Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Vardy thing 12:05 - Aug 3 with 2075 viewsKeithHaynes

Now suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

If you are not speechless, please comment.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This Vardy thing on 12:10 - Aug 3 with 1391 viewsraynor94

Hawking herself around to help with the legal bill.

A truly disgrace of a human being

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

This Vardy thing on 12:12 - Aug 3 with 1386 viewsmagicdaps10

Unfortunately another one of these types of people who like to be manipulative and is now trying to play the sympathy card.
Hopefully she will learn a lesson with this in time and realise how silly she has and is still being, unfortunately the 30 is the new 20 and do so on is so true.....people are taking a lot longer to grow up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This Vardy thing on 12:19 - Aug 3 with 1373 viewsBoundy

This Vardy thing on 12:12 - Aug 3 by magicdaps10

Unfortunately another one of these types of people who like to be manipulative and is now trying to play the sympathy card.
Hopefully she will learn a lesson with this in time and realise how silly she has and is still being, unfortunately the 30 is the new 20 and do so on is so true.....people are taking a lot longer to grow up.

Damn lucky she never served in NI, Bosnia . Iraq or Afghanistan , or had to pick up the body parts of kids after the Manchester bombing or numerous bomb / knife /gun attacks in the UK .Perhaps then she'd have something to moan about

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

This Vardy thing on 12:26 - Aug 3 with 1364 viewspencoedjack

Lets be honest the best thing she could have done is kept that big gob shut & stayed out of the limelight.

Unfortunately she's probably so far out of touch with reality she thinks the public will have sympathy for her.

Hopefully turns up at a Leicester match & hears what the public think of her by the abuse her just as irritating husband gets.

What a horrible couple they are.
This Vardy thing on 12:29 - Aug 3 with 1354 viewsonehunglow

This Vardy thing on 12:10 - Aug 3 by raynor94

Hawking herself around to help with the legal bill.

A truly disgrace of a human being

A nobody

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This Vardy thing on 12:37 - Aug 3 with 1341 viewsmagicdaps10

This Vardy thing on 12:19 - Aug 3 by Boundy

Damn lucky she never served in NI, Bosnia . Iraq or Afghanistan , or had to pick up the body parts of kids after the Manchester bombing or numerous bomb / knife /gun attacks in the UK .Perhaps then she'd have something to moan about

100% spot on.

She thinks she is being clever, majority of people will see it but unfortunately the protection this type of thing brings with doesn't allow any criticism of what she is clearly doing.

This Vardy thing on 12:53 - Aug 3 with 1323 viewsonehunglow

This Vardy thing on 12:37 - Aug 3 by magicdaps10

100% spot on.

She thinks she is being clever, majority of people will see it but unfortunately the protection this type of thing brings with doesn't allow any criticism of what she is clearly doing.

She is blinded by her meaningless life style and no doubt her grotesque faux friends.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This Vardy thing on 12:56 - Aug 3 with 1324 viewsmajorraglan

I know hardly anything about this business as I’ve deliberately avoided the newspapers and TV reports but I just can’t understand why people talk to the newspapers and live their lives in the media yet alone spend millions on court cases. It’s crackers!
Login to get fewer ads

This Vardy thing on 13:14 - Aug 3 with 1304 viewsmagicdaps10

This Vardy thing on 12:56 - Aug 3 by majorraglan

I know hardly anything about this business as I’ve deliberately avoided the newspapers and TV reports but I just can’t understand why people talk to the newspapers and live their lives in the media yet alone spend millions on court cases. It’s crackers!

Not followed it but I know the foundation of the story and that's enough.

Both ego maniacs, Vardy is clearly the most deranged one but its close......unfortunately both will enjoy the media exposure that suits them and when it's the type that doesn't suit will then start crying and declaring they are the victims, there is no getting through to people like this....they think they are better and more intelligent than the normal people 🤣

This Vardy thing on 13:24 - Aug 3 with 1291 viewsWitneyjack

P.T.S.D ? The definition of this terrible condition is that you have to have been at risk of DEATH. Ffs she's been found guilty of calling another grown woman names.F##k off is it?
This Vardy thing on 13:34 - Aug 3 with 1286 viewsbuilthjack

But then you have these lunatics who think it's big news. The same lunatics who think love Island is brilliant.
The world has gone mad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This Vardy thing on 13:37 - Aug 3 with 1279 viewsSirjohnalot

These people also spend hundreds of thousands of pounds. All employing QCs who will not doubt be taking the mick out of them in the pub afterwards.
This Vardy thing on 13:40 - Aug 3 with 1278 viewsmagicdaps10

This Vardy thing on 13:24 - Aug 3 by Witneyjack

P.T.S.D ? The definition of this terrible condition is that you have to have been at risk of DEATH. Ffs she's been found guilty of calling another grown woman names.F##k off is it?

It's incredible!
Issue is that she can't or won't see what she has or is doing wrong.....its becoming a massive issue and is being seen regular with the new batch of kids coming through school systems.

The sense of entitlement and damn right stubbornness is becoming a massive issue in this country.

This Vardy thing on 13:53 - Aug 3 with 1261 viewsSirjohnalot

This Vardy thing on 13:40 - Aug 3 by magicdaps10

It's incredible!
Issue is that she can't or won't see what she has or is doing wrong.....its becoming a massive issue and is being seen regular with the new batch of kids coming through school systems.

The sense of entitlement and damn right stubbornness is becoming a massive issue in this country.

Haven't we always had people like that, it's just with social media, we are just more aware of these idiots ?
This Vardy thing on 14:13 - Aug 3 with 1236 viewsmagicdaps10

This Vardy thing on 13:53 - Aug 3 by Sirjohnalot

Haven't we always had people like that, it's just with social media, we are just more aware of these idiots ?

I think social media has made it a lot worse unfortunately, of course there has always been people like it but it's become a lot more acceptable and the numbers have grown to a worrying level.

Social media has made people's understanding of normal life and how to be a decent individual a lot worse, a far lot worse.

This Vardy thing on 14:29 - Aug 3 with 1198 viewsFlashberryjack

This Vardy thing on 14:13 - Aug 3 by magicdaps10

I think social media has made it a lot worse unfortunately, of course there has always been people like it but it's become a lot more acceptable and the numbers have grown to a worrying level.

Social media has made people's understanding of normal life and how to be a decent individual a lot worse, a far lot worse.

You'll be surprised what the public will swallow, provided you press the correct buttons.

Obviously she can't use the black card, so she's trying the mental health one, maybe add a bit of bullying by the nasty press card, and the "I've had death threats".

No doubt she's employed professionals to advise her how win public support and sympathy.

At least her Barristers can give the food banks a miss this month as the saying goes, "it's an ill wind (that blows nobody any good)"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This Vardy thing on 14:45 - Aug 3 with 1172 viewsSirjohnalot

This Vardy thing on 14:29 - Aug 3 by Flashberryjack

You'll be surprised what the public will swallow, provided you press the correct buttons.

Obviously she can't use the black card, so she's trying the mental health one, maybe add a bit of bullying by the nasty press card, and the "I've had death threats".

No doubt she's employed professionals to advise her how win public support and sympathy.

At least her Barristers can give the food banks a miss this month as the saying goes, "it's an ill wind (that blows nobody any good)"

Not sure how many times you need to be told this but there is a world of difference between the criminal Bar and those representing millionaires in cases like this. Its akin to saying why is someone in Non League not driving a Porsche
This Vardy thing on 15:21 - Aug 3 with 1145 viewspencoedjack

This Vardy thing on 14:29 - Aug 3 by Flashberryjack

Nasty press & then she does an interview with The Sun.

As others have said she does not live in the real world.
This Vardy thing on 16:00 - Aug 3 with 1116 viewsswan65split

If she was suffering , I doubt shed be seeking the limelight so soon after the case, deffo after the sympathy card to save her now wrecked name and career,

Career? yep whatever it is these days.
This Vardy thing on 16:50 - Aug 3 with 1071 viewsjojaca

I haven't got a clue about the story, but why are women ruining their faces with all this botox/plastic surgery. They look like a candle melting.

Even when you know, you never know?

This Vardy thing on 16:58 - Aug 3 with 1063 viewsmagicdaps10

This Vardy thing on 16:50 - Aug 3 by jojaca

I haven't got a clue about the story, but why are women ruining their faces with all this botox/plastic surgery. They look like a candle melting.

A lot walking around like the bride of frankenstein!

And as for those lips....they look absolutely disgusting and every other man that its come up in discussions about it are in agreement.

My guess, social media once again!

This Vardy thing on 17:11 - Aug 3 with 1038 viewsjojaca

This Vardy thing on 16:58 - Aug 3 by magicdaps10

A lot walking around like the bride of frankenstein!

And as for those lips....they look absolutely disgusting and every other man that its come up in discussions about it are in agreement.

My guess, social media once again!

Who are the people telling them they look good.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 17:12]

Even when you know, you never know?

This Vardy thing on 17:33 - Aug 3 with 1014 viewsBoundy

This Vardy thing on 17:11 - Aug 3 by jojaca

Who are the people telling them they look good.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 17:12]

Plastic surgeons ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

This Vardy thing on 17:37 - Aug 3 with 1007 viewsNotLoyal

Vile disgusting people live everywhere, as I’ve recently pointed out.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This Vardy thing on 18:51 - Aug 3 with 933 viewsKeithHaynes

As soon Jamie Vardy stops earning she will be straight down the road looking for another bank roll.
She had multiple football boyfriends before Vardy couldn’t believe his luck. I’m sure he will work it out one day.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024