Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152962 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:01 - Dec 24 with 2168 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:37 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Your defence of short people strongly suggests that you are a shorty yourself … what height are you ?

Doesn't "us shorthouses" really give it away?

I'm 5'7, unless I stand on my left leg then I'm 5'6.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:07 - Dec 24 with 2161 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:48 - Dec 23 by trampie

I seen some military expert a couple of years ago say that if there was a nuclear war between the Yanks and Ruskies that it was 95% certain it would be a draw as in the end of the world but the other 5% chance was the Ruskies would win because of their defence (shooting missiles out of the sky and some of their population going to bunkers ect), the Yanks had a zero percent chance of winning at that point in time anyway.

There are no winners, it's called "mutually assured destruction" for a very good reason. If there were any survivors the world that was left wouldn't be worth living on and they'd all die a very painful death from radiation poisoning. The nuclear winter would stop plants growing, all technology could well be ruined by the EM pulse.

The cockroaches may be OK though so they would be the winners, I guess.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:13 - Dec 24 with 2111 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:07 - Dec 24 by Catullus

There are no winners, it's called "mutually assured destruction" for a very good reason. If there were any survivors the world that was left wouldn't be worth living on and they'd all die a very painful death from radiation poisoning. The nuclear winter would stop plants growing, all technology could well be ruined by the EM pulse.

The cockroaches may be OK though so they would be the winners, I guess.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10218863/Kremlins-anti-satellite-blast-

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2014/11/20/could-russias-new-nuclear-wea

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 18:32 - Dec 24 with 2080 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:13 - Dec 24 by trampie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10218863/Kremlins-anti-satellite-blast-

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2014/11/20/could-russias-new-nuclear-wea

Yeah, Russia can have better nukes, it doesn't matter. You cannot unleash such fury and have it stay purely in the country you attack. They would have to nuke all of NATO because NATO would send our nukes at them. The nuclear fallout would spread across the planet, driven by prevailing winds. The nuclear winter would set in, blocking out the sunlight. Plants and animals would die.

You can call it a technical Russia win but when all life on the planet is snuffed out, who will be around to boast?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:35 - Dec 24 with 2058 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 18:32 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Yeah, Russia can have better nukes, it doesn't matter. You cannot unleash such fury and have it stay purely in the country you attack. They would have to nuke all of NATO because NATO would send our nukes at them. The nuclear fallout would spread across the planet, driven by prevailing winds. The nuclear winter would set in, blocking out the sunlight. Plants and animals would die.

You can call it a technical Russia win but when all life on the planet is snuffed out, who will be around to boast?

The Russians could shoot down Yankee nukes without resulting nuclear explosions from the interceptions by their defensive missiles, the Yanks defence is seen as not as good as the Russians defence, so Russian nukes get through, American nukes don't, Ruskies win, that is a line of thought .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:51 - Dec 24 with 2029 viewsKilkennyjack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:01 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Doesn't "us shorthouses" really give it away?

I'm 5'7, unless I stand on my left leg then I'm 5'6.

Good point

Beware of the Risen People

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:47 - Dec 24 with 2000 viewspikeypaul

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:05 - Dec 23 by controversial_jack

Putin is about average height for his generation and was a judo champion in his time

Putin has never been a judo champion any belts he received were honorary.plenty on the net that confirms he’s judo fake.
He actually performed Sambo in his early days and not judo.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 00:59 - Dec 25 with 1974 viewsDJack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:35 - Dec 24 by trampie

The Russians could shoot down Yankee nukes without resulting nuclear explosions from the interceptions by their defensive missiles, the Yanks defence is seen as not as good as the Russians defence, so Russian nukes get through, American nukes don't, Ruskies win, that is a line of thought .

What the fark have you been smoking you total fricking carrot!

You often show how much of a tool you are but this post is totally out there. Not forgetting that chucking missiles at each other is bad for everyone you total fricking carrot.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 07:24 - Dec 25 with 1947 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 00:59 - Dec 25 by DJack

What the fark have you been smoking you total fricking carrot!

You often show how much of a tool you are but this post is totally out there. Not forgetting that chucking missiles at each other is bad for everyone you total fricking carrot.

Russia's S-500 missile killers can intercept and blow up incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles and destroy their nuclear payloads before they get anywhere near their targets.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 07:34 - Dec 25 with 1938 viewstrampie

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/29969/Russian_S_500_Air_Defense_System_Complet

Undoubtedly better than what the Yanks have Djack, it's hypersonic, it will take out planes, missiles, satellites my advice to the Yanks and English is try not to poke the bear too hard, not at this point in time anyway.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 09:27 - Dec 25 with 1889 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 21:47 - Dec 24 by pikeypaul

Putin has never been a judo champion any belts he received were honorary.plenty on the net that confirms he’s judo fake.
He actually performed Sambo in his early days and not judo.

As an ex judo man myself, he is proficient with his techniques, if a bit wooden imo. He is almost 70 too
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:27 - Dec 25 with 1862 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:35 - Dec 24 by trampie

They reckon there are close on 14000 nukes on the planet, it would take 1% of them to get through to unleash hell.

https://accrabookfest.com/tips/faq-how-many-nukes-can-destroy-the-world.html

1% and nobody wins.

Why do you always seem to be supporting Russia? You always talk them up, are you a communist?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:42 - Dec 25 with 1858 viewsmax936

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:27 - Dec 25 by Catullus

They reckon there are close on 14000 nukes on the planet, it would take 1% of them to get through to unleash hell.

https://accrabookfest.com/tips/faq-how-many-nukes-can-destroy-the-world.html

1% and nobody wins.

Why do you always seem to be supporting Russia? You always talk them up, are you a communist?

Its Trampie mun. if you give him a choice of a Apple or an Orange he'd want a Grapefruit

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:58 - Dec 25 with 1837 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:42 - Dec 25 by max936

Its Trampie mun. if you give him a choice of a Apple or an Orange he'd want a Grapefruit

Why does he try so hard to be a plum?

In a nuclear war the lucky ones would die quickly.

PS, Tramps, you look at Russian propaganda so have a look at some American propaganda too,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/dont-worry-the-us-would-win-a-nuclear
[Post edited 25 Dec 2021 14:09]

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:13 - Dec 25 with 1798 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:58 - Dec 25 by Catullus

Why does he try so hard to be a plum?

In a nuclear war the lucky ones would die quickly.

PS, Tramps, you look at Russian propaganda so have a look at some American propaganda too,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/dont-worry-the-us-would-win-a-nuclear
[Post edited 25 Dec 2021 14:09]

It's 2021 mun not 2018, the Ruskies have got S-500, Yank rockets won't get through Russian ones will is the fear.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 18:34 - Dec 25 with 1769 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:13 - Dec 25 by trampie

It's 2021 mun not 2018, the Ruskies have got S-500, Yank rockets won't get through Russian ones will is the fear.

And do you think the Americans haven't been developing their own improved tech? The Russians were miles behind after the cold war ended and their military spending was slashed. Now you think they are miles in front?

No anti missile system will take out 100% of the enemy missiles. 1% and it's M.A.D.

You always believe Russia and always talk down the "Yankees"

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:29 - Dec 25 with 1745 viewsbiggar

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 18:34 - Dec 25 by Catullus

And do you think the Americans haven't been developing their own improved tech? The Russians were miles behind after the cold war ended and their military spending was slashed. Now you think they are miles in front?

No anti missile system will take out 100% of the enemy missiles. 1% and it's M.A.D.

You always believe Russia and always talk down the "Yankees"

The Russians do indeed have the greatest defensive systems in the world. It is superior to what the USA have in that department. Air power wise the US are streets ahead.

If it ever came to lobbing nuclear weapons then there will simply be no winner.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:23 - Dec 26 with 1659 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:29 - Dec 25 by biggar

The Russians do indeed have the greatest defensive systems in the world. It is superior to what the USA have in that department. Air power wise the US are streets ahead.

If it ever came to lobbing nuclear weapons then there will simply be no winner.

The Russians tactical bombers are old and slow. they don't have any stealth bombers. In a nuclear war it wouldn't just be the ICBM's heading to Russia, it would be the B-2's as well. A missile system cannot hit what it cannot see.

But yes, there can be no winner in a nuclear war.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:01 - Dec 26 with 1648 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia has loads of very capable fighter aircraft with superbly trained pilots
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:13 - Dec 26 with 1632 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:01 - Dec 26 by controversial_jack

Russia has loads of very capable fighter aircraft with superbly trained pilots

They don't have stealth.

Their pilots, have they been tested in battle? Until there's an actual battle yu cannot know how your pilots will perform. Look at the USA in the Gulf wars, look at all the 'friendly fire' incidents. Training is one thing but compared to the real deal?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:26 - Dec 26 with 1599 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:13 - Dec 26 by Catullus

They don't have stealth.

Their pilots, have they been tested in battle? Until there's an actual battle yu cannot know how your pilots will perform. Look at the USA in the Gulf wars, look at all the 'friendly fire' incidents. Training is one thing but compared to the real deal?

There is no such thing as stealth. Any aircraft can be spotted on radar. Stealth is just a marketing ploy.

I am told by someone who knows his stuff that Russian pilots are probably better than Americans. It's just conjecture i know, but there's no real way of knowing
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 1580 viewsscruffyjack

I don’t believe anything coming out of Russia. They still deny involvement in Ukraine, and they continue this charade, with lie after lie. The thing is they know that you know they are lying, but they still keep on playing the game.
If you need any proof go on the Bellingcat website, fabulous investigative journalism.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 1576 viewsjack_lord

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:26 - Dec 26 by controversial_jack

There is no such thing as stealth. Any aircraft can be spotted on radar. Stealth is just a marketing ploy.

I am told by someone who knows his stuff that Russian pilots are probably better than Americans. It's just conjecture i know, but there's no real way of knowing

Come on mate, you must have seen Top Gun. Those Russian pilots were rubbish :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1558 viewsscruffyjack

Defence budget 2021 Russia 70 billion, US 710 billion, fact.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:02 - Dec 26 with 1544 viewsmajorraglan

This is why Russia interferes in elections, spends money on disinformation etc because if it can destabilise it’s rivals there’s more chance if can quietly go about advancing its own agenda to the detriment of others. I strongly suspect the spike in gas prices is Russia controlling the supply and flexing its muscles. We need to have a completely secure energy supply, it’s crackers that nearly half our energy suppliers are in foreign hands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024