictions is a word you use, interesting one that!

The long ball comment, you need to read back on posts from other posters because that again is there.

Still early days in Russell Martin's tenure and results will be grinded out during the season and after 3 games people were saying he needed to change his style... Not even enough time to allow his style to set in but yet people were saying his style had to change.. They had already judged him and his style after those games.

Very naive for sure but yet you still ramble on with your gibberish and proclaim you called it when you obviously hadn't worked that he might have had more strings to his bows because you hadn't seen it after 3 league games, seen it now haven't you..... Wait and see what you see after 10 games.

You might even be Suprised.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:37 - Aug 21 with 437 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:20 - Aug 21 by Chief

Must say we'll done for coming out and showing your support for Martin, well done 👍

Think the "gang" has been made to open their eyes with Martin and realise its more to him than you all originally thought.... More to come aswell Chief.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:46 - Aug 21 with 425 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:33 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Sorry it doesn't suit you what I say and you can't see or do not want to see what I typed but it's there, certainly it's there.
As stated, those people know who they are and the posts made are why I know that. Why do I have to sledge through the rubbish for your reading pleasure when I know its there and you know its there but egos won't allow.... Most know that!

Contradictions is a word you use, interesting one that!

The long ball comment, you need to read back on posts from other posters because that again is there.

Still early days in Russell Martin's tenure and results will be grinded out during the season and after 3 games people were saying he needed to change his style... Not even enough time to allow his style to set in but yet people were saying his style had to change.. They had already judged him and his style after those games.

Very naive for sure but yet you still ramble on with your gibberish and proclaim you called it when you obviously hadn't worked that he might have had more strings to his bows because you hadn't seen it after 3 league games, seen it now haven't you..... Wait and see what you see after 10 games.

You might even be Suprised.

That whole paragraph is random waffle. Yes what you've typed is there alright. For all to see.

Yes because you patently contradicted yourself.

What is 'there'? This is deliberate talking in riddles now to try and wiggle out of this mess you've got yourself in.

So now you're admitting that results will be grinded out then? And yes during the 3 games so far the style did change - by Martin's own admission. Do you see that?

Oh god you're twisting in another direction now. Are you now trying to say that you're happy for Martin to set us up to grind out results in your last paragraph!? Isn't that what he's apparently putting 2 fingers up to posters for suggesting that we should do just that!?

I never ever stated that I thought Martin incapable of adapting to not sure where you've derived that notion from by the way. You seem to now be adding fabrications to long list of desperate tactics to get out of this thread.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:50 - Aug 21 with 420 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:37 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Must say we'll done for coming out and showing your support for Martin, well done 👍

Think the "gang" has been made to open their eyes with Martin and realise its more to him than you all originally thought.... More to come aswell Chief.

I've shown my support for him the whole time while adding some constructive thoughts.

By the 'gang' I assume you mean the posters who suggested that the team perform more pragmatically, which they enacted last night?

Well I hope there is, and I hope he learns from last night and realise it can work. A healthy balance is possible as the players demonstrated last night.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:57 - Aug 21 with 412 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:46 - Aug 21 by Chief

That whole paragraph is random waffle. Yes what you've typed is there alright. For all to see.

Yes because you patently contradicted yourself.

What is 'there'? This is deliberate talking in riddles now to try and wiggle out of this mess you've got yourself in.

So now you're admitting that results will be grinded out then? And yes during the 3 games so far the style did change - by Martin's own admission. Do you see that?

Oh god you're twisting in another direction now. Are you now trying to say that you're happy for Martin to set us up to grind out results in your last paragraph!? Isn't that what he's apparently putting 2 fingers up to posters for suggesting that we should do just that!?

I never ever stated that I thought Martin incapable of adapting to not sure where you've derived that notion from by the way. You seem to now be adding fabrications to long list of desperate tactics to get out of this thread.

Sorry but I just read

You are wrong

I am correct

I didn't say that because I called it

I am just going to say you are twisting things and contradicting things

I didn't say that again, course I was correct.

I will ask him a few questions, yeah that will work.

Let's tell him that he is admitting something that I suggested... Yeah that will work

Chuck a few more questions in there

Stop squirming

I never stated that..... That's better than I didn't say that... Yeah, now I am on a roll!

Let's call him desperate

Can't you see that, I can't or I won't admit it but if I say it then it makes me look good

Let's put him straight again and make out he is wrong again by saying to him "isn't that what you are trying to say"

At the end of all that, you are trying to defend your balls to the death but ultimately aside from the Dr P, AC, yourself and the one who is trying to tag along with you to make friends........ Everyone knows you are wrong and worse than that......cant admit to something that makes you look incorrect.

Crack on chief and Co and I wonder who you will end up in a chat with when one of you are wrong again.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 23:58]

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:04 - Aug 22 with 403 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:57 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Sorry but I just read

You are wrong

I am correct

I didn't say that because I called it

I am just going to say you are twisting things and contradicting things

I didn't say that again, course I was correct.

I will ask him a few questions, yeah that will work.

Let's tell him that he is admitting something that I suggested... Yeah that will work

Chuck a few more questions in there

Stop squirming

I never stated that..... That's better than I didn't say that... Yeah, now I am on a roll!

Let's call him desperate

Can't you see that, I can't or I won't admit it but if I say it then it makes me look good

Let's put him straight again and make out he is wrong again by saying to him "isn't that what you are trying to say"

At the end of all that, you are trying to defend your balls to the death but ultimately aside from the Dr P, AC, yourself and the one who is trying to tag along with you to make friends........ Everyone knows you are wrong and worse than that......cant admit to something that makes you look incorrect.

Crack on chief and Co and I wonder who you will end up in a chat with when one of you are wrong again.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 23:58]

Are you ok? Strange post. I'll skip the random ramblings.

Down to the last but 1 paragraph, let's keep it simple and succinct:

What am I wrong about?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:27 - Aug 22 with 376 viewsAndyCole

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:04 - Aug 22 by Chief

Are you ok? Strange post. I'll skip the random ramblings.

Down to the last but 1 paragraph, let's keep it simple and succinct:

What am I wrong about?

It gets bonkerser and bonkerser, esp when the late crew get going.

This last page shows precisely how bonkers this thread is.

Such a pity the trolls choose to open and leap upon such a thread after our First WIN of the league season under our new, fiercely ambitious young manager.

Two fingers up to some of the trolls on here.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:31 - Aug 22 with 373 viewsbuilthjack

There's a whole world out there to go and see.
Get out more chaps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024