Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152647 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 1265 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:14 - Feb 28 by Flashberryjack

They keep getting in because Labour is a bigger bag of shyte than the Conservatives are.

Corbyn or Boris ?

The two of them are sh*t, I would say Labour less sh*t but no argument from me that they are both sh*t, I would pick Corbyn over Boris but neither are a patch on someone like Nicola Sturgeon.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 1265 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:20 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

Its not really for you to judge yourself.

True, fair point.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:23 - Feb 28 with 1245 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:17 - Feb 28 by raynor94

Tories have more seats in the assembly than Plaid?

Yes exactly, immigration, propaganda, biased media.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:27 - Feb 28 with 1237 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:26 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

They vote Tory.

Welsh people appear to have different values.

Well only 39% Voted Labour in the Senedd constituency seats and only 36% voted Labour in the regional seats.

So most Welsh people don't even vote for Labour another killy myth .

Even in the 2019 general election 49% Voted Labour and outside the South Wales coal field Labour only won 1 seat.
Hardly a ringing endorsement of the Labour in Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:45 - Feb 28 with 1214 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:27 - Feb 28 by felixstowe_jack

Well only 39% Voted Labour in the Senedd constituency seats and only 36% voted Labour in the regional seats.

So most Welsh people don't even vote for Labour another killy myth .

Even in the 2019 general election 49% Voted Labour and outside the South Wales coal field Labour only won 1 seat.
Hardly a ringing endorsement of the Labour in Wales.

In a field of several riders, it's a win by quite a margin in many cases.

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:05 - Feb 28 with 1204 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:18 - Feb 28 by shingle

Look just take a look at all the footage of him on Youtube there are plenty out there even from his younger days all staged and pre arranged every single one of them , no doubt he is a big fan of Judo and is simply just another one of these wanna be but never will be dreamers, also guys who have achieved black belt status and compete at a decent level would treat your a Black belt is no big deal in Judo comment with disdain as soon as you said that it made me have doubts that you have ever competed, maybe a little organised grapple here and there but i would imagine that is your limit.

If you had competed or taken a lot of interest in Judo you would know that a Black Belt 1st Dan is quite low on the scale of expertise, ie 7th on a scale of 16.
But a person of a black belt 1st dan can still say they "are a black belt".
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:14 - Feb 28 with 1205 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:58 - Feb 28 by trampie

I don't know why you keep having a go at me for my views, everyone is entitled to having an opinion, it's up to me if I choose to live and work here and not abroad, if somebody attacks somebody for being proud to be Welsh and no other reason then that seems to be xenophobic to me.

Perhaps you'd be better thought of if you were as gracious in your comments to those who happen to be English

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:15 - Feb 28 with 1205 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:24 - Feb 28 by trampie

Putin apparently names Liz Truss as the reason for him putting his nuclear forces on high alert .

Putin is using Liz Truss as an excuse, but she’s been a bit dim in making the comment. It’s concerning that we have a Minister of State making comments like this - she should just have waffled and avoided answering the question like politicians normally do. Can see why she’s copped some flack off other governments - and she allegedly aspires to be PM. Crackers.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 20:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:20 - Feb 28 with 1197 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:15 - Feb 28 by majorraglan

Putin is using Liz Truss as an excuse, but she’s been a bit dim in making the comment. It’s concerning that we have a Minister of State making comments like this - she should just have waffled and avoided answering the question like politicians normally do. Can see why she’s copped some flack off other governments - and she allegedly aspires to be PM. Crackers.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 20:23]

She is a total and utter embarrassment on times, on the plus side she dresses well (not talking about putting hard hats on or military union on) and is usually well turned out, but by golly she is dim on times.

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:24 - Feb 28 with 1190 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:14 - Feb 28 by Boundy

Perhaps you'd be better thought of if you were as gracious in your comments to those who happen to be English

I am gracious to the English and Irish and Scots and every other nationality, I don't attack somebody just because they happen to be French or Iranian or whatever.

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:56 - Feb 28 with 1158 viewsbennytheblue

https://nation.cymru/culture/the-stunning-ukraine-flag-street-art-that-has-appea
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:40 - Feb 28 with 1134 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:24 - Feb 28 by trampie

I am gracious to the English and Irish and Scots and every other nationality, I don't attack somebody just because they happen to be French or Iranian or whatever.

You are.

I have never heard you calling English people ‘sheep shagging b@stards’ , nor mocking their language and culture.

And thats a good thing.
Only xenophobes would do something like that.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:41 - Feb 28 with 1130 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:42 - Feb 28 with 1125 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:23 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

It is .The British Empire that was.
I want a new Britain, a republican Britain with no class wars with the rich not patronising the poor and the poor not enjoying it all.

It will never happen as the majority are against it.

Like Indy ,Killy,you have to accept it .

Fair play to you OHL ✊🏾

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:45 - Feb 28 with 1121 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:42 - Feb 28 by trampie

Check out General Election results over the years, generally England votes Tory and Wales votes Labour.

As night follows day.

Wales is not England.

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:50 - Feb 28 with 1115 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:00 - Feb 28 by raynor94

Kilky always struggles to answer that one, more vote Tory than Plaid

The welsh socialust vote is split between Plaid and Welsh Labour.
The progressive vote in Wales dominates every time.

The Tory party never ever win in Wales.
For reference, see every welsh first minister since devolution.

This is a fact and simply unarguable.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:01 - Feb 28 with 1093 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:45 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

As night follows day.

Wales is not England.

Indeed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:17 - Mar 1 with 975 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:18 - Feb 28 by shingle

Look just take a look at all the footage of him on Youtube there are plenty out there even from his younger days all staged and pre arranged every single one of them , no doubt he is a big fan of Judo and is simply just another one of these wanna be but never will be dreamers, also guys who have achieved black belt status and compete at a decent level would treat your a Black belt is no big deal in Judo comment with disdain as soon as you said that it made me have doubts that you have ever competed, maybe a little organised grapple here and there but i would imagine that is your limit.

Of course it's all staged for the camera. They do structured training where you practise throws against a compliant opponent, then you move on to "randori" which is the equivalent of sparring.

For myself, i used to train with the Welsh squad going back in the 70s and 80s, and won a bronze in the British team championships young men's category. with the Neath club. I also trained at the Afan Lido and sometimes at the Samurai club in Swansea , under the well known Alan Petherbridge. We also took on the army in Chepstow and defeated them.

I'm not singing my own praises, but I know a bit about the sport and Putin has the techniques. He's getting on a bit now too.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:49 - Mar 1 with 964 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:50 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

He still did not answer why more Welsh vote for the Conservatives than PC.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:54 - Mar 1 with 963 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:50 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

Agree the dogmatic anti progress vote is spilt among Labour and PC that is why Wales performs so badly it is stuck in the past instead of embracing improvement investing in business, investing in infrastructure.

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:00 - Mar 1 with 953 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:49 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

He still did not answer why more Welsh vote for the Conservatives than PC.

Immigration, propaganda and media bias.

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:19 - Mar 1 with 895 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:00 - Mar 1 by trampie

You missed ballot rigging for a full house.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:22 - Mar 1 with 888 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:19 - Mar 1 by Treforys_Jack

You missed ballot rigging for a full house.

I'm not aware of that accusation in Welsh elections are you ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:22 - Mar 1 with 847 viewsshingle

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:05 - Feb 28 by A_Fans_Dad

If you had competed or taken a lot of interest in Judo you would know that a Black Belt 1st Dan is quite low on the scale of expertise, ie 7th on a scale of 16.
But a person of a black belt 1st dan can still say they "are a black belt".

Oh yes the two guys in my gym who are Dan grades and have explained to me obtaining a simple judo black belt is a piece of cake so that also explains as soon as i saw Putin perform even in his younger days that i immediately came to the conclusion that an average fit guy with decent hands would have little difficultly sorting him out and the reason for that going by what i have been told here is just having a black belt in judo is quite easy to achieve and does not mean much to lets say obtaining a BJJ black belt which is obviously a lot harder to get.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:34 - Mar 1 with 839 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:00 - Mar 1 by trampie

There's always propaganda eh. It couldn't possibly be because of Plaids manifesto's and the leadership?

Maybe it's because of Saville-Roberts "agenda" which she might have because she's not from "Gods country"?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024