Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet on here 18:36 - Feb 13 with 2830 viewspencoedjack

Match day thread pretty short

we won 👍
Quiet on here on 18:40 - Feb 13 with 1762 viewsKeithHaynes

Ahead if it’s normal numbers, but maybe Builth etc have been arrested 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Quiet on here on 18:48 - Feb 13 with 1745 viewsBadlands

So many fans are only interested in moaning. They are crying into their beer that we won.
Yet again the player ratings are a total 'kin' joke.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Quiet on here on 18:50 - Feb 13 with 1724 viewsbuilthjack

Quiet on here on 18:40 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

Ahead if it’s normal numbers, but maybe Builth etc have been arrested 😂

Builth has just got home Keithy.
It's quiet cos some beauts on here like to criticise when we lose. They are always quiet when we win.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Quiet on here on 19:06 - Feb 13 with 1699 viewsBoundy

Some even miss the game ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Quiet on here on 19:09 - Feb 13 with 1693 viewsjasper_T

Win, lose or draw there will always be an "I told you so" thread having a go at others.

Keep fighting the good fight or whatever.
Quiet on here on 20:06 - Feb 13 with 1599 viewsvetchonian

we won people are always happier then..as I said due a a prior family commitment unable to be at the game,watch on a screen or listen..pleased we won scored 3 goals...onwards and upwards had I been there might make more comments but a happy bunny with the result

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Quiet on here on 21:57 - Feb 13 with 1468 viewsSTID2017

Good result today.
Lots we could pick holes in but after.Tuesday they bounced back well in the end.
Would have been easy to crumble after their goal.
Credit where it is due to RM and the team

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Quiet on here on 01:03 - Feb 14 with 1423 viewsDr_Parnassus

Surely people know why this is the case, so weird when people take normal situations and turn them into a stick to beat others with.

When we win, we have two groups of happy supporters, not a great deal to debate if everyone is in agreement and happy.

When we lose, we have one group of supporters that are unhappy (especially after the season we have had thus far) and another group of supporters pretending to be happy or at best ignoring the negative points to remain upbeat.

Hence the busy board, lots of debates and discussions on how we can improve. It’s been the same forever and will not change. Simply common sense.

We expected to win, and did. Not a great deal to debate really. Everyone satisfied with the result.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Quiet on here on 09:44 - Feb 14 with 1309 viewsonehunglow

When we win,like all fans,we simply bask in the glory.
When we lose,we ask questions as we want that glory.
Question is why we are so prone to infighting over that which we all love.
That applies to armchair,high chair or garden bench fans as much as Row 5 West Stand

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Quiet on here on 09:48 - Feb 14 with 1310 viewsvetchonian

Quiet on here on 18:50 - Feb 13 by builthjack

Builth has just got home Keithy.
It's quiet cos some beauts on here like to criticise when we lose. They are always quiet when we win.

not so much to criticise when we win

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Quiet on here on 09:49 - Feb 14 with 1311 viewsmagicdaps10

Quiet on here on 09:44 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

When we win,like all fans,we simply bask in the glory.
When we lose,we ask questions as we want that glory.
Question is why we are so prone to infighting over that which we all love.
That applies to armchair,high chair or garden bench fans as much as Row 5 West Stand

Because people don't like to be or admit they are wrong.

Some even try to highlight others are wrong to mask their mistakes or wrong doing.

That's just a general.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Quiet on here on 09:51 - Feb 14 with 1304 viewsDr_Parnassus

Quiet on here on 09:49 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

Some even try to highlight others are wrong to mask their mistakes or wrong doing.

That's just a general.

Wrong about what?

Didn’t everyone predict we would beat Bristol City?

Quiet on here on 10:02 - Feb 14 with 1292 viewsonehunglow

Quiet on here on 09:49 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

That's just a general.

People like me don’t have a problem with that.
In life ,we are wrong as much as right.
It’s admirable not to gloat if proven correct.,mainly as the next time,you might be wrong.

People looking to find fault with other fans have a real issue in their lives . It articulates something that is wrong deeply in the soul.

I do not like Martin, I don’t really trust him either .

If he proves to be an effective successful manager then I will be pleased until the next manager takes over .

Every fan should want the best and be never satisfied completely .

Quiet on here on 10:06 - Feb 14 with 1296 viewsmagicdaps10

Quiet on here on 10:02 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

It’s admirable not to gloat if proven correct.,mainly as the next time,you might be wrong.

People looking to find fault with other fans have a real issue in their lives . It articulates something that is wrong deeply in the soul.

If he proves to be an effective successful manager then I will be pleased until the next manager takes over .

Can't argue with that post, it's a decent post.

Every person has their own choice and all behaviours differ so I don't agree all fans should do as you just typed at the end though, most notably about the satisfying point.

Aside from that, you make some very good points there.

Quiet on here on 10:08 - Feb 14 with 1288 viewsDr_Parnassus

Quiet on here on 10:02 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

Indeed, if he does well then people will want him here. If he doesn’t then they won’t.

It’s not rocket science.

Quiet on here on 10:26 - Feb 14 with 1273 viewsonehunglow

Quiet on here on 10:08 - Feb 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed, if he does well then people will want him here. If he doesn’t then they won’t.

It’s not rocket science.

I’m a simple soul to be truthful.
I cannot believe what is and has been posted regarding Russ.
It’s our buddy club not his. He is merely temporary custodian .
Too right he d better get it correct .
Fans should never accept second best ,if possible .

It hurts to see fans turning on each other

Quiet on here on 10:44 - Feb 14 with 1267 viewsswan65split

I'm Quiet as I've ha d a slightly stressful weekend with a couple of hospital visits, managed the game though, happy with the win , that I thought we would draw!

There's still work to do, errors are still there, maybe when the weather breaks we may see more of the slick passing that popped its head.
Happy for Piroe and Michael, he deserved that hes put a shift in and tried hard the last few games.

I agree with Martins comments below.
"I thought we started the game well and then there were a few sloppy moments - we had a bit of a lack of confidence from Tuesday.

"Every good moment they had we gave to them I think. We concede a goal from a mistake.

"It was a tough position to be in. We spoke about it half-time, trying to be the team we want to be and show real courage. They did that in the second half. I'm extremely proud of them. It's been a tough week, personally and professionally.

"We have an unwavering belief and trust in what we want to do. We understand where we're at in the transition."
Quiet on here on 17:26 - Feb 14 with 1152 viewsunion_jack

Quiet on here on 01:03 - Feb 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Surely people know why this is the case, so weird when people take normal situations and turn them into a stick to beat others with.

When we win, we have two groups of happy supporters, not a great deal to debate if everyone is in agreement and happy.

When we lose, we have one group of supporters that are unhappy (especially after the season we have had thus far) and another group of supporters pretending to be happy or at best ignoring the negative points to remain upbeat.

Hence the busy board, lots of debates and discussions on how we can improve. It’s been the same forever and will not change. Simply common sense.

We expected to win, and did. Not a great deal to debate really. Everyone satisfied with the result.

And replicated across the football forum communities world wide. We are no exception.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Quiet on here on 17:51 - Feb 14 with 1124 viewsmagicdaps10

Quiet on here on 10:44 - Feb 14 by swan65split

I'm Quiet as I've ha d a slightly stressful weekend with a couple of hospital visits, managed the game though, happy with the win , that I thought we would draw!

There's still work to do, errors are still there, maybe when the weather breaks we may see more of the slick passing that popped its head.
Happy for Piroe and Michael, he deserved that hes put a shift in and tried hard the last few games.

"I thought we started the game well and then there were a few sloppy moments - we had a bit of a lack of confidence from Tuesday.

"Every good moment they had we gave to them I think. We concede a goal from a mistake.

"It was a tough position to be in. We spoke about it half-time, trying to be the team we want to be and show real courage. They did that in the second half. I'm extremely proud of them. It's been a tough week, personally and professionally.

"We have an unwavering belief and trust in what we want to do. We understand where we're at in the transition."

There were a few fans not expecting a win.

Glad you are honest even after the result and admitted you didn't expect a win, would have been easy to make claims after the game.

Much improved 2nd half.

Quiet on here on 18:06 - Feb 14 with 1106 viewsDr_Parnassus

Quiet on here on 17:26 - Feb 14 by union_jack

And replicated across the football forum communities world wide. We are no exception.

Correct, especially talking about expected wins. They are hardly going to set the place ablaze with discussion.

Even the happy clappers seem more interested in drawing a response from others as opposed to discussing the actual game. That’s football.

Quiet on here on 18:16 - Feb 14 with 1097 viewsMinesapint

Quiet on here on 10:44 - Feb 14 by swan65split

Football aside. Hope the hospital visits had positive outcomes.

👍
Quiet on here on 19:04 - Feb 14 with 1071 viewsswan65split

Quiet on here on 18:16 - Feb 14 by Minesapint

Football aside. Hope the hospital visits had positive outcomes.

👍

Thank You, it was worrying for a while, but just confirmed something we know of and eased the worry on the problem that the weekend brought

ATM its a case of possible similar visits till she ahs an operation.
Quiet on here on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 1042 viewsswan65split

Quiet on here on 17:51 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

There were a few fans not expecting a win.

Glad you are honest even after the result and admitted you didn't expect a win, would have been easy to make claims after the game.

Much improved 2nd half.

A poll on another site , showed a varied mix of the result.

performance overall was improved , and suffering from a confidence loss as well.

Its going to be a season of mixed results .frustrating at times but hey ho I survived the Gregg years.
Quiet on here on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 1031 viewsSTID2017

Quiet on here on 19:04 - Feb 14 by swan65split

Thank You, it was worrying for a while, but just confirmed something we know of and eased the worry on the problem that the weekend brought

ATM its a case of possible similar visits till she ahs an operation.

Hope she is okay mate.
You still running the Dubs thing BTW ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Quiet on here on 20:06 - Feb 14 with 1020 viewsmagicdaps10

Quiet on here on 19:29 - Feb 14 by swan65split

A poll on another site , showed a varied mix of the result.

performance overall was improved , and suffering from a confidence loss as well.

Its going to be a season of mixed results .frustrating at times but hey ho I survived the Gregg years.

Confidence is key, get that going as the 2nd half showed and then things can start going in the right direction.

Was always going to be a funny season, being a fan of the re election days will certainly give an idea where we are as a club and the transition that is in progress....as slow as it maybe, signs ate there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024