Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson 21:09 - Jan 25 with 4909 viewsQJumpingJack

Nathan in the directors box sitting next to Watson.

Is he advising the club?
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:18 - Jan 25 with 2958 viewsBillyChong

This regime are taking the mick
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:26 - Jan 25 with 2920 viewsowainglyndwr

Plotting our down fall before the Scum bags go bankrupt
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 2902 viewsQJumpingJack

I am pretty sure this is not the first time they have been together at an away directors box this season.

It does not send the right message.....
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 2879 viewsmax936

If he is no wonder we're in the state we are, Dear God!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 2880 viewsThrasher6

Don't forget Nathan is a bible basher.....Good Ole Boy Watson might be a bible belter.

Btw Mid West Bible Belt people who vote for Trump are about as funny as it gets. He's an liar, an adulterer, a c@nt, unpatriotic,(treason)...I could go on...but they love him.
Absolutely mind boggling... being religious...
[Post edited 25 Jan 21:38]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:36 - Jan 25 with 2853 viewsowainglyndwr

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:30 - Jan 25 by QJumpingJack

I am pretty sure this is not the first time they have been together at an away directors box this season.

It does not send out the right messages , maybe questions should be asked by the trust on why someone the fans didn't want has a manager and do not like ,is involved with directors of this club
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:41 - Jan 25 with 2789 viewsQJumpingJack

it can be raised at the Trust AGM next week?

Was he a guest of a Swans director? Why isn't that seat given to someone connected to the club?
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 2766 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:30 - Jan 25 by QJumpingJack

Maybe the rumours are true.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:45 - Jan 25 with 2731 viewsPrettySheetyCity

I don't give a flying feck about Nathan Jones. I'm more concerned at the absolute dross served up by our players tonight. No offence intended to any posters above me, but our fans have become obsessed with these ridiculous satellite issues. There's all sorts of people in director boxes around the country: opposing teams, people from the gambling industry, scouts, journalists from the Sun/Daily Mail, etc. It's hospitality at football, not the Garden of Eden.

We were outclassed tonight in every department. In my opinion, this is the issue when you give players Premier League wages, Premier League facilities, and use club resources to fix every aspect of their lives. There is no hunger in the team, and we are burdened by gutless, average players who are milking us week in week out. For example, whoever sanctioned the Jay Fulton contract extension should hang their head in shame. He's a lazy, useless tin of paint who should pack it in.

Simply put, our insistence on running the Club at the behest of "vibes" and teenagers on twitter has come back to haunt us. The players need to refund the away fans tonight, and we need three players incoming at an absolute minimum.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:03 - Jan 25 with 2607 viewsReslovenSwan1

There was a lack of fight from the players. No effort to stop a superior side from playing.
AFCB will never be given a more comfortable evening. The same AFCB side only just slipped past QPR 2-3 from 2-0 down .

Nathan Jones would have spotted this like i did. Give a PL team an easy ride and its a cricket score every time. When Fulton and Cooper did mix it thy gave away free kicks.

Even the top side hustle their opponents. This is a philosophical failure. Swansea have an arrogant swagger with nothing to back it up.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:23 - Jan 25 with 2519 viewsunion_jack

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:03 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

There was a lack of fight from the players. No effort to stop a superior side from playing.
AFCB will never be given a more comfortable evening. The same AFCB side only just slipped past QPR 2-3 from 2-0 down .

Nathan Jones would have spotted this like i did. Give a PL team an easy ride and its a cricket score every time. When Fulton and Cooper did mix it thy gave away free kicks.

Even the top side hustle their opponents. This is a philosophical failure. Swansea have an arrogant swagger with nothing to back it up.

Agreed but their players seemed to be able to play at twice the speed, in thought and deed, than ours.
Are they that more gifted, faster or better coached. Or did we just not bother turning up?
I’m at a loss with this team now and really don’t know what the realistic answer is.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:27 - Jan 25 with 2496 viewsmax936

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:23 - Jan 25 by union_jack

Agreed but their players seemed to be able to play at twice the speed, in thought and deed, than ours.
Are they that more gifted, faster or better coached. Or did we just not bother turning up?
I’m at a loss with this team now and really don’t know what the realistic answer is.

Williams just walked through the door, tonight's game was a game to nothing, I'd hope he learnt a lot from it if he hasn't we're right in the sheep dip!

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:29 - Jan 25 with 2479 viewsunion_jack

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:27 - Jan 25 by max936

Williams just walked through the door, tonight's game was a game to nothing, I'd hope he learnt a lot from it if he hasn't we're right in the sheep dip!

I’m 100% behind Williams but he will need to be backed by the club if he is to have any meaningful impact. Whether that be now or in the summer, or both, we’ll need to wait and see.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:35 - Jan 25 with 2443 viewsmax936

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:29 - Jan 25 by union_jack

I’m 100% behind Williams but he will need to be backed by the club if he is to have any meaningful impact. Whether that be now or in the summer, or both, we’ll need to wait and see.

Who knows what the future holds for the Club, I had faith in Martin and Duff that faith turned out to be somewhat of a damp squib.

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:40 - Jan 25 with 2420 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:35 - Jan 25 by max936

Who knows what the future holds for the Club, I had faith in Martin and Duff that faith turned out to be somewhat of a damp squib.

Well, Martin …. 😉

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:42 - Jan 25 with 2405 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 21:45 - Jan 25 by PrettySheetyCity

I don't give a flying feck about Nathan Jones. I'm more concerned at the absolute dross served up by our players tonight. No offence intended to any posters above me, but our fans have become obsessed with these ridiculous satellite issues. There's all sorts of people in director boxes around the country: opposing teams, people from the gambling industry, scouts, journalists from the Sun/Daily Mail, etc. It's hospitality at football, not the Garden of Eden.

We were outclassed tonight in every department. In my opinion, this is the issue when you give players Premier League wages, Premier League facilities, and use club resources to fix every aspect of their lives. There is no hunger in the team, and we are burdened by gutless, average players who are milking us week in week out. For example, whoever sanctioned the Jay Fulton contract extension should hang their head in shame. He's a lazy, useless tin of paint who should pack it in.

Simply put, our insistence on running the Club at the behest of "vibes" and teenagers on twitter has come back to haunt us. The players need to refund the away fans tonight, and we need three players incoming at an absolute minimum.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:45 - Jan 25 with 2387 viewsbuilthjack

We are a team that work around Grimes, who is slow, negative and clumsy under pressure.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:48 - Jan 25 with 2374 viewsonehunglow

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:45 - Jan 25 by builthjack

We are a team that work around Grimes, who is slow, negative and clumsy under pressure.

But our only player who could hack it in the Prem!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:50 - Jan 25 with 2368 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:48 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

But our only player who could hack it in the Prem!

I’m pretty certain he couldn’t.

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 23:02 - Jan 25 with 2332 viewsmax936

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:40 - Jan 25 by KeithHaynes

Well, Martin …. 😉

I know, I know, I know, but he came here and tried to play like Citeh which was totally out of comfort zone of the quality of the players he had here, I said this virtually throughout is time here, he needed to play to the strength of those players here, when he did we were better.

He's got far better quality players at Saints and his ideals after a few tweaks here and there are working, you can only work with the tools you have available.

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 23:21 - Jan 25 with 2281 viewsmajorraglan

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 22:50 - Jan 25 by KeithHaynes

I’m pretty certain he couldn’t.

I don’t know whether he’d hack it or not, but he’s the only one that’s even remotely close to that level.
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 23:30 - Jan 25 with 2262 viewsmajorraglan

In answer to the question in the second paragraph I’d say the answer is yes. Losing the early goals didn’t help but there seemed to be a lack of “dog” in the team and little fight.

The suicidal passing really does my head in, if they’re going to play the triangles, players need to be dynamic and continuously run in to space to be able to receive the ball. The lack of movement just invites trouble, if in doubt the players just need to launch it downfield because it will at least ensure the opposition start 50 to 60m downfield instead of inside or just outside our own box.

The days of that sublime goal against West Brom or thrashing QPR under Laudrup are light years away.
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 23:33 - Jan 25 with 2249 viewsmajorraglan

I reckon Jones was there on jolly with his mate, no more no less. He’s probably got a gaff up that way and was offered a night out with his old chum.
Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 23:46 - Jan 25 with 2229 viewsjackrmee

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 23:33 - Jan 25 by majorraglan

I reckon Jones was there on jolly with his mate, no more no less. He’s probably got a gaff up that way and was offered a night out with his old chum.

Yeah I think so. And just because most swans fans don’t like the guy (including me), doesn’t mean we can dictate if he’s allowed in a directors box, at a ground half way accord the country which is nothing to do with Swansea city 😂

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Nathan Jones & Paul Watson on 00:34 - Jan 26 with 2181 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Surely it’s completely irrelevant. Are you suggesting they’re going to replace Williams?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024