Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 151430 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:55 - Feb 27 with 1180 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:37 - Feb 27 by Jack123

Just came on the news, Putin has put his nuclear deterrent on high alert after aggressive actions by Nato and the west.. Got a feeling this is going to get real nasty.

The guys a madman. He was suggesting the other day we evil because we were using Ukrainians as human shields. But he’s the one shooting at those shields.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:30 - Feb 27 with 1102 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:07 - Feb 27 by trampie

I think you are the xenophobe not Kilkenny.

So the person NOT saying bad things about another country is a xenophobe and the one who constantly spouts hate isn't?

Though obviously you and kilky are kindred spirits so your support doesn't mean so much.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:31 - Feb 27 with 1101 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:07 - Feb 27 by trampie

I think you are the xenophobe not Kilkenny.

Well there's a surprise you feel that way. Care to explain why you feel I'm a xenophobe? I won't hold my breath though. The pair of you hate anything British or English, it's sad.
Anyway back on topic, I genuinely think Putin will be toppled from inside soon.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:34 - Feb 27 with 1100 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:37 - Feb 27 by Jack123

Just came on the news, Putin has put his nuclear deterrent on high alert after aggressive actions by Nato and the west.. Got a feeling this is going to get real nasty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

I could obviously be very wrong but it seems to me Putin is trying to bluff everyone into just giving Ukraine over to him.

The question then is, is he actually bluffing or absolutely, completely off his rocker?

Will he press that button and if he does, will his troops in the silos follow suit. If he does press, who will he attack?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:23 - Feb 27 with 1052 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:40 - Feb 27 by Catullus

You have said that before and I totally agree that we need stable back up, Nuclear power stations probably. it doesn't mean we can't have a vast majority of our electricity supplied by sustainable means when the conditions are right.

I'm not a massive fan of wind farms but Solar and tidal are guaranteed returns and that breakthrough in solar cells means we could cover massive areas and hardly even notice, we can even put them on windows, on cars, on the roof and walls. As the technology advances the need for back up will lessen.

The problem is we have been destroying our planet for a long time and the damage is still happening more quickly than the science to help the planet is advancing.

"As the technology advances the need for back up will lessen. "
Sorry regardless of the level of technology when the sun doesn't shine the solar electricity does not flow.
I suggest you look at the actual performance of Solar energy instead of green fairy tales.
Of the 13.5GW of installed capacity we actually generated an average of 1.2GW for 2021 and so far this year it has averaged 0.5GW.
And you want to spend more money on it?
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:39 - Feb 27 with 1041 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:23 - Feb 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry regardless of the level of technology when the sun doesn't shine the solar electricity does not flow.
I suggest you look at the actual performance of Solar energy instead of green fairy tales.
Of the 13.5GW of installed capacity we actually generated an average of 1.2GW for 2021 and so far this year it has averaged 0.5GW.

The sun shines every day butt.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:02 - Feb 27 with 1021 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

EU to arm Ukraine and close airspace to Russia.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:39 - Feb 27 with 979 viewsItchySphincter

How recently did I say the Putin was a murdering gangster? The only way this ends quickly is for one of his KGB chums to put a bullet in his head. Just wondering if dgt73 still thinks he’s the bees knees?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:47 - Feb 27 with 967 viewsJack123

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:39 - Feb 27 by ItchySphincter

How recently did I say the Putin was a murdering gangster? The only way this ends quickly is for one of his KGB chums to put a bullet in his head. Just wondering if dgt73 still thinks he’s the bees knees?

I was thinking about this earlier, surely Putin is not acting alone? He must have backing from around him, advisors and so on. Personally I can't see what's happening, being one mans decision?

libera nos a malo

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:59 - Feb 27 with 958 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:47 - Feb 27 by Jack123

I was thinking about this earlier, surely Putin is not acting alone? He must have backing from around him, advisors and so on. Personally I can't see what's happening, being one mans decision?

He completely cuckolded one of his top advisors and humiliated him in front of the worlds media just the other day. We’re at Henry VIII levels of advisor smashing here.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:14 - Feb 27 with 941 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Feb 27 by Treforys_Jack

Why's that then tough guy. Personal insults always and I mean always imply you're struggling. You're a xenophobe, own it.

I meant in terms of posting on PS.

My apologies if it appears to suggest other. Not meant that way.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:22 - Feb 27 with 936 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:55 - Feb 27 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It is terrifying how many Welsh and British people have so much genuine hatred in their hearts for these islands they support the enemy and want us to fail.

If we were to be forced into a war they should bring back internment camps for these people as they’d be the first ones sneaking around in the dark passing information onto the enemy soldiers.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2022 11:56]

I want Johnson to fail.

Johnson may have taken Russian money to deliver Brexit.

He should investigate and publish, but i think we know.

Its people like me who care about their country, not pish taker posh boys like Mogg and Johnson.
They speak for entrenched privilege and the old class structure.
I want to tear it down and build anew.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:06 - Feb 27 with 889 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:28 - Feb 27 by trampie

Proud boys is more your territory Dr Watson, far right wing, Kilkenny and myself are often described as being on the left.

Exactly.

President Biden will do for me, he said ….

‘James Joyce wrote, “When I die, Dublin will be written on my heart.”

Well, Northeast Pennsylvania will be written on my heart. But Ireland will be written on my soul. And as we join the world in celebrating everything that Ireland has become, and indeed everything that she has always been, I could not be more honored to be returning.’

Feck the Proud Boys 👍

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:10 - Feb 27 with 887 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:31 - Feb 27 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Not relevant. Just for people who actively want this country to fail.

Do you mean Alexander dePiffle Bois Johnson and Jacob Rees-Smugg …?

Look up disaster capitalists.
Look up Russian funding of Brexit.

Waving a flag does not a patriot make.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:20 - Feb 27 with 874 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:31 - Feb 27 by Treforys_Jack

Well there's a surprise you feel that way. Care to explain why you feel I'm a xenophobe? I won't hold my breath though. The pair of you hate anything British or English, it's sad.
Anyway back on topic, I genuinely think Putin will be toppled from inside soon.

If you voted for Brexit you are the xenophobe.

I voted Remain because its clearly better to work with other close nations.

People like you are suckers mate.
You have fallen for Johnsons trick that wrapping himself up in a union flag somehow makes him a patriot. And if anyone dare criticise Johnson, then they are somehow on the side of ‘others’.

Its bollox.
Johnson is the leader of the English Nationalist party, Chris Patten said this.
He has taken funds off Russia for the Tory party. Why ?
Its a neo-fasicst regime with its unpleasant anti-immigrant, racist, and masogynistic values.

Johnsons England is xenophobic at its core.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2022 21:21]

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:27 - Feb 27 with 864 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:38 - Feb 27 by Catullus

EU countries are compassionate? IS that why they initially did next to nothing. Why Germany is so against chucking Russia out of SWIFT and Macron was happy to just give Ukraine to Russia? The eastern EU states have done plenty but the most powerful members, France and Germany, they just put their needs first. They have come around now but only because of pressure from other countries.

Now we need our government to raise the game further and provide an easy and safe route for any Ukrainians to come here. There will be a lot of kids who need somewhere safe to go while their parents are fighting.

Game, set and match to the EU 🇪🇺

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:36 - Feb 27 with 847 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:23 - Feb 27 by A_Fans_Dad

You know, if this new solar panel really works, if every single building is covered with them, if we have them on sports grounds, even on fences, we will generate more and more. Then there's tidal, until something happens to the moon the tides rise and fall twice a day every single day.

You don't seem to think the tech will improve and we'll be stuck where we are now. Oh ye of little faith. We are already seeing massive improvements in EV batteries though I'm still not convinced by the whole idea, I was previously more convinced then I saw more evidence and became more sceptical.

It's the subsidies that really get me, we guarantee profit and these firms have no need to work to improve. We allow utilities to be privately owned and make vast profits when we could use those profits to invest in green tech and reduce the green levies.

It's basically government corruption to me, looking after their rich friends and the stock market prices because I'd bet when these new techs are put to government, if they look good there are shares being bought.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:41 - Feb 27 with 836 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:20 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

You have fallen for Johnsons trick that wrapping himself up in a union flag somehow makes him a patriot. And if anyone dare criticise Johnson, then they are somehow on the side of ‘others’.

Its bollox.
Its a neo-fasicst regime with its unpleasant anti-immigrant, racist, and masogynistic values.

Don't really know what to make of that post. You have no idea what I voted and I don't believe I've ever said on here. I voted remain as it goes, I also voted for devolution, but I don't see England as the enemy, I do see Boris as possibly the worst PM in history. I'm very balanced in my views.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:43 - Feb 27 with 834 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:27 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

Game, set and match to the EU 🇪🇺

Not hardly. They were slow to react and were widely criticised. Not that your blinkers allow you to see that.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:50 - Feb 27 with 822 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:12 - Feb 27 by trampie

I don't put the interests of a foreign power before my country, a starting point is mixed nationalities in somebody's family tree, there are no mixed nationalities in my background.

Do the DNA test and then tell us there no mixing. I bet you, like most "Welsh" people have a fair chunk of Mediterranean blood of some variety in there. What the Romans did for us!

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/welsh.html

But you roll with the "racially pure" idea, it's nonsense of course but you rock on mate.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:56 - Feb 27 with 814 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:20 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

Its bollox.

That first line is PURE BS! We voted to leave a political institution not a country or a continent and now we are working closely with far more countries, building global bridges. Maybe you should apologise for such an unfounded slur? I won't ask you to though.

its not your criticism of Johnson thats wrong, it's your constant anti English theme and the way you always knock this country but sing the praises of others even when those praises are badly misplaced.

You clearly have no idea what a totalitarian regime actually looks like or what a real neo fascist is. Bojo is an utter clown but he is nothing like Putin...except they are both corrupt, I can give you that.

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:09 - Feb 27 with 807 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:12 - Feb 27 by trampie

I don't put the interests of a foreign power before my country, a starting point is mixed nationalities in somebody's family tree, there are no mixed nationalities in my background.

Wow , true colours being revealed tramps.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:33 - Feb 27 with 785 viewsSTID2017

Putin's announcement today about nuclear armament is a frightening escalation.
it is right that the EU should apply the sanctions they have and all countries should follow suit.
Whilst it is right also to support Ukraine with arms, how will the madman react ?
Hopefully it is just rhetoric, but as with other dictators one can never tell
A frightening time for Ukraine and maybe civilization as we know it
[Post edited 27 Feb 2022 23:18]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:41 - Feb 27 with 768 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:46 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

Take your blinkers off mun ffs ….

Holding up the union jack by itself does not make you right on all matters.
You seem to think that is the case.

That woman is a proven liar, it is well established in Court of Law.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:19 - Feb 27 with 740 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:39 - Feb 27 by felixstowe_jack

Yes Germany has announced it is increasing it's spending on armed forces to 2% of GDP which only meets the minimum 2% that NATO asks it's members to spend. The UK spent 2.3% in 2019.

There was once a US President who said to Germany;

'Why are you constructing a pipeline between you and Russia..which will make you dependent on Russia and increase Russia's wealth...whilst simultaneously refusing to spend 2% of your GDP on Defence as you agreed when you joined NATO?...and why then would you expect us to defend you from Russia in those circumstances?'

...and when this President successfully twisted European arms to cough up an extra $100m on military expenditure do you know what he told Merkel?
He said "...and where is the rest? You haven't paid 2% for decades, you owe plenty more...you need to take responsibility for your share of European defence if you think you can speak for Europe....if you think you can impose austerity on Greeks etc.".

...but Germany refused to cough up the balance, pressed ahead with their pipeline, and publicly mocked that President...
...and every arsehole in the USA and the UK mocked him for asking this of the Germans.
These same people claimed that he would start WWIII (he didn't start any wars) and repeated the propaganda from the media that he was mentally unfit to be President and was a puppet of Putin (which has now been comprehensively proven to be lies on a grand scale.

These same arseholes told everybody that an old man with obvious dementia, who had been on the take from Ukrainians, on the take from the Chinese...who still needed an election to be rigged to win even though his party had enjoyed near total control of the media for 5 years and had enjoyed the advantage of censoring his political opponents...was the man for the job.
'The grown ups are back in charge'...
they said as the dementia sufferers handlers reversed every policy of the previous administration, which has resulted in;

- millions of illegal immigrants entering the United States
- the decreasing of US energy production volume (a policy which they now argue against here on this thread) which enriched Putin by driving up Russia's sales of oil & gas as well as the price of oil & gas
- the political suppression of half of America
- the degradation of law and order
- threats against political institutions designed to put checks and balances on the power of the government of the day
- sky high inflation
- the most disastrous military withdrawal in modern history (in Afghanistan)
- the humiliation of the American government by the Chinese, slapped in the face in public.
- ...and now the invasion of Ukraine by Russia...remember when the old decrepid imbecile claimed that Putin was scared of him, because he stood toe to toes, "looked him in the eye and called him a killer"...do you remember when we were told on a daily basis that we needed this administration to be elected to control Russia?

...here we are stood on the precipice of WWIII and these people who led us to this point, who have repeated their lies day in and day out...for years...still claim to have a handle on the truth...still behave as if they have any moral authority whatsoever.

What has happened since has totally proved that President right and shown up the arseholes for who they truly are.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024