Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? 22:33 - Dec 29 with 4038 viewsSwans9

I don't get the love in when we stayed up because of llorente, they did nothing season after. We need new owners not a yank thing. It's they don't care. Sell players every year business men. Still don't get the defence of them on this website baffling.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 16:33 - Dec 30 with 908 viewsLuther27

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 16:18 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

If you want dividend do what I have done and invest in National Grid and Glaxo SKB. No one goes into football for dividends.

Te SCST wanted dividends because they cannot be bothered to trade in their shares. Too much work involved perhaps for volunteers. The club has paid on dividend in 21 years

The US owners have employed Jenkins Birch and Winters and seen a gradual decline. I have identified too many loans and a failure to blood and develop home grown players as one of the reasons.

Mr Gude is supposed to be an expert in communications. He has to reverse the toxic narrative and the ingrained Welsh valleys distrust of US people developed on forums.

If Kaplan and Levien were Indian, African or Asian the reaction to them would be the same Res. They have blotted their reputation by sheer arrogance and bad financial management with American Investors money. They have no understanding of football and its culture in the UK. They had no trust in any CEO they appointed. We have no respect within our football community for our club and it is down to those two.
Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 17:49 - Dec 30 with 849 viewsswan_si

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 16:33 - Dec 30 by Luther27

If Kaplan and Levien were Indian, African or Asian the reaction to them would be the same Res. They have blotted their reputation by sheer arrogance and bad financial management with American Investors money. They have no understanding of football and its culture in the UK. They had no trust in any CEO they appointed. We have no respect within our football community for our club and it is down to those two.

I very much doubt the reaction would be the same, they would have to be careful when they sing, you ..... bastard get out of our club.
Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 19:24 - Dec 30 with 795 viewsRhonddaSwans

Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 15:36 - Dec 30 by bennytheblue

So big the offers from around the world will no doubt come flooding in…..
How much are you currently losing every season? Do you need to sell players for £5 million profit every season just to stay afloat? Average attendance? Real attendance? Academy? U18/U21’s, how they doing? Worth investing? This is what they will look at……🫣

What ever the yanks want to tell us the number is.

We had a 'massive investment' at the start of the last window.

It was sooooo huge we had to keep it under wraps ben.

But hey the shysters still havnt given us numbers!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 20:06 - Dec 30 with 763 viewsFireboy2

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 17:49 - Dec 30 by swan_si

I very much doubt the reaction would be the same, they would have to be careful when they sing, you ..... bastard get out of our club.

We have quite a few thick fans 🤔
Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 20:27 - Dec 30 with 741 viewsswan_si

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 20:06 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

We have quite a few thick fans 🤔

Agreed, you could hear them singing last night, although to be fair I think "thick" is a bit harsh.
Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 20:40 - Dec 30 with 729 viewsFireboy2

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 20:27 - Dec 30 by swan_si

Agreed, you could hear them singing last night, although to be fair I think "thick" is a bit harsh.

You would know.
Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 22:10 - Dec 30 with 685 viewsWhiterockin

Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 19:24 - Dec 30 by RhonddaSwans

One man's massive is another man's minute.
Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 17:29 - Dec 31 with 547 viewsKeithHaynes

Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 19:24 - Dec 30 by RhonddaSwans

The majority of the cash is in a LLC in the USA.

Nobody knows anything about it, not least Coleman’s share, who else is in it or what goes in or out.

Ask Nigel Morris about the situation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 17:31 - Dec 31 with 541 viewsonehunglow

Thick fans!
Nice that .
Showsxzmore about those who spoutvsuch arrogant sheete

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 18:19 - Dec 31 with 514 viewsswan_si

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 17:31 - Dec 31 by onehunglow

Thick fans!
Nice that .
Showsxzmore about those who spoutvsuch arrogant sheete

That's awful, who uses such language?
Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 18:29 - Dec 31 with 498 viewsWhiterockin

Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 17:29 - Dec 31 by KeithHaynes

Nobody knows anything about it, not least Coleman’s share, who else is in it or what goes in or out.

The last line is cryptic.
Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 18:29 - Dec 31 with 498 viewsBryanSwan

Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 00:12 - Dec 30 by ModeratorD

In fairness OP is passionate and attends many games home and away.
Reading between the lines and possibly a few lagers, etc, I think it is clear that he is implying that the last good thing that happened to this club was when Gylfi and Llorente kept us up.
That summer of course both left and the rest sadly is history.
The pattern of selling our best players and replacing with lesser players may be seen to have begun there ?
The current owners have done us real harm sadly.
Hope that clarifies it ?

To be fair to them the final season in the premier league we spent almost all the money brought in from the Siggi and Llorente sales.
We just didnt buy well.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 18:32 - Dec 31 with 477 viewsBryanSwan

It seems as though our time in the prem has made some think they we are a lot more enticing as a club than we are.
I think if an offer came in the Americans would probably sell, theyve lost millions and continue to do so every season. Football clubs are not profitable.

Have they run the club well? No clearly not from a footballing point of view. Financially however we are pretty solvent currently which is probably the only good thing they have achieved.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 18:56 - Dec 31 with 464 viewsTreforys_Jack

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 18:32 - Dec 31 by BryanSwan

It seems as though our time in the prem has made some think they we are a lot more enticing as a club than we are.
I think if an offer came in the Americans would probably sell, theyve lost millions and continue to do so every season. Football clubs are not profitable.

Have they run the club well? No clearly not from a footballing point of view. Financially however we are pretty solvent currently which is probably the only good thing they have achieved.

You're last para is exactly where I am.
[Post edited 1 Jan 8:00]
Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 00:13 - Jan 1 with 425 viewsRhonddaSwans

Why did a real swans fans defend owners never go to a game? on 17:29 - Dec 31 by KeithHaynes

I would ask Nigel bit his mouth is sealed by ndas and having somthing to lose.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 01:31 - Jan 1 with 409 viewsSTID2017

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 16:18 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

If you want dividend do what I have done and invest in National Grid and Glaxo SKB. No one goes into football for dividends.

Te SCST wanted dividends because they cannot be bothered to trade in their shares. Too much work involved perhaps for volunteers. The club has paid on dividend in 21 years

The US owners have employed Jenkins Birch and Winters and seen a gradual decline. I have identified too many loans and a failure to blood and develop home grown players as one of the reasons.

Mr Gude is supposed to be an expert in communications. He has to reverse the toxic narrative and the ingrained Welsh valleys distrust of US people developed on forums.

Have you noticed anything ?
You are the only one that whatever the post subject you introduce your boring rinse and repeat stance on the Trust.
Give it a rest pal.
Whatever happened way back when has nothing to do with the OP.
Try for once to stay on track - or better off go bore some other posters elsewhere
[Post edited 1 Jan 12:07]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Why did real swans fans who defend owners never go to a game? on 08:22 - Jan 1 with 364 viewsBillyChong

Go and tell it to the 30/40 daft yanks sold a pup by Kaplan and Levein. ‘Swansea Stink’ one loser commented. DC United fund the likes of Benteke on £60-£70k per week. This side of the pond is loanees and major downgrades on star players who exit stage right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024