Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans 13:00 - Sep 17 with 4517 viewsKeithHaynes

People will have to show an NHS Covid pass to get into a number of sporting events in Wales next month, First Minister Mark Drakeford has announced.

The requirement to show an NHS Covid Pass will come into force from October 11 and it will mean that anyone aged over 18 will need to have had two vaccinations or have done a lateral flow test within the last 48 hours to be able to attend certain events.

As well as nightclubs and certain indoor events, adults will need to have an NHS pass to enter outdoor non-seated events for more than 4,000 and any setting or event with more than 10,000 people in attendance.

As such, any sporting event with more than 10,000 in attendance will require a Covid pass - which will likely affect both Cardiff City and Swansea City as well as both Wales' national teams in football and rugby.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 20:13 - Sep 19 with 842 viewsScotia

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 20:06 - Sep 19 by hobo

Could say the same for when you're suffering the long term effects of the vaccine...

That don't exist....
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 842 viewsWalterBoyd

Could say the same for when you're suffering the long term effects of the vaccine...

Long term effects of the vaccine?

Are you suggesting there are more people / or even a great number suffering from the vaccine compared to Covid. Do we have an antivaxxer in our midst. ?
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 20:58 - Sep 19 with 812 viewsjackrmee

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 20:13 - Sep 19 by Scotia

That don't exist....

How does anyone know if there are long term issues? No-one knows if they exist.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 21:03 - Sep 19 with 809 viewsWalterBoyd

I am not sure
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 21:29 - Sep 19 with 801 viewsjackrmee

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 21:03 - Sep 19 by WalterBoyd

I am not sure

There haven't been any long tem studies done. It's a new vaccine, so no-one knows how it may afect people in a few years time. Or less.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 21:35 - Sep 19 with 796 viewsScotia

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 21:29 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

There haven't been any long tem studies done. It's a new vaccine, so no-one knows how it may afect people in a few years time. Or less.

Vaccines don't really have long term effects, side effects are usually seen within the first couple of weeks if at all.

They aren't all new and the technology has been studied for decades.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 01:24 - Sep 20 with 753 viewsjasper_T

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 21:35 - Sep 19 by Scotia

Vaccines don't really have long term effects, side effects are usually seen within the first couple of weeks if at all.

A significant number of anti-vax nutjobs have convinced themselves that vaccinated people are going to start dying off in droves any day now. Helps them feel special.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 07:16 - Sep 20 with 712 viewsswan_si

Anti-vaxxer Alan Steel dies from Covid hours after being put on a ventilator.
Oops.
Login to get fewer ads

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 10:48 - Sep 20 with 675 viewswhiterock

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 18:11 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

Same as the whole shabang mate. It's all political nonsense.

I don't agree, Germany does it different to Belgium, and we do it different to England. Mark Drakeford might come across like a baptist minister but is cautious in his measured approach and actually listens to the doctors and scientists, Boris is the complete opposite with a gungho approach.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 11:01 - Sep 20 with 670 viewsandrew

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 20:53 - Sep 18 by builthjack

Just get double jabbed. People who don't are playing with their own life. Why?

Having this jab is also playing with your life, especially for healthy people under 30.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 11:03 - Sep 20 with 669 viewsandrew

Don’t say that! The government sheep block their eyes and ears when it comes to vaccine side effects.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 12:04 - Sep 20 with 649 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 21:35 - Sep 19 by Scotia

And in all the animal studies the animals died.
Great bit of studying.
To say that vaccines do not have long term side effects is absolutely ridiculous.
Quote.
"Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) Vaccine Adverse Effects
This was the most disastrous vaccination accident in history. A vaccine was developed in the 1960s to prevent RSV but children who got vaccinated later become infected with an advanced form of RSV! High fever, wheezing and bronchopneumonia were the side-effects that children experienced. Most of them require hospitalisation and two kids died. It was then found that this virus is resistant to the vaccine. As per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers and manufacturers didn’t try to make a vaccine for RSV again for public use after this incident. Presently, babies who are at risk of developing respiratory syncytial virus are given antibody injections to boost immunity for fighting the infection.

Does that sound a bit familiar?
But 2 kids died and the Vaccine was banned, yeas just 2 kids died and they called it the most disastrous vaccination accident in history.
What does that make the COVID Vaccines I wonder?

Anothe quote.
Dengue fever vaccine side-effects
Dengue was also identified as a severe condition in the 90s. French company produced a vaccine for dengue named ‘Dengvaxia’ which was given to school children in 2017. The government stopped the drive after reports of severe health complications and death were reported. It was later clarified by the manufacturer that this vaccine is risky and it increased the chances of contracting the disease in people who have never contracted such an infection before. However, after it was improved, FDA approved this vaccine for restrictive and emergence use."

You are one ignorant peasant that makes indefensible statements because you do not do adequate research.
And you have the nerve to call me dangerous for wanting to give patients medicine that makes them better.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 12:23 - Sep 20 with 636 viewswhiterock

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 11:03 - Sep 20 by andrew

Don’t say that! The government sheep block their eyes and ears when it comes to vaccine side effects.

People listen to Doctors, scientist and epidemiologists, educated folk with far more brains than the government, trouble is, Mark Drakeford listens and acts, Boris has got his own agenda playing Russian roulette
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 12:29 - Sep 20 with 634 viewsTreforys_Jack

Attempting to get my vaccine certificate, absolute nitemare in Wales. Rang helpline , who said you need to go on Gov.wales site, which I did, then the link sends you back to NHS site which is not valid for Wales. Paper copies are not valid for events according to helpline, and she also said she doesn't know why Wales just doesn't do the same as England, which is straightforward only on the app. You need to refresh your pass (when u finally get 1) 48hrs before any event you wish to attend. Think this is going to cause a huge backlash. Very poorly communicated and rolled out.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 14:14 - Sep 20 with 599 viewsjackal

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 17:12 - Sep 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Presumably you will need to do this every week to two weeks to cover all games. Sounds as if it needs some d sort of plan with a diary and scheduling to allow for the 5 day lag.

I applied a few weeks ago and received a written one. There is no expiry date on it.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 15:28 - Sep 20 with 566 viewsScotia

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 12:29 - Sep 20 by Treforys_Jack

Attempting to get my vaccine certificate, absolute nitemare in Wales. Rang helpline , who said you need to go on Gov.wales site, which I did, then the link sends you back to NHS site which is not valid for Wales. Paper copies are not valid for events according to helpline, and she also said she doesn't know why Wales just doesn't do the same as England, which is straightforward only on the app. You need to refresh your pass (when u finally get 1) 48hrs before any event you wish to attend. Think this is going to cause a huge backlash. Very poorly communicated and rolled out.

Thinking again, I selected the option for a covid pass to use for travel.

Have you tried that? Mine doesn't say anything about any restrictions on it being used anywhere.

I've used it a few times in Wales and abroad and it's never been refused.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 15:29 - Sep 20 with 564 viewsTreforys_Jack

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 14:14 - Sep 20 by jackal

I applied a few weeks ago and received a written one. There is no expiry date on it.

You have to update the pass on the app 2 days before any event you wish to attend. (When I can work out how to get the pass on the App 😡😡😡).
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 10:18 - Sep 21 with 461 viewsSA2Jack

Regarding the confusion as the pass indicates it is valid in England with no mention of Wales, I emailed the Welsh Government and this is their reply.

'Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the pass is valid in Wales.

We are aware that the current wording suggests that the certificate is valid only in England and this can be misleading. We have asked the NHS in England to change this wording and hope that it will be amended shortly'.

SA2Jack

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 10:30 - Sep 21 with 452 viewsCatullus

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 15:29 - Sep 20 by Treforys_Jack

You have to update the pass on the app 2 days before any event you wish to attend. (When I can work out how to get the pass on the App 😡😡😡).

If the pass is for vaccinated people why do you need to update it before every event, my vaccination status won't have changed, unless I refused the booster I will still be vaccinated!

It's a cock up again. I agree with brynnie on this, if the unvaxed need a negative LFT to gain entry then everybody should but it is still impossible to police that so it's a waste of time.

It would make more sense and would be easily policed to only allow the vaxed in, we could show our vax cards as proof, picture ID would be needed too though. The way they are doing it is full of holes.
Take me, I am double jabbed and can get a pass no question but if getting the pass is such hard work I could just take an LFT, register it and off I go. Seeing as I am allowed to go as a vaxed person, what is the difference? The LFT becomes my pass. Though if I tested positive I'd get a PCR done too whereas others may not.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 12:46 - Sep 21 with 425 viewsGwyn737

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 12:29 - Sep 20 by Treforys_Jack

I've just done mine in preparation for the game tomorrow.

It was simple for my circumstances but can see the difficulties for/in Wales. As you go through the process it tells you on at least 3 occasions it's 'only valid in England' or 'not valid in Wales'.

I love the NHS but tech doesnt seem to be their (or their providers) strong point...
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 16:48 - Sep 21 with 378 viewsTreforys_Jack

All done, what a pallava, upload your driving licence or passport, then they send you a 4 digit code which you have to say whilst videoing yourself and uploading the video to prove its you. Can def see a big backlash on this.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 17:15 - Sep 21 with 370 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have a season ticket, which I assume still exist, will they give you refund because you haven't got a passport even though you are vaxxed and tehrefore can't get in to a game that you have paid to watch?
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 17:24 - Sep 21 with 362 viewsGwyn737

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 16:48 - Sep 21 by Treforys_Jack

All done, what a pallava, upload your driving licence or passport, then they send you a 4 digit code which you have to say whilst videoing yourself and uploading the video to prove its you. Can def see a big backlash on this.

I didn't have to do any of that...
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 17:32 - Sep 21 with 350 viewsTreforys_Jack

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 17:24 - Sep 21 by Gwyn737

I didn't have to do any of that...

I just followed the on screen instructions, the helpline told me that things had changed over the weekend.
No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 20:38 - Sep 21 with 300 viewsGwyn737

No Covid passport No entry to see the Swans on 17:32 - Sep 21 by Treforys_Jack

I just followed the on screen instructions, the helpline told me that things had changed over the weekend.

I’m guessing because I was already signed up for LFT reporting in work the system has some of my details already.

I’m not sure mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024