Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread 22:49 - Oct 3 with 4913 viewsNotLoyal

Click on the image to enlarge 👍

Playing Connor Roberts comes with a gravelly voiced warning 6th Oct 2021 11:14
Sean Dyche remains concerned his new wing back Connor Roberts will be overused by the far less experienced Robert Page over the two Wales internationals in Prague and Tallinn in the coming week. So much so he has reiterated the advice Burnley as a club have given the FAW to the press in the run up to the Czech Republic game. 0

The issue now is if Wales ‘don't’ walk off the pitch ... 8th Oct 2021 09:00
Swansea City led the way last season with a social media lockdown in response to numerous players at the club being abused and victimised by cowardly posts on all mediums of the Internet. The story went worldwide, bar of course certain media who chose not to report it, and now Robert Page is stating his Wales side will walk off the pitch if the same treatment occurs tonight in Prague. 1

Wales turn on the style in Prague : Czech Rep 2 Wales 2 9th Oct 2021 09:00
It was ex Swansea City player Dan James who gave Wales the victory in the home game back in March, and it was Dan James who scored another belter of a goal in Prague to put Wales in the box seats for second place in this World Cup qualifier. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Oct 8 with 763 viewsjasper_T

Definitely an entertaining one.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Oct 8 with 723 viewsLittleEnglandJack

The phrase "Missed opportunity" comes to mind after that. Overall a very good performance, didn't get what we deserved.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Oct 8 with 713 viewsBadlands

Self destruct but far, far more balanced without Bale.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Oct 8 with 683 viewsmax936

I missed most of the game, by making the mistake of watching the Ospreys until they went 24-6 down
Enjoyed the rest of the Wales game, probably a game we should have won.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:07 - Oct 8 with 680 viewsChief

Probably not good enough.

Despite what sky apparently said, teams tied on points are separated by GD. And Czechs already have a better GD than us despite having already played Belgium twice. So realistically need Czech to slip up in their remaining games v Belarus A or Estonia H.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:19 - Oct 8 with 665 viewsFireboy2

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:07 - Oct 8 by Chief

Probably not good enough.

Despite what sky apparently said, teams tied on points are separated by GD. And Czechs already have a better GD than us despite having already played Belgium twice. So realistically need Czech to slip up in their remaining games v Belarus A or Estonia H.

We have one game in hand.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Oct 8 with 652 viewsangryjack

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:19 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Yes against Belgium who if put 3 on us we be worse off than now
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Oct 8 with 653 viewsChief

Yea but that's against Belgium who Czech have already played twice. So in essence it's an opportunity to concede more goals and fall further behind in GD. It would be different if it was someone else or if Czech had Belgium still to play.

Login to get fewer ads

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:31 - Oct 8 with 639 viewsangryjack

Don't think you understand how it works
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:41 - Oct 8 with 624 viewsraynor94

We blew it with the Estonia result, needed a win tonight.

Will have to rely on a tougher Qualifier play off game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Oct 8 with 609 viewsReslovenSwan1

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:41 - Oct 8 by raynor94

We blew it with the Estonia result, needed a win tonight.

Will have to rely on a tougher Qualifier play off game

The Czech have lost their mojo since the Euros for some reason. They could easily slip up v Estonia or Moldova who Wales found a tough nut to crack. Ward addressed the pass back in a thoroughly unprofessional and reckless way and should be dropped. It was not bad luck it was careless.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:54 - Oct 8 with 601 viewsChief

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Oct 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The Czech have lost their mojo since the Euros for some reason. They could easily slip up v Estonia or Moldova who Wales found a tough nut to crack. Ward addressed the pass back in a thoroughly unprofessional and reckless way and should be dropped. It was not bad luck it was careless.

Well Moldova aren't in the group for a start.

Can't see them slipping up Monday against Belarus who lost 2-0 to Estonia tonight. Then they play Estonia home. So it's looking bleak.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:08 - Oct 8 with 587 viewsFireboy2

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 22:31 - Oct 8 by angryjack

Don't think you understand how it works

Yes I do we have one game in hand.

Even if we draw against Estonia we are ahead of the czechs, yes we have belgium in the last game but they will have already qualified and we can beat them at home.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Oct 8 with 585 viewssw02sea

Gifted them 2 goals, but great team performance to come back from those setbacks. Two excellent finishes by Ramsey and James. But the elephant in the room for me was….WTF have we done giving Connor Roberts away for feck all?
How good was he when he came on?
Burnley fans will be taking the p*ss out of us big time for selling him for £2.5m, especially when he starts every game for them.
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:13 - Oct 8 with 559 viewsonehunglow

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Oct 8 by sw02sea

Gifted them 2 goals, but great team performance to come back from those setbacks. Two excellent finishes by Ramsey and James. But the elephant in the room for me was….WTF have we done giving Connor Roberts away for feck all?
Burnley fans will be taking the p*ss out of us big time for selling him for £2.5m, especially when he starts every game for them.

Joe Rod,Dan and Connr all flogged cheap

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:19 - Oct 8 with 564 viewsChief

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:08 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Even if we draw against Estonia we are ahead of the czechs, yes we have belgium in the last game but they will have already qualified and we can beat them at home.

Czech play Belarus same time as we play Estonia, so if we draw we'll only be ahead of Czech if they lose to Belarus. Which is unlikely.

We may well go into the final group games 3 points ahead of them. But on that final night they're home to Estonia.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 23:21]

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:28 - Oct 8 with 549 viewsraynor94

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:08 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

Can't see the Czechs blowing it against Belarus and Estonia, giving them 14 points, and a superior goal difference

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:39 - Oct 8 with 543 viewsFireboy2

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:28 - Oct 8 by raynor94

Can't see the Czechs blowing it against Belarus and Estonia, giving them 14 points, and a superior goal difference

It's nice to see that we are all positive about our countries chances 😁👍
Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:43 - Oct 8 with 540 viewsChief

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:39 - Oct 8 by Fireboy2

It's nice to see that we are all positive about our countries chances 😁👍

Well I live in hope, but it's blind hope.

If the remaining games go true to form and as expected, we finish third.

Then it's a one legged away play off game which will be extremely tough.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:50 - Oct 8 with 535 viewsReslovenSwan1

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:28 - Oct 8 by raynor94

Wales who looked much better than the out of form Czechs got a last minute winner with Moldova and failed to score against the massed ranks of Estonian defenders. A home draw v Belgium who are out of sight is not out of the question.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:56 - Oct 8 with 529 viewsChief

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:50 - Oct 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Wales who looked much better than the out of form Czechs got a last minute winner with Moldova and failed to score against the massed ranks of Estonian defenders. A home draw v Belgium who are out of sight is not out of the question.

Moldova aren't in this group.

Belarus lost to Estonia tonight. That's who Czech play on Monday.

A draw v Belgium isn't out of the question. But no one would realistically expect it.

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:57 - Oct 8 with 529 viewsraynor94

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:50 - Oct 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Why do you keep mentioning Moldova?

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 00:41 - Oct 9 with 496 viewsReslovenSwan1

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:57 - Oct 8 by raynor94

Why do you keep mentioning Moldova?

I watched Wales u21 this afternoon and it just got stuck in my brain. Belarus of course. I believe the Czech have dipped quite a bit from the summer and they could easily drop points to Belarus and Estonia who wales found a very tough nut to crack. I am not even sure wales can beat Estonia on Monday. Wales needed Bale magic in Kazan.

I am pretty disgusted with Ward to be honest. That was not a mistake,. It was elementary bad technique from a £12m footballer. There was no excuse as he was not even under pressure or rushed.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 0:44]

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 02:49 - Oct 9 with 456 viewsChief

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 00:41 - Oct 9 by ReslovenSwan1

I watched Wales u21 this afternoon and it just got stuck in my brain. Belarus of course. I believe the Czech have dipped quite a bit from the summer and they could easily drop points to Belarus and Estonia who wales found a very tough nut to crack. I am not even sure wales can beat Estonia on Monday. Wales needed Bale magic in Kazan.

I am pretty disgusted with Ward to be honest. That was not a mistake,. It was elementary bad technique from a £12m footballer. There was no excuse as he was not even under pressure or rushed.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 0:44]

So you doubt our ability to beat Estonia, but you think a draw with Belgium isn't out of the question?

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 09:01 - Oct 9 with 346 viewsmonmouth

Czech Rep v Wales : WCQ Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Oct 8 by sw02sea

I hope we have a sell on for when he goes to West Ham.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024