Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 151177 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:29 - Apr 8 with 1391 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:58 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

I cannnot understand how anyone can look at those photos and think those bodies had actually been laying there for "weeks".
Do you know what happens to a body after a few days of being left in the open with starving rats, cats, dogs, foxes and carrion birds?

Animals won’t go anywhere near with a heavy human presence, guns being fired, bombs going off.
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:47 - Apr 8 with 1370 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:29 - Apr 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Animals won’t go anywhere near with a heavy human presence, guns being fired, bombs going off.

That could only apply to wild animals.
But even they would do at at night.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:13 - Apr 8 with 1344 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:47 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

That could only apply to wild animals.
But even they would do at at night.

I've seen several photos of bodies in a pool of fluid and one close up of a human hand without finger nails. They looked as if they'd been dead a while, it wasn't nice.

Don't forget too that Kyiv in March is a similar temperature to a domestic fridge.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - Apr 8 with 1336 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:13 - Apr 8 by Scotia

I've seen several photos of bodies in a pool of fluid and one close up of a human hand without finger nails. They looked as if they'd been dead a while, it wasn't nice.

Don't forget too that Kyiv in March is a similar temperature to a domestic fridge.

Do you believe the satellite images showing the bodies on March 11?
If you do read this information and then tell me if you still do.
https://southfront.org/more-evidence-more-doubts-about-bucha-massacre/

I am sure you will find some excuse to not believe their information.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:07 - Apr 8 with 1325 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What is wrong with these images of the latest Russian attrocity at Kramatorsk's station

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10699187/Thirty-dead-100-wounded-Russia
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:23 - Apr 8 with 1321 viewsProfessor

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you believe the satellite images showing the bodies on March 11?
If you do read this information and then tell me if you still do.
https://southfront.org/more-evidence-more-doubts-about-bucha-massacre/

I am sure you will find some excuse to not believe their information.

You do know South Front is a Russian misinformation operation with roots in the Kremlin?

Whilst there is a lot of Ukrainian misinformation and propaganda, that civilians have been brutally targeted is well accepted.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:27 - Apr 8 with 1319 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:23 - Apr 8 by Professor

You do know South Front is a Russian misinformation operation with roots in the Kremlin?

Whilst there is a lot of Ukrainian misinformation and propaganda, that civilians have been brutally targeted is well accepted.

Look at the latest "train Station" information in the daily fail and tell me what is wrong with it.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:29 - Apr 8 with 1314 viewsProfessor

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:27 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Look at the latest "train Station" information in the daily fail and tell me what is wrong with it.

I frankly never believe a word in the Mail.

What I do know is you and others are apologists for murderers.
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:30 - Apr 8 with 1314 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:23 - Apr 8 by Professor

It suits his argument so no further thought is required. It's obviously true.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 1301 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:30 - Apr 8 by Scotia

It suits his argument so no further thought is required. It's obviously true.

And it suits your argument so it can't be true.
So I will ask you, what is wrong with the photos of the railway station, supplied by Ukraine to the Daily Mail?
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:02 - Apr 8 with 1293 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:47 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

And it suits your argument so it can't be true.
So I will ask you, what is wrong with the photos of the railway station, supplied by Ukraine to the Daily Mail?

I haven't seen the Daily Mail. Never read it.

Did you realise that you posted a link to a Kremlin backed publication?
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 1288 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:02 - Apr 8 by Scotia

I haven't seen the Daily Mail. Never read it.

Did you realise that you posted a link to a Kremlin backed publication?

So what, do you realise you are quoting Zelensky propaganda.
Why don't you look at the link I supplied, I am sure other media have exactly the same photos.
Yes the Guardian has them as well, I am sure that is more to your taste.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:32 - Apr 8 with 1281 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:11 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you look at the link I supplied, I am sure other media have exactly the same photos.

It is Russian propaganda? According to the Russians they have not attacked any civilians buildings, any hospitals, any schools, killed any civilians not executed any civilians.

This is despite all the evidence provided by news media and TV pictures from 10s of different countries. Even the United Nations has kicked Russia off the Human rights Committee for their war crimes .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:01 - Apr 8 with 1269 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:11 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

I'm not quoting anything or anyone.

A station has been bombed at a time that refugees were trying to escape. Why would Ukraine do that to themselves?

You do realise every piece of military action is being observed. If Ukraine had bombed themselves the Russians could easily prove it.

Ps. I don't read the Guardian either. What do you think these photos show?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 18:05]
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:03 - Apr 8 with 1268 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:32 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

It is Russian propaganda? According to the Russians they have not attacked any civilians buildings, any hospitals, any schools, killed any civilians not executed any civilians.

This is despite all the evidence provided by news media and TV pictures from 10s of different countries. Even the United Nations has kicked Russia off the Human rights Committee for their war crimes .

The point seems to have been missed by Putin's apologists , Russia had no right to invade a sovereign in the first place , so all this nonsense being spouted by AFD . & CJ have have little or no bearing on reality nor can ever justify Putin's actions .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:00 - Apr 8 with 1234 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:01 - Apr 8 by Scotia

I'm not quoting anything or anyone.

A station has been bombed at a time that refugees were trying to escape. Why would Ukraine do that to themselves?

You do realise every piece of military action is being observed. If Ukraine had bombed themselves the Russians could easily prove it.

Ps. I don't read the Guardian either. What do you think these photos show?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 18:05]

It is not just the newspapers it is also the BBC news.
They just showed 4 burnt out cars destroyed by the missiles, according to the the BBC reporter.
The cars are parked the width of the footpath (maybe 10ft) from the front of the Station building which had 2 missile stikes in that area killing 50 people.
Just one minor problem, not one of the windows in that building is broken and yet the 4 cars were destroyed.
The 4 cars are what is known as window dressing, a shame that the windows aren't portraying the same story.
Very little of what is portrayed is as it seems.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:21 - Apr 8 with 1217 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:03 - Apr 8 by Boundy

The point seems to have been missed by Putin's apologists , Russia had no right to invade a sovereign in the first place , so all this nonsense being spouted by AFD . & CJ have have little or no bearing on reality nor can ever justify Putin's actions .

I am not a Putin apologist I am looking for the truth, which is not what we are being told.

Putin should not have invaded and from my first post I have questioned not only the invasion itself but also what he thought he could achieve.
I am also not trying to justify anything Russia has done.
I am questioning what is said has been done, much of which is distorted.
We have been lied to for years now by all of the media and especially by so called government experts.
Take the word being banded about by them all now, Russian Genocide, ie they are trying to destroy the Ukranian people in total, which is the meaning of "Genocide".

So do you agree that the Russians are trying to commit Genocide?
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:42 - Apr 8 with 1205 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:21 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not a Putin apologist I am looking for the truth, which is not what we are being told.

Putin should not have invaded and from my first post I have questioned not only the invasion itself but also what he thought he could achieve.
I am also not trying to justify anything Russia has done.
I am questioning what is said has been done, much of which is distorted.
We have been lied to for years now by all of the media and especially by so called government experts.
Take the word being banded about by them all now, Russian Genocide, ie they are trying to destroy the Ukranian people in total, which is the meaning of "Genocide".

So do you agree that the Russians are trying to commit Genocide?

Your last question , yes I do

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:17 - Apr 8 with 1180 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:42 - Apr 8 by Boundy

Your last question , yes I do

Thankyou.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:54 - Apr 8 with 1151 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - Apr 8 by controversial_jack

The Ukranians should have collected the bodies. There was a report of one woman being shot om march 6th and the image of her body taken on April 2nd. Her body had been left in the street for almost a month I've never thought of myself as being an investigator or a detective, but this is so obviously staged for the cameras

You’re having a mare. Fierce fighting between the Russians and Ukrainians the latter being heavily outnumbered and you say the Ukrainians should have collected the bodies! I’d agree with you in most cases, but given the atrocities being committed any sane Ukrainian person is going to be keeping their head down and not wanting to incur the wrath of the Russians while the heavily outnumbered Ukrainian military have their hands full trying to repel the Russian military.

Reports tonight that German intelligence intercepted messages whereby the Russians were discussing killing civilians. Wagner Group mercenaries also believed to be involved.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61028380
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:41 - Apr 8 with 1129 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:54 - Apr 8 by majorraglan

You’re having a mare. Fierce fighting between the Russians and Ukrainians the latter being heavily outnumbered and you say the Ukrainians should have collected the bodies! I’d agree with you in most cases, but given the atrocities being committed any sane Ukrainian person is going to be keeping their head down and not wanting to incur the wrath of the Russians while the heavily outnumbered Ukrainian military have their hands full trying to repel the Russian military.

Reports tonight that German intelligence intercepted messages whereby the Russians were discussing killing civilians. Wagner Group mercenaries also believed to be involved.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61028380

Whoever you are , you don't leave your dead bodies to rot in the street for a month. there are pauses in the fighting it could have been done then
Russia invade Ukraine on 01:32 - Apr 9 with 1109 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:41 - Apr 8 by controversial_jack

Whoever you are , you don't leave your dead bodies to rot in the street for a month. there are pauses in the fighting it could have been done then

Again, it has been repeatedly reported that the Russians would randomly start shooting at civilians. After being warned NOT to move bodies or dig through the rubble you are not going risk "random" being turned into "targeted".

Stop being a useful idiot.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:15 - Apr 9 with 1055 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well it seem certain that the Russian did just that killing civilians and leaving them were they fell. Their bodies were only given decent burials after the retreating Russian army had vacated the invaded Ukraine towns and the advancing Ukrainian army had made the places safe.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:28 - Apr 9 with 1050 viewsBoundy

By reading your posts I have to assume you've been in a few war zones ? where and when did you serve, no names ,no pack drill, just an overview will do

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:58 - Apr 9 with 1018 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:00 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

It is not just the newspapers it is also the BBC news.
They just showed 4 burnt out cars destroyed by the missiles, according to the the BBC reporter.
The cars are parked the width of the footpath (maybe 10ft) from the front of the Station building which had 2 missile stikes in that area killing 50 people.
Just one minor problem, not one of the windows in that building is broken and yet the 4 cars were destroyed.
The 4 cars are what is known as window dressing, a shame that the windows aren't portraying the same story.
Very little of what is portrayed is as it seems.

One thing is certain in war and that is nothing we're being told is completely accurate, but I genuinely believe the crux of it is accurate. That is what the evidence points to.

The Ukrainians aren't doing this to themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024