Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buffalo Shootings 09:42 - May 17 with 6666 viewsProfessor

Surprised there is no post.

Or is is simply too embarrassing for the usual commentators that racist, white terrorism is a problem in the US and indeed the UK?
Buffalo Shootings on 17:42 - May 18 with 1505 viewsonehunglow

Buffalo Shootings on 17:21 - May 18 by Wingstandwood

Funding is provided by Swansea Bay Health Charity’s Africa Health Links Fund and the Welsh Government’s Wales and Africa grants scheme. Welsh white middle class NHS staff find themselves in places like The Gambia and Liberia.

They are so different to other Welsh white middle class whom waste their own time with phony displays of outrage, race hustling and race baiting in circumstances where the reason for their outrage is often been made up.

The black author of WOKE Racism has noticed the zero end product of the very type of people you mention along with the division they cause and the way they treat blacks like babies. "Babies" was his descriptive not mine!

Great posting.
My sister in law is partnered by a fella of mixed race,parents from Jamaica.
Ive never heard such caustic comments from anyone like him mainly on the line of white middle class patronising jerks telling them how hard life is is for "them".

Treat people as EQUAL. That applies to all.

Real respect,real life.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Buffalo Shootings on 19:10 - May 18 with 1457 viewsNotLoyal

Why would anyone start a thread with the intention of undermining the site and what it is trying to achieve ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Buffalo Shootings on 23:23 - May 18 with 1372 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 19:10 - May 18 by NotLoyal

Why would anyone start a thread with the intention of undermining the site and what it is trying to achieve ?

I clicked on it as I’ll be doing a bit of work in New York next year. I expected some post about how horrific an event it was, I was going to add my views in agreement.. but no.

Political posturing and using this tragedy to goad others without the ability to rationalise why. Not for the first time this poster has done something like this, it’s extremely disappointing behaviour from him.

Sadly a lot of people on the left of politics don’t understand the social situation in America or indeed it’s history. He called me racist once for telling him, quite factually, that Planned Parenthood was originally a racist organisation set up in predominantly black areas in order to reduce the population.

That wasn’t an opinion, but a fact, straight from the mouth of the person who created Planned Parenthood.

It’s almost impossible to have a conversation with someone who thinks they know what they are talking about but actually have no clue, as they don’t even understand the basic fundamentals of the point you are making due to lack of knowledge. Sadly that often ends up in personal attacks as a result.

I thought the OP had turned a corner but clearly not. Straight back to this maddening extreme left view, pushing things that simply don’t stack up and don’t have any semblance of reality.

It’s a shame.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Buffalo Shootings on 10:48 - May 19 with 1319 viewsLorax

Buffalo Shootings on 17:42 - May 18 by onehunglow

Great posting.
My sister in law is partnered by a fella of mixed race,parents from Jamaica.
Ive never heard such caustic comments from anyone like him mainly on the line of white middle class patronising jerks telling them how hard life is is for "them".

Treat people as EQUAL. That applies to all.

Real respect,real life.

A Black woman once told me I was racist, what did I say or do to draw this comment, absolutely nothing.

Her opinion was that I was a racist because I was white.

When I pointed out to her that what she said to me was actually racist her reply was, I can't be racist because I'm black, followed by some abusive language.

That was on facebook, many years back because I ditched it about 10 years ago and dont look on those social media platforms now.

Ignorance causes so many problems, education is the answer.

This shooter, all these shooters must at least be a unbalanced mentally when they commit these acts. Nobody in their right mind can think it's good to go around murdering large numbers of strangers.
Buffalo Shootings on 14:49 - May 19 with 1295 viewsWingstandwood

On the subject of murdering losers, here is another. He is quoted to have "Idolised" Ted Bundy, what a role model hey, throw away the key!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10833355/Serial-killer-obsessed-Indie-b

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 15:39 - May 19 with 1257 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 10:48 - May 19 by Lorax

A Black woman once told me I was racist, what did I say or do to draw this comment, absolutely nothing.

When I pointed out to her that what she said to me was actually racist her reply was, I can't be racist because I'm black, followed by some abusive language.

That was on facebook, many years back because I ditched it about 10 years ago and dont look on those social media platforms now.

This shooter, all these shooters must at least be a unbalanced mentally when they commit these acts. Nobody in their right mind can think it's good to go around murdering large numbers of strangers.

As I said, the thirst for finding racism is insatiable.

The OP once called me ‘racist’ and a ‘piece of dirt’ because I factually told him that Planned Parenthood was set up in African American communities to reduce the population. It’s a known fact with it being quoted by Margaret Sanger who set up the organisation in 1916.

It was after I made the point that in one year in New York State, more African American babies were aborted than born. A shocking fact, but a fact all the same.

The truth of the matter is these people don’t know very much about the American social situation, have a very poor grasp of history and very little desire to discuss the subject as most of them know they lack that knowledge. It’s far easier to call someone a name or post a link they haven’t read or understood - and dash.

I never got an apology. As one of the most accepting people there is of any race, religion, gender or sexuality, I found the attack utterly bizarre. I think he realised his error after that and was rather pleasant, but it seems the far left have dragged him in once again. I’m sure he will find a welcoming home on a similar forum, there are plenty of that type there.

All of the stuff they spout can be debunked instantly with data.

Took me about 5 mins after I decided to properly take a look, to find that this “massive problem” the OP was trying to tell us was present and that we should be embarrassed about (?!), was 3 times less common than being struck by lightning.

It took me about 20 mins to debunk the “football clubs are racist because they don’t employ black managers” myth. The debate had been raging for years, clearly nobody thought to look at the pool of qualified managers and their demographics - turns out it was almost identical % split with the active employed demographics. No issue at all.

Same with “cops are shooting black people because they are racist”. People were making the gross error of adjusting for population as opposed to crime rate. Once you do the obviously correct calculation then there is no disparity.

Same with the gender pay gap. There isn’t one. There is an occupation pay gap, which is perfectly normal and reasonable, men and women largely have different interests.

Some people need racism because it gives them something to pretend to fight against.

Sadly for them, most people are decent and couldn’t give a damn what colour skin you have. These people always looking for racism are damaging society more than they know, the seeds they are planting in peoples minds are hard to remove.

Buffalo Shootings on 18:29 - May 19 with 1222 viewsonehunglow

Buffalo Shootings on 10:48 - May 19 by Lorax

I’ve been to the Caribbean several times and had a black mixed race Bin law. There is plenty of racism within the various islands and towards Africans and vice versa .It is a minefield .We know jackshyte about muany of the problems black people face but we pretend and kid ourselves we do by shouting loudly how anti racist we are .

White people really sometimes are dumb

If moderators want to ban that then fair enough but DM me first please

Buffalo Shootings on 20:25 - May 19 with 1179 viewsGwyn737

Buffalo Shootings on 15:39 - May 19 by Dr_Parnassus

As I said, the thirst for finding racism is insatiable.

The OP once called me ‘racist’ and a ‘piece of dirt’ because I factually told him that Planned Parenthood was set up in African American communities to reduce the population. It’s a known fact with it being quoted by Margaret Sanger who set up the organisation in 1916.

It was after I made the point that in one year in New York State, more African American babies were aborted than born. A shocking fact, but a fact all the same.

The truth of the matter is these people don’t know very much about the American social situation, have a very poor grasp of history and very little desire to discuss the subject as most of them know they lack that knowledge. It’s far easier to call someone a name or post a link they haven’t read or understood - and dash.

I never got an apology. As one of the most accepting people there is of any race, religion, gender or sexuality, I found the attack utterly bizarre. I think he realised his error after that and was rather pleasant, but it seems the far left have dragged him in once again. I’m sure he will find a welcoming home on a similar forum, there are plenty of that type there.

All of the stuff they spout can be debunked instantly with data.

Took me about 5 mins after I decided to properly take a look, to find that this “massive problem” the OP was trying to tell us was present and that we should be embarrassed about (?!), was 3 times less common than being struck by lightning.

It took me about 20 mins to debunk the “football clubs are racist because they don’t employ black managers” myth. The debate had been raging for years, clearly nobody thought to look at the pool of qualified managers and their demographics - turns out it was almost identical % split with the active employed demographics. No issue at all.

Same with “cops are shooting black people because they are racist”. People were making the gross error of adjusting for population as opposed to crime rate. Once you do the obviously correct calculation then there is no disparity.

Same with the gender pay gap. There isn’t one. There is an occupation pay gap, which is perfectly normal and reasonable, men and women largely have different interests.

Some people need racism because it gives them something to pretend to fight against.

Sadly for them, most people are decent and couldn’t give a damn what colour skin you have. These people always looking for racism are damaging society more than they know, the seeds they are planting in peoples minds are hard to remove.

Have you read any Jordan Peterson?
Login to get fewer ads

Buffalo Shootings on 06:16 - May 20 with 1115 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 20:25 - May 19 by Gwyn737

Have you read any Jordan Peterson?

Not so much in the last few years but used to enjoy his talks around 2018/19 time. I think he’s been very ill since.

Very smart man.

Buffalo Shootings on 10:09 - May 20 with 1095 viewsKeithHaynes

Buffalo Shootings on 18:29 - May 19 by onehunglow

I’ve been to the Caribbean several times and had a black mixed race Bin law. There is plenty of racism within the various islands and towards Africans and vice versa .It is a minefield .We know jackshyte about muany of the problems black people face but we pretend and kid ourselves we do by shouting loudly how anti racist we are .

White people really sometimes are dumb

If moderators want to ban that then fair enough but DM me first please

I think it’s more about supporting a hate free non discriminatory world than shouting about our own viewpoint to feel good.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Buffalo Shootings on 11:28 - May 20 with 1076 viewsLorax

Buffalo Shootings on 10:09 - May 20 by KeithHaynes

I think it’s more about supporting a hate free non discriminatory world than shouting about our own viewpoint to feel good.

The only person I genuinely hate is an adult who was caught bullying our then 9 year old son.
Apart from that scumbag there are a few I dislike or distrust but there's no hatred.

Hate can be all consuming and self destructive, life is too short, let it go and move on.
Buffalo Shootings on 11:43 - May 20 with 1069 viewsonehunglow

Keith.#
You will never get that world

Hate will go underground;it doesnt go away. It lingers in the ground then explodes.

People need to contain their hatred and their discimination.That is my point.

Buffalo Shootings on 18:17 - May 20 with 1020 viewsWingstandwood

This lady is the most fantastic, most wonderous example of 'all inclusive' thinking that you could ever wish to meet! I absolutely adore her! She has been labeled a (1:27s in video) "Gam-trader" apparently!

She is 'non discriminatory', and 'non partition! She is the most utmost personification of 'anti-racist' voice/opinion that you could ever wish to hear from. Yep! "All lives matter".

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 18:21 - May 20 with 1014 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Buffalo Shootings on 14:49 - May 19 by Wingstandwood

On the subject of murdering losers, here is another. He is quoted to have "Idolised" Ted Bundy, what a role model hey, throw away the key!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10833355/Serial-killer-obsessed-Indie-b

And the Azov regiment

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Buffalo Shootings on 18:27 - May 20 with 1012 views73__73

Over 58 people per day are killed in South Africa out of a population of 60 million 1/5 of the population of the USA, but people like the professor either don’t care or think the world starts and ends in the United States.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Buffalo Shootings on 18:30 - May 20 with 1004 viewsWingstandwood

Buffalo Shootings on 18:21 - May 20 by Brynmill_Jack

And the Azov regiment

The Geneva convention should apply to all!

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 20:23 - May 20 with 960 viewsLorax

Buffalo Shootings on 18:21 - May 20 by Brynmill_Jack

And the Azov regiment

And the Russian soldier who pled guilty to his war crimes in a Ukrainian court.
Buffalo Shootings on 08:56 - May 21 with 909 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Buffalo Shootings on 20:23 - May 20 by Lorax

And the Russian soldier who pled guilty to his war crimes in a Ukrainian court.

Yes. If a war crime has been proven to have been committed I concur wholeheartedly. It’s when uninformed idiots start accusing the Russian army of child rape (an unbelievable, hideous and obviously baseless allegation) that the notion of war crimes becomes trivialised.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Buffalo Shootings on 09:19 - May 21 with 899 viewsonehunglow

Buffalo Shootings on 08:56 - May 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. If a war crime has been proven to have been committed I concur wholeheartedly. It’s when uninformed idiots start accusing the Russian army of child rape (an unbelievable, hideous and obviously baseless allegation) that the notion of war crimes becomes trivialised.

That is a reality.
Russian soldiers have a long history or rape en route to Glory.

I can assure you of that

Buffalo Shootings on 13:16 - May 23 with 837 viewscontroversial_jack

Buffalo Shootings on 09:19 - May 21 by onehunglow

That is a reality.
Russian soldiers have a long history or rape en route to Glory.

I can assure you of that

They said that about the Iraqi troops. killing babies, it was of course bullshiit. We don't seem to have learned for the propagandize
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024