Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh tourism tax 11:41 - Apr 13 with 17940 viewsbritferry

What you think?

I think it will be a terrible idea, it will put people off coming here.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/tourism-boss-says-anti-english-236

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Welsh tourism tax on 18:53 - Apr 23 with 916 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Welsh tourism tax on 18:16 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

Wales calls the shots in Wales, its not that hard to understand.

Wales does not have to suck up for tourism at any price.
There is such a thing as bad business.

We should welcome anyone who comes into Wales and respects our welsh way if life and our country.

The tourist tax will make wales better for tourist through much needed investments.
This will generate more profitable tourism.
Its a cycle of activities that many countries already use successfully.

If the English or anyone else choose to take their ball home, then thats tough.
Better and more sustainable tourism for wales is more important than Brenda and Keith from Stoke picking Blackpool over Rhyl, or Skeggy over Newquay.
Brenda and Keith do not run Wales, and i think its long overdue that the realised this basic fact.

Fit in or ….go to Blackpool…..

You should be encouraging and helping your customers not insulting them and trying to fleece them.

Clearly you have never run a business.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh tourism tax on 19:00 - Apr 23 with 901 viewsLorax

We should welcome anyone who comes into Wales and respects our welsh way if life and our country.

The tourist tax will make wales better for tourist through much needed investments.

Better and more sustainable tourism for wales is more important than Brenda and Keith from Stoke picking Blackpool over Rhyl, or Skeggy over Newquay.
Brenda and Keith do not run Wales, and i think its long overdue that the realised this basic fact.

So you don't care if a lack of business means Welsh businesses close down and jobs are lost then?

You would let ideology and hatred ruin Welsh peoples lives?

Hoisted by your own poisonous petard there and it was a big
Welsh tourism tax on 19:57 - Apr 23 with 887 viewsWingstandwood

Welsh tourism tax on 18:53 - Apr 23 by felixstowe_jack

You should be encouraging and helping your customers not insulting them and trying to fleece them.

Clearly you have never run a business.

Same attitude displayed towards Welsh road infrastructure, no outrage at Wales being left decades behind! No concern whatsoever about a leading Welsh businessman's and other leading businesses' judgement that a vital Welsh route will at some stage have to be closed for major repairs in the future and the question what will happen then.

But hey we will have lots of mood music, romantic imagery, defiant songs and daydreaming that does not come with business acumen common sense and critical critical thinking skills. Welcome to the Cloud-Cuckoo-Land ruinous world of the lefty loon!

No concern about damage to the Welsh economy with its ability to trade and its ability to attract inward investment. No concern about Cardiff and rest of Wales bias.

You see it is more than bleeding bloody obvious that chaos, poverty and inequality is what these people actually want. Keep the people poor to stop them from becoming aspirational, ambitious and richer because that may change their voting habits.

Argus!

Welsh tourism tax on 23:18 - Apr 23 with 851 viewsWhiterockin

Or the lake district which is just as nice as wales..
Welsh tourism tax on 11:35 - Apr 24 with 820 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh tourism tax on 23:18 - Apr 23 by Whiterockin

Or the lake district which is just as nice as wales..

I really hope Brenda and Keith enjoy it there.

Of course, Cumbria is also welsh, but thats for another day.

Welsh people call the shots in Wales, i know that’s difficult for some to understand.

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh tourism tax on 19:00 - Apr 24 with 792 viewsLorax

Welsh tourism tax on 11:35 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Welsh people call the shots in Wales, i know that’s difficult for some to understand.

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Actually Cumbria id British and us Welsh people are of course the original British. Inthis modern world though, Cumbria is English, that seems very difficult for you to understand.

The Senedd calls the shots in devolved areas but not in non devolved areas. That also seems very difficult for you to understand.
Welsh tourism tax on 20:00 - Apr 24 with 767 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh tourism tax on 19:00 - Apr 24 by Lorax

Actually Cumbria id British and us Welsh people are of course the original British. Inthis modern world though, Cumbria is English, that seems very difficult for you to understand.

The Senedd calls the shots in devolved areas but not in non devolved areas. That also seems very difficult for you to understand.

Not true, Britain is not a nation.

Cornwall (Kernow) and Cumbria were both celtic lands with languages from the same language family as Cymraeg. Now English.

Likewise Brittany. Now France.

I know new information this will hurt you head.

Is tourism devolved then ? 🤡

Welsh tourism tax on 20:08 - Apr 24 with 763 viewsunion_jack

Welsh tourism tax on 20:00 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Cornwall (Kernow) and Cumbria were both celtic lands with languages from the same language family as Cymraeg. Now English.

How far in the past do you actually live?😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh tourism tax on 20:17 - Apr 24 with 743 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh tourism tax on 20:08 - Apr 24 by union_jack

It's the same basic thinking as the Nazis. Kilks and your average pigsh*t thick skinhead have broadly similar thought processes.

Some mythical belief that their heritage is somehow pure and especially valuable, when the obvious truth is of course than in an island as small as Great Britain their bloodline is undoubtedly as muddy as a 70's football pitch.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 20:19]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh tourism tax on 20:25 - Apr 24 with 734 viewsTreforys_Jack

Welsh tourism tax on 20:08 - Apr 24 by union_jack

Welsh tourism tax on 20:26 - Apr 24 with 732 viewsTreforys_Jack

Welsh tourism tax on 20:17 - Apr 24 by Dr_Winston

It's the same basic thinking as the Nazis. Kilks and your average pigsh*t thick skinhead have broadly similar thought processes.

Some mythical belief that their heritage is somehow pure and especially valuable, when the obvious truth is of course than in an island as small as Great Britain their bloodline is undoubtedly as muddy as a 70's football pitch.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 20:19]

Yep
Welsh tourism tax on 20:58 - Apr 24 with 706 viewsBoundy

Of course Wales has to "suck up" as you so eloquently put it , that's all we have to offer due to Drakeford and previous incumbents of that s*** show the call the Senedd leadership

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welsh tourism tax on 21:12 - Apr 24 with 698 viewsWingstandwood

Welsh tourism tax on 20:58 - Apr 24 by Boundy

Of course Wales has to "suck up" as you so eloquently put it , that's all we have to offer due to Drakeford and previous incumbents of that s*** show the call the Senedd leadership

Bottom of league tables with 1960's road infrastructure and with (seen it myself!) St Johns Ambulance/ The BRITISH Red Cross crews having to help out because of Welsh NHS 24 hour ambulance waits.

Welcome to modern Wales, but hey? It's all Westminster's fault according to Welsh Nats/lefty loons because it is not getting enough Westminster money but when it was offered over a billion Pounds from Westminster there was anger and outrage! You just cannot make it up!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 21:14]

Argus!

Welsh tourism tax on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 663 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh tourism tax on 21:12 - Apr 24 by Wingstandwood

Bottom of league tables with 1960's road infrastructure and with (seen it myself!) St Johns Ambulance/ The BRITISH Red Cross crews having to help out because of Welsh NHS 24 hour ambulance waits.

Welcome to modern Wales, but hey? It's all Westminster's fault according to Welsh Nats/lefty loons because it is not getting enough Westminster money but when it was offered over a billion Pounds from Westminster there was anger and outrage! You just cannot make it up!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 21:14]

During a rugby game between Ystalyfera & Pontypool yesterday, a player suffered what looked like serious neck injury, waited 4 hours for the ambulance to arrive.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh tourism tax on 22:09 - Apr 24 with 640 viewsWingstandwood

Welsh tourism tax on 21:55 - Apr 24 by Flashberryjack

During a rugby game between Ystalyfera & Pontypool yesterday, a player suffered what looked like serious neck injury, waited 4 hours for the ambulance to arrive.

It's shocking, the 'golden hour' response from incident occurrence to medical intervention is sadly a thing of the past.

A bit off subject i.e. the professionalism of both St Johns Ambulance and The British Red Cross seems to be no different from the NHS. They even fill in all the relevant paperwork to get a patient into A+E.

The kit they carry is top notch also. it's not a case of a kindly volunteer showing up in a rickety hand-me-down ex-NHS ambulance carrying just a first aid kit. They come fully equipped, up-to-date and modern .
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 22:10]

Argus!

Welsh tourism tax on 22:23 - Apr 24 with 631 viewsBoundy

Welsh tourism tax on 20:25 - Apr 24 by Treforys_Jack

Wales very own version of Jacob Rees Mogg

Welsh tourism tax on 22:45 - Apr 24 with 615 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh tourism tax on 22:23 - Apr 24 by Boundy

Wales very own version of Jacob Rees Mogg

And you are still our greatest ever comedian.
You must be some funny guy on a night out.
Your one liners are truly so funny, how we laughed.

The internet is not for you Boundy.
You should try fishing or walking, loads of other boring people there for you to bore the pants off.

I pity your friends, if you have any.

You are the Master of Yawn. Bore off 🤡.

Welsh tourism tax on 07:19 - Apr 25 with 574 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Welsh tourism tax on 22:45 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

You should try fishing or walking, loads of other boring people there for you to bore the pants off.

Once again you have lost the argument and refused to answer any questions put to you.

You should run as a local labour/PC Councillor.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh tourism tax on 08:31 - Apr 25 with 561 viewsonehunglow

Cumbria is what?
Light year away from Wales in every sense.
People are friendly and actually welcome visitors although the traffic is horrendous.

Wales is the dampest part of the UK and the beaches in the rain are no place for kids to picnic and build and castles.Its why a resort needs dry entertainment venues.

Llandudno would be a ghost town without the English.The English-just feel the hate,the venom,the jealousy ,the hypocrisy.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh tourism tax on 09:02 - Apr 25 with 555 viewsraynor94

Welsh tourism tax on 07:19 - Apr 25 by felixstowe_jack

Once again you have lost the argument and refused to answer any questions put to you.

You should run as a local labour/PC Councillor.

He does it all the time, refuses to answer a question, and then resorts to insults

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welsh tourism tax on 09:27 - Apr 25 with 546 viewsBoundy

Welsh tourism tax on 22:45 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Touched a nerve have I petal ?
I must admit I do like a good chuckle , which normally comes at your expense. So keep making a fool of yourself , in theses times of uncertainly, laughter is normally the best remedy .

Welsh tourism tax on 09:35 - Apr 25 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Welsh tourism tax on 20:00 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Look at your passport,if you have one.
What country does it say?

Welsh tourism tax on 09:41 - Apr 25 with 533 viewsonehunglow

Welsh tourism tax on 22:09 - Apr 24 by Wingstandwood

It's shocking, the 'golden hour' response from incident occurrence to medical intervention is sadly a thing of the past.

A bit off subject i.e. the professionalism of both St Johns Ambulance and The British Red Cross seems to be no different from the NHS. They even fill in all the relevant paperwork to get a patient into A+E.

The kit they carry is top notch also. it's not a case of a kindly volunteer showing up in a rickety hand-me-down ex-NHS ambulance carrying just a first aid kit. They come fully equipped, up-to-date and modern .
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 22:10]

Many in north Wales would be dead now had it not been for the cancer,neurological and cardiovasular expert hospitals in Merseyside,England.Not to mention the thousands of childrens lives saved at Alder Hey,Liverpool.
If the Nats cut Wales adrift,many would die;It's that stark a reality.

Wales cannot survive without England socially,economically or psycologically. Its ok for the comfortable ,middle class Welsh (and they do exist) as they have the means to prosper but not "ordinary" welsh folk

Welsh tourism tax on 09:41 - Apr 25 with 534 viewsraynor94

Welsh tourism tax on 11:35 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

And what a great job the assembly are doing with our devolved NHS, I need a knee replacement, and have been told there's a minimum 3 year wait.

Pathetic!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welsh tourism tax on 11:57 - Apr 25 with 507 viewsWhiterockin

Welsh tourism tax on 08:31 - Apr 25 by onehunglow

Cumbria is what?
Light year away from Wales in every sense.
People are friendly and actually welcome visitors although the traffic is horrendous.

Wales is the dampest part of the UK and the beaches in the rain are no place for kids to picnic and build and castles.Its why a resort needs dry entertainment venues.

Llandudno would be a ghost town without the English.The English-just feel the hate,the venom,the jealousy ,the hypocrisy.

Wales is the dampest part of the UK

Wettest place in the UK is Seathwaite Cumbria, you don't get those lakes for no reason.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024