Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread 19:17 - Dec 3 with 12652 viewsModeratorC

It’s off to the Yankee dollar stadium in Yorkspeare, here we will see the Swansea City revival, lots of possession, and maybe even another point ?
U

Ref : Josh Smith
Lino’s Matthew Jones and Sam Lewis, Jacob Miles will be the fourth official.

Sheehan spells it out very clearly, this is a privilege ! 8th Dec 2023 08:00
Alan Sheehan has explained very clearly what his new position at Swansea City means to him. Thinking through his answers and being cautious as to what he said, especially in the club edited version of his first pre match yesterday. 0

TEAM NEWS : Rotherham United v Swansea City LATEST 9th Dec 2023 13:13
It a first game in charge for Alan Sheehan. Will we see the Swans in a different light at Rotherham ? Shackles are off, nothing to lose, let’s see the real Swansea City today. 4

Swans win at last and Sheehan is delighted ! Full match report & stats 9th Dec 2023 17:52
A superb turn out from the Jack Army considering the clubs position on and off the pitch was heartwarming to see. With Martyn Margetson standing alongside interim manager Alan Sheehan just before the game started - the England International coach was making a statement of solidarity for the start of another new era at Swansea City. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:07 - Dec 4 with 7454 viewsAzzuriswan

This should be a humdinger of a game between 2 sides at the wrong end of the table. I would like to think that MD will surely by now know his best or better team and give them a run out to try and win the game withn a positive vibe not clinging on to a point. Swans to win by 2 clear goals.
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:36 - Dec 4 with 7384 viewsKeithHaynes

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:07 - Dec 4 by Azzuriswan

This should be a humdinger of a game between 2 sides at the wrong end of the table. I would like to think that MD will surely by now know his best or better team and give them a run out to try and win the game withn a positive vibe not clinging on to a point. Swans to win by 2 clear goals.

That’s positive 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:21 - Dec 4 with 7322 viewsWhiterockin

After tonight's news I'm going for a 2-0 win.
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:29 - Dec 5 with 7135 viewsonehunglow

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:21 - Dec 4 by Whiterockin

After tonight's news I'm going for a 2-0 win.

It might or should free the shackles and a win will make things easier .
Will not be e@sy as they will see us as prey

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:40 - Dec 6 with 6829 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rotherham drew with leeds the other week and got hell of a winger playing for them.
This is gonna be alot harder than what it looks like on paper.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:29 - Dec 6 with 6768 viewshowenjack

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:40 - Dec 6 by RhonddaSwans

Rotherham drew with leeds the other week and got hell of a winger playing for them.
This is gonna be alot harder than what it looks like on paper.

Sean Morrison ex Cardiff in defence with ex Boro centre back. Nombe up front physical skillful forward will need close marking by our defence.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 13:29]
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 23:28 - Dec 7 with 6316 viewsBoundy

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:29 - Dec 6 by howenjack

Sean Morrison ex Cardiff in defence with ex Boro centre back. Nombe up front physical skillful forward will need close marking by our defence.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 13:29]

And a possibility that Duff could be in the home dugout,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:40 - Dec 8 with 6191 viewsonehunglow

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 23:28 - Dec 7 by Boundy

And a possibility that Duff could be in the home dugout,

That d be summat Boundy.
Villain overnight

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:50 - Dec 8 with 6186 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan spells it out very clearly, this is a privilege ! 8th Dec 2023 08:00
Alan Sheehan has explained very clearly what his new position at Swansea City means to him. Thinking through his answers and being cautious as to what he said, especially in the club edited version of his first pre match yesterday. 0

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:37 - Dec 8 with 6065 viewsLuther27

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:07 - Dec 4 by Azzuriswan

Hoping for a reaction from the team and a good result at the end of it for us. They can do it you know 👍🏼
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:50 - Dec 9 with 5826 viewsvetchonian

So what are folks thoughts on today?
Lineup ?
Style of play
Result

Is it too optimistic to expect a win "new manager" bounce and all that.
Rotherham held Leeds to a draw at home lets hope we pick up at least a point otherwise it could be the start of a descent

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:29 - Dec 9 with 5809 viewsJohnw102

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:50 - Dec 9 by vetchonian

So what are folks thoughts on today?
Lineup ?
Style of play
Result

Is it too optimistic to expect a win "new manager" bounce and all that.
Rotherham held Leeds to a draw at home lets hope we pick up at least a point otherwise it could be the start of a descent

Just my thoughts on a line up, Cullen to come on when Bolas runs out of steam, hopefully by then the game will be won. 3-0 Swans for me.

Rushworth
Key. Darling. Humphries Tymon
Fulton
Walsh. Patino. Paterson. Bolasie
Lowe

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:33 - Dec 9 with 5752 viewsunion_jack

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:29 - Dec 9 by Johnw102

Just my thoughts on a line up, Cullen to come on when Bolas runs out of steam, hopefully by then the game will be won. 3-0 Swans for me.

Rushworth
Fulton
Lowe

It’s not going to be that easy I’m absolutely certain. I’ll go for 2-2 with us conceding late on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:47 - Dec 9 with 5741 viewsraynor94

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:29 - Dec 9 by Johnw102

Rushworth
Fulton
Lowe

Looks like a good line up to me, interesting to see how we perform with Duff gone

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:51 - Dec 9 with 5730 viewsunion_jack

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:47 - Dec 9 by raynor94

Looks like a good line up to me, interesting to see how we perform with Duff gone

That’s a great line up to be fair. Cabango definitely needs ‘a rest’.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:15 - Dec 9 with 5713 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rotherham are a very good team with fast attackers.

We need to show some class today.

SWANSEA 4 ROTHERHAM 3

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:23 - Dec 9 with 5694 viewsKeithHaynes

It a first game in charge for Alan Sheehan. Will we see the Swans in a different light at Rotherham ? Shackles are off, nothing to lose, let’s see the real Swansea City today. 4

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:28 - Dec 9 with 5679 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:23 - Dec 9 by KeithHaynes

Spot on Keith.

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:54 - Dec 9 with 5645 viewsModeratorC

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:28 - Dec 9 by RhonddaSwans

Spot on Keith.

We will pass it on.
Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:12 - Dec 9 with 5603 viewsonehunglow

I’d say that’s the best line up possible right now

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:18 - Dec 9 with 5568 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:12 - Dec 9 by onehunglow

I thaght yanick wasn't fit enough to start?

COME ON THE SWANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COME ON OUR LOVELY BOYS

UPPA SWANS !

CITY TILL I DIE!

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:48 - Dec 9 with 5464 viewsKeithHaynes

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:12 - Dec 9 by onehunglow

Fulton and Grimes ?,

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:49 - Dec 9 with 5459 viewsKeithHaynes

Far bigger turn out from the JA than expected.

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:12 - Dec 9 with 5371 viewsBoundy

Agree certainly looking more balanced , I started watching with on Swans TV but its now switched to 2 hehe oops commentators, painful on the years.
Under the cosh ATM

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rotherham United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:13 - Dec 9 with 5365 viewsbuilthjack

We need to step up a couple of gears

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024