Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That result is two fingers up to some on here 21:42 - Aug 20 with 6719 viewsmagicdaps10

Put your knives away and have that.

You know who you are.

Get in there 💪

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 01:02 - Aug 22 with 607 viewsAndyCole

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:30 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Brad Cooper clearly hoofed the ball clear and saved the situation as did Paterson right at the end when we were under pressure.

That alone tands out for me and gives me hope I did not have prior to the game.

Things in football change.It's why we should not rip the fark out of each other for posting what some see as "negative"

When Keith makes me Head Moderator,I will ban permanently anyone using the term "negative" or positive come to that. That and expulsion from the Lodge

#OHL for head Moderator. A breath of fresh air.

Go get him Keith.

Revolution at Martinball levels, fair play.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:08 - Aug 22 with 573 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 20:37 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

I just can't get my head around these who have obviously realised they were the ones who knocked Martin in the last week or so and are now twisting things to make themselves the superior lot.... One poster so I have been informed has been logged in and responding to posters outside his group for the last 12 hours, 12 HOURS!

Its not about being proven right or putting people in their place and educating them it's the fact that they continually attack a poster in a manner that they are educating them and posting their views as facts and then ask questions when this is pointed out but never answer questions put to them either in return or at the start.

One poster will continually argue with various posters over the year and then proclaim that he is just questioning the poster and pointing out that they are wrong even when it is clear from outsiders that he is in fact wrong.

Its been said that they never resort to name calling but its clear that they do, having the last word is a poor habit and a sign of a person with no control.

The clux of the matter is after being proven wrong that they will never will admit when they are wrong because they are so insecure that they see it as a sign of weakness. I assume and fully expect that they will bounce back on this and will certainly reply with that they can't let me post this without putting me in my place and that I am wrong.

As I said, last night's result was a two finger salute to the Cooper brigade who have had an agenda on our present manager who has only been here 3 weeks.....Coopers gone and we must get behind Russell Martin, support him and be patient whilst taking in the difficult circumstances he is facing so early on in his tenure at the club.

Russell Martin's barmy army 💪💪
Let's get behind this reset and hopefully we will get back to the Swansea way that most of us love.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 20:41]

So after all your ranting and raving….

Have you decided on what they were supposed to have been proven wrong about yet? Or are you still trying to get your head round what system and tactics means?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:15 - Aug 22 with 567 viewsDr_Parnassus

This is the single biggest meltdown thread I have seen for a long time.

Don’t do drugs kids.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:44 - Aug 22 with 555 viewsMinesapint

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:57 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Sorry but I just read

You are wrong

I am correct

I didn't say that because I called it

I am just going to say you are twisting things and contradicting things

I didn't say that again, course I was correct.

I will ask him a few questions, yeah that will work.

Let's tell him that he is admitting something that I suggested... Yeah that will work

Chuck a few more questions in there

Stop squirming

I never stated that..... That's better than I didn't say that... Yeah, now I am on a roll!

Let's call him desperate

Can't you see that, I can't or I won't admit it but if I say it then it makes me look good

Let's put him straight again and make out he is wrong again by saying to him "isn't that what you are trying to say"

At the end of all that, you are trying to defend your balls to the death but ultimately aside from the Dr P, AC, yourself and the one who is trying to tag along with you to make friends........ Everyone knows you are wrong and worse than that......cant admit to something that makes you look incorrect.

Crack on chief and Co and I wonder who you will end up in a chat with when one of you are wrong again.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 23:58]

What in hells name is going on?

What a bizarre thread.
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:47 - Aug 22 with 551 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:04 - Aug 22 by Chief

Are you ok? Strange post. I'll skip the random ramblings.

Down to the last but 1 paragraph, let's keep it simple and succinct:

What am I wrong about?

Yeah I just got to that post of his and came to the same conclusion.

That post is actually a little unhinged. It’s like the sort of thing you read in psychos diary in horror movie. There is clearly some sort of episode going on here and I’m not entirely sure it should be seen as funny anymore.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:55 - Aug 22 with 550 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:44 - Aug 22 by Minesapint

What in hells name is going on?

What a bizarre thread.

Yeah that’s the post I was referring to. Just..

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 03:30 - Aug 22 with 540 viewsDJack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 19:06 - Aug 21 by AndyCole

Comically childish, divisive thread. What type of person (and subsequent divisive persons) choose to create and post on such a thread immediately after a cleverly pragmatic, hard worked win ?

Martin has shown he can bounce back after poor, schoolboy mistakes and play a progressive blend of practical, stoic defence along with proper players in proper positions further forward. Ain't rocket science is it.

And it ain't a million miles from where his predecessor ended up resorting. With the crucial difference of a proper CF and Patterson.

Not having players that aren't good enough - Cabango and Dhanda was step 1, as pointed out by the more astute. The back 3 was far more suited to Martinball, and did so in a sensible way.

Let's hope Martin now gets the final pieces of his jigsaw to kick on. Something his predecessor was denied.

"Let's hope Martin now gets the final pieces of his jigsaw to kick on. Something his predecessor was denied. "

That's going to be your getout isn't it. You will claim a well performing signing for Russel is the difference between him and your Saint Cooper. You are one sad, tedious mofo.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 03:37 - Aug 22 with 530 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 03:30 - Aug 22 by DJack

"Let's hope Martin now gets the final pieces of his jigsaw to kick on. Something his predecessor was denied. "

That's going to be your getout isn't it. You will claim a well performing signing for Russel is the difference between him and your Saint Cooper. You are one sad, tedious mofo.

I think he is referring to the number 9 Cooper wanted in the January transfer window which clearly hampered us kicking on in the second half of the year. Which is obvious considering people are still asking for a number 9 despite the signing of Piroe.

Don’t think there is any need for a “get out” for him there is there? He is saying he hopes Russell gets what he needs from the board. Something I’m sure we all echo.

Don’t see anything wrong with that post.

Login to get fewer ads

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:01 - Aug 22 with 479 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:27 - Aug 22 by AndyCole

It gets bonkerser and bonkerser, esp when the late crew get going.

This last page shows precisely how bonkers this thread is.

Such a pity the trolls choose to open and leap upon such a thread after our First WIN of the league season under our new, fiercely ambitious young manager.

Two fingers up to some of the trolls on here.

“Two fingers up to some of the trolls on here“.

That’s you, that is

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:14 - Aug 22 with 464 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:01 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

“Two fingers up to some of the trolls on here“.

That’s you, that is

He is correct, we all do hope Martin is backed to bring in what he needs.

Not sure why what he said is being disputed by some.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:32 - Aug 22 with 413 viewsvetchonian

strange opening thread given as how our much needed first win was achieved more akin in the style of our previous manager.
The nature of the win does more to reinforce what many have been advocating about the process of changing our style than stick to fingers to them...given the reduced possession we had and the number of long balls played.
That said a win is always welcome and there were positives like Piroe he has to be a starter given we had very inexperienced back 3 we did well..whilst Manning is an experienced player I'm not sure he has played many matches at the heart of defence.
I am concerned that despite winning through some pragmatism it seems employed by the players against tactics Martin seems to have criticised them in his presser and seems still only to consider plan A.....let's hope this is not the case....its amazing too how Grimes has changed from Villan to hero with his performance being lauded.Look forward to the return of Bennett, Cabango ,Naughton and Roberts it will be interesting to see what happens with Connor now Laird is here.
Great ground out win but swallows and summers and all that

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:57 - Aug 22 with 396 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 03:30 - Aug 22 by DJack

Wouldn't bother mate, given up with them.

Pack mentality setting in now and looks to be posters with different usernames... Obviously just on the wind up for their own entertainment.

One of them was online for 12 hours yesterday and was back posting at 2am this morning.

Killed the site for years and are now doing it again.

Leave them to it.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:03 - Aug 22 with 380 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:57 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

Pack mentality setting in now and looks to be posters with different usernames... Obviously just on the wind up for their own entertainment.

One of them was online for 12 hours yesterday and was back posting at 2am this morning.

Leave them to it.

A harsh lesson learned for you I think.

Lying never works. Let's hope your behavior adapts from here on in, but considering your history on here it's a longshot.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:08 - Aug 22 with 376 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:57 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

Leave them to it.

"Pack mentality setting in now and looks to be posters with different usernames"

Ah the victim card!

No - just random posters commenting on how absurd thus thread is.

So, are you able to divulge how I'm wrong yet?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:10 - Aug 22 with 373 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:03 - Aug 22 by Dr_Parnassus

A harsh lesson learned for you I think.

Lying never works. Let's hope your behavior adapts from here on in, but considering your history on here it's a longshot.

Listen Dr P, you going to harp on here than atleast be consistent and that is mainly including yourself in that consistency.

If only you learned lessons then this site would be a far better place. Plenty of posters have got your card marked, think about that today rather than trying to tell others their faults.

Hope to see you down the stadium soon, know Chris would like to see you along with a few others 🏟️🤣🤣🤣

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:13 - Aug 22 with 370 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:10 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

Listen Dr P, you going to harp on here than atleast be consistent and that is mainly including yourself in that consistency.

If only you learned lessons then this site would be a far better place. Plenty of posters have got your card marked, think about that today rather than trying to tell others their faults.

Hope to see you down the stadium soon, know Chris would like to see you along with a few others 🏟️🤣🤣🤣

Look at the up arrows to the down arrows on the OP Ad, give you an idea on how wrong I was on the OP.

Could always get someone to down arrow a few times...coukd create another username.

Go on, do it 🤣🤣 Click on it and look at the names who up arrowed, they know the score 🤔😉😁

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:14 - Aug 22 with 367 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:13 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

Look at the up arrows to the down arrows on the OP Ad, give you an idea on how wrong I was on the OP.

Could always get someone to down arrow a few times...coukd create another username.

Go on, do it 🤣🤣 Click on it and look at the names who up arrowed, they know the score 🤔😉😁

1 positive arrow!?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:16 - Aug 22 with 364 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:10 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

I am completely consistent young man.

I couldn't give a damn who is crying that I continue to give my views and show why I am correct. They will have to learn to live with it I suppose, you included. Not going to change. I take it as an extreme compliment.

But as I said, let's hope you have learned your lesson here as people have realised exactly what you have done here.

Silly boy.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:17 - Aug 22 with 360 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:14 - Aug 22 by Chief

1 positive arrow!?

Embarrassing

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:18 - Aug 22 with 357 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:08 - Aug 22 by Chief

"Pack mentality setting in now and looks to be posters with different usernames"

Ah the victim card!

No - just random posters commenting on how absurd thus thread is.

So, are you able to divulge how I'm wrong yet?

Indeed, sh*t or get off the pot is the term isn't it.

I am pretty sure those precious people who have upvoted his silly OP may just have realised he was talking nonsense since.

Bless him.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:21 - Aug 22 with 353 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:18 - Aug 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed, sh*t or get off the pot is the term isn't it.

I am pretty sure those precious people who have upvoted his silly OP may just have realised he was talking nonsense since.

Bless him.

'pack mentality' when it's people disagreeing with them.

'look at the arrow numbers' when trying to say loads agree with them (in vain - 1 arrow)

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:27 - Aug 22 with 342 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:21 - Aug 22 by Chief

'pack mentality' when it's people disagreeing with them.

'look at the arrow numbers' when trying to say loads agree with them (in vain - 1 arrow)

Just a classic troll really.

He only ever used to rear his head in transfer windows when he would make up a clutch of names we are going to sign, I don't think he ever got one right.

Sadly the forum has had to endure him more and more over the last few years, but he is very easily reduced the the quivering wreck he is at the moment. Simply ask for specifics and its game over.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:31 - Aug 22 with 332 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:27 - Aug 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Just a classic troll really.

He only ever used to rear his head in transfer windows when he would make up a clutch of names we are going to sign, I don't think he ever got one right.

Sadly the forum has had to endure him more and more over the last few years, but he is very easily reduced the the quivering wreck he is at the moment. Simply ask for specifics and its game over.

🤣🤣
How many times have you been banned under the usernames Agent Dimi, E20 or others.

Banned for trolling 😂😂😂

Suck the facts up butter cup, suck them up..... Reply as much as you like, truth can't be hidden or twisted so much that you forget what the truth is.

Adios amigos 🤫

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:33 - Aug 22 with 325 viewsChief

A lot of bluster, little substance, I'll give you the opportunity again:

What am I incorrect about?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:34 - Aug 22 with 323 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:31 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

🤣🤣
How many times have you been banned under the usernames Agent Dimi, E20 or others.

Banned for trolling 😂😂😂

Suck the facts up butter cup, suck them up..... Reply as much as you like, truth can't be hidden or twisted so much that you forget what the truth is.

Adios amigos 🤫

How many times have I been banned for trolling? Never. I have far more about me than to troll on an internet forum.

You have been exposed, you have nothing left, suck it up kid.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024