Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion 12:30 - May 29 with 2864 viewsDr_Parnassus

When Cooper took over. I wonder if many Forest fans took it? Will Cooper pull off the miracle season?

Very interesting Play Off Final later on.

Let’s get your predictions.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 12:52 - May 29 with 1604 viewsKeithHaynes

I would say if they had they would be known in the media by now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 13:06 - May 29 with 1587 viewsTreforys_Jack

Genuine question, how do you know it was 100/1 when he took over?
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 13:24 - May 29 with 1565 viewsunion_jack

Honestly can’t see beyond a Forest win here tbh.

So, congratulations Huddersfield😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 13:28 - May 29 with 1555 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 13:06 - May 29 by Treforys_Jack

Genuine question, how do you know it was 100/1 when he took over?

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 14:30 - May 29 with 1510 viewsSTID2017

Well, well.
He who accuses others of starting endless threads on Cooper / Forest starts another one.
You are totally obsessed with them.
As I said before you are a hypocrite son

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 14:42 - May 29 with 1488 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 14:30 - May 29 by STID2017

Well, well.
He who accuses others of starting endless threads on Cooper / Forest starts another one.
You are totally obsessed with them.
As I said before you are a hypocrite son

I didn’t accuse anyone of anything.

You were accusing others of talking about Cooper and being obsessed, I informed you that you had created double the threads of anyone else, so if you think they are obsessed then you must be super duper obsessed. It was your accusation, nobody else’s.

The problem is, you never understand conversations, this is further proof of this.

You are the one with the problem lad, not me. People can talk about what they like as far as I’m concerned.

(But ironically, here you are destroying yet another thread with your nonsense. Didn’t you make a promise to the owner publicly that you would cut this behaviour out?).
[Post edited 29 May 2022 14:58]

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:18 - May 29 with 1448 viewsTreforys_Jack

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 13:28 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Cheers
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:32 - May 29 with 1424 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 14:42 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I didn’t accuse anyone of anything.

You were accusing others of talking about Cooper and being obsessed, I informed you that you had created double the threads of anyone else, so if you think they are obsessed then you must be super duper obsessed. It was your accusation, nobody else’s.

The problem is, you never understand conversations, this is further proof of this.

You are the one with the problem lad, not me. People can talk about what they like as far as I’m concerned.

(But ironically, here you are destroying yet another thread with your nonsense. Didn’t you make a promise to the owner publicly that you would cut this behaviour out?).
[Post edited 29 May 2022 14:58]

What behaviour ?
Responding to another ( albeit hypocritical) poster ?
If that was something that Keith had a problem with I am sure he will let me know.
I won't hold my breath as, unlike you, he a common sense approach to things.
Anyway, back on point, why have you created yet another thread about Cooper ?
You really must be his greatest fan, son.

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:36 - May 29 with 1413 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:32 - May 29 by STID2017

What behaviour ?
Responding to another ( albeit hypocritical) poster ?
If that was something that Keith had a problem with I am sure he will let me know.
I won't hold my breath as, unlike you, he a common sense approach to things.
Anyway, back on point, why have you created yet another thread about Cooper ?
You really must be his greatest fan, son.

The behaviour of you going from thread to thread looking for conflict.

You took me off ignore to continue this rubbish.

YOU accused people of being obsessed with Cooper. The point was made that YOU have made more Cooper threads than anyone you accuse of that. There is absolutely nothing hypocritical about stating that fact - it wasn’t an opinion.

It’s the play off final today lad, I think it’s perfectly reasonable to have a thread.

Now cut out your nonsense.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:47 - May 29 with 1402 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:36 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

The behaviour of you going from thread to thread looking for conflict.

You took me off ignore to continue this rubbish.

YOU accused people of being obsessed with Cooper. The point was made that YOU have made more Cooper threads than anyone you accuse of that. There is absolutely nothing hypocritical about stating that fact - it wasn’t an opinion.

It’s the play off final today lad, I think it’s perfectly reasonable to have a thread.

Now cut out your nonsense.

No nonsense here son.
And don't believe for one minute you have any right to tell me or others how to behave.
You have been told by several people lately ( OHL, Daps, Whiterockin, to name but three ) plus myself that your behaviour is unacceptable.
Hopefully one day Keith will start censoring you.
Until then, enjoy the game.
Oh ... come on Huddersfield!

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:54 - May 29 with 1388 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:47 - May 29 by STID2017

No nonsense here son.
And don't believe for one minute you have any right to tell me or others how to behave.
You have been told by several people lately ( OHL, Daps, Whiterockin, to name but three ) plus myself that your behaviour is unacceptable.

Of course I have a right to tell you how to behave.

How many of your gang get annoyed at me destroying your attempts to troll makes no difference to me. In terms of OHL he was upset that I corrected him that we weren’t winning in the play off final and were not up against 10 men.

Being right isn’t bad behaviour. Yours however is unacceptable and it’s absolutely planned and intentional as you have deliberately taken me off ignore to do it.

Keith will know exactly what the score is. Make no mistake. I know you are nervous about this Play Off final with your anti Cooper obsession but that is no reason to wreck threads.

Cut it out lad.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:57 - May 29 with 1384 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:47 - May 29 by STID2017

No nonsense here son.

He has been told many times by many posters over the years, he has had many a year to realise or admit his actions are done to antagonise and create debates.

He will not change, as far as I'm concerned, its himself that he is doing more damage too the longer he carries on with it.......he will just continually push people away if it continues.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:05 - May 29 with 1367 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 15:57 - May 29 by magicdaps10

He has been told many times by many posters over the years, he has had many a year to realise or admit his actions are done to antagonise and create debates.

He will not change, as far as I'm concerned, its himself that he is doing more damage too the longer he carries on with it.......he will just continually push people away if it continues.

Absolutely, there has been a long standing gaggle of a handful of posters that can’t stand me being right on these subjects. For years they have tried unsuccessfully to troll me and my posts (very much like this thread ironically).

I have been told by many that it has become incredibly frustrating the way I am able to cut through the nonsense and never raise to the bait that is intentionally provided. Many have walked away due to this gang…

Thankfully they have had my word that I never will. You will have to work far harder, far harder.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:07 - May 29 with 1364 viewsDr_Parnassus

Now back to the thread….

Forest 100/1 when Cooper took over, now the play off final.

Is that the most incredible story in this league should they go up? Will anyone else have been promoted at longer odds from this league?

My guess is no.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:13 - May 29 with 1355 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:07 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Now back to the thread….

Is that the most incredible story in this league should they go up? Will anyone else have been promoted at longer odds from this league?

My guess is no.

They had an awful start but they still are a huge club and had a very strong squad for this league. After seven games there’s still almost 120 points to play for.

He’s done fantastically well no doubt but forest in the championship should always be there or there abouts. Let’s not make forest getting to the playoff final the same sort of shock as Leicester winning the prem. The fact is they are where they should be.
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:14 - May 29 with 1354 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:05 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely, there has been a long standing gaggle of a handful of posters that can’t stand me being right on these subjects. For years they have tried unsuccessfully to troll me and my posts (very much like this thread ironically).

I have been told by many that it has become incredibly frustrating the way I am able to cut through the nonsense and never raise to the bait that is intentionally provided. Many have walked away due to this gang…

Thankfully they have had my word that I never will. You will have to work far harder, far harder.

Who are the posters that have told you this?

Will be very interesting to know, obviously if you cant/won't name then, we can file this in the BS file.
I look forward to a long list to shift through the many that you claim.

I have a feeling I know how this one will go.

I tell you what, go on to twitter, view your old muckers page and have a little look through that AND you will see how many people have stopped posting because of you.

I await this list of many posters.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:21 - May 29 with 1345 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:14 - May 29 by magicdaps10

Who are the posters that have told you this?

Will be very interesting to know, obviously if you cant/won't name then, we can file this in the BS file.
I look forward to a long list to shift through the many that you claim.

I have a feeling I know how this one will go.

I tell you what, go on to twitter, view your old muckers page and have a little look through that AND you will see how many people have stopped posting because of you.

I await this list of many posters.

Anyone who has stopped posting because I am correct about things they don’t like are the types of posters who’s absence make this place better.

Hopefully a few more will follow suit.

I won’t be betraying peoples confidence with regards to people who have left this site because of you and your gang. Keith is aware though.

Sorry kid, you will never win your little battle. Remember that.

Now back to the thread…

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:25 - May 29 with 1338 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:07 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Now back to the thread….

My guess is no.

What were the odds on Huddersfield after seven games I wonder ?
Just by way of comparison?

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:27 - May 29 with 1332 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:21 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Anyone who has stopped posting because I am correct about things they don’t like are the types of posters who’s absence make this place better.

I won’t be betraying peoples confidence with regards to people who have left this site because of you and your gang. Keith is aware though.

Now back to the thread…

Anyone who stops posting affects the owner's cause, end of.
What a sad, selfish, little boy you are

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:28 - May 29 with 1329 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:13 - May 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

They had an awful start but they still are a huge club and had a very strong squad for this league. After seven games there’s still almost 120 points to play for.

He’s done fantastically well no doubt but forest in the championship should always be there or there abouts. Let’s not make forest getting to the playoff final the same sort of shock as Leicester winning the prem. The fact is they are where they should be.

Wasn't just an awful start, they finished 17th last season winning only 12 games of 46.

They haven’t finished in the play offs since we beat them in the season we went up to the Premier League.

They have an average side in truth. Their main striker was 34 year old Lewis Grabban, a journeyman striker that hasn’t really pulled up any trees for the last decade outside his stint at Forest.

Brennan Johnson is a good player as is Djed Spence and I guess Garner was a decent loan. The rest are just middle of the road championship players.

Cooper is doing what he always does and gets the best out of what he has. The notion this was some sort of formality is revisionism, as the 100/1 odds show.

He’s done remarkably well. If he manages to go one further and get them up too then I would suggest that is the greatest single season by a manager in this division in decades, possibly ever.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:29 - May 29 with 1321 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:21 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Now back to the thread…

As I thought!

Keith knows a lot of things and he well knows that people have left because of you I am sure, doesn't mean you have won any battle, means that posters are just better people to walk away.

Remember, being obsessive doesn't mean you are right.....i am off to file another claim from yourself in one of files that is marked "Agent Dimi, E20, DrP BS"

Im honoured at 42, married with 2 children to be called a kid... Especially from someone younger than myself.
Thanks for the compliment 👍

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:29 - May 29 with 1321 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:27 - May 29 by STID2017

Anyone who stops posting affects the owner's cause, end of.
What a sad, selfish, little boy you are

No they don’t, hence why he’s banned people permanently.

People like you who kick up a fuss because you can’t put your views across properly are better off elsewhere, threads get destroyed like you and trying to do here (again).

How selfish of you.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:31 - May 29 with 1318 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:25 - May 29 by STID2017

What were the odds on Huddersfield after seven games I wonder ?
Just by way of comparison?

Well they started the season at 70/1, after 7 games they were 6th.

So 25/1 or 33/1 I would have thought.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:34 - May 29 with 1307 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:29 - May 29 by magicdaps10

As I thought!

Keith knows a lot of things and he well knows that people have left because of you I am sure, doesn't mean you have won any battle, means that posters are just better people to walk away.

Remember, being obsessive doesn't mean you are right.....i am off to file another claim from yourself in one of files that is marked "Agent Dimi, E20, DrP BS"

Im honoured at 42, married with 2 children to be called a kid... Especially from someone younger than myself.
Thanks for the compliment 👍

Well if you thought that then why ask?

Keith does know a lot of things yes, and he knows who has left because of you and your gangs trolling. It’s affected some direct information too sadly, but that’s the effect bullying trolls have on this forum.

I repeat, anyone who walks away from this forum because they can’t take someone being correct on subjects they don’t want them to be right on - is better off well away from this forum.

I also repeat, you will never win your little battle, and you know that don’t you lad.

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:37 - May 29 with 1302 viewsDr_Parnassus

Now back to the thread….

(Wonders if the trolls have scratched their itch…)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024