Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cole 00:57 - Sep 27 with 4342 viewsWalterBoyd

Why come onto this site and post nonsense.

Then when asked your opinion you run away for a few days, ignore any questions asked and then post more nonsense on a different subject.?

Just curious. Have belief in your original thoughts and back them up.

Unless you are a .

Then fair enough. It makes sense.
Andy Cole on 23:53 - Sep 27 with 1000 viewsNotLoyal

Andy Cole on 22:54 - Sep 27 by Margam

Having been on here for four years it’s obvious to to me this is the prime swans website, in a way I’m pretty disappointed, I’ve tried the rest but I’m resigned to stopping here. Maybe this guy Andy can persuade me otherwise.

That’s a weird post to be fair.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Andy Cole on 23:55 - Sep 27 with 980 viewsDr_Parnassus

Andy Cole on 23:53 - Sep 27 by NotLoyal

That’s a weird post to be fair.

Second post….

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Andy Cole on 08:15 - Sep 28 with 911 viewslifelong

Andy Cole on 10:01 - Sep 27 by onehunglow

He liked Cooper, I detested him. However ,there is no “hate” between us and no unending trash talk. We respect opinions and divorce the poster from the text,which is what all do.

Walt cannot handle debate clearly. He can’t cope with me anyway .

Others like lifelong,simply drag up hate from the pits whenever possible . Sad but true as these forums show.

Give me a poster with whom I disagree every time

Oh! Is that why you blocked me from replying to the threatening personal message you sent me.

You continuously give out crap but simply cannot take it back, you go running to the site owner complaining that the nasty lifelong should be banned for life…
Andy Cole on 08:55 - Sep 28 with 890 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Cole on 08:15 - Sep 28 by lifelong

Oh! Is that why you blocked me from replying to the threatening personal message you sent me.

You continuously give out crap but simply cannot take it back, you go running to the site owner complaining that the nasty lifelong should be banned for life…

You have done nothing to be banned.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andy Cole on 10:28 - Sep 28 with 839 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole on 08:15 - Sep 28 by lifelong

I block occasionally when things get snotty a they do with you.Your posting history says that..

I don't agree with Keith either as you have plenty of form for it.

Threatening, my sticky.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andy Cole on 10:29 - Sep 28 with 837 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole on 08:55 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes

You have done nothing to be banned.

Really

Andy Cole on 10:32 - Sep 28 with 849 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Cole on 10:29 - Sep 28 by onehunglow

Really

On here no.

Andy Cole on 10:34 - Sep 28 with 843 viewslifelong

Andy Cole on 10:28 - Sep 28 by onehunglow

I block occasionally when things get snotty a they do with you.Your posting history says that..

I don't agree with Keith either as you have plenty of form for it.

Threatening, my sticky.

I only reply to the insults you throw at me, Swansea and Wales.

You are trying to be nice on here lately…it doesn’t suit you.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Cole on 10:46 - Sep 28 with 838 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s a better place here, let’s keep it that way. Not everyone can be beholden to everyone 👍

Andy Cole on 14:06 - Sep 28 with 761 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole on 10:46 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes

It’s a better place here, let’s keep it that way. Not everyone can be beholden to everyone 👍

I really do hope that AC hasnt been bullied off from here.
Make no mistake,there is still a gang culture;you'll notice it when any criticism is made of manager/players/Swansea/Wales or the stadium cat.

Andy Cole on 15:17 - Sep 28 with 742 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Cole on 14:06 - Sep 28 by onehunglow

Make no mistake,there is still a gang culture;you'll notice it when any criticism is made of manager/players/Swansea/Wales or the stadium cat.

He hasn’t been.

Andy Cole on 15:22 - Sep 28 with 741 viewspencoedjack

If posters dislike a certain poster enough to make a thread about them surely its better to put them on ignore or just don't respond to them.
Andy Cole on 15:25 - Sep 28 with 719 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole on 15:17 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes

He hasn’t been.

Well good,as he 's gone very quiet.

Love is all around.

Andy Cole on 15:26 - Sep 28 with 731 viewsLuther27

Fair play to AC..he’s got his own thread without starting it lol
Andy Cole on 18:31 - Sep 28 with 680 viewsTreforys_Jack

He'll be back tomorrow as a positive result is unlikely.
Andy Cole on 18:55 - Sep 28 with 665 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Cole on 14:06 - Sep 28 by onehunglow

You are right when you say there is a gang culture......AC and his little group that come in here and from the start have had it in for Martin because their loved Cooper has gone, not even willing to give Martin a chance and when he does well the spin to show that they were correct in what they said he needs to do has been done.

That group will accept anyone who agrees with them but pitray themselves as the knights of the forum for putting people in their place and question others opinions(please take in the word opinion)

Plus they mistake their opinions as facts.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Cole on 19:45 - Sep 28 with 637 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole on 18:55 - Sep 28 by magicdaps10

You are right when you say there is a gang culture......AC and his little group that come in here and from the start have had it in for Martin because their loved Cooper has gone, not even willing to give Martin a chance and when he does well the spin to show that they were correct in what they said he needs to do has been done.

That group will accept anyone who agrees with them but pitray themselves as the knights of the forum for putting people in their place and question others opinions(please take in the word opinion)

Well me ol mucker I see it rather differently and its nowt to do with Cooper,Martin or any of our emplyees ;it is aimed personally at posters picked out and selected for abuse.This site has ameliorated it somewhat but it has not been stopped. Sadly.

Anyone ,for example who criticised Swansea/Wales,the Langauge gets pelters.Hell,we have some who see it their duty to hammer those who do such things as point out the serious socio-economic issues facing the country. BUT,nope ,it is seen as slagging off.

Same with AC.

Gang my bottom hole". He aint a chum of mine and I hated Cooper with a passion but we seem to respect differences. All posters on this site need to understand the basics of toleration. I don't most of the time and admit so,but others need to do so also.

Andy Cole on 22:23 - Sep 28 with 594 viewsDr_Parnassus

Andy Cole on 18:55 - Sep 28 by magicdaps10

Who would that consist of?

What have they said about Martin? That doesn't sound very nice, although with the myths being created on here by the usual gang it would be good to check this one out myself if you don't mind.

Any usernames? quotes?

This we went through this a few weeks back and you ended up changing it, right?

Andy Cole on 08:21 - Sep 29 with 523 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Cole on 22:23 - Sep 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Who would that consist of?

What have they said about Martin? That doesn't sound very nice, although with the myths being created on here by the usual gang it would be good to check this one out myself if you don't mind.

Any usernames? quotes?

This we went through this a few weeks back and you ended up changing it, right?

Are you putting yourself forward as the knight of the forum, check over it and then put them in their place?

🤔

Issue is, people sometimes can't see things for themselves especially when it is themselves. What you tend to find these people will ignore things and just continually question others without accepting their mistakes and basically just deny everything and cement that others are wrong.

Went through all this before with you, remember when I asked if you had kids but never replied? 🤷‍♂️

Andy Cole on 08:31 - Sep 29 with 516 viewsDr_Parnassus

Andy Cole on 08:21 - Sep 29 by magicdaps10

Are you putting yourself forward as the knight of the forum, check over it and then put them in their place?

🤔

Issue is, people sometimes can't see things for themselves especially when it is themselves. What you tend to find these people will ignore things and just continually question others without accepting their mistakes and basically just deny everything and cement that others are wrong.

Went through all this before with you, remember when I asked if you had kids but never replied? 🤷‍♂️

You seem to have answered a completely different post.

What I asked was who does this group consist of, and what have they said about Martin.

I am agreeing it sounds awful, so would be interested to know who said what, and what was said though. Because I haven’t seen many people at all be against Martin, so I’m fascinated what I have missed.

I think that’s a fair response to such a broad accusation being thrown around the forum. Don’t you? To simply narrow it down?

If you don’t have any examples and just said some things to get a reaction again, then it’s ok to admit that. After the last time I’m not expecting any different to be honest.

Just wish you would caveat such posts with *this is being said to simply get a reaction, and as a result I have no examples, so please don’t ask*… then it would probably save us all some time.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 8:39]

Andy Cole on 08:41 - Sep 29 with 507 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Cole on 08:31 - Sep 29 by Dr_Parnassus

You seem to have answered a completely different post.

What I asked was who does this group consist of, and what have they said about Martin.

I am agreeing it sounds awful, so would be interested to know who said what, and what was said though. Because I haven’t seen many people at all be against Martin, so I’m fascinated what I have missed.

I think that’s a fair response to such a broad accusation being thrown around the forum. Don’t you? To simply narrow it down?

If you don’t have any examples and just said some things to get a reaction again, then it’s ok to admit that. After the last time I’m not expecting any different to be honest.

Just wish you would caveat such posts with *this is being said to simply get a reaction, and as a result I have no examples, so please don’t ask*… then it would probably save us all some time.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 8:39]

Why should people answer your questions when you don't others!? That's a fair comment would you not agree.

As I said, these posters are unwilling to take others opinions and will just constantly question them and will then question that answer.

Bit of a pattern with your posts here, can't you see or are you going to put me in my place?

🤷‍♂️ I await your response which will be your obvious distract post to get me to give my fact to my opinion that you want me to prove.... As I say, prove my opinion.

Andy Cole on 08:45 - Sep 29 with 500 viewsDr_Parnassus

Andy Cole on 08:41 - Sep 29 by magicdaps10

Why should people answer your questions when you don't others!? That's a fair comment would you not agree.

As I said, these posters are unwilling to take others opinions and will just constantly question them and will then question that answer.

Bit of a pattern with your posts here, can't you see or are you going to put me in my place?

🤷‍♂️ I await your response which will be your obvious distract post to get me to give my fact to my opinion that you want me to prove.... As I say, prove my opinion.

I always answer questions when I see them. Not sure why you are getting so defensive over this.

You are the one that made the accusation. If it was a false one and you have no examples again, then that’s ok Daps, we are used to it by now, you don’t need to go into meltdown mode.

So when you are ready, let us know who is in this mythical group, what these mythical comments against Martin were… then we can go from there. It seems strange you bring something up then clam up when someone wants to discuss it.

Don’t be shy.

Andy Cole on 09:22 - Sep 29 with 485 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Cole on 08:45 - Sep 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I always answer questions when I see them. Not sure why you are getting so defensive over this.

You are the one that made the accusation. If it was a false one and you have no examples again, then that’s ok Daps, we are used to it by now, you don’t need to go into meltdown mode.

So when you are ready, let us know who is in this mythical group, what these mythical comments against Martin were… then we can go from there. It seems strange you bring something up then clam up when someone wants to discuss it.

Don’t be shy.

Oh I wish I was having a meltdown, I should have by this point with you.

I think the point to my original post has gone in line with what I put across as my view in that post with your reply to it... How I said things go are the way they went with your response, probably why I haven't gone into meltdown.

Always nice to see other posters state another posters going into meltdown or being defensive....its like an old style jedi mind trick but only one person falling for it(the accuser).

Let the force be with you, by god you need it.

Andy Cole on 09:25 - Sep 29 with 480 viewsDr_Parnassus

Andy Cole on 09:22 - Sep 29 by magicdaps10

Oh I wish I was having a meltdown, I should have by this point with you.

I think the point to my original post has gone in line with what I put across as my view in that post with your reply to it... How I said things go are the way they went with your response, probably why I haven't gone into meltdown.

Always nice to see other posters state another posters going into meltdown or being defensive....its like an old style jedi mind trick but only one person falling for it(the accuser).

Let the force be with you, by god you need it.

So you have accused AC of having a gang, who all attacked Martin… but can’t say who, or what they said?

And you aren’t having a meltdown by being argumentative and refusing to answer the pretty obvious follow up questions to your vague initial accusations?

Ok Daps.

Andy Cole on 09:59 - Sep 29 with 455 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole on 09:25 - Sep 29 by Dr_Parnassus

So you have accused AC of having a gang, who all attacked Martin… but can’t say who, or what they said?

And you aren’t having a meltdown by being argumentative and refusing to answer the pretty obvious follow up questions to your vague initial accusations?

Ok Daps.

The only group (let's not say gang) clearly does not involve AC .
The group seem to be organised and virtually follow like sheep in their approbation.

When I have ,for example, given Russy some stick,I can almost guarantee who will be popping out of their cage to throw the barbs. Then ,they accuse others of a gang .

Anyway,where the hell is AC.?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024