Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. 11:10 - Jun 16 with 2149 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. 16th Jun 2022 11:05
The new swans kit has been launched this morning by the club, and already views are split on its look and design. However the official site seems proud of the hard work that has gone in to this new kit so let’s have a closer look. 0

New kit click above.
Old views, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:11 - Jun 16 with 1653 viewsKeithHaynes

Apologies WhiteRocking mate, please add the purchase link 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:12 - Jun 16 with 1646 viewsbuilthjack

I can't say that I like the collar, and not fussed about the green advert on the back.
Not bad otherwise.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:24 - Jun 16 with 1595 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:12 - Jun 16 by builthjack

I can't say that I like the collar, and not fussed about the green advert on the back.
Not bad otherwise.

Collar seems to be the main issue amongst supporters at the moment.

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:27 - Jun 16 with 1581 viewsbuilthjack

It's identical to Herefords kit of about 40 years ago.
I think they have copied it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:28 - Jun 16 with 1575 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:27 - Jun 16 by builthjack

It's identical to Herefords kit of about 40 years ago.
I think they have copied it.

Hopefully that’s the only comparison 😉

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:28 - Jun 16 with 1573 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:11 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

Apologies WhiteRocking mate, please add the purchase link 👍

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/introducing-swansea-city-2022-23-home-kit

Done
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:30 - Jun 16 with 1556 viewsKeithHaynes

The inclusion of Matt Grimes and Flynn Downes sort of scuppers our afternoon news story 😂

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:33 - Jun 16 with 1534 viewsbuilthjack

The adult shirt will be £14.40 in the sale next May.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:36 - Jun 16 with 1509 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:30 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

The inclusion of Matt Grimes and Flynn Downes sort of scuppers our afternoon news story 😂

If any parent puts a players name on the back of a child's shirt before September they must be nuts.
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:45 - Jun 16 with 1473 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:36 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

If any parent puts a players name on the back of a child's shirt before September they must be nuts.

Fisher will be OK in his purple disco kit. Straight to Harpers or whatever it is called now.

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:51 - Jun 16 with 1440 viewsDr_Parnassus

I love it, proper old school.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:01 - Jun 16 with 1441 viewsDr_Winston

The Westacres logo looks like one of those manky chest tattoos that girls sometimes get.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:01 - Jun 16 with 1440 viewsKGriz16

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:36 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

My surname is Grimes.
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:16 - Jun 16 with 1414 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:01 - Jun 16 by KGriz16

My surname is Grimes.

We all have a cross to bare.
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:22 - Jun 16 with 1397 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:16 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

We all have a cross to bare.

Jesus !

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:28 - Jun 16 with 1372 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 12:22 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

Jesus !

Busted.
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 13:04 - Jun 16 with 1296 viewsFireboy2

A big no from me.
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 13:17 - Jun 16 with 1275 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 13:04 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

A big no from me.

The cheapest looking and ugliest kit I’ve seen for 20 years at least

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 14:17 - Jun 16 with 1200 viewsangryjack

I never wear kits but I like that one
Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 17:35 - Jun 16 with 1094 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 13:17 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

The cheapest looking and ugliest kit I’ve seen for 20 years at least

I agree, probably was cheap to produce, and it looks it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 17:50 - Jun 16 with 1084 viewsonehunglow

Looks like Primark stuff not that I s ever venture there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 17:58 - Jun 16 with 1077 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 17:50 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Looks like Primark stuff not that I s ever venture there

Primarni offer some excellent clothing at cheap prices 👍

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 19:52 - Jun 16 with 1012 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 17:58 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

Primarni offer some excellent clothing at cheap prices 👍

I can hear the+Jacks singing “ come on you blues”.An appalling kit and proof our club is skewed .Maybe Russ is right and we aren’t a proper club. I

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 20:42 - Jun 16 with 980 viewsBryanSwan

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:33 - Jun 16 by builthjack

If we beat cardiff by 8 next year it'll be 80% off instead.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 20:43 - Jun 16 with 976 views73__73

Swansea City new kit launch : Our History. Our Future. Our Way. on 11:33 - Jun 16 by builthjack

You completely miss the point again

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024