Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153075 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:12 - Mar 7 with 1348 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:19 - Mar 7 by Gwyn737

Of course, a couple of dozen countries have waived visa requirements all together. Which is the compassionate thing to do.

They don't really know what compassion is, they are only doing this in case it looks good to the electorate. it's a vote winner.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:20 - Mar 7 with 1334 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:04 - Mar 7 by Boundy

One fact that some are missing on here is all those countries on the list with the exception of one is that they're all all intrinsically linked to Ukraine via the land mass , many neighbouring countries have open borders , we have a channel and controlled air space
Despite the usual criticism Vadym Prystaiko, Ukraine's ambassador to the UK, said that the visa process could be simplified, adding that any issues could be resolved later but right now the "maximum" number needed to be admitted.
He said any "bureaucratic nonsense" should be cleared away, although he said it was necessary to continue security checks.
But he said the UK was at the "forefront of the effort" to support Ukraine "

There are no excuses.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:45 - Mar 7 with 1305 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Germany and the Netherlands opposed the EU granting Ukraine membership status today...

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:54 - Mar 7 with 1285 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The Biden Family and Burisma

So who did Hunter Biden serve during his lucrative position earning upwards of $50,000 per month?

Burisma was founded in 2002 by oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, who was closely aligned to the now-exiled former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. Zlochevsky served as the minister of ecology and natural resources from July 2010 until April 2012 and then as deputy secretary for economic and social security until February 2014 when the notoriously pro-Russian Yanukovych was forced to flee to Moscow.

Soon after, Zlochevsky himself absconded when Ukraine’s prosecutor general put him on the country’s watch list and opened numerous probes into his practices and multitude of businesses, flanked by allegations of money laundering and tax evasion. Moreover, questions have long swirled as to how he granted licenses for the development of mineral deposit extraction during his government post.

“[Zlochevsky] was suspected of violations while providing gas production licenses and permits to his own companies,” Paraschiy explained, emphasizing that even after Biden’s tenure on the board, he “doubted that the image has changed.”

Ukrainian records, according to The Wall Street Journal, show that Burisma’s two main subsidiaries were awarded their exploration permits during Zlochevsky’s official reign. His assets were frozen in the U.K, but citing a lack of evidence produced by the Serious Fraud Office, the Central Criminal Court in London later discharged the order.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:55 - Mar 7 with 1297 viewsEbo

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:32 - Mar 7 by A_Fans_Dad

You forgot beating up, you must know that the UK police were beating up protestors?
As for the other countries I don't need to, you can google them for yourself.
I will give you a clue
Ottawa mounted police trample old lady
Ottowa police attack protestors
Macron police use water cannon & teargas
Australian police attack protestors
New Zealnd police attack protestors
UK police attack protestors
Capitol hill police kill protestors
Rosanne Boyland

To compare that temper tantrum in Canada and the one in Washington to what is now going on in the streets of Moscow is frankly absurd. Those brave people in Moscow could serve 15 years, some might never be seen again.

Compare that to a covidiot/conspiracy freak who is wetting their kecks over the fact they have to wear a mask to the shop. They won't get 15 years, they will get a fine for disrupting the peace, those Washington clowns will deservedly get their payback for their wrongdoings also.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:56 - Mar 7 with 1273 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:55 - Mar 7 by Ebo

To compare that temper tantrum in Canada and the one in Washington to what is now going on in the streets of Moscow is frankly absurd. Those brave people in Moscow could serve 15 years, some might never be seen again.

Compare that to a covidiot/conspiracy freak who is wetting their kecks over the fact they have to wear a mask to the shop. They won't get 15 years, they will get a fine for disrupting the peace, those Washington clowns will deservedly get their payback for their wrongdoings also.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10019529/amp/Sh

And some lucky to be alive of course…
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 23:57]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:48 - Mar 8 with 1258 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:55 - Mar 7 by Ebo

Come on Mr Ebo. Arresting both is wrong, albeit on different scales. Nobody should get arrested, jailed or fined for protesting in a peaceful manner anywhere. Whether it’s a forty quid fine or a fifteen year prison term both should be utterly condemned.
Russia invade Ukraine on 01:16 - Mar 8 with 1245 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:48 - Mar 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Come on Mr Ebo. Arresting both is wrong, albeit on different scales. Nobody should get arrested, jailed or fined for protesting in a peaceful manner anywhere. Whether it’s a forty quid fine or a fifteen year prison term both should be utterly condemned.

Correct, nobody should be excusing fascism.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:31 - Mar 8 with 1189 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:20 - Mar 7 by Kilkennyjack

There are no excuses.

Obviously you know better than the Ukrainian Ambassador then.

The UK is at the forefront in helping Ukraine but that is not good enough for you.

Myself and my wife has discussed this, if a Ukrainian family needed somewhere to stay, we'd try to help so I hope you will say the same, being such an ethically and morally good person.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:05 - Mar 8 with 1156 viewsA_Fans_Dad

My question is why are visas required beforehand when they are War Refugees?
If illegal immigrants crossing the chanel can come here and apply for a visa after the event, surely Ukranian Refugees should be allowed to come her and request asylum?
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:09 - Mar 8 with 1156 viewsSTID2017

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:05 - Mar 8 by A_Fans_Dad

If illegal immigrants crossing the chanel can come here and apply for a visa after the event, surely Ukranian Refugees should be allowed to come her and request asylum?

Totally agree
No way thet should be delayed getting to safety

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:49 - Mar 8 with 1128 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:05 - Mar 8 by A_Fans_Dad

You are dead right. If anyone gets here and proves they are Ukrainian nobody would wat them turned away.

We should open camps in the countries on Ukraine's Western borders where people wishing to come here can go for safe haven and to be brought here legally.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:38 - Mar 8 with 1117 viewsKilkennyjack

The UK govt should resign over this failure.

I have no words.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:45 - Mar 8 with 1111 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:31 - Mar 8 by Catullus

Obviously you know better than the Ukrainian Ambassador then.

The UK is at the forefront in helping Ukraine but that is not good enough for you.

Myself and my wife has discussed this, if a Ukrainian family needed somewhere to stay, we'd try to help so I hope you will say the same, being such an ethically and morally good person.

Good for you and your wife.

I dont think you are unique though - and very many of us would do exactly the same if that help was needed. Thats what working class people will do.

I dont believe for one minute that UK govt is at the forefront of anything useful, we are playing a fairly minor role.

They found the time to do this though …

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:48 - Mar 8 with 1105 viewsonehunglow

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:48 - Mar 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Ego is reacting as all communists are
They are being justifiably vilified and will be ostracised when this is over.
We can rejoice when Putin is beaten,humiliated,isolated as indeed will be Russia, a filthy, violent and cruel land some of our people actually support and always have done. We had Oxbridge Dons willing to sell our country and it’s people and see many killed .
They emigrated east ..the only people to do so when most were seeking freedom the thecWest,the capitalist lands that Ebo hates but where lives .
Massive hypocrisy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:49 - Mar 8 with 1106 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:38 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

I have no words.

perhaps I can fill in the gaps for you

" A Home Office official here in Rzezsow has told us the problem is they aren’t the landlords of the building, and they’re trying to persuade the building owner to allow more people in. But currently they’re refusing ".

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:16 - Mar 8 with 1073 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Zelensky, speaking to ABC News (USA);

"I have cooled down on NATO. NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine."

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:09 - Mar 8 with 1050 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:45 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

I dont think you are unique though - and very many of us would do exactly the same if that help was needed. Thats what working class people will do.

I dont believe for one minute that UK govt is at the forefront of anything useful, we are playing a fairly minor role.

Zelensky doesn't agree...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1577456/ukraine-zelensky-boris-johnson-comm

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:09 - Mar 8 with 997 viewsDJack

Ooops!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-elections-le-pen-putin-b2

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 06:25 - Mar 9 with 958 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:38 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

I have no words.

Do go away little man the UK government is supporting Ukraine with weapons, aid and some of the toughest sanctions in the World against the Russians . The EU including the idiot Macron have as usual be slow to recognise the Russian threat but are at last imposing sanctions following the UK lead. Even Germany at last has supplied weapons to help the Ukrainians.

No doubt our civil servants have been useless in granting visa but that is the trouble with our civil servants they never put themselves to any trouble to help anyone you.only have to look at the pandemic response of the DVLA, passport office and DWP to see how useless our civil servants are.

The UK government have been outstanding so far in helping Ukraine. Only Putin and his supporters would want to see the UK government resign.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:34 - Mar 9 with 900 viewsKeithHaynes

Children’s hospital in Ukraine shelled and it was full.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:49 - Mar 9 with 888 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:45 - Mar 8 by Kilkennyjack

Neatly sidestepping answering the question there Kilky and again demonstrating you think you know better than the Ukrainian Ambassador.

Now let me think, if I want to know something about what Westminster is doing to help Ukraine should I take Kilky's word for it or the Ukraine's Ambassador, hmmm, tough one that

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:58 - Mar 9 with 887 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:09 - Mar 8 by DJack

Ooops!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-elections-le-pen-putin-b2

I brought this up before when I was pointing out that Putin was very cosy with right wing politicians and re the Neo Nazi's in Russia, in response to Controversial's view that Putin invaded because of the neo's when he has more neo's in Russia than there are in Ukraine.

Le pen must be feeling quite sick about all this.

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:00 - Mar 9 with 885 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:09 - Mar 8 by DJack

Ooops!

God he is a short arse , dangerous but still short

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:31 - Mar 9 with 857 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson mean spirited, slow, and full of bull.

Worst PM ever 🇬🇧

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024