Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window 10:30 - Jan 30 with 10660 viewsKeithHaynes

Here’s hoping the talking will stop and the action starts. Russell Martin has hinted at late signings. But we all know one or two won’t fix it.

We have been talking for over a week to two players, one striker we approached two weeks ago seems a gonna. And of course the countless others we don’t know about.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:42 - Jan 30 with 3476 viewsguthrieintherain

How many are we after then Keith and are they likely to be first teamers my feeling is the zero incoming on fees is going to hit us.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:50 - Jan 30 with 3439 viewsonehunglow

Why let players go in the first place without them having replacement in situ

Basic stuff.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:56 - Jan 30 with 3433 viewsunion_jack

I think we are going to be very disappointed come Tuesday morning. No inside knowledge, just a feeling in my water.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:59 - Jan 30 with 3421 viewsgrabsplatter

We desperately need a left wingback
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:07 - Jan 30 with 3405 viewsCatullus

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:59 - Jan 30 by grabsplatter

We desperately need a left wingback

Maybe we desperately need a change in formation to better suit the squad we actually have got.

I'm thinking all this talk about transfers has been just that and we were never going to sign what we need because we don't have the cash to splash.

The Pato situation obviously hasn't helped. Martin has previously said that players/agents were contacting him and saying they wanted to come here, well then, where are they? Was that just more BS?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:16 - Jan 30 with 3374 viewsmax936

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:07 - Jan 30 by Catullus

Maybe we desperately need a change in formation to better suit the squad we actually have got.

I'm thinking all this talk about transfers has been just that and we were never going to sign what we need because we don't have the cash to splash.

The Pato situation obviously hasn't helped. Martin has previously said that players/agents were contacting him and saying they wanted to come here, well then, where are they? Was that just more BS?

Bullshit mixed in amongst some truth, I'd imagine, at the end of the day if the clubs decision makers won't sanction the deals, he's snookered.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:23 - Jan 30 with 3327 viewsonehunglow

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:07 - Jan 30 by Catullus

I honestly feel a new manager would at once bin the 3 at the back nonsense and intall Cabango at CH extending his contract at the same time.

Bennett could play purely a a stopper with Nuaghton and Manning fullbacks

Midfield of Ntcham Downes Walsh / Christie

Piroe and Wolf

would be better

Also forget the goalkeeper playing like a Beckenbauer

Grimes is THE player to offload. Most cant see it.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:33 - Jan 30 with 3309 viewsraynor94

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:50 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Why let players go in the first place without them having replacement in situ

Basic stuff.

Because of the wage bill, people have to go out to get people in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:37 - Jan 30 with 3272 viewsonehunglow

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:33 - Jan 30 by raynor94

in situ maybe wrong phrase;lined up better.
Steamy Windows

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:56 - Jan 30 with 3236 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:56 - Jan 30 by union_jack

I think we are going to be very disappointed come Tuesday morning. No inside knowledge, just a feeling in my water.

The normal moan from fans is Swansea will not sign anyone until someone has left the building. One senses things are being done differently these days possibly because of the presence of a head of Football. Mr Allen.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:59 - Jan 30 with 3226 viewsdobjack2

Players may fancy the style of football but in the end it's all down to what wages we will pay and the length of contract.

It's why we are more likely to get hungry players from lower divisions rather than established players from the top two divisions.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:05 - Jan 30 with 3205 viewsgrabsplatter

If we don't sign a left wingback he absolutely should change to a back 4.
We haven't got the players to effectively play the current formation
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:12 - Jan 30 with 3165 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 10:42 - Jan 30 by guthrieintherain

How many are we after then Keith and are they likely to be first teamers my feeling is the zero incoming on fees is going to hit us.

It’s definitely two. That’s all I know. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:14 - Jan 30 with 3159 viewsyatesie3

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 11:33 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Haven't 9 already left?
How many more need to go before someone comes in?
As if the squad isn't already bare!!
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:22 - Jan 30 with 3141 viewsjohnlangy

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:14 - Jan 30 by yatesie3

Haven't 9 already left?
How many more need to go before someone comes in?
As if the squad isn't already bare!!

Just what I was about to say. I know some of them are loans so we may be still paying some wages but the three that have come in can't surely have wiped out all the wage savings. Unless we paid a fairly large loan amount for Wolf ?
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:27 - Jan 30 with 3115 viewsBadlands

If we'd a competent striker we would have drawn the game yesterday.
If we had replaced Grimes with a stronger personality and slightly more attacking mindset we might have won the game.
If Martin had realised he need to prepare the team to be ready to play all out from the whistle we would not have been two down so easily.
The system works when the midfield wakes up even with poor front line.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:28 - Jan 30 with 3096 viewsonehunglow

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:27 - Jan 30 by Badlands

If we'd a competent striker we would have drawn the game yesterday.
If we had replaced Grimes with a stronger personality and slightly more attacking mindset we might have won the game.
If Martin had realised he need to prepare the team to be ready to play all out from the whistle we would not have been two down so easily.
The system works when the midfield wakes up even with poor front line.

If.
I blame Telly Savalas

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 3094 viewsjasper_T

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:22 - Jan 30 by johnlangy

Just what I was about to say. I know some of them are loans so we may be still paying some wages but the three that have come in can't surely have wiped out all the wage savings. Unless we paid a fairly large loan amount for Wolf ?

Wolf's on a fortune at his club, and we'll surely be paying a significant part of it. He'll be costing more than we're saving with all the loans out combined, I know Lincoln are only chipping in half of Cullen and Whittaker's wages.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:54 - Jan 30 with 3043 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:34 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

Wolf's on a fortune at his club, and we'll surely be paying a significant part of it. He'll be costing more than we're saving with all the loans out combined, I know Lincoln are only chipping in half of Cullen and Whittaker's wages.

A pointless signing considering our position in the league.

Would have preferred a player from a lower league than an expensive loan.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 13:14 - Jan 30 with 2997 viewsTreforys_Jack

Change the bloody formation.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 13:31 - Jan 30 with 2929 viewsonehunglow

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:34 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

It shows ,Im afraid,how badly we are run.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 13:40 - Jan 30 with 2913 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 13:31 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

It shows ,Im afraid,how badly we are run.

Swansea city are currently balancing the books and on paper should be competitive.
There are no debts.

Stoke are £180m out of pocket and been alongside Swansea for a few seasons. Middlesboro owe the their owner in excess of £100m. Bolton, Wigan and Derby went into administration and Sunderland defaulted on massive debts. Reading are in trouble.

Swansea is not badly run.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 13:53 - Jan 30 with 2857 viewsonehunglow

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 13:40 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea city are currently balancing the books and on paper should be competitive.
There are no debts.

Stoke are £180m out of pocket and been alongside Swansea for a few seasons. Middlesboro owe the their owner in excess of £100m. Bolton, Wigan and Derby went into administration and Sunderland defaulted on massive debts. Reading are in trouble.

We are.
If you have ambition that is.

We are bringing in waifs and strays who are ineffectual.

We are not building anything at all

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 14:01 - Jan 30 with 2828 viewsBillyChong

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 13:40 - Jan 30 by ReslovenSwan1

There are no debts.

The loan note is currently a debt
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 14:02 - Jan 30 with 2818 viewspete

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 12:12 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

It’s definitely two. That’s all I know. 👍

more than 2 needed more like 4 or 5 but thats our owners true to form am sorry to say
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024