Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Drakeford 11:26 - Dec 13 with 13574 viewsraynor94

Has resigned with immediate effect

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mark Drakeford on 11:30 - Dec 13 with 4051 viewsWhiterockin

He was going anyway. Personally I don't expect any change in policies especially if Vaughan Gething is the next leader.
Mark Drakeford on 11:34 - Dec 13 with 4024 viewsunion_jack

Mark Drakeford on 11:30 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

He was going anyway. Personally I don't expect any change in policies especially if Vaughan Gething is the next leader.

Frying pan, fire springs to mind.

Glad that total embarrassment has gone though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mark Drakeford on 11:48 - Dec 13 with 4019 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Who?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Mark Drakeford on 12:05 - Dec 13 with 3995 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great news for Wales a pity he is hanging on until Easter.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mark Drakeford on 12:46 - Dec 13 with 3930 viewsmajorraglan

I reckon we may see changes to the 20mph limit under a new leader, it’s an opportunity to wipe the slate clean.
I had a couple of Labour Party people canvassing around my place last week, one of whom I believe was an MP from another constituency. I think expressed my displeasure at the state of affairs re the speed limit and the increase in AM numbers, the person I spoke to indicated my views weren’t isolated and the person was at pains to point out the difference between Westminster and Welsh Labour in Cardiff. If the views I expressed are widely held (which I think they are) and with a GE on the horizon I won’t be surprised someone’s had a word.
Mark Drakeford on 12:48 - Dec 13 with 3918 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm guessing Starmer begged The clown to go, before he did any more to damage to Labour's election chances in Wales.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mark Drakeford on 13:00 - Dec 13 with 3890 viewsScotia

Who comes next then I wonder? A number of the potential candidates could be an awful choice - I hope Lee Waters isn't considering running.

I'd like to see someone from outside of a 30 mile radius of Cardiff. My preference would be Jeremy Miles.

Whoever it is they're likely to be working with PM Starmer so I hop he has a word.
Mark Drakeford on 13:04 - Dec 13 with 3879 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Drakeford on 13:46 - Dec 13 with 3804 viewsBoundy

Mark Drakeford on 11:34 - Dec 13 by union_jack

Frying pan, fire springs to mind.

Glad that total embarrassment has gone though.

He has a holiday home in Amroth ,I like Amroth

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mark Drakeford on 14:07 - Dec 13 with 3791 viewsTogg

Don't know if there is much ability putting their names forward but somebody is needed who is less patronising, doesn't treat us like morons and is business friendly to Wales. I thought he was a truly awful First Minister and his turning down the M4 relief road could go down as probably his worst decision ever.
Mark Drakeford on 14:08 - Dec 13 with 3787 viewsTogg

Mark Drakeford on 14:13 - Dec 13 with 3773 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mark Drakeford on 14:07 - Dec 13 by Togg

Don't know if there is much ability putting their names forward but somebody is needed who is less patronising, doesn't treat us like morons and is business friendly to Wales. I thought he was a truly awful First Minister and his turning down the M4 relief road could go down as probably his worst decision ever.

New petition just started on Senedd petitions page.

"Brynglas tunnels M4 relief road to be put into action"

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mark Drakeford on 14:30 - Dec 13 with 3753 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The public policy disaster will be his legacy.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Drakeford on 14:57 - Dec 13 with 3734 viewsScotia

Mark Drakeford on 14:13 - Dec 13 by felixstowe_jack

New petition just started on Senedd petitions page.

"Brynglas tunnels M4 relief road to be put into action"

The brilliant thing is with Drakeford's legacy is that he introduced legislation that made building the relief road practically illegal. And many other things too.
Mark Drakeford on 15:58 - Dec 13 with 3689 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford on 14:57 - Dec 13 by Scotia

The brilliant thing is with Drakeford's legacy is that he introduced legislation that made building the relief road practically illegal. And many other things too.

Drakefords legacy will be he united Wales. The problem for him is it was against the Senedd.
Mark Drakeford on 16:09 - Dec 13 with 3675 viewsWingstandwood

Mark Drakeford on 15:58 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

Drakefords legacy will be he united Wales. The problem for him is it was against the Senedd.

I'd guess in his own mind he is some achiever, some visionary, some doer, some Red Adair and a behemoth of Welsh politics? A legend? I await a stampede from the private sector, big buisiness and FTSE big-boys? NOT!!!!

Argus!

Mark Drakeford on 16:41 - Dec 13 with 3647 viewspencoedjack

Mark Drakeford on 11:30 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

Please don't let it be Gething.

A condescending prick of a man.
Mark Drakeford on 16:47 - Dec 13 with 3630 viewsOhyeah

Lets be honest here...

Drakeford & his mob have wreaked more havoc,death,sickness,poverty and destruction on the Welsh people than even Edward 1 could have even hoped for.....

But at least Edward 1 left a legacy & built some roads but to many castles..

All we hear is the same lame excuses again & again its all Westminster's fault...

We ALL have to as well as businesses on a daily basis cut our cloth accordingly and budget our finances...

Roll up your sleeves and just get on with it or get out.....
[Post edited 13 Dec 2023 17:42]
Mark Drakeford on 16:57 - Dec 13 with 3614 viewsBoundy

Mark Drakeford on 16:41 - Dec 13 by pencoedjack

Please don't let it be Gething.

A condescending prick of a man.

We won't have say though, for some reason when I think of him ( not that often) he reminds me of Jason Mohamed

Mark Drakeford on 17:07 - Dec 13 with 3592 viewsbennytheblue

Mark Drakeford on 12:48 - Dec 13 by Flashberryjack

I'm guessing Starmer begged The clown to go, before he did any more to damage to Labour's election chances in Wales.

Crikey….it would take something huge to convince the masses in this country to not vote Labour, we need a decent liberal party as most will never vote Tory whatever happens, so they continue to vote Labour for no other reason but that. He’s been a liability for the last few years
Mark Drakeford on 17:24 - Dec 13 with 3552 viewsOhyeah

Mark Drakeford on 13:00 - Dec 13 by Scotia

Who comes next then I wonder? A number of the potential candidates could be an awful choice - I hope Lee Waters isn't considering running.

I'd like to see someone from outside of a 30 mile radius of Cardiff. My preference would be Jeremy Miles.

Whoever it is they're likely to be working with PM Starmer so I hop he has a word.

Miles the WEF poster boy.....
Mark Drakeford on 17:44 - Dec 13 with 3526 viewsBoundy

Mark Drakeford on 13:00 - Dec 13 by Scotia

Waters would be a surprise , the wet wipe's been on the sick due to stress , the little oiks have been abusing him .

Mark Drakeford on 17:46 - Dec 13 with 3524 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 17:07 - Dec 13 by bennytheblue

Crikey….it would take something huge to convince the masses in this country to not vote Labour, we need a decent liberal party as most will never vote Tory whatever happens, so they continue to vote Labour for no other reason but that. He’s been a liability for the last few years

Cymru has never voted Tory.
Cymru never will vote Tory.

Drakeford was a decent man.
Contrast with Johnson.

Beware of the Risen People

Mark Drakeford on 17:57 - Dec 13 with 3506 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mark Drakeford on 17:46 - Dec 13 by Kilkennyjack

Cymru has never voted Tory.
Cymru never will vote Tory.

Drakeford was a decent man.
Contrast with Johnson.

Contrasted with Bojo, Pol Pot was a deent man.

Now Cymru has never put Tories into power BUT many people in Cymru have voted Tory, at the last GE they got over 557,000 votes, only around 74k fewer than Labour and over 100k more than voted Labour in the last Senedd elections.
Mark Drakeford on 18:30 - Dec 13 with 3472 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/23987822.west-wales-pub-celebrates-mark-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024