Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd 11:00 - Nov 29 with 2380 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd 29th Nov 2023 10:56
Swans fans will be disappointed to learn that Kristian Fletcher who has made a big impact on the U21 side will more than likely be returning to DC Utd at the end of his loan / trial with Swansea City. Jason Levien who is a part of the majority ownership has clarified Kristian’s immediate future. 0

Leeds latest injury news, and there’s plenty of it for the Swans, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:19 - Nov 29 with 1796 viewsonehunglow

Why did we take him on loan
Is this simply because the owners want to develop him for D.C.?
If so, my God alive

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:22 - Nov 29 with 1795 viewsunion_jack

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:19 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

If so, my God alive

I hope this isn’t something that comes back to haunt us.

Surely Duff must have seen enough in training and in U21 games to be sure he’s not up to it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:25 - Nov 29 with 1791 viewsWhiterockin

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:19 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

If so, my God alive

Get used to it mate. Bring him here to develop and the owners sell him on to the highest bidder. He was unprofessional going home when on the cusp of the first team squad, was that what made Duff's mind up? IMO he can do one anyway.
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:31 - Nov 29 with 1767 viewsonehunglow

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:25 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

Get used to it mate. Bring him here to develop and the owners sell him on to the highest bidder. He was unprofessional going home when on the cusp of the first team squad, was that what made Duff's mind up? IMO he can do one anyway.

Morning Whitey
Went to funeral yesterday and it's gorgeous here today with snow glistening on the Clwydians reflecting off the Irish Sea
I must not get angry x 100
Corrie looks good tonight

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:41 - Nov 29 with 1740 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:25 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

I think it’s been made clear to him he has no chance of any significant first team experience. We now know that Levien’s plan long term was to give him some experience here to benefit his,parent club and get hIm back in the DC Utd team under a new coach.

It’s all a bit baffling, he wants to sign for the Swans and has a proven goal scoring record.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 12:04 - Nov 29 with 1699 viewsWhiterockin

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 11:41 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

I think it’s been made clear to him he has no chance of any significant first team experience. We now know that Levien’s plan long term was to give him some experience here to benefit his,parent club and get hIm back in the DC Utd team under a new coach.

It’s all a bit baffling, he wants to sign for the Swans and has a proven goal scoring record.

Could this be one of the "behind the scenes issues"?
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 12:14 - Nov 29 with 1682 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 12:04 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

Could this be one of the "behind the scenes issues"?

Among numerous.

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 12:33 - Nov 29 with 1645 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe Martin Hodge had a view on Fletcher (if he is joining us).
Login to get fewer ads

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:19 - Nov 29 with 1582 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 12:33 - Nov 29 by QJumpingJack

Maybe Martin Hodge had a view on Fletcher (if he is joining us).

I’m hearing that he was now only here on trial, and I’m asking the question to a contact at the FAW whether he was allowed to play for the first team. It wouldn’t surprise me either way what the answer is, but if he isn’t then it’s another shady area created when it would be far simpler just to explain what is going on.

Especially as they named him in the 13 new signings in the summer. Obviously done to inflate the figures.

Why are there always loads of questions behind everything they do !

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:28 - Nov 29 with 1564 viewsQJumpingJack

and surely Watson has to sign off on Fletcher in the first place or was he told to take him from DC United?
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:31 - Nov 29 with 1562 viewsjasper_T

Duff missed the goals yesterday. Showed up for the second half (due to first team training) and left 10 minutes before the end. Hopefully someone sent him the highlights.

He doesn't seem to have much interest in blooding the youngsters. The ones that get on the bench catch splinters and we've signed a 34 year old on a temp contract rather than provide some priceless learning opportunities to Congreve, Smith, Wilson etc. Or put them in the shop window for January loans.
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:42 - Nov 29 with 1522 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:31 - Nov 29 by jasper_T

Duff missed the goals yesterday. Showed up for the second half (due to first team training) and left 10 minutes before the end. Hopefully someone sent him the highlights.

He doesn't seem to have much interest in blooding the youngsters. The ones that get on the bench catch splinters and we've signed a 34 year old on a temp contract rather than provide some priceless learning opportunities to Congreve, Smith, Wilson etc. Or put them in the shop window for January loans.

The non inclusion of players, especially Kyrel is such an odd decision. Kristian clearly now has some form of registration issue that could have meant he can’t play anyway. The club are calling it a loan, but we understand it’s a trial. What that means in the bigger picture we should get clarification on today. That paperwork can be amended, but it looks likely now it won’t be. Congreve’s lack of pace is an issue, but it all seems pretty pointless. I mean how can they say in one breath they have a player trading model, and then when the chance to blood some youth is an option the manager doesn’t have the notion or wherewithal to assist that process.

How can Wilson be a risk compared to Jerry Yates is astonishing.

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:46 - Nov 29 with 1508 viewsWhiterockin

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:19 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

I’m hearing that he was now only here on trial, and I’m asking the question to a contact at the FAW whether he was allowed to play for the first team. It wouldn’t surprise me either way what the answer is, but if he isn’t then it’s another shady area created when it would be far simpler just to explain what is going on.

Especially as they named him in the 13 new signings in the summer. Obviously done to inflate the figures.

Why are there always loads of questions behind everything they do !

Because they are shysters.

EDIT

IMO
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 13:47]
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 15:14 - Nov 29 with 1387 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 13:46 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

Because they are shysters.

EDIT

IMO
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 13:47]

Levien and co through the club have given their mangers good players who have been rejected.

Whiterockin do you consider Gotykeres a good player? Whittaker?

a) Goykeres on loan worth £1m - blocked by Cooper.

b) Whittaker top goalscorer league 1 now Championship - Blocked by Martin

c) Fletcher top US prospect playing out of his skin. Blocked by Duff.

None of these will go down well in the US who are trying their best. You can be sure th e fans will not give them any credit. At least Levien will be the one benefiting from Duff's disinterest in young players. Duff is not looking so smart.

I would go to Stoke to watch Fletcher or Wilson play. I have no interest in going to Stoke to see a 34 year old fall over a lot.

It is not the Swansea way to sign deadbeats. McClean has take is fiery 34 year old body to Wrexham and is doing what he does for at least another 6 months.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 15:29]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 16:01 - Nov 29 with 1344 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 15:14 - Nov 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Levien and co through the club have given their mangers good players who have been rejected.

Whiterockin do you consider Gotykeres a good player? Whittaker?

a) Goykeres on loan worth £1m - blocked by Cooper.

b) Whittaker top goalscorer league 1 now Championship - Blocked by Martin

c) Fletcher top US prospect playing out of his skin. Blocked by Duff.

None of these will go down well in the US who are trying their best. You can be sure th e fans will not give them any credit. At least Levien will be the one benefiting from Duff's disinterest in young players. Duff is not looking so smart.

I would go to Stoke to watch Fletcher or Wilson play. I have no interest in going to Stoke to see a 34 year old fall over a lot.

It is not the Swansea way to sign deadbeats. McClean has take is fiery 34 year old body to Wrexham and is doing what he does for at least another 6 months.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 15:29]

See if you can post without mentioning, the trust, Goykeres or HJ.
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 16:20 - Nov 29 with 1320 viewsWhiterockin

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 16:01 - Nov 29 by Treforys_Jack

When he starts doing that people may reply.
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 17:11 - Nov 29 with 1270 viewsBoundy

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 16:01 - Nov 29 by Treforys_Jack

His nemesis, love child and idol , I doubt it .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 19:11 - Nov 29 with 1203 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 17:11 - Nov 29 by Boundy

His nemesis, love child and idol , I doubt it .

HJ is Swansea s greatest ever chairman when looked to holistically. He was the safe keeper of the "Swansea way". Leon Briton was handed the keys to the safe to continue the cause but seemed to find it a little too tedious after a life running around in circles on grass for 20 years.

"Check this scouting spreadsheet data Leon" would have been a little tedious.

I was brought up to respect those that did good by me. HJ took Swansea from the Vetch to the Swansea.com, Fairwood and Landore Training centre and the 21% owners did not need to put a penny into the development. They saw their investment increase 10,000%.

Any right minded person would sell with those gains. They failed to sell and it was a catastrophic mistake. A no brainer of no brainers. Not one of the members said a word. Pathetic. Thy do not have a good word to say about the bloke on forums. Neither do the staff he employed creating upto 400 local jobs. I will be called "his love child " and other nonsense of course.

The fans were given their own group to run and have made a mess of it for not taking good advice.

HJ has already had a good effect on Newport County. Goykeres was £20m left to walk out of the door without care and attention. Whittaker or Cullen?

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 19:33 - Nov 29 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 19:11 - Nov 29 by ReslovenSwan1

HJ is Swansea s greatest ever chairman when looked to holistically. He was the safe keeper of the "Swansea way". Leon Briton was handed the keys to the safe to continue the cause but seemed to find it a little too tedious after a life running around in circles on grass for 20 years.

"Check this scouting spreadsheet data Leon" would have been a little tedious.

I was brought up to respect those that did good by me. HJ took Swansea from the Vetch to the Swansea.com, Fairwood and Landore Training centre and the 21% owners did not need to put a penny into the development. They saw their investment increase 10,000%.

Any right minded person would sell with those gains. They failed to sell and it was a catastrophic mistake. A no brainer of no brainers. Not one of the members said a word. Pathetic. Thy do not have a good word to say about the bloke on forums. Neither do the staff he employed creating upto 400 local jobs. I will be called "his love child " and other nonsense of course.

The fans were given their own group to run and have made a mess of it for not taking good advice.

HJ has already had a good effect on Newport County. Goykeres was £20m left to walk out of the door without care and attention. Whittaker or Cullen?

HJ i agree, others won’t, but don’t forget the team he has around him.

They sold at a time as much as anyone else would have.

I would have done the same.

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 22:47 - Nov 29 with 1067 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 19:33 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

HJ i agree, others won’t, but don’t forget the team he has around him.

They sold at a time as much as anyone else would have.

I would have done the same.

Me too, but not in the same underhanded sneaky way.
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 23:17 - Nov 29 with 1047 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 22:47 - Nov 29 by Treforys_Jack

The trust issue when they were excluded will be answered in time in his biography 😉

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 23:21 - Nov 29 with 1037 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 23:17 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

The trust issue when they were excluded will be answered in time in his biography 😉

Is res currently ghost writing it ?
Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 23:41 - Nov 29 with 1030 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 23:21 - Nov 29 by Treforys_Jack

Is res currently ghost writing it ?

Probably not 😂

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 18:12 - Nov 30 with 885 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 22:47 - Nov 29 by Treforys_Jack

The club Board introduced two sets of US buyers to the Trust one in 2015 and one in 2016. In 2015 they th SCST stated they would "never sell their shares". No one corrected this because either they were not paying attention or they agreed with the statement . It certainly raised my eyebrows,

In February 2015 the Trust praised themselves for rejecting the 2015 offers. Other offers were likely to come in. The Trust with a "position" were not inclined to ask their member for a view on selling shares and members did not force the issue. This meant that in the case of any new offer the Trust were not in a position to cut a deal.

This left the other board members in a bad place. The Trust if included could not (even if they wanted to) sell any shares because they had no mandate from the members. This would take months. The recommendation from their board in any case would be not to sell. No member told them to sell with a 10,000% gain on investment. The 1000+ members must have been on easy street.

This organisation is only as good as its members and they performed lamentably. This was because all the gains were "not for profit". Communism has been shown not to work and this is an example. There was no personal gain. Pay £10 at the door and your job is done. The £10 is gone you have done your duty Comrade.

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 20:23 - Nov 30 with 836 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans gear up for Leeds United & Kristian Fletcher will return to DC Utd on 18:12 - Nov 30 by ReslovenSwan1

The club Board introduced two sets of US buyers to the Trust one in 2015 and one in 2016. In 2015 they th SCST stated they would "never sell their shares". No one corrected this because either they were not paying attention or they agreed with the statement . It certainly raised my eyebrows,

In February 2015 the Trust praised themselves for rejecting the 2015 offers. Other offers were likely to come in. The Trust with a "position" were not inclined to ask their member for a view on selling shares and members did not force the issue. This meant that in the case of any new offer the Trust were not in a position to cut a deal.

This left the other board members in a bad place. The Trust if included could not (even if they wanted to) sell any shares because they had no mandate from the members. This would take months. The recommendation from their board in any case would be not to sell. No member told them to sell with a 10,000% gain on investment. The 1000+ members must have been on easy street.

This organisation is only as good as its members and they performed lamentably. This was because all the gains were "not for profit". Communism has been shown not to work and this is an example. There was no personal gain. Pay £10 at the door and your job is done. The £10 is gone you have done your duty Comrade.

who is supplying you with all this info?

how do you know the Trust would "never sell their shares"? where is the source for this as the Trust have denied it on numerous occasions. Were you present when this alleged claim was made?

[Post edited 30 Nov 2023 20:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024