| Russ 17:23 - Apr 2 with 4541 views | owainglyndwr | Now I know its a minefield but Russ has pulled off 2 blinders against our nearest rivals, On top of that the player obviously want to play for him |  | | |  |
| Russ on 09:29 - Apr 3 with 1170 views | Fireboy2 |
| Russ on 08:45 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston | Why not just stay positive in the first place? Surely if our back line is a bit flaky the best approach is to keep the ball as far away as possible from our box, not invite it there. Time and time again he does it. Nine times out of ten it costs us. |
I bet you were waiting gleefully to post negativity until cabangos winner. As Keith has mentioned, the negative doom mongers are few. |  | |  |
| Russ on 09:33 - Apr 3 with 1170 views | heatwave | The feelgood factor of our last two wins cannot be underestimated. The depressed feeling of the 3 wins in 22 cannot either. |  | |  |
| Russ on 09:36 - Apr 3 with 1143 views | onehunglow |
| Russ on 09:29 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2 | I bet you were waiting gleefully to post negativity until cabangos winner. As Keith has mentioned, the negative doom mongers are few. |
Why not give the super fan crap a rest Just be realistic Eddie. Fisher is garbage, Martin brought him to the club, and we should be at least top six this season. We need to forget this double double and move onwards and build. Most of all,dump Fisheras soon as we are safe and give Sonders a chance |  |
|  |
| Russ on 09:49 - Apr 3 with 1130 views | Dr_Winston |
| Russ on 09:29 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2 | I bet you were waiting gleefully to post negativity until cabangos winner. As Keith has mentioned, the negative doom mongers are few. |
Why not answer the question? I find your accusation laughable to be honest. You won't have found a stauncher critic of those who actually ie in wait to moan whenever the club loses than me. Feel free to track back through my posts if you want. Whenever the trolls and Perchy types came out of their holes I was there to take the mick. What I won't do is pretend that everything is suddenly hunky dory after a couple of wins when most of the last year has been horrendous. It is truly staggering how little sh*t is sticking to Russy considering almost all of our on field problems can be directly attributed to him. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Russ on 09:53 - Apr 3 with 1109 views | onehunglow |
| Russ on 09:49 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston | Why not answer the question? I find your accusation laughable to be honest. You won't have found a stauncher critic of those who actually ie in wait to moan whenever the club loses than me. Feel free to track back through my posts if you want. Whenever the trolls and Perchy types came out of their holes I was there to take the mick. What I won't do is pretend that everything is suddenly hunky dory after a couple of wins when most of the last year has been horrendous. It is truly staggering how little sh*t is sticking to Russy considering almost all of our on field problems can be directly attributed to him. |
Perchy types ? You ve had offensive posts removed recently and now here you are again. You are right about Fisher You are wrong if you think you are some intellectual genius Anyone can engage on this site. Eddie ignores me,you do not. It’s all about accepting people s right to an opinion. Now go away ,have a Latte and come back clean |  |
|  |
| Russ on 10:36 - Apr 3 with 1088 views | Fireboy2 |
| Russ on 09:49 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston | Why not answer the question? I find your accusation laughable to be honest. You won't have found a stauncher critic of those who actually ie in wait to moan whenever the club loses than me. Feel free to track back through my posts if you want. Whenever the trolls and Perchy types came out of their holes I was there to take the mick. What I won't do is pretend that everything is suddenly hunky dory after a couple of wins when most of the last year has been horrendous. It is truly staggering how little sh*t is sticking to Russy considering almost all of our on field problems can be directly attributed to him. |
I agree that we are nowhere near to where the squad should be and its all down to Martin, I've lost patience with him constantly sticking to a back 5 when it clearly does not work. What boils my p!ss is the usual negativity doom mongers posting their usual negativity, they are out in force when we lose, play badly and draw/win but are nowhere to be seen when we win and play well. Surprised to see them out so late after the win, thought they would be out early doors yesterday, as I've said previously doc, I hope this win will spur us onto a great end to the season and as I also said, the goings on at the club won't ruin my summer. I suggest the negative merchants take my advice, believe me its better for your health fellow jack b@stards. [Post edited 3 Apr 2023 10:37]
|  | |  |
| Russ on 11:35 - Apr 3 with 1052 views | onehunglow |
| Russ on 10:36 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2 | I agree that we are nowhere near to where the squad should be and its all down to Martin, I've lost patience with him constantly sticking to a back 5 when it clearly does not work. What boils my p!ss is the usual negativity doom mongers posting their usual negativity, they are out in force when we lose, play badly and draw/win but are nowhere to be seen when we win and play well. Surprised to see them out so late after the win, thought they would be out early doors yesterday, as I've said previously doc, I hope this win will spur us onto a great end to the season and as I also said, the goings on at the club won't ruin my summer. I suggest the negative merchants take my advice, believe me its better for your health fellow jack b@stards. [Post edited 3 Apr 2023 10:37]
|
In which case understand it’s better for your health to have you pyss boiled over more serious matters . This is another wasted season The standard of this league is abysmal. Fact It’s about reality That simple |  |
|  |
| Russ on 14:06 - Apr 3 with 1012 views | Treforys_Jack |
| Russ on 10:36 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2 | I agree that we are nowhere near to where the squad should be and its all down to Martin, I've lost patience with him constantly sticking to a back 5 when it clearly does not work. What boils my p!ss is the usual negativity doom mongers posting their usual negativity, they are out in force when we lose, play badly and draw/win but are nowhere to be seen when we win and play well. Surprised to see them out so late after the win, thought they would be out early doors yesterday, as I've said previously doc, I hope this win will spur us onto a great end to the season and as I also said, the goings on at the club won't ruin my summer. I suggest the negative merchants take my advice, believe me its better for your health fellow jack b@stards. [Post edited 3 Apr 2023 10:37]
|
You first paragraph is where I'm at and have been for the best part of a 12mths, so why shouldn't that be recognised. There are a few on here who've moaned for the last 15yrs, but posters who are not happy with RM and poor bizarre tactics shouldn't be tarred in the same way. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Russ on 14:32 - Apr 3 with 992 views | onehunglow |
| Russ on 14:06 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack | You first paragraph is where I'm at and have been for the best part of a 12mths, so why shouldn't that be recognised. There are a few on here who've moaned for the last 15yrs, but posters who are not happy with RM and poor bizarre tactics shouldn't be tarred in the same way. |
And there are fans who have posted utter sweetie trying to make out everything is rosy. When this is challenged,we see hate posts and name calling ,as we see on this thread . |  |
|  |
| Russ on 16:32 - Apr 3 with 936 views | BryanSwan |
| Russ on 08:40 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2 | As usual you bring it down and look on the negative side of things. Yes RM did go negative BUT after they scored the equaliser we went positive and had a few chances to get a winner even before we cabango scored. Hopefully this result and the positivity that has come from it will spur us on to finish the season strongly, my worry is do the board back Martin or sack him, whatever happens it won't ruin my summer. |
I think Saturday was a bit of a rollercoaster, we were by far the better side and deservedly took a 2 goal lead, followed by a mistake. I do also think that tactically Martin got it wrong midway through the second half, the change in shape and the substitutions made really impeded us going forwarded and invited Cardiff on. From that point i thought it was probably inevitable that they would nick a goal, whether from sheer pressure or a mistake (not quality). And when they did it appeared it was typical of our performances this season in throwing away a lot of good positive work by trying to sit deep and grind the game out. That being said the scenario it created with the last minute winner when we were forced to attack again was utterly incredible. |  |
|  |
| Russ on 16:33 - Apr 3 with 935 views | SullutaCreturned |
| Russ on 22:45 - Apr 2 by Dr_Winston | International callups surely reflect the players available to national associations far more than they do the managers of the clubs involved. If Russy was doing so well with all these Internationals then perhaps we wouldn't be fifteenth in the table. |
Not just that, how many of these young players will make it as seniors at our current level? Then what countries are we talking about? if they were being picked for Germany and France I may agree he has a point, maybe a full list of the call ups and countries involved would show us the big picture? |  | |  |
| Russ on 22:26 - Apr 3 with 860 views | Dr_Winston |
| Russ on 14:06 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack | You first paragraph is where I'm at and have been for the best part of a 12mths, so why shouldn't that be recognised. There are a few on here who've moaned for the last 15yrs, but posters who are not happy with RM and poor bizarre tactics shouldn't be tarred in the same way. |
Precisely. We all know that there are a few who wallow in misery, and a few more who like to give things a stir. Most people could probably list the names. There are also plenty who gave Russy every chance to begin with who have had enough. Those who would have loved to see him do well but can't ignore the reams of evidence that suggests ultimately it's all going to end in tears. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Russ on 22:36 - Apr 3 with 855 views | onehunglow |
| Russ on 22:26 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston | Precisely. We all know that there are a few who wallow in misery, and a few more who like to give things a stir. Most people could probably list the names. There are also plenty who gave Russy every chance to begin with who have had enough. Those who would have loved to see him do well but can't ignore the reams of evidence that suggests ultimately it's all going to end in tears. |
And those who wallow in their own arrogance Our fan base is more prone to hating fellow fans than the opposition |  |
|  |
| Russ on 22:37 - Apr 3 with 853 views | Dr_Winston |
| Russ on 22:36 - Apr 3 by onehunglow | And those who wallow in their own arrogance Our fan base is more prone to hating fellow fans than the opposition |
Clearly touched a nerve. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Russ on 23:15 - Apr 3 with 838 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Russ on 10:36 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2 | I agree that we are nowhere near to where the squad should be and its all down to Martin, I've lost patience with him constantly sticking to a back 5 when it clearly does not work. What boils my p!ss is the usual negativity doom mongers posting their usual negativity, they are out in force when we lose, play badly and draw/win but are nowhere to be seen when we win and play well. Surprised to see them out so late after the win, thought they would be out early doors yesterday, as I've said previously doc, I hope this win will spur us onto a great end to the season and as I also said, the goings on at the club won't ruin my summer. I suggest the negative merchants take my advice, believe me its better for your health fellow jack b@stards. [Post edited 3 Apr 2023 10:37]
|
“ I agree that we are nowhere near to where the squad should be and its all down to Martin, I've lost patience with him constantly sticking to a back 5 when it clearly does not work.” So what you are saying is you are able to slag off Russ and make basic observations about who is holding us back… But nobody else can because you get annoyed. Sorry, flower. |  |
|  |
| Russ on 23:47 - Apr 3 with 819 views | ReslovenSwan1 | The owners parked tank on Martin's lawn in January. "You are on you own mate and need to prove you tactical nous and coaching ability with what you have got. You got us to buy Fisher and give Patterson a new deal". "Now go off sweat the assets and earn yourself a new deal by getting good results to end of the season". Martin after slump in results and a spell of introspection and doubt has expressed the love of the club players and community and realises he has work to do to keep his job. The initial slump has been arrested but more good results are required. Playing Cardiff always helps. Martin himself has to change to survive in post and he knows it. He might need a new assistant in the close season to fill in the gaps of his inexperience and challenge him more. |  |
|  |
| Russ on 08:38 - Apr 4 with 758 views | onehunglow |
| Russ on 14:06 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack | You first paragraph is where I'm at and have been for the best part of a 12mths, so why shouldn't that be recognised. There are a few on here who've moaned for the last 15yrs, but posters who are not happy with RM and poor bizarre tactics shouldn't be tarred in the same way. |
15 years. I’m not having that. I’ve been slagging the Swans off for over 60 years. My dad did and so did Grandad . Family of slagged offfers. All died with slagging off not far from their lips. We were and are cradle to grave fans . And frankly, posters making out they’re super loyal can fark right off. Good morning |  |
|  |
| Russ on 09:01 - Apr 4 with 751 views | pencoedjack |
| Russ on 22:26 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston | Precisely. We all know that there are a few who wallow in misery, and a few more who like to give things a stir. Most people could probably list the names. There are also plenty who gave Russy every chance to begin with who have had enough. Those who would have loved to see him do well but can't ignore the reams of evidence that suggests ultimately it's all going to end in tears. |
I gave Martin the chance for far too long as I wanted it to work (as I do every manager). I don't understand anyone (some very good posters) who still stick by him after he has made a right mess of this season. 2 wins in 2 might fool some but its not negative to remember the 4 wins in 24 & some awful managerial decisions during that time. Still hope he's relieved of his duties soon although I don't expect it to happen. |  | |  |
| Russ on 09:24 - Apr 4 with 740 views | onehunglow |
| Russ on 09:01 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack | I gave Martin the chance for far too long as I wanted it to work (as I do every manager). I don't understand anyone (some very good posters) who still stick by him after he has made a right mess of this season. 2 wins in 2 might fool some but its not negative to remember the 4 wins in 24 & some awful managerial decisions during that time. Still hope he's relieved of his duties soon although I don't expect it to happen. |
He should be judged over the season not on a derby game ,double double or not. Cardiff are really now a football nonentity Perspective needed. We can and should get out of this league We ve waited long enough . We can only go up with points accumulated ,not possesssion stats . |  |
|  |
| |