Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153243 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:57 - Feb 24 with 1266 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:34 - Feb 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

Well that's a convenient way of looking at the World, a way which absolves responsibility for political parties' actions.

...and let's off all those Left wing numpties who claimed Trump was going to start WWIII and had to be removed by any means possible, those people who defended everything the Democrats and their paramilitary revolutionary groups got up to in the last 5 years...which they must really appreciate now that we are actually on the brink of WWIII with the weakest President' and administration, which has no political support...because they rigged an election...isn't it?

Trump is a pussy, everyone knows that, the Russians made sure Hillary would not win the election as they were shit scared of her, they knew Trump would be their puppet so did their bit to get him elected.

Yankees have instigated regime change across the World since WW2 so nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans, they are all Yankees, they want right wing capitalists in charge of those countries they have attempted regime change in not communists, blydi goddamn right wing Yanks they have a lot to answer for.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:59 - Feb 24 with 1263 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:21 - Feb 24 by trampie

There is no Democrats or Republicans they are all Yanks and Yanks do as Yanks do, they have stirred up trouble outside the bear's den and now left the region and possibly the world in peril.

The evil of communist dictatorships never goes away Russian and China invading countries.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:26 - Feb 24 with 1226 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 09:58 - Feb 24 by trampie

NED hey.

Yankees clandestinely poking the bear with a stick, silly thing to do, now look at the problem.

Do you not think the Russians have something similar?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:35 - Feb 24 with 1210 viewsCatullus

Apart from Biden not being a leftie really and, bearing in mind I am no fan of Trump, that seems like a fair observation to me.

Putin is a different proposition to Kim Jong-Un though. Kim knows full well he is outgunned, Putin believes he has the strength to take NATO on. It seems Putin has decided (possibly correctly) that NATO and the Western powers are divided and weak and now is a good time to strike.

Biden has probably forgotten any briefing, maybe he slept through them!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:51 - Feb 24 with 1191 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Are the two assembly members still in the Ukraine?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:57 - Feb 24 with 1187 viewstrampie

What is the end game ???

Basically Russia wants control over the Ukraine, NATO are just going to stand back and not get directly involved as things stand (hope that things don't escalate beyond Ukraine) and whatever Ukraine will look like after the invasion that will be that.
Is that the long and short of the situation ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:10 - Feb 24 with 1172 viewsDJack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:56 - Feb 8 by Ajack_Kerouac

Russia will not invade Ukraine....they are just seeking a resolution to Ukraine.

The Russian position is that they will keep control of Crimea (in order to retain their warm water naval bases) and they will not accept Nato stationing troops and weapons in the Ukraine.
They want that formalised in a treaty.

They are demonstrating to the World that they are serious and forcing people in the West to contemplate what war with Russia in the Ukraine actually means (we need it pointing out because the class of people who graduated from University and took up leadership positions are, frankly, deluded.
They need shit to be made real to wake up.

Putin is quite logical. He has timed this perfect.
A couple of years ago he didn't know how Trump would react and there was no questions surrounding the US military.
The steps the criminal Biden regime have taken has degraded the US military and destroyed morale.
Any Lefty nutter who thinks these troops are going to fight and die for the purposes of people who openly despise them should think again.
The US military swears an oath to the Constitution.
The Left despises the US Constitution and is circumventing it when in government.
The Left have spent the last 5 years committing an actual insurrection against the President that the people voted for...twice.
Go figure.

I really want to see some of these Left leaning, self-important, wind bags go and fight their own battles, send their kids off to war.
How's that woke recruitment drive going?

We are no better in this country. Anyone watching the BBC's coverage on Rememberance Sunday would have been forgiven for thinking that this country's military victories have been built on the back of transexuals.
The lies of the Left have spiralled out of control and a day of reckoning is coming. Count on it.

Hey OnCrack_Kerouac as ever you were talking shat.

"Russia will not invade Ukraine....they are just seeking a resolution to Ukraine."

Keep of the far right sites and their poison.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:11 - Feb 24 with 1171 viewstrampie

At this point it looks like the Ukrainians have been left on their own with just tacit support.

NATO countries will talk the talk but behind closed doors I think they will tell the Turks FFS don't shut the Bosphorus strait if they close the Bosphorus strait to Russian ships then watch out, Turkey is in NATO.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:22 - Feb 24 with 1156 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:35 - Feb 24 by Catullus

Apart from Biden not being a leftie really and, bearing in mind I am no fan of Trump, that seems like a fair observation to me.

Putin is a different proposition to Kim Jong-Un though. Kim knows full well he is outgunned, Putin believes he has the strength to take NATO on. It seems Putin has decided (possibly correctly) that NATO and the Western powers are divided and weak and now is a good time to strike.

Biden has probably forgotten any briefing, maybe he slept through them!

Russia would be totally and completely annihilated by NATO militarily but he holds the nuclear weapon card which is the reason everyone is so reluctant to fight back.

I don’t think anybody doubts that this tiny angry man in high heels is mad enough to push that button in a strop whilst crying “I’m a big boy!”
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:35 - Feb 24 with 1130 viewsonehunglow

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:10 - Feb 24 by DJack

Hey OnCrack_Kerouac as ever you were talking shat.

"Russia will not invade Ukraine....they are just seeking a resolution to Ukraine."

Keep of the far right sites and their poison.

How about the far lefts.
Mother Russia being supported by our own people against those of the Ukraine.
It has descended into British class war soundbites.

Trump was scum

Biden indeed a soft touch

Look at the state we're in.

Meanwhile the Ukraine has Russian troops on its soil

Care to explain DJ.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:55 - Feb 24 with 1108 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:22 - Feb 24 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Russia would be totally and completely annihilated by NATO militarily but he holds the nuclear weapon card which is the reason everyone is so reluctant to fight back.

I don’t think anybody doubts that this tiny angry man in high heels is mad enough to push that button in a strop whilst crying “I’m a big boy!”

It hits home that there are 70 year old plus people who have lived most of their life, with their fingers on nuclear buttons, whether they be American or Russian.

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:34 - Feb 24 with 1044 viewsGwyn737

Here's a handy bingo card for the Putin sympathisers

-"NATO expansionism"
-"Russia is surrounded"
-"fascist Kiev government"
-"genocide"
-"Don't poke the bear"
-"What about Iraq/Kosovo etc"
-"Civil war"
-"THE Ukraine"
-"Biden's fault"
-"Wouldn't have happened with Trump"

Enjoy!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 14:35]
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Feb 24 with 1040 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:34 - Feb 24 by Gwyn737

-"NATO expansionism"
-"Russia is surrounded"
-"genocide"
-"Don't poke the bear"
-"Civil war"
-"THE Ukraine"
-"Biden's fault"

Enjoy!

You can have some of those views and still think the invasion of Ukraine is abhorrent… can’t you?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - Feb 24 with 1037 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Feb 24 by Dr_Parnassus

You can have some of those views and still think the invasion of Ukraine is abhorrent… can’t you?

You’re not allowed to call Putin a baldy shortarse though apparently.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:46 - Feb 24 with 1035 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - Feb 24 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You’re not allowed to call Putin a baldy shortarse though apparently.

Yes some odd posts flying around I must say.

I don’t think saying Biden messed up the Afghan withdrawal is showing sympathy for the Taliban either.

Russia has been threatening this action for the best part of a decade. He just so happens to press the button barely a year into one of the weakest Presidents of the United States’ tenure.

It’s not Biden fault of course, but his election certainly gave Putin the freedom he needed to chance his arm.

It’s a power grab.

Not sure how that is showing sympathy to Putin, just common sense isn’t it? 🤷‍♂️

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:56 - Feb 24 with 1014 viewsGwyn737

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Feb 24 by Dr_Parnassus

You certianly can.

It's using some of those views to justiy the invasion is where the problem starts.

It may explain it, it certainly doesn't justify it.

It's not the time to play the blame game. It's the time to pull together.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:58 - Feb 24 with 1010 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Where did all of my replies disappear to?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:03 - Feb 24 with 1001 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:56 - Feb 24 by Gwyn737

You certianly can.

It's using some of those views to justiy the invasion is where the problem starts.

It may explain it, it certainly doesn't justify it.

It's not the time to play the blame game. It's the time to pull together.

I think it’s important people realise the reasons why these things happen though.

Getting rid of a strong President that was keeping international peace because he said “pussy” once upon a time while then allowing a man to take over who exploited race relations in order to further his career and pander to these people - has far more impact then being able to celebrate on Twitter.

There is a reason people vote a certain way and look past little personality traits. It’s because the best politicians stop these things happening, keep the economy strong and generally make your life as a citizen of the planet better.

The media is culpable of facilitating a space where Putin has now seen fit to attack. I said last year it was criminal what they were doing, well this is the sort of thing it leads to. No getting away from it.

If I was a citizen of Ukraine, I would have recoiled in horror at the fact Biden was voted in knowing that Putin was an excuse away from attacking my country.

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:08 - Feb 24 with 987 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope the United Nations expels Russia and ignores the Russian veto.

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:52 - Feb 24 with 933 viewscontroversial_jack

This is a warning shot to NATO. Don't encroach! I know Ukraine hasn't joined NATO yet, but they want to. They are extremely right wing and Hostile to Russia. Poland and Hungary must be shitting themselves.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:14 - Feb 24 with 920 viewsonehunglow

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:52 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

This is a warning shot to NATO. Don't encroach! I know Ukraine hasn't joined NATO yet, but they want to. They are extremely right wing and Hostile to Russia. Poland and Hungary must be shitting themselves.

Baltic States next.Mother Russia never got over losing them.
Mother Russia didn’t like USSR breaking up.
Vlad a KGP man to the death

But for us farwits, it’s all about left /right .

We are so utterly stupid

Russia has and is now invading a European country and most of us are not really bothered as we think it’s a far off land .

Any demos on our streets yet . Plenty over BLM,climate,Extinction Rebelion . Nowt.

Look at us and weep.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 895 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:34 - Feb 24 by Gwyn737

-"NATO expansionism"
-"Russia is surrounded"
-"genocide"
-"Don't poke the bear"
-"Civil war"
-"THE Ukraine"
-"Biden's fault"

Enjoy!

You forgot the "Neo nazis" and "Russia has a right to defend itself" and we've had a full house!

Dr P is right, you can say some of those and still think it's abhorrent but there are a few on here who seem determined to defend Russia and criticise the USA, it's as if only one of those has ever done anything wrong!

PS, https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-mistakenly-thinks-that-us-troo

it's so good that he is n the ball and knows what's going on because Biden hasn't a clue
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 17:01]

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 872 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am not sure what Putin thinks he is going to get out of this invasion.
He must realise that he cannot afford to actually occupy Ukraine even with the help of the Russians already there. The country is too big and so is the "anti" population.
In that case all he will achieve is to produce the potential of a few million Ukraine terrorists, who like the Georgians could easily create mayhem in both the Ukraine and Russia.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:13 - Feb 24 with 870 viewsKeithHaynes

Debate.
Name calling and the like is removed.
Not just by me but by all moderators.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:29 - Feb 24 with 857 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:52 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

Were they hostile to Russia or did they want to join NATO because they were scared of what Russia might do?

Don't tell me, it's the Neo Nazi's, those same people who exist in large numbers in Russia it's just Putin doesn't like the neo's in Ukraine, in his homeland the neo's are OK!

Oh look where Neo Nazi's have been getting trained, look who supports far right groups,

https://www.dw.com/en/why-are-german-neo-nazis-training-in-russia/a-53702613

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024