Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread 20:45 - Nov 19 with 8855 viewsModeratorC

It’s back.
Not Hull and back, but it’s in reverse. When you turn your back on the fans, then there’s only one ending. And the fans remain, you don’t. Ready ? They have five days.

Kristian Fletcher : Are his efforts about to be rewarded ? Swansea City big game build up 22nd Nov 2023 11:44
The Swans take on eight placed Hull City on Saturday at the Swansea.Com Stadium, kick off 3pm. The game brings with it numerous questions with the home side in seventeenth, albeit seven points off the play offs. 0

Hull City rivalry through the years & Jan Molby warning 22nd Nov 2023 19:15
Swansea City and Hull City have had a pretty strange rivalry which stretches back to the nineties. Swansea City fans have gone out of their way to gain direct contact with Hull fans, especially during that decade. 0

Duff mentions behind the scenes issues when citing the Swans league position 23rd Nov 2023 18:09
Michael Duff looking far happier now he has a game to plan for on Saturday mentioned a few issues he is facing on a daily basis at the Swans. 0

Swansea City latest & Hull City boss on his admiration for Matt Grimes 25th Nov 2023 06:38
Swansea City at last return to action this afternoon hosting Hull City ( KO 3pm ) in the EFL Championship. This after six weeks of inaction due to International breaks since mid September. Head coach Michael has stated this week that behind the scenes ‘issues’ have affected not only his team selections but haven’t helped his genuine attempts to stabilise the squad. 1

Swansea City throw three points away in the second half v Hull City 25th Nov 2023 17:56
A frustrating afternoon for Swansea City when their two goal lead was clawed back by a lively Hull City at the Swansea.Com Stadium. In fact Hull had a goal ruled out and several other chances to take the lead in an energetic display from Liam Rosenior’s side. It all ends in disappointment for the Swans fans that attended this game, and clearly now it’s evident many are not attending at all. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:03 - Nov 25 with 1420 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 11:44 - Nov 25 by Whiterockin

2-0 win. 14,350 attendance.

2-2 15,342

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:11 - Nov 25 with 1390 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:03 - Nov 25 by KeithHaynes

2-2 15,342

It must be 7 weeks since a home win, let's not make it 8.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 13:12]
Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:16 - Nov 25 with 1376 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:03 - Nov 25 by KeithHaynes

2-2 15,342

Think this may be the score line.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:50 - Nov 25 with 1343 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:16 - Nov 25 by union_jack

Yup.

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 14:55 - Nov 25 with 1261 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 23:23 - Nov 21 by Fireboy2

What if you are minding your own business leaving a game like the two I mentioned?

Can't argue but some of our lot are no angels, especially some of the younger element

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 14:57 - Nov 25 with 1257 viewsKeithHaynes

Sparce at the Swansea.Com this afternoon.
This isn’t a good sign.

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:11 - Nov 25 with 1243 viewsKeithHaynes

That’ll be another injured player to add to the list. Harry Darling to come on for Harrison Ashby.the amount of injuries with little or no contact is concerning. And they all bar Mykola have come within a competitive football match, or as a result.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:20 - Nov 25 with 1210 viewsKeithHaynes

Stunner there from Paterson.

1-0.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:20 - Nov 25 with 1209 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice one Jamie Paterson!

His form has been so good lately I didn't even realize he hadn't scored a league goal this season.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:26 - Nov 25 with 1175 viewsonehunglow

Good chance now.
Nail this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:27 - Nov 25 with 1177 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 13:16 - Nov 25 by union_jack

let's hope not

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:28 - Nov 25 with 1176 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:26 - Nov 25 by onehunglow

Good chance now.
Nail this

2 nil Yates

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:35 - Nov 25 with 1138 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 14:57 - Nov 25 by KeithHaynes

Sparce at the Swansea.Com this afternoon.
This isn’t a good sign.

Well we haven't gone, I relly cannot be bothered. My son wanted to but I've pretty much had it with the football. I'll watch on tv but as for buying seasons and going away, I think my time is up.

I've got skysports on now and the bloke at the game called it champagfootball, jeez Hull must be bad!
Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:57 - Nov 25 with 1064 viewsunion_jack

A few things.

I hope Patterson passes the drugs test after the game. He’s on something😂

Don’t underestimate Rushworth has done today. Two good saves yes but his reputation as an excellent shot stopper has made Hull look for the easiest options which have eventually snuffed out by the defence…

…talking of which, they need to tighten up. We haven’t conceded but still, as a unit they need to be more at one. Cabango still has a mistake on him.

Finally, Grimes. He’s been passing back more today, certainly before we scored. A few mistakes as well. But since scoring we look far more confident.

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:07 - Nov 25 with 1020 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:57 - Nov 25 by union_jack

A few things.

Don’t underestimate Rushworth has done today. Two good saves yes but his reputation as an excellent shot stopper has made Hull look for the easiest options which have eventually snuffed out by the defence…

…talking of which, they need to tighten up. We haven’t conceded but still, as a unit they need to be more at one. Cabango still has a mistake on him.

Finally, Grimes. He’s been passing back more today, certainly before we scored. A few mistakes as well. But since scoring we look far more confident.

Rush is just brilliant a prospect .

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:10 - Nov 25 with 1009 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 15:57 - Nov 25 by union_jack

A few things.

I haven’t been to an away game as I admit the thrill has gone
I find no pleasure in mixing with fellow fans much these days .
I don’t return to Swansea these days for personal reasons so home matches are out.

I still watch every game though

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:14 - Nov 25 with 997 viewsBoundy

Just going to post that the next goal could be crucial, FFS

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:16 - Nov 25 with 985 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:14 - Nov 25 by Boundy

Just going to post that the next goal could be crucial, FFS

We re wobbly

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:26 - Nov 25 with 944 viewsunion_jack

This ref though???😡

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:27 - Nov 25 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:26 - Nov 25 by union_jack

This ref though???😡

Starting to worry me

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:33 - Nov 25 with 916 viewsunion_jack

Oh dear. We’ve gone to pieces. This is Hull’s to lose now.

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:33 - Nov 25 with 910 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No worries, plenty of time and we've continued to attack well today.

I'm feeling positive.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:34 - Nov 25 with 904 viewsQJumpingJack

Our league position is probably a true reflection on how good this squad is.
Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:55 - Nov 25 with 814 viewsTummer_from_Texas

3 added minutes is a ridiculously low number.

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 17:00 - Nov 25 with 795 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea City v Hull City : Match day thread on 16:33 - Nov 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

No worries, plenty of time and we've continued to attack well today.

I'm feeling positive.

Oh well, don't know why but I really had a feeling we were gonna see a late winner.

My senses remain bottom of the table. Cheers.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024