Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 150896 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:37 - Apr 3 with 1499 viewsProfessor

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:23 - Apr 3 by Boundy

Sorry if this offends but more offensive is that some on here a try to defend Russia actions by deflection and whataboutery

Not me.
I have friends from both countries. I’ve been to Kyiv. Ukrainians are no angels. But this is the action of a megalomaniac dictatorship equal to Stalin or Hitler’s. Some people here need to look in the mirror long and hard and see what they are supporting. No excuses.
Russia invade Ukraine on 03:04 - Apr 4 with 1468 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:23 - Apr 3 by Boundy

Sorry if this offends but more offensive is that some on here a try to defend Russia actions by deflection and whataboutery

We need to stop hiding from this kind of atrocity as it actualy protects nobodys sensibilities. Unless we can fully understand what is happening in the world we cannot act appropriately. Pretending it doesn't happen to protect the young/sensitive only makes them more likely to be victims later in life.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:36 - Apr 4 with 1428 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:58 - Apr 3 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There’s a video going round of Russian soldiers gang raping a 15 year old girl.

This horror needs to end.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:09 - Apr 4 with 1414 viewsshingle

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:37 - Apr 3 by Professor

Not me.
I have friends from both countries. I’ve been to Kyiv. Ukrainians are no angels. But this is the action of a megalomaniac dictatorship equal to Stalin or Hitler’s. Some people here need to look in the mirror long and hard and see what they are supporting. No excuses.

Agree, you can understand the German people under Hitler believing the propaganda due to not having any media outlets to prove otherwise but the Russian people under Putin what is the matter with these fools letting themselves be suppressed and believing everything this scumbag regime tell them, even when it is explained to them by there own children many of whom actually live in the Ukraine what is really going on they still refuse to believe it they just sit back and watch there clueless 18 to 20 year olds sent to another country to die in there thousands, what an absolute race of uneducated idiots.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:59 - Apr 6 with 1270 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the Russian retreat from Kyev. There battered and defeated army have limped across the border into Belarus. It could take these units several months to recover and become battle ready. Hopefully the Ukraine army around Kyiev can now reinforce their units in Eastern Ukraine especially if the Western countries can continue to supply them with the necessary weapons.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:04 - Apr 7 with 1230 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:04 - Apr 4 by DJack

We need to stop hiding from this kind of atrocity as it actualy protects nobodys sensibilities. Unless we can fully understand what is happening in the world we cannot act appropriately. Pretending it doesn't happen to protect the young/sensitive only makes them more likely to be victims later in life.

Why have the bodies been left like that for weeks and not buried?
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:43 - Apr 7 with 1213 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:04 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

Duh , honestly . The bodies had been left lying during the Russian occupation, ( as shown in satellite images ) , I suppose those brave Russians would have allowed that act of humanity in allowing their burial to any one foolish enough to try without killing them , they now sadly form part of the evidence being collated to ascertain whether there were war crimes committed, that includes the mass graves which have been found . The Russians are too dull to try and hide the evidence, then again what do you expect from an undisciplined rabble, masquerading as a modern day army

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:39 - Apr 7 with 1203 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:04 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

It’s a long established technique to leave bodies on display as a warning to others.
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:01 - Apr 7 with 1186 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:39 - Apr 7 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s a long established technique to leave bodies on display as a warning to others.

Like Vlad the Impaler in the 1400s you mean ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:44 - Apr 7 with 1174 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:43 - Apr 7 by Boundy

Duh , honestly . The bodies had been left lying during the Russian occupation, ( as shown in satellite images ) , I suppose those brave Russians would have allowed that act of humanity in allowing their burial to any one foolish enough to try without killing them , they now sadly form part of the evidence being collated to ascertain whether there were war crimes committed, that includes the mass graves which have been found . The Russians are too dull to try and hide the evidence, then again what do you expect from an undisciplined rabble, masquerading as a modern day army

Bodies are collected during wartime and buried.They are not left weeks on display.Armies collect them during lulls in fighting and either bury them or take them to places of storage.There is something not right about this
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:51 - Apr 7 with 1155 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:44 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

Bodies are collected during wartime and buried.They are not left weeks on display.Armies collect them during lulls in fighting and either bury them or take them to places of storage.There is something not right about this

I'll tell what not right about this , they shouldn't have died .

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:03 - Apr 7 with 1153 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:51 - Apr 7 by Boundy

I'll tell what not right about this , they shouldn't have died .

Nobody should have died in ww2 either
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Apr 7 with 1140 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:44 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

Real soliders don't shoot innocent men, women and children in cold blood whilst going about their daily lives. Some of whom had their hands tied behind their backs.

Do you serioulsy think someone who did that would be bothered about given them a decent burial?

There's an awful lot not right about this. Including yourself.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Apr 7 with 1140 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:03 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

Nobody should have died in ww2 either

Really . So in your warped mind, you think that everything happening today is linked to WW2 and somehow justifies events happening today .

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:20 - Apr 7 with 1114 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Apr 7 by Scotia

Real soliders don't shoot innocent men, women and children in cold blood whilst going about their daily lives. Some of whom had their hands tied behind their backs.

Do you serioulsy think someone who did that would be bothered about given them a decent burial?

There's an awful lot not right about this. Including yourself.

i'm saying, the Ukranians should have collected the bodies and buried them, instead of letting them just rot in the street for 2 weeks, or the dogs to eat them The Russians had long gone by then. It's not like it was in a remote area, it was in a town
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:43 - Apr 7 with 1102 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:20 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

i'm saying, the Ukranians should have collected the bodies and buried them, instead of letting them just rot in the street for 2 weeks, or the dogs to eat them The Russians had long gone by then. It's not like it was in a remote area, it was in a town

The Russian defence ministry claims they left Bucha on March 30th. The bodies were found during the first few days of April.

Do you really think that the Ukrainians should have buried the bodies and pretend that this massacre didn't happen?
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:47 - Apr 7 with 1092 viewsWingstandwood

Candid admission of heavy losses from a Russian of standing you would least expect that information to come from! It does rather look that prior training methodology and tactics bestowed upon Ukrainians by U.S/U.K has been extremely helpful along with arms supplies. Add to that "intelligence" and vital information gained via eavesdropping and satellite surveillance.

It looks like the Ukrainians are very effective at using 'Partisan' warfare/tactics in a war of attrition. The losses add up day in day out, week in week out, month in month out! It's relentless!

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-putins-spokesman-denies-war-crimes-but-ad

Argus!

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:37 - Apr 7 with 1057 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:20 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

The Russians threatened the people with shooting if they went near the bodies or if they tried to search the rubble, of damaged builidings, looking for dead/survivors.

There are many accounts of this on Twitter and reddit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:55 - Apr 7 with 1037 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:37 - Apr 7 by DJack

The Russians threatened the people with shooting if they went near the bodies or if they tried to search the rubble, of damaged builidings, looking for dead/survivors.

There are many accounts of this on Twitter and reddit.

Nonsense, why would they do that, why would they want to leave evidence of their alleged crimes?
Russia invade Ukraine on 08:29 - Apr 8 with 1002 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:55 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

Nonsense, why would they do that, why would they want to leave evidence of their alleged crimes?

Trouble is their retreating army has left all the evidence behind them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:18 - Apr 8 with 991 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:55 - Apr 7 by controversial_jack

Do you seriously think they expected this evidence to be found?

For it to be found they'd have to retreat, to retreat they'd have to lose. So do you think the Russian army expected to lose?
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - Apr 8 with 984 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:18 - Apr 8 by Scotia

Do you seriously think they expected this evidence to be found?

For it to be found they'd have to retreat, to retreat they'd have to lose. So do you think the Russian army expected to lose?

The Ukranians should have collected the bodies. There was a report of one woman being shot om march 6th and the image of her body taken on April 2nd. Her body had been left in the street for almost a month I've never thought of myself as being an investigator or a detective, but this is so obviously staged for the cameras
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:28 - Apr 8 with 977 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - Apr 8 by controversial_jack

The Ukranians should have collected the bodies. There was a report of one woman being shot om march 6th and the image of her body taken on April 2nd. Her body had been left in the street for almost a month I've never thought of myself as being an investigator or a detective, but this is so obviously staged for the cameras

If this woman was shot on March the 6th the Russians had nearly a month to give her a humane and dignified burial. Why should this war crime not be shown to the world?
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:44 - Apr 8 with 937 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - Apr 8 by controversial_jack

“Staged for the cameras”???

Are you suggesting this woman agreed to be shot dead and left in the street for a month as it would provide a good photo opportunity?
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:58 - Apr 8 with 932 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:44 - Apr 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

“Staged for the cameras”???

Are you suggesting this woman agreed to be shot dead and left in the street for a month as it would provide a good photo opportunity?

I cannnot understand how anyone can look at those photos and think those bodies had actually been laying there for "weeks".
Do you know what happens to a body after a few days of being left in the open with starving rats, cats, dogs, foxes and carrion birds?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024