Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham 11:27 - Aug 27 with 7617 viewsbuilthjack

Sounds like they have sold out of season tickets, 6,000.
Not bad fair play.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrexham on 11:29 - Aug 27 with 3630 viewsonehunglow

Where they are playing now is appalling
Great club,nice town,good people
Deserve far better.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wrexham on 11:35 - Aug 27 with 3644 viewshowenjack

What's their capacity?
Wrexham on 12:02 - Aug 27 with 3618 viewsProfessor

Wrexham on 11:35 - Aug 27 by howenjack

What's their capacity?

just under 11,000 at the moment. The old Kop is now closed. There are plans to put a stand on there which are perhaps realistic if they get back in the league to come up to 16K. It's a nice ground to be fair. A few Wrexham fans in work with me. Tempted to go down sometimes-direct train where I live is about 50 yards from the ground or a half hour drive.
Wrexham on 12:04 - Aug 27 with 3611 viewsCatullus

Wrexham on 11:35 - Aug 27 by howenjack

What's their capacity?

Google is your friend, 10,771

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wrexham on 12:14 - Aug 27 with 3597 viewsbuilthjack

Fantastic atmosphere when we beat England 4 - 1 there .
Great until the England fans started ripping a wall apart and lobbing bricks.

Myself and Fireboy watched Wales there a couple of years ago, full house and cracking atmosphere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrexham on 12:40 - Aug 27 with 3570 views1983

Good on them good proper fans

Wrexham on 13:09 - Aug 27 with 3545 viewsDr_Winston

Must be pretty surreal being a Wrexham fan at the minute.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wrexham on 14:19 - Aug 27 with 3504 viewsProfessor

Wrexham on 12:40 - Aug 27 by 1983

Good on them good proper fans

They hate Cardiff almost as much as we do.
Login to get fewer ads

Wrexham on 14:23 - Aug 27 with 3496 viewsLohengrin

Wrexham on 14:19 - Aug 27 by Professor

I don’t think they are overly fussed on us either.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wrexham on 14:33 - Aug 27 with 3491 viewsProfessor

Wrexham on 14:23 - Aug 27 by Lohengrin

I don’t think they are overly fussed on us either.

Not too bothered I think Loh. Never had an issue at the Racecourse. Of course Tranmere (and Chester) are their big rivals as detailed in Kevin Sampson's novel "away days'
Wrexham on 06:36 - Aug 28 with 3354 views1983

Wrexham on 14:19 - Aug 27 by Professor

Bumped into Wrexham fans over the years at Wales games, Boys holidays back in the day...etc
And they've always stood alone a tight bunch and have always taken big away followings at Wales games

Wrexham on 08:52 - Aug 28 with 3300 viewsowainglyndwr

I can see a film being made eventually out of the Wrexham story...
They could possibly pass us . Newport and scumbags over the next 10 years
Wrexham on 09:52 - Aug 28 with 3258 viewsChief

The new Salford

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wrexham on 11:46 - Aug 28 with 3207 viewsCountyJim

Wrexham on 09:52 - Aug 28 by Chief

The new Salford

Yep buying the league or trying to paying 200k for tozer WTF
Wrexham on 15:17 - Aug 28 with 3113 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wrexham on 08:52 - Aug 28 by owainglyndwr

I can see a film being made eventually out of the Wrexham story...
They could possibly pass us . Newport and scumbags over the next 10 years

Wrexham have been an almost permanent fixture in the old divisions three and four.

Did spend four years in division two in the 1980s highest ever position 15th.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wrexham on 22:51 - Sep 18 with 2779 viewsbuilthjack

Over 8000 at The Racecourse today. Not bad for a National League fixture.

Wrexham on 23:16 - Sep 18 with 2741 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wrexham on 22:51 - Sep 18 by builthjack

Over 8000 at The Racecourse today. Not bad for a National League fixture.

Newport only managed half of that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wrexham on 23:56 - Sep 18 with 2709 viewsdobjack2

Wrexham on 14:33 - Aug 27 by Professor

Not too bothered I think Loh. Never had an issue at the Racecourse. Of course Tranmere (and Chester) are their big rivals as detailed in Kevin Sampson's novel "away days'

Back in the day never had in trouble in Wrexham or with North Walians at Wales games but always thought they really didn't like the Dole Crew.

Unless it ends up with court cases or major disturbances their clashes with Chester and Tranmere are rarely reported.

"Away days" did open my eyes to things that went on in the north west in lower divisions; God only knows how I got away in one piece with going into the Mersey Clipper when it opened and staying there until kick off in the 80's.
Wrexham on 00:41 - Sep 19 with 2675 viewsReslovenSwan1

They are not actually doing very well. A few narrow wins and lost to Grimsby convincingly mid week.

They like Swansea are US/ Canadian owned with showbiz connections. Their Trust virtually gave away the club to them for free as I understand it. They are where Swansea were in 2002. The Swansea club owners i encouraged fan ownership which they now probably regret.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wrexham on 02:30 - Sep 19 with 2666 viewsChief

Wrexham on 00:41 - Sep 19 by ReslovenSwan1

They are not actually doing very well. A few narrow wins and lost to Grimsby convincingly mid week.

They like Swansea are US/ Canadian owned with showbiz connections. Their Trust virtually gave away the club to them for free as I understand it. They are where Swansea were in 2002. The Swansea club owners i encouraged fan ownership which they now probably regret.

"Swansea are US/ Canadian owned with showbiz connections"

Yes and Wrexham's owners scream their involvement from the rooftops and create a huge amount of buzz.

Our famous owners seem almost embarrassed to be involved in the club.

A stark contrast.

Wrexham on 10:16 - Sep 19 with 2578 viewsonehunglow

Wrexham on 23:56 - Sep 18 by dobjack2

Back in the day never had in trouble in Wrexham or with North Walians at Wales games but always thought they really didn't like the Dole Crew.

Unless it ends up with court cases or major disturbances their clashes with Chester and Tranmere are rarely reported.

"Away days" did open my eyes to things that went on in the north west in lower divisions; God only knows how I got away in one piece with going into the Mersey Clipper when it opened and staying there until kick off in the 80's.

Funnily enough,I took my daughter and her then boyfriend to the Clipper when we played Tranny and had no issues at all. It's all about shouting the odds though and Birkenhead is not the place for that,trust me.

TRFC is one of the best ,most friendly family clubs around.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wrexham on 13:56 - Sep 19 with 2553 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 02:30 - Sep 19 by Chief

"Swansea are US/ Canadian owned with showbiz connections"

Yes and Wrexham's owners scream their involvement from the rooftops and create a huge amount of buzz.

Our famous owners seem almost embarrassed to be involved in the club.

A stark contrast.

I saw the lovely Mindy on good morning Britain post her football affiliations on 'good morning Britain' with Oprah Winfrey no less. I was impressed anyway.

I think you can agree with me the US owners have not been given a warm welcome in south Wales. I do my best to promote constructive and friendly relations with our US majority owners and regularly question what I call "fake narratives" promoted by some.

I believe the owners do not want to be the focus of discontent. Silverstein turned up for two games earlier this season and has spoken directly to the fans. Another very impressive character. Humble and straight talking.

Reynolds and MacEllenny are looking to use their fame to make some real big money. The Wrexham Trust who did the hard yards will not see a penny. The south Wales equivalent had the option to cash in for millions. If they are sensible they could cash in to the tune of £40m if they have faith in the club.

All they have to do is network with Uncle Sam and sign a tag on agreement and stick around. Easy.

Wrexham on 16:18 - Sep 19 with 2507 viewsChief

Wrexham on 13:56 - Sep 19 by ReslovenSwan1

I saw the lovely Mindy on good morning Britain post her football affiliations on 'good morning Britain' with Oprah Winfrey no less. I was impressed anyway.

I think you can agree with me the US owners have not been given a warm welcome in south Wales. I do my best to promote constructive and friendly relations with our US majority owners and regularly question what I call "fake narratives" promoted by some.

I believe the owners do not want to be the focus of discontent. Silverstein turned up for two games earlier this season and has spoken directly to the fans. Another very impressive character. Humble and straight talking.

Reynolds and MacEllenny are looking to use their fame to make some real big money. The Wrexham Trust who did the hard yards will not see a penny. The south Wales equivalent had the option to cash in for millions. If they are sensible they could cash in to the tune of £40m if they have faith in the club.

All they have to do is network with Uncle Sam and sign a tag on agreement and stick around. Easy.

How long ago was that interview? How many others had she given highlighting her involvement? Fact is she said nothing until her ownership was inadvertently announced by journalists.

Oh yea what better way to ingratiate themselves with the local fanbase by openly admitting that they colluded with the sellouts to keep the supporters trust out of the deal? No fake narrative there.

Silverstein isn't an owner nor a mainstream celebrity so he has relevance whatsoever to this.

Yes they are and are doing it well. You speak of synergies, what better synergy would there be for Mindy et al to leverage their fame to get us some publicity across the world? Unfortunately they don't seem interested. As I say, stark contrast

Who are you referring to in your final comment?

Wrexham on 19:37 - Sep 19 with 2470 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wrexham on 16:18 - Sep 19 by Chief

How long ago was that interview? How many others had she given highlighting her involvement? Fact is she said nothing until her ownership was inadvertently announced by journalists.

Oh yea what better way to ingratiate themselves with the local fanbase by openly admitting that they colluded with the sellouts to keep the supporters trust out of the deal? No fake narrative there.

Silverstein isn't an owner nor a mainstream celebrity so he has relevance whatsoever to this.

Yes they are and are doing it well. You speak of synergies, what better synergy would there be for Mindy et al to leverage their fame to get us some publicity across the world? Unfortunately they don't seem interested. As I say, stark contrast

Who are you referring to in your final comment?

There was 4 months between the deal being publicised and closed. Adequate time I would imagine for any interested parties (whoever they may be to state an interest and get involved). The club cannot be run at a snails pace.

The US owners and their business vehicles have sponsored Swansea;s FA up runs for the ast three seasons. The so called 'sell out' is sponsoring the stadium. You may remember Goykeres planting a very neat goal v Stevenage before Cooper sent him back. Complaints of having no centre forward look pretty hollow now with Goykeres hitting his straps.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-and-events-dc-continue-fa-cup-part

Silverstein is American and has put in more than twice as much cash into Swansea than the Hollywood 'A listers' have invested in Wrexham. It is no surprise they have access to a superior publicity machine. Silverstein is a short balding middle aged bloke. I respect him for that. He has spoken to the fans.

I d not bother with your endless questions any more Chief.

Wrexham on 20:03 - Sep 19 with 2462 viewsChief

Wrexham on 19:37 - Sep 19 by ReslovenSwan1

There was 4 months between the deal being publicised and closed. Adequate time I would imagine for any interested parties (whoever they may be to state an interest and get involved). The club cannot be run at a snails pace.

The US owners and their business vehicles have sponsored Swansea;s FA up runs for the ast three seasons. The so called 'sell out' is sponsoring the stadium. You may remember Goykeres planting a very neat goal v Stevenage before Cooper sent him back. Complaints of having no centre forward look pretty hollow now with Goykeres hitting his straps.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-and-events-dc-continue-fa-cup-part

Silverstein is American and has put in more than twice as much cash into Swansea than the Hollywood 'A listers' have invested in Wrexham. It is no surprise they have access to a superior publicity machine. Silverstein is a short balding middle aged bloke. I respect him for that. He has spoken to the fans.

I d not bother with your endless questions any more Chief.

The Americans themselves have publically admitted it themselves. There's a video of them saying they deliberately kept the trust in the dark. Or are you calling them liars?

So again now you're going off on random tangents instead of sticking to the point regarding celebrity owners. Presumably because again it's obvious you have no leg to stand on. What's Morgan got to do with this? You couldn't possibly class him as a mainstream global celebrity could you? What on earth does Gyorkeres and Cooper have to do with this!? Are you losing the plot?

Haha oh yea what an amazing initiative that is. You can't possibly compare that to the exposure Wrexham's owners are bringing. Terrible comparison.

Wrexham are a conference club. Pro rata, pound for pound they've put far more in than Silverstein (who's only put a loan in so far). So they've put more in in reality too, because as far as I know they aren't charging Wrexham 5% interest.

You don't anyway, you dodge most because you can't answer much when I challenge you on your numerous, spurious claims.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024